Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-03-2020, 10:01 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Kya sir sir karthe ho mere piss kaha hai kye ye gahr tumhara hai ha 3 months hogaye hai rent dekar piss deneka idea hai ya nehi

Got in seeing Yami adjusting her dress Soo beta subham bolo rent dega ya Ghar Kali karega bolo ....

Looking at Yami 3 months ka rent chahiye muje ( waiting to see Yami reaction to my statement)
[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962354]
Yami samjh gayi tharki 70 saal ka buddha Sk usko aise dekh ke kya bolna chahta hai- woh bhi aisi dress aur condition mein..- actually chut maarega uski. Subhsm 3 mahine se kaam dhundne nhi gays toh dhande pe bhi nhi baith payi.

Subham: arey Sir, ap andar aaiye

Yami: (hichkichati huyi) arey Sk ji, aiye .. woh woh. hum kyuna is baat ko "baatcheet" se suljha lein? 

Subham: par 3 mahine??? paise toh 8 mahine ke baaki hai na Sk ji???

Yami: (forget to get down from dining table) woh woh- Subham.. woh...- (but stops )
(11-03-2020, 10:07 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962354]
Yami samjh gayi tharki 70 saal ka buddha Sk usko aise dekh ke kya bolna chahta hai- woh bhi aisi dress aur condition mein..- actually chut maarega uski. Subhsm 3 mahine se kaam dhundne nhi gays toh dhande pe bhi nhi baith payi.

Subham: arey Sir, ap andar aaiye

Yami: (hichkichati huyi) arey Sk ji, aiye .. woh woh. hum kyuna is baat ko "baatcheet" se suljha lein? 

Subham: par 3 mahine??? paise toh 8 mahine ke baaki hai na Sk ji???

Yami: (forget to get down from dining table) woh woh- Subham.. woh...- (but stops )

Then I looked at Yami naughtlykya Yami bola nehi aap ki pathi ko

Sk: dheko beta tumhari biwi 5 mahine ka rent dhechuka hai ab 3 mahine ka bakhi hai if u want ask her how

Subham was looking at Yami I sighed at Yami bolo rubbing my dick from lungi
(11-03-2020, 10:13 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: [ -> ]Then I looked at Yami naughtlykya Yami bola nehi aap ki pathi ko

Sk: dheko beta tumhari biwi 5 mahine ka rent dhechuka hai ab 3 mahine ka bakhi hai if u want ask her how

Subham was looking at Yami I sighed at Yami bolo rubbing my dick from lungi
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962350]
Subham: (confused and astonished) Yami?? baby? kya bol rahe hain sk ji? (walks towards Yami on table) Yami? tumne ?? pay kaise kya?? 5 mahine ka paisa?!!! kaise??

Yami: (looking at sk, scared) woh woh- sk ji.. woh.. Subham woh sk ji ..woh- dhakke- 

Subham: dhakke? baby? dhakke matlab?

Yami: (looking at Sk ji) woh Sk ji.... i mean.. 

(Subham looks at sk rubbing bulge) 

Subhsm: Sk ji? how???
(10-03-2020, 09:38 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ]Yami: (waving her vody up n down in pleasure. looking at) aaaaaaahhhh Jack aaaaahhhhh he is useles aaahhhh fuck me aaaahh

(i opened ur pant and slided down to ur midthighs as u lifted ur ass a little and then pulled ur underwear, releasing ur huge bulge free)

I: Sir please rub ur huge cock over her panty along the pussy cut line
.....HERE
(10-03-2020, 09:38 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ]Yami: (waving her vody up n down in pleasure. looking at) aaaaaaahhhh Jack aaaaahhhhh he is useles aaahhhh fuck me aaaahh

(i opened ur pant and slided down to ur midthighs as u lifted ur ass a little and then pulled ur underwear, releasing ur huge bulge free)

I: Sir please rub ur huge cock over her panty along the pussy cut line

I rubbing my hard dick in her pussy over the panty. Yami moan and enjoying lot like a true slut

Jack : fucking slut is enjoying making me more horny. 

