Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(03-05-2020, 03:13 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSf0uCnqxCluKMDDjil0...C&usqp=CAU]

As Subh leaves, to get coffee for u both, Yami smiles naughtily in ur eyes deeply. 

Yami: (suddenly gets up and turned around.. sits on ur huge thighs like the same way as in pic above- crossing the milky white smooth shiny legs.. wraps her right hand around ur neck- holds ur face lovingly with left hand and takes her wet tongue out, licks ur lips a little from left to right) ssssssllllp (whispering softly) sshhh dekho mujhe.. mann  nhi karta- dhakke lagane ko mere andar?  mujhe chakhne ko? haan? 

(holds ur pant button with left hand, unbuttoned it in 1 sec)

( as u sat slowly seductively on my thighs )

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i relaxed back on the sofa )

hmmmmmmmmmm ( the issue was u actually sat on my shaft )

hmmmmmm yamiiii ( licking my lips where u licked to tate ur saliva)

( our face were so close that ur hair was covering both of us )
hmm yamiii ( placed right hand on the creamy thghs that was visible due to ur cross legs)

haaaaaaaaa tujhe mera personal kutiya bana tha but is gadhe se shadi ho gyi teri 

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmm ( kissed on her nape wiith my warm wet llips  made her move her head a bit )
(03-05-2020, 03:19 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: [ -> ]( as u sat slowly seductively on my thighs )

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i relaxed back on the sofa )

hmmmmmmmmmm ( the issue was u actually sat on my shaft )

hmmmmmm yamiiii ( licking my lips where u licked to tate ur saliva)

( our face were so close that ur hair was covering both of us )
hmm yamiii ( placed right hand on the creamy thghs that was visible due to ur cross legs)

haaaaaaaaa tujhe mera personal kutiya bana tha but is gadhe se shadi ho gyi teri 

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmm ( kissed on her nape wiith my warm wet llips  made her move her head a bit )
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQzVXHCrZBntPM2k96Zs...f&usqp=CAU]

(Yami was too desperate to get property)

Yami : (feels ur kiss on her nape, bends head a little left to bear it- her eyes closed for that moment, a soft sigh left her lips ) aaaaaahhhh u r tooo huge Satish

(opens her eyes and looking down at ur huge hand on her soft milky white thigh..smiles and unzipped ur pant, holds ur bulge over ur boxers..looks up in ur eyes, whispered..) aha? lalchi?.. wanna bang me?.. chhed maaroge meri?
(03-05-2020, 03:26 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQzVXHCrZBntPM2k96Zs...f&usqp=CAU]

(Yami was too desperate to get property)

Yami : (feels ur kiss on her nape, bends head a little left to bear it- her eyes closed for that moment, a soft sigh left her lips ) aaaaaahhhh u r tooo huge Satish

(opens her eyes and looking down at ur huge hand on her soft milky white thigh..smiles and unzipped ur pant, holds ur bulge over ur boxers..looks up in ur eyes, whispered..) aha? lalchi?.. wanna bang me?.. chhed maaroge meri?

( as u moved ur head i kissed her side neck aswell tasting the cream of her skin)

aummmmmmmmm aummmmm teri gand ki wajan ufff 

( my left palm wrapped ur wasit like now i wont let u go )

( as u opened my pant buckle and put hands inside my pant on boxer i grabbed her hair from behind using the same left palm and hold her tight and pulled her lips towards me)

mujhe lalchi kahegi haa aummmmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmm ( pivoting my head and smooching sucking her lips the sound of kiss and smooch was echoing )

aummmmmmmm aummm mai hu lalchi haaa aummmm tera pati waha samne kicthen me hi hai aur uske hatte hi lund pe nazar haaa aummmm 

( murmured) sali rand
(03-05-2020, 03:32 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: [ -> ]( as u moved ur head i kissed her side neck aswell tasting the cream of her skin)

aummmmmmmmm aummmmm teri gand ki wajan ufff 

( my left palm wrapped ur wasit like now i wont let u go )

( as u opened my pant buckle and put hands inside my pant on boxer i grabbed her hair from behind using the same left palm and hold her tight and pulled her lips towards me)

mujhe lalchi kahegi haa aummmmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmm ( pivoting my head and smooching sucking her lips the sound of kiss and smooch was echoing )

aummmmmmmm aummm mai hu lalchi haaa aummmm tera pati waha samne kicthen me hi hai aur uske hatte hi lund pe nazar haaa aummmm 

