Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(01-04-2020, 08:25 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: [ -> ]( myself satish a 58 year old 6 feet 7 inch tall 150 kg guy who worked as a peon who did heavy lifting job in shubham sirs steel company i took a loan of about 20 lakh for my daughters wedding which now with my monthly salary of 10000 per month i am not able to pay back and considering retirement age of 60 i can never have any money left aswell)

( i was very worried about this and i was losing my sleep over this thinkingif i may have to sell my wifes mangalsutra my home everything tpay shubham sir back )
( as told by shubham sir i went to one of the beach houses of shubham sir it was huge grant and had servants for each and every small need my mind was blown away)

( both of u were relaxing in the garden i came walking tou with bowed head)

hi sir shubham sir ....( my voice was cracking a little)

[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]

(Both Subh and Yami have pre-decided everything... Both looked at each other with cunning eyes...Yami was unsatisfied with Subh - as soon as she the huge black bull, uski jism aur dil mein aag lag gayi.. Subh ke saamne hi , she started staring at u from top to bottom naughtily..)

Subh: toh paise kab lautaoge uncle?

Yami: (murmurs) aha. Subh, tagra hai yeh toh
(01-04-2020, 08:42 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]

(Both Subh and Yami have pre-decided everything... Both looked at each other with cunning eyes...Yami was unsatisfied with Subh - as soon as she the huge black bull, uski jism aur dil mein aag lag gayi.. Subh ke saamne hi , she started staring at u from top to bottom naughtily..)

Subh: toh paise kab lautaoge uncle?

Yami: (murmurs) aha. Subh, tagra hai yeh toh

( i was looking with bowed head with guilt and shame that i cant pay my loans back)

wo saab ji ( removed the gamcha from my head and placed it on my arm like a good servant)
malkin pranam ( bowed to ur wife aswell)

ji saab ji wo paise to....wo meri beti ke shadi me kharach ho gye

malkin ke umar ki hi hai meri beti bhi saab ( trying to get a soft point for me in ur heart)

wo...mai aapke cmpany me 30 saal se kaam kr rha hu malik ....

( i didnt said when i will give ur money back)
(01-04-2020, 08:46 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: [ -> ]( i was looking with bowed head with guilt and shame that i cant pay my loans back)

wo saab ji ( removed the gamcha from my head and placed it on my arm like a good servant)
malkin pranam ( bowed to ur wife aswell)

ji saab ji wo paise to....wo meri beti ke shadi me kharach ho gye

malkin ke umar ki hi hai meri beti bhi saab ( trying to get a soft point for me in ur heart)

wo...mai aapke cmpany me 30 saal se kaam kr rha hu malik ....

( i didnt said when i will give ur money back)

(Yami gets up. As she is in the above dress, she scanning u lustily from top to bottom, walks close towards u sexily...)

Subh: (looking at Yami approaching him, smiling) achcha? toh paise dub gaye mere? saale !  (calming down) waise, paise nhi dene honge agar meri aur malkin ko baat maani toh..

Yami: (comes close to u, places her left hand on ur huge hard chest over ur shirt.. looking at ur black face) toh? beti ki umar ki larki ke saath "prajanan" nhi ho sakta kya? (leans towards u, whispering softly in ur right ear) u r very strong
(01-04-2020, 08:54 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]
(Yami gets up. As she is in the above dress, she scanning u lustily from top to bottom, walks close towards u sexily...)

Subh: (looking at Yami approaching him, smiling) achcha? toh paise dub gaye mere? saale !  (calming down) waise, paise nhi dene honge agar meri aur malkin ko baat maani toh..

Yami: (comes close to u, places her left hand on ur huge hard chest over ur shirt.. looking at ur black face) toh? beti ki umar ki larki ke saath "prajanan" nhi ho sakta kya? (leans towards u, whispering softly in ur right ear) u r very strong
( i was not understanding what was happening as yami maam got up walked towards me i looked away looking at u )

( i was a hard working guy not knowing the cunnings of rich people)

saheb kya krna hoga batayiye na ( it was now clear that i cant pay u the money but i am a guy who is ready to do as u say )

mai krne tayyar hu ( as yami comes to me and lays her hand on my chest i look down at her head is near my chest height as i look down i see her cleavage ufffffffffff)

malkin ye aap ....matlab ummmmmmm prajanan!!!!!!!!!! ( looked at u thinking she said it on herself )

sir ye malkin kya bol rhi hai hahaha
(01-04-2020, 08:59 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: [ -> ]( i was not understanding what was happening as yami maam got up walked towards me i looked away looking at u )

( i was a hard working guy not knowing the cunnings of rich people)

saheb kya krna hoga batayiye na ( it was now clear that i cant pay u the money but i am a guy who is ready to do as u say )

mai krne tayyar hu ( as yami comes to me and lays her hand on my chest i look down at her head is near my chest height as i look down i see her cleavage ufffffffffff)

malkin ye aap ....matlab ummmmmmm prajanan!!!!!!!!!! ( looked at u thinking she said it on herself )

sir ye malkin kya bol rhi hai hahaha

Yami feels ur hard chrest. looking at ur thick lips how u talk. She is a milky white beauty soft tender jawan kali and Satish is a huge bull.. Yami toh uske body ko feel karke hi samjh gayi yeh damdaar mard hai- Subham se 10-12 guna bada.. upar se her slutty dress.. 