I keep caressing her pussy using my dick
(12-03-2020, 12:37 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]I rubbing my hard dick in her pussy over the panty. Yami moan and enjoying lot like a true slut

Jack : fucking slut is enjoying making me more horny. 

I keep caressing her pussy using my dick

[Image: yami-gautam-cute-hd-photos-1080p-lxrjqm....1576487248]
Yami: (raises her pussy under panty over the table in air with support of her hands holding the table edges... feeling ur rub.. ) aaahhhhh yeaaahhhh yeaaaahhhhh yeaaahh.. (waves her waist like sea wave to n fro rubbing her pussy on ur cock more) aaahhhhh

(i came behind u and holds her heels spreading legs apart in air to help u rub more) 

Subham: please Sir. my wife is ur slut yeah rub
(12-03-2020, 12:46 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ]Yami: (raises her pussy under panty over the table in air with support of her hands holding the table edges... feeling ur rub.. ) aaahhhhh yeaaahhhh yeaaaahhhhh yeaaahh.. (waves her waist like sea wave to n fro rubbing her pussy on ur cock more) aaahhhhh

(i came behind u and holds her heels spreading legs apart in air to help u rub more) 

Subham: please Sir. my wife is ur slut yeah rub

Jack: come on baby let's change positions 

Now I grab her boobs and pressing her milky boobs
(12-03-2020, 01:12 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]Jack: come on baby let's change positions 

Now I grab her boobs and pressing her milky boobs

[Image: yami-gautam-hot-hd-photos-1080p-consby.jpg?v=1576487242]
(I released her heels.. and smiled.. and sat on the sofa watching at Jack using my wife Yami... i got bulge but i needed payment)

Subham: Sir my payment? 

Yami: (gets up, feels ur fondle on her tits over the dress as in first pic and locks ur mouth with hers for french wet kiss ) loummmmmm Jack my tits oummmmmmmm yeaah oummm (holds her silvery grey panty under lifted dress and slids to her mid thighs ) loummm sssmoooch (holds ur cock in one hand rubbing ur pee slit over her pussy cut line and other hand holds ur balls massaging them) loummmmm Jack oummmm
(12-03-2020, 01:18 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ](I released her heels.. and smiled.. and sat on the sofa watching at Jack using my wife Yami... i got bulge but i needed payment)

Subham: Sir my payment? 

Yami: (gets up, feels ur fondle on her tits over the dress as in first pic and locks ur mouth with hers for french wet kiss ) loummmmmm Jack my tits oummmmmmmm yeaah oummm (holds her silvery grey panty under lifted dress and slids to her mid thighs ) loummm sssmoooch (holds ur cock in one hand rubbing ur pee slit over her pussy cut line and other hand holds ur balls massaging them) loummmmm Jack oummmm

I take 2000 bundle and throw in the floor. 

Jack: pick the notes from the floor

Then I focus on Yami. I kissing her mouth like hungry animal. My saliva going inside her mouth. Then I bite her pinky lips. I enjoyed the way she playing with my dick

Jack: come on Yami taste the dark chocolate
(12-03-2020, 01:36 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]I take 2000 bundle and throw in the floor. 

Jack: pick the notes from the floor

Then I focus on Yami. I kissing her mouth like hungry animal. My saliva going inside her mouth. Then I bite her pinky lips. I enjoyed the way she playing with my dick

Jack: come on Yami taste the dark chocolate
[Image: yami-gautam-hot-hd-photos-1080p-upsm71.JPG?v=1576487244]
(i  pulled the table back to give her space and took the money which was payment of putting my wife Yami on business.. and went to bedroom.. to sleep)

Yami: (goes down and holds ur thighs, looking in ur eyes and took ur cock in mouth, starts sucking) loummmmm loughhhhh (took it all.. choking but still, ) loughhhhh loughh (her head shaking) loughhh