( murmured) sali rand
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRB6WNtreOjaHNJvr0BD...3&usqp=CAU]
(Yami just surrendered herself to his huge hunk. Satish ka muh toh itna bada ke honth ke saath saath Yami ke muh ke aas paas ko bhi muh mein leke chus raha tha . Ab aise item banke, lauda khada karnevwali dress pehnke Satish jaise unmarried danav ke upsr aise baith ke- chudne ke liye khujli dikhayegi toh yahi hoga na..)

( just as pic, she was sitting on his huge body in the way- koi bhi mard tthokna chahega)

Yami: (eyes expressing confidence .. looking at u while u suck her lips madly... listening to ur words as u whispered... some saliva threads formed between ur mouth and her lips , which can be seen as u talk while sucking her) mmmmmmummmmmmmm (rubbing ur bulge, pressing more) moummmmmm... (held ur other hand's wrist, making it rub her milky thigh of the crossed leg) lummmmmmmm
(03-05-2020, 08:17 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRB6WNtreOjaHNJvr0BD...3&usqp=CAU]
(Yami just surrendered herself to his huge hunk. Satish ka muh toh itna bada ke honth ke saath saath Yami ke muh ke aas paas ko bhi muh mein leke chus raha tha . Ab aise item banke, lauda khada karnevwali dress pehnke Satish jaise unmarried danav ke upsr aise baith ke- chudne ke liye khujli dikhayegi toh yahi hoga na..)

( just as pic, she was sitting on his huge body in the way- koi bhi mard tthokna chahega)

Yami: (eyes expressing confidence .. looking at u while u suck her lips madly... listening to ur words as u whispered... some saliva threads formed between ur mouth and her lips , which can be seen as u talk while sucking her) mmmmmmummmmmmmm (rubbing ur bulge, pressing more) moummmmmm... (held ur other hand's wrist, making it rub her milky thigh of the crossed leg) lummmmmmmm
Lol
Behenchod 6 ghante me sirf yehi tak kiya hai lol
(03-05-2020, 08:17 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRB6WNtreOjaHNJvr0BD...3&usqp=CAU]

( as i was smooching her )

aummmm ummmm aummmmmmmmm kya raseela strawberry honth hai tere raaand kahiki poora utavla krne tayyar ho rhi tha haaa 

chappppppppppppppp ( curve slapped ur under thighs with my right hand massaging it up and downnn trying to find way under the dress )

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

urffffffffffff surfffffffffffff (  hungrily sucked that salivastrand of urs and again kissing smooching ur lips pushing urhead back)
ummmmmmmmmmm summmmmmmm 

mera loda khada ki hai satish ka lund khada kr ke kahi bach ke nhi jaoge ab tum
aummmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmmm ( relaxing back and making u fall on me in the same stature my right palm under ur knee enjoying ur ceamy creamy thighs)

naadan mat ban abhi hmmm 

mere chote bhai ka har ek khilona maine cheen liya hai usse ye use bhi pata hai
(03-05-2020, 09:05 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: [ -> ]( as i was smooching her )

aummmm ummmm aummmmmmmmm kya raseela strawberry honth hai tere raaand kahiki poora utavla krne tayyar ho rhi tha haaa 

chappppppppppppppp ( curve slapped ur under thighs with my right hand massaging it up and downnn trying to find way under the dress )

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

urffffffffffff surfffffffffffff (  hungrily sucked that salivastrand of urs and again kissing smooching ur lips pushing urhead back)
ummmmmmmmmmm summmmmmmm 

mera loda khada ki hai satish ka lund khada kr ke kahi bach ke nhi jaoge ab tum
aummmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmmm ( relaxing back and making u fall on me in the same stature my right palm under ur knee enjoying ur ceamy creamy thighs)

naadan mat ban abhi hmmm 

mere chote bhai ka har ek khilona maine cheen liya hai usse ye use bhi pata hai

Ha ha ha lol
Behenchod 6 ghanto me itna kam kyu kiya hai? Break le lekar kar rage the kya tum log
Ye shubham lodu ek post ke liye 10 min leta hai. To bc loda maza aayega series me bc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49