Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(06-12-2021, 12:14 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( u were looking at the mirror and talking to me i was looking at ur bare back holding the heavy bags )

( i was staring at ur red blouse bra and then u asked me naam kya bataya tha lipstick lagate hue)

umm wo memsaab mujhe waise kalua bulate hai yaha sab waise naam mera satish hai ( ur hand bangles sound ur jhumka sound low volume tha lekin alag hi maja aa rha tha wo awaaz sunke)

[Image: yami-gautam-109.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-06-11-57-51-72.png]

( Yami applying lipstick more,- the reason is unknown to Kalua...looking at his huge body, 5 times bigger in volume and size than her. She knows Kalua is staring at her back.. kyunki naam ka hi blouse hai- asal mein toh bra bhi nhi- rajkumario ki tarah chhota kapda hai.. )

Yami: shaadi ho gayi?

( yellow wall lamps in the whole room... the yellow lights reflecting from the white spongy royal bed)
(06-12-2021, 12:19 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-109.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-06-11-57-51-72.png]

( Yami applying lipstick more,- the reason is unknown to Kalua...looking at his huge body, 5 times bigger in volume and size than her. She knows Kalua is staring at her back.. kyunki naam ka hi blouse hai- asal mein toh bra bhi nhi- rajkumario ki tarah chhota kapda hai.. )

Yami: shaadi ho gayi?

( yellow wall lamps in the whole room... the yellow lights reflecting from the white spongy royal bed)

( satin silk bed right side me itna bada room window pane pe rain mist tapa tap awaaz kr rhi hai chandelier and royal house decorativbes making it very hard for me to hold my feelings)

shadi...ji 12 saal pahle ho chuka hai memsaab 4 bache hai mere ( my age was just 28 aur 4 bache the )

( biceps ka nas dikhne laga tha )
(06-12-2021, 12:25 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( satin silk bed right side me itna bada room window pane pe rain mist tapa tap awaaz kr rhi hai chandelier and royal house decorativbes making it very hard for me to hold my feelings)

shadi...ji 12 saal pahle ho chuka hai memsaab 4 bache hai mere ( my age was just 28 aur 4 bache the )

( biceps ka nas dikhne laga tha )

[Image: yami-gautam-80.jpg]

Yami ki toh dimag bandh ho gayi.. 28 saal. Younger than her.. aur 4-4 bachche...

Yami: ( looking at his biceps and huge black body... his veins can be seen.. applying the lipstick on her lips.. She says in a a husky voice. ) yahan zara aa. meri blouse ki strap tthik kar de. 

( looking at her eyelashes on the mirror )
(06-12-2021, 12:32 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-80.jpg]

Yami ki toh dimag bandh ho gayi.. 28 saal. Younger than her.. aur 4-4 bachche...

Yami: ( looking at his biceps and huge black body... his veins can be seen.. applying the lipstick on her lips.. She says in a a husky voice. ) yahan zara aa. meri blouse ki strap tthik kar de. 

( looking at her eyelashes on the mirror )

( as u called me looking at mirror and i saw ur eyes in mirror poora raand jaise tayyar ho rhi thi tu eyelashes pe dark black colour lagate hue lips poora cham chama rha tha)

ji memsaaab ( i knew this is not going the right way)

thadd thaddd ( dropped both bags the floor vbibrated a bit as it was heavy)

( i came behind u and looking at u poora makhan doodh sa badan tha tera staring at ur bare back)

kya dikkat hai memsaab ( mu me pani aane lag gya ab mehak aa rhi thi tere badan ki man to kr rha tha pakad chum ne lag jau but naukri ka sawal tha lekin loda dheere dheere pant me bada hone lag gya tha)
[Image: ezgif-2-568543dc782d.gif]
(06-12-2021, 12:37 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( as u called me looking at mirror and i saw ur eyes in mirror poora raand jaise tayyar ho rhi thi tu eyelashes pe dark black colour lagate hue lips poora cham chama rha tha)

ji memsaaab ( i knew this is not going the right way)

thadd thaddd ( dropped both bags the floor vbibrated a bit as it was heavy)

( i came behind u and looking at u poora makhan doodh sa badan tha tera staring at ur bare back)

kya dikkat hai memsaab ( mu me pani aane lag gya ab mehak aa rhi thi tere badan ki man to kr rha tha pakad chum ne lag jau but naukri ka sawal tha lekin loda dheere dheere pant me bada hone lag gya tha)

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-06-12-20-41-58.png]

Yami: ( she knows , koi mard uske jism ke jaal se nikal nhi sakta .. She looks at his huge black negro-like body. He is huge, her head is at his lower chest. She could feel his hot breath even from 1 inch distance..She is rubbing lipstick on her lips- but its still suspense why.. lips toh bedroom ke light mein chamak rahi hai...) hmm. ( sweet tone) blouse ka strap.. ( looking at ur facial expressions like u r her husband) 4 bachche ha?.. Meri fair and lovely ad dekhi hai?. meri movies?
(06-12-2021, 12:47 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-2021-12-06-12-20-41-58.png]

Yami: ( she knows , koi mard uske jism ke jaal se nikal nhi sakta .. She looks at his huge black negro-like body. He is huge, her head is at his lower chest. She could feel his hot breath even from 1 inch distance..She is rubbing lipstick on her lips- but its still suspense why.. lips toh bedroom ke light mein chamak rahi hai...) hmm. ( sweet tone) blouse ka strap.. ( looking at ur facial expressions like u r her husband) 4 bachche ha?.. Meri fair and lovely ad dekhi hai?. meri movies?

( as u said blouse strap)
( i hold ur blouse strap and try doing something just rubbing mu finger on ur back and feeling ur skin)

ji nhi mere ghar pe TV nhi tha memsaab ( blousestrap ke andar ungli ghused ke peeche kheech liya ) abhi dikha do mmmmmmm ( getting mehak from ur hair )

( ur high heels made tackk tacc voice)
(06-12-2021, 12:51 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( as u said blouse strap)
( i hold ur blouse strap and try doing something just rubbing mu finger on ur back and feeling ur skin)

ji nhi mere ghar pe TV nhi tha memsaab ( blousestrap ke andar ungli ghused ke peeche kheech liya ) abhi dikha do mmmmmmm ( getting mehak from ur hair )

( ur high heels made tackk tacc voice)
[Image: ezgif-2-568543dc782d.gif]

Yami shivered with the touch of huge thick finger.. Closed her eyes. gulps..

Yami ke glossy chamkile lips kaanp rahe the. She says softly, as her heels shaking on floor

Yami: ( haath mein lipstick) zara dekh na , blouse thik hai ki nhi. ( opens eyes, looking at his huge biceps.. Gulps.. ) check kar
(06-12-2021, 12:57 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ezgif-2-568543dc782d.gif]

Yami shivered with the touch of huge thick finger.. Closed her eyes. gulps..

Yami ke glossy chamkile lips kaanp rahe the. She says softly, as her heels shaking on floor

Yami: ( haath mein lipstick) zara dekh na , blouse thik hai ki nhi. ( opens eyes, looking at his huge biceps.. Gulps.. ) check kar

( i knew ki tujhe kya chahiye and even i was away from home for a long time i saw this as an oppurtunity)

( i removed my finger and wo exact spot pe ) aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmm ( blouse strap ke upar bade lips lagake smooch chusne laga ) aummmmmmm theek krke deta hu aummmmmmmmm
(06-12-2021, 01:01 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i knew ki tujhe kya chahiye and even i was away from home for a long time i saw this as an oppurtunity)

( i removed my finger and wo exact spot pe ) aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmmm ( blouse strap ke upar bade lips lagake smooch chusne laga ) aummmmmmm theek krke deta hu aummmmmmmmm

[Image: yami-gautam-80.jpg]

Yami: aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh re haha aah

( A wide naughty smile on her glossy extra-shiny lips.. her breathing got stuck at her throat. neck muscles tightened.. Her eyes rolled up..Her right hand held the mirror. and her left hand holding lipstick.. pura jism kaanp utha... the thick huge black lips wrapped around her milky back ) ahhhhhh haha samjh gaya tu ah ( sharmate huwe) , 2/3 bachche de na mere kok mein aahhh , aah yeah chus usi jagah ko aaahhh

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49