Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(07-04-2021, 02:51 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i loved how u were just cmforting me and insulting ur hubby and when i heard u are 54% shareholder i thought why not i insult ur hubby too)

maam wo unko mere joote utarne bhi bol do na abhi thoda time yahi baithna hai na ( lookig at ur lips ur nose ur hair and ur upper boob flesh and ur shiny skin like a marble )

( as u ased chuna hai i just sai nothing just nodded head up and down )

wo bas wo chamak kaise aa rha hai dekh lu bas utna hi aur kuch nhi ( ur hubby was sitting beside my right leg u were towardsmy left and my dick was visible to him the shape of my dick was visible to him and as u ere moving ur hand the shape was getting more clear)

maam to kya hua aap aadhe size ke ho lekin maal patakha ho ( just to see how u will react)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Yos8cnoPsf3ebin1rPM...A&usqp=CAU]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS97qYkJJnG1wsUQibar7T...g&usqp=CAU]

Yami: ( laughed out at ur word " patakha maal ") hahahaha ( her smile was so whorish.) haha! ( suddenly see looked down at her hubby) dekh kya raha hai, suna nhi? jute utaar Kallua ke aur apne yeh shirt pant bhi. jitni aukat hai, uthna hi reh

( Rohan takes off ur shoes. Unbuttoned his shirt and pant and takes them off. he is in underwear only)

Rohan's eyes are down.

Yami: a! upar dekh! yahan is taraf. 

Yami: ( as Rohan looks up, she looks up at u in a romantic way) uf re saand ( looks at ur bulge in tilted look) arey! ( keeps her hand on the huge tent. laughs again whorish) hahahaha! ( looks at u in a soothing seductive tone) check karna hai yeh kaise chamak raha hai? ( looking at ur eyes and then following ur stare , looks at her blouse, then again at u) toh kar na check, kaalua, dekh le kya hai is jagah pe, kyu yeh chamak raha hai ( bringing lips close to ur ear) chu le, dekh le, jo jo jan na chahta hai, jaan le.. blouse pe experiment karna hai, kar le
(07-04-2021, 03:05 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Yos8cnoPsf3ebin1rPM...A&usqp=CAU]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS97qYkJJnG1wsUQibar7T...g&usqp=CAU]

Yami: ( laughed out at ur word " patakha maal ") hahahaha ( her smile was so whorish.) haha! ( suddenly see looked down at her hubby) dekh