Subh: (looking at u angrily) kya be? paise dene ki aukat nhi ! hasta hai saale?!! Yami jo bole, sun! samjha? nhi toh teri beti ki shaadi mein paise diye, yeh bolke uske sasural jaake teri beti ke saath-

Yami: (interrupts, but still looking at ur body) come on Subh.. dekho ise zara?.. (her eyes looking up at ur eyes as u r huge..) tumhara toh (showing with two fingers of right hand looking at Subh) itna saa hai.. 

(looks at ur eyes staring at her cleavage and shining boob curves) haan .. prajanan...(moves her hand downwards along ur body and touched ur abs) kyu?
(01-04-2020, 09:08 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]
Yami feels ur hard chrest. looking at ur thick lips how u talk. She is a milky white beauty soft tender jawan kali and Satish is a huge bull.. Yami toh uske body ko feel karke hi samjh gayi yeh damdaar mard hai- Subham se 10-12 guna bada.. upar se her slutty dress.. 

Subh: (looking at u angrily) kya be? paise dene ki aukat nhi ! hasta hai saale?!! Yami jo bole, sun! samjha? nhi toh teri beti ki shaadi mein paise diye, yeh bolke uske sasural jaake teri beti ke saath-

Yami: (interrupts, but still looking at ur body) come on Subh.. dekho ise zara?.. (her eyes looking up at ur eyes as u r huge..) tumhara toh (showing with two fingers of right hand looking at Subh) itna saa hai.. 

(looks at ur eyes staring at her cleavage and shining boob curves) haan .. prajanan...(moves her hand downwards along ur body and touched ur abs) kyu?

( i wa like rock and ur wife was like silky velvety material as ur wife was experimenting me i felt like a feather is tickling me as i felt ur palm)

ufffffff malkin please aise sab mat kriye pleaseee wo mmalik

( as shubham insulted me i listened it but as u said about my daughter i got angry)

sir beti pe mat boliye samjhe.....naukar hu apka iska ye matlab nhi ki aap jo kehna hai keh doge ( i was anry and i thought i am so strong i can kill shubham in asecond whats he gonna do)

( as ur wife told ur tool is itta sa i laughed a little)

haha aur keh rhe the hehe saheb paisa nhi lauta sakta hu lekin ye aapki maal biwi ko shant kra sakta hu ( as ur wife was trying to say second meaning words) mera ittusa nhi hai 

( i coudnt stand what u said about my daughter and this was a angry statement against u )
(01-04-2020, 09:16 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: [ -> ]( i wa like rock and ur wife was like silky velvety material as ur wife was experimenting me i felt like a feather is tickling me as i felt ur palm)

ufffffff malkin please aise sab mat kriye pleaseee wo mmalik

( as shubham insulted me i listened it but as u said about my daughter i got angry)

sir beti pe mat boliye samjhe.....naukar hu apka iska ye matlab nhi ki aap jo kehna hai keh doge ( i was anry and i thought i am so strong i can kill shubham in asecond whats he gonna do)

( as ur wife told ur tool is itta sa i laughed a little)

haha aur keh rhe the hehe saheb paisa nhi lauta sakta hu lekin ye aapki maal biwi ko shant kra sakta hu ( as ur wife was trying to say second meaning words) mera ittusa nhi hai 

( i coudnt stand what u said about my daughter and this was a angry statement against u )

(Yami goes down and sits on her knees... Without any wait, she just holds ur pajama and pulls it down to ur feet!!... and Ur huge 18 inch black bull cock sprang out- it hits her nose ...Subham was shocked- his opened her eyes wide.. Yami toh pagal ho gayi- aisa kaala saand!! )

Subh: (his right hand moved over his pants , as looks at Yami's shiny lips close to ur huge montrous cock.. feels bulge in his pants.. rubs his bulge , holding the chair arm with legt hand) ohhh my God! Yaami . yeah

Yami: (looks up in ur eyes and face ko tilt karke, touches her lips on the right side surface of ur huge veined cock length as if she is feeling it) ufffff (takes her wet sticky tongue out a little and licks on it tenderly) aaaallpp kya doge haan? mating huh? (tastes again by licking as if its ice-cream) llaappp
(01-04-2020, 09:26 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]

(Yami goes down and sits on her knees... Without any wait, she just holds ur pajama and pulls it down to ur feet!!... and Ur huge 18 inch black bull cock sprang out- it hits her nose ...Subham was shocked- his opened her eyes wide.. Yami toh pagal ho gayi- aisa kaala saand!! )

Subh: (his right hand moved over his pants , as looks at Yami's shiny lips close to ur huge montrous cock.. feels bulge in his pants.. rubs his bulge , holding the chair arm with legt hand) ohhh my God! Yaami . yeah

