Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(15-06-2022, 04:30 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4f25ae2c-b3a5-47d7-837b-77d327029759_dest_.gif]

Yami: ( KHATT- cuffs his right hand. bed ke peech se aage aake, right side se, gets on bed. her heels digging into the soft spongy bed. ) galti toh hui tumse.. ( leaning towards him. looking in his eyes, whispering) chori ki hai tumne, ( looking down at his body.  upar uthke, ghutno pe baith ke, Satish ke tshirt ko pakadke kheechne lagi... Starts tearing apart.. looking at him seductively) FARRRRR FARRRRR ( tears like she cant wait to see inside) 

Yami tears the dirty shirt with holes, apart and throws the torn part away

( i was trying to pull the cuf and it was strong ) chann channn malkin kyu ye sab kr rhi h....o..

( thats when u came to the front and bed pe chadh gyi aurright side se billi ki tarah crawl krte hue mere right side abs ke pass aayi aur t shirt ko fadne lagi) malkin wo 2 hi t shirt tha mere pass ek dhone dala tha ab mai kya pehnunga 

( as u opened my shirt aur fata hua t shirt khidki se bahar fek diya )

( as my t shirt got ripped of and my huge black musculat body was visible a masculine musk which was a combo of my sweat mist and rain drops was out in the bedroom )

[Image: 431_Francis_Ngannou.0.0.jpg]
(15-06-2022, 04:39 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i was trying to pull the cuf and it was strong ) chann channn malkin kyu ye sab kr rhi h....o..

( thats when u came to the front and bed pe chadh gyi aurright side se billi ki tarah crawl krte hue mere right side abs ke pass aayi aur t shirt ko fadne lagi) malkin wo 2 hi t shirt tha mere pass ek dhone dala tha ab mai kya pehnunga 

( as u opened my shirt aur fata hua t shirt khidki se bahar fek diya )

( as my t shirt got ripped of and my huge black musculat body was visible a masculine musk which was a combo of my sweat mist and rain drops was out in the bedroom )

[Image: 431_Francis_Ngannou.0.0.jpg]

[Image: 3affbbe4-66ee-4b8b-998a-b4bf86b8441b_dest_.gif]

A LOUD THUNDER with a lightning- GRRRRRRRRRR

Yami was on the right side of Satish on the bed. her left hand grabs his right hand bicep for grip

Yami Leans and moving her right soft mehndi designed hand over his coal black muscular body..

Yami: uff tagda mard ( looking up as u try to release ur hands, bringing her red lips to ur black lips, whispering) kala Saand hai re tu ( takes her wet pink tongue out and wraps it around ur black lips) ssloumm ( sucking ur black lips' from outside, not entering inside) smooochh ( red glossy red lips sucking his hard lips) 3 bachche.. ab dusri aurat pe bhi kabhi nazar daal lo ( whispering ) smooch ( inserting her tongue through his lips and locks mouth) sloummmmnn ummn ( sucking his mouth, like mixing saliva of two classes of society- upper class and slum  class)
(15-06-2022, 04:49 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3affbbe4-66ee-4b8b-998a-b4bf86b8441b_dest_.gif]

A LOUD THUNDER with a lightning- GRRRRRRRRRR

Yami was on the right side of Satish on the bed. her left hand grabs his right hand bicep for grip

Yami Leans and moving her right soft mehndi designed hand over his coal black muscular body..

Yami: uff tagda mard ( looking up as u try to release ur hands, bringing her red lips to ur black lips, whispering) kala Saand hai re tu ( takes her wet pink tongue out and wraps it around ur black lips) ssloumm ( sucking ur black lips' from outside, not entering inside) smooochh ( red glossy red lips sucking his hard lips) 3 bachche.. ab dusri aurat pe bhi kabhi nazar daal lo ( whispering ) smooch ( inserting her tongue through his lips and locks mouth) sloummmmnn ummn ( sucking his mouth, like mixing saliva of two classes of society- upper class and slum  class)

malkin police ko mat bata dena ki maine wo pipe se pani piya please malkin 

( i was saying all this aur tu ek choti si billi ki tarah chad gyi bed pe ur left hand on my right bicep i can feel ur nails and ur right hand on my chest region and mai bolte hi jaa rha tha and u leaned and zaban se mera honthonko wrap kiya)

police ko mat loummmmmmmmmm ( baaat krna ekdum se band ho gya mera it was pin drop silence apart from the thunder sound outside and the rain drops falling on the verandah)

malki aummmmmm aummmm ( smooching and sound echoing ) 

( i was getting ur sweet saliva right on my taste buds ) hmmmm ummmmmmmmm 

( ur left ear ring on my right side eyelid ko touch hote hue kaan ko ragad rha tha and ur right ear ring mere gale pe rub kr rha tha u can clearly see ki mai tera thoos pee bhi rha hu chupchaap)

( u can see my trouser growing slowly each passing minute)
(15-06-2022, 05:03 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]malkin police ko mat bata dena ki maine wo pipe se pani piya please malkin 

( i was saying all this aur tu ek choti si billi ki tarah chad gyi bed pe ur left hand on my right bicep i can feel ur nails and ur right hand on my chest region and mai bolte hi jaa rha tha and u leaned and zaban se mera honthonko wrap kiya)

police ko mat loummmmmmmmmm ( baaat krna ekdum se band ho gya mera it was pin drop silence apart from the thunder sound outside and the rain drops falling on the verandah)

malki aummmmmm aummmm ( smooching and sound echoing ) 

( i was getting ur sweet saliva right on my taste buds ) hmmmm ummmmmmmmm 

( ur left ear ring on my right side eyelid ko touch hote hue kaan ko ragad rha tha and ur right ear ring mere gale pe rub kr rha tha u can clearly see ki mai tera thoos pee bhi rha hu chupchaap)

( u can see my trouser growing slowly each passing minute)

[Image: 930527f1-2fc5-4a27-97f0-17f678f7d853_dest_.gif]

Yami: ssloummm smooochh ( all silence .. sound of sloppy smooch .. soft petal-like red glossy lips locking The hard rough slum labourer's lips. moving her right hand down along the huge body.. whispering, just giving her saliva in his mouth) thoo ssloumm ( honth woh chusna chah rahi hai, muh ghuma ghuma ke.. lekin aisa lag raha hai ki Satish ka muh uske laal hontho ki laali chus raha ho. ) sssloummnn ( muh ko ek baar is taraf toh kabhi us taraf karke chuste huwe) smoochh

( her right hand reaches his pant naada )
(15-06-2022, 05:10 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 930527f1-2fc5-4a27-97f0-17f678f7d853_dest_.gif]

Yami: ssloummm smooochh ( all silence .. sound of sloppy smooch .. soft petal-like red glossy lips locking The hard rough slum labourer's lips. moving her right hand down along the huge body.. whispering, just giving her saliva in his mouth) thoo ssloumm ( honth woh chusna chah rahi hai, muh ghuma ghuma ke.. lekin aisa lag raha hai ki Satish ka muh uske laal hontho ki laali chus raha ho. ) sssloummnn ( muh ko ek baar is taraf toh kabhi us taraf karke chuste huwe) smoochh

( her right hand reaches his pant naada )

jaisa ek rota hua bacha maa ka doodh chuste hue shant ho jata hai usi taraf mai chup ho gya tera meetha thook chuste hue )

aumm aumm gulp gulppp 

( u can clealy see how i am also getting addicted to ur saliva as mai sir uthake tujhe smooch back kr rha tha) aumm aummm aummm loummmmmmmm ( enjoying ur tongue action) malki ammm aunn aummmm aummm