Yami: (looks up in ur eyes and face ko tilt karke, touches her lips on the right side surface of ur huge veined cock length as if she is feeling it) ufffff (takes her wet sticky tongue out a little and licks on it tenderly) aaaallpp kya doge haan? mating huh? (tastes again by licking as if its ice-cream) llaappp

( as ur wife went on her knees and started opening my pajama i looked at u and patted ur wifes head like we pat a bitch or a pet )

hmmmm goood malkin ho to aisi ( patting ur wifes hair over head)

( i wanted to show now that shubham is just a normal beta male while i was the alpha bull )

( i dont wash myself with soap or any aromatic stuff as we were poor i only washed myself with water so my masculine musk was intact and as ur wife opened my pajama along with my cock my testcles came out )

dhadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm

( after ur wife got a good little taste of my dick knowing now she is hungry as hell as i saw her lipstick gloss on side of my dick my dick pulsated and it was not even fully erect)

( i hold yamis head back with my arms) no nooo nooo ( now using ur wife aainst u knowing she wants my shaft badly)

yami ( not calling malkin) apne pati ko kaho agar mere joote na utare to tumhe jo chahiye wo mai nhi dunga ( looking at shubham now checking what he will do i was standing in the gaden like a black bull in a field soaking in the morning sun)
(01-04-2020, 09:35 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: [ -> ]( as ur wife went on her knees and started opening my pajama i looked at u and patted ur wifes head like we pat a bitch or a pet )

hmmmm goood malkin ho to aisi ( patting ur wifes hair over head)

( i wanted to show now that shubham is just a normal beta male while i was the alpha bull )

( i dont wash myself with soap or any aromatic stuff as we were poor i only washed myself with water so my masculine musk was intact and as ur wife opened my pajama along with my cock my testcles came out )

dhadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm

( after ur wife got a good little taste of my dick knowing now she is hungry as hell as i saw her lipstick gloss on side of my dick my dick pulsated and it was not even fully erect)

( i hold yamis head back with my arms) no nooo nooo ( now using ur wife aainst u knowing she wants my shaft badly)

yami ( not calling malkin) apne pati ko kaho agar mere joote na utare to tumhe jo chahiye wo mai nhi dunga ( looking at shubham now checking what he will do i was standing in the gaden like a black bull in a field soaking in the morning sun)

Yami ko maano nasha ho gaya tha. She takes deep breath, smelling the huge cock.. feeling the heat waves originating from it- Yami holds ur rock hard cock with left hand and moves the cockforeskin backwards, revealing ur red cock tip, dusre haath se holds ur bouncing heavy loaded huge balls)

Yami: (looking in ur, opens mouth and takes 1/4th of ur cock, wrapped tongue around it , tasting it slowly as if she wanted this thing for years and she got this bull) loummmmmmmmmmnn slouppp muaah (takes the cock out- making it all wet with her sticky saliva, saliva shining n dripping from the red tip to grass).Subh, com'on! do as he says.. i wanna have mating with this low class slum bull.. loummm. loummmmmm (takes again the same portion in mouth, pulling the shaft between ur balls and releasing making ur balls bounce as she sucks ).. loummmm moummmmm 

Subh: (rushed to ur feet and leans on knees , licking ur torn old left shoe as he takes ur right shoe off) llalllppppllalp
(01-04-2020, 09:46 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]

Yami ko maano nasha ho gaya tha. She takes deep breath, smelling the huge cock.. feeling the heat waves originating from it- Yami holds ur rock hard cock with left hand and moves the cockforeskin backwards, revealing ur red cock tip, dusre haath se holds ur bouncing heavy loaded huge balls)

Yami: (looking in ur, opens mouth and takes 1/4th of ur cock, wrapped tongue around it , tasting it slowly as if she wanted this thing for years and she got this bull) loummmmmmmmmmnn slouppp muaah (takes the cock out- making it all wet with her sticky saliva, saliva shining n dripping from the red tip to grass).Subh, com'on! do as he says.. i wanna have mating with this low class slum bull.. loummm. loummmmmm (takes again the same portion in mouth, pulling the shaft between ur balls and releasing making ur balls bounce as she sucks ).. loummmm moummmmm 

Subh: (rushed to ur feet and leans on knees , licking ur torn old left shoe as he takes ur right shoe off) llalllppppllalp

( my balls had a slight sweaty moistness to it ...it was as if when u are sucking my dick tip u are getting hungry for my balls but my dick is so thick and warm that u have really stretched ur mouth to even get 1/4th so u dont wanna go to my balls before u get a good taste of my dick)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmm yesssss yamiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yessss uffff yesss u know what u r doinggg hmmmm goood thats my good bitch
( slowly started saying bad words)

( as shubham started licking my shoes i now know how badly he wanna see his wife getting banged by me)

( i slapped his head a little)

oyee pajama pahle nikal shubham ( slapped ur head with right hand and palming petting ur wifes hea with left at he same time)

( i felt proud bringing 2 rich people down on their knees just with my big dick)

( my dick was growing thicker and longer making ur wifes lips stretch and precum was lubricating my dick now )

shubham teri biwi itni bhooki kaise reh gyi? tu koi kaam ka nhi haha( not wasting a second to insult shubh)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49