( mera trouser me loda tanak rha tha)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnB0FYgyXzz3qc1HeBf08...c&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnB0FYgyXzz3qc1HeBf08...c&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnB0FYgyXzz3qc1HeBf08...c&usqp=CAU]
(15-06-2022, 05:16 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ] jaisa ek rota hua bacha maa ka doodh chuste hue shant ho jata hai usi taraf mai chup ho gya tera meetha thook chuste hue )

aumm aumm gulp gulppp 

( u can clealy see how i am also getting addicted to ur saliva as mai sir uthake tujhe smooch back kr rha tha) aumm aummm aummm loummmmmmmm ( enjoying ur tongue action) malki ammm aunn aummmm aummm

( mera trouser me loda tanak rha tha)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnB0FYgyXzz3qc1HeBf08...c&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnB0FYgyXzz3qc1HeBf08...c&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnB0FYgyXzz3qc1HeBf08...c&usqp=CAU]

[Image: 16353e82-d4b6-4970-a6ae-54888b096e91_dest_.gif]

TAGGGG ( Yami looses the naada and hence the pant of the bull. )

Yami: ( but her ultra glossy red lips keep the beast in control. hontho ke ras se maano urvashi rakshas ko thanda rakh rahi ho) asloummmp ( tilting her face right, inserting her pink tongue more inside the low class mazdur's mouth, breaking all barriers of rich and slum.. luxury classy and unhygienic poor ) ssloumm umm ( scratching his right bicep with her mehndi designed fingers and red nailpolished nails but its just nothing to the tight  coal black skin.. )

Aur bahar GARRRRRRR - it sparks and thunders... aur jham-jham karke baarish suru hui. jaise maano . Nar aur maaada milan se pehle , maada nar ko moh rahi ho.. 

Yami: smooochh sshh smooochh ssloummnnn
(15-06-2022, 05:25 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 16353e82-d4b6-4970-a6ae-54888b096e91_dest_.gif]

TAGGGG ( Yami looses the naada and hence the pant of the bull. )

Yami: ( but her ultra glossy red lips keep the beast in control. hontho ke ras se maano urvashi rakshas ko thanda rakh rahi ho) asloummmp ( tilting her face right, inserting her pink tongue more inside the low class mazdur's mouth, breaking all barriers of rich and slum.. luxury classy and unhygienic poor ) ssloumm umm ( scratching his right bicep with her mehndi designed fingers and red nailpolished nails but its just nothing to the tight  coal black skin.. )

Aur bahar GARRRRRRR - it sparks and thunders... aur jham-jham karke baarish suru hui. jaise maano . Nar aur maaada milan se pehle , maada nar ko moh rahi ho.. 

Yami: smooochh sshh smooochh ssloummnnn

( lund tanak rha tha and i was starting to go crazy lekin tera thook ka ras mujhe calm down kiya hua tha)

gulp gulpp gulpp ( i was swallowing the saliva sweet threads down my throat and my dick was getting harder and harder each passing moment)

( as u pulled my nada the trouser just raised as if nada ne use bandh ke rakh hua tha lund ka tanakne ke wajah se trouser ka elasctic khicha ja rha tha)

( as u gave me ur tongue inside i placed my head back on pillow and maine apne zaban ko tere zaban ke sath ladana start kiya)

malki nn aum ummmmmm ummmm loummmmmmmm 

chumm chus chummm ( kissing echoes roaming in the bedroom in between the thunder and rain drop sounds zameen se mehak nikal chuki thi due to the rain drops landing on the soil that i ploughed from monring)
(15-06-2022, 05:35 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( lund tanak rha tha and i was starting to go crazy lekin tera thook ka ras mujhe calm down kiya hua tha)

gulp gulpp gulpp ( i was swallowing the saliva sweet threads down my throat and my dick was getting harder and harder each passing moment)

( as u pulled my nada the trouser just raised as if nada ne use bandh ke rakh hua tha lund ka tanakne ke wajah se trouser ka elasctic khicha ja rha tha)

( as u gave me ur tongue inside i placed my head back on pillow and maine apne zaban ko tere zaban ke sath ladana start kiya)

malki nn aum ummmmmm ummmm loummmmmmmm 

chumm chus chummm ( kissing echoes roaming in the bedroom in between the thunder and rain drop sounds zameen se mehak nikal chuki thi due to the rain drops landing on the soil that i ploughed from monring)
[Image: 930527f1-2fc5-4a27-97f0-17f678f7d853_dest_.gif]

pure bedroom mein , smooches ki awazein. aur baarish bhi zoro ki ho rahi hai.. Yami ko ab samjh aa raha tha, Satish uski muh ki thook ko pi raha hai. uski laal hontho ki glossy shine ko dekh ke koi bhi mard kheecha chala aaye.

Yami: smooochh ( as she teasingly takes her glossy lips away , the sticky saliva thread can be seen between her lips and Satish's black lips.. her lower lip got pulled as Satish sucks it- Tagghggg,. the left flips as it pulled out.. she looks in his eyes, brings her lips close to his mouth.. teasingly, moves lips away again )
(15-06-2022, 05:42 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 930527f1-2fc5-4a27-97f0-17f678f7d853_dest_.gif]

pure bedroom mein , smooches ki awazein. aur baarish bhi zoro ki ho rahi hai.. Yami ko ab samjh aa raha tha, Satish uski muh ki thook ko pi raha hai. uski laal hontho ki glossy shine ko dekh ke koi bhi mard kheecha chala aaye.

Yami: smooochh ( as she teasingly takes her glossy lips away , the sticky saliva thread can be seen between her lips and Satish's black lips.. her lower lip got pulled as Satish sucks it- Tagghggg,. the left flips as it pulled out.. she looks in his eyes, brings her lips close to his mouth.. teasingly, moves lips away again )

( i was calm because i was fed with ur sweet spit which u were providing as we were smooching)

aummm loum gulpp

( as u took ur lips away thoda mundi upar krke fir se lips ko paka dliya apne lips se aur fir se took ur lips with me as i rested my head on pillow and smooching ur lips ) aumm hmmm malkin aumm

( as u took ur lips away this time )

malkin mal aaaaaaaaa ( i tried raiseing my head but u had lifted ur head back that i acnt get it) aaaaaaaaaa ( i was opening my mouth so that u can spit and chidiya jab bacha hota hai tab apni maa khana le ati hai tab mu jaise cholta hai waise khola hua tha)

( ur bangles on ur hand was making a bit of chall challl sound aswell)
(15-06-2022, 05:47 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i was calm because i was fed with ur sweet spit which u were providing as we were smooching)

aummm loum gulpp

( as u took ur lips away thoda mundi upar krke fir se lips ko paka dliya apne lips se aur fir se took ur lips with me as i rested my head on pillow and smooching ur lips ) aumm hmmm malkin aumm

( as u took ur lips away this time )

malkin mal aaaaaaaaa ( i tried raiseing my head but u had lifted ur head back that i acnt get it) aaaaaaaaaa ( i was opening my mouth so that u can spit and chidiya jab bacha hota hai tab apni maa khana le ati hai tab mu jaise cholta hai waise khola hua tha)

( ur bangles on ur hand was making a bit of chall challl sound aswell)

[Image: 3affbbe4-66ee-4b8b-998a-b4bf86b8441b_dest_.gif]

Yami: ( looking at u begging for her lips. She brings her lips too close to urs but touch nhi karti.. looking in ur eyes, moving her left hand on ur face line.  seductively whispering ) ek aurat ko 3 bachche.. aur yahan main suni kok leke.. ..( desperately asks,) beej dega? Yami ke pet mein? ( her jhumka rings moving and touching ur side neck) tatto mein jama hai na? 
( bringing red lips close and just slightly touched on ur lips, finally giving u the lips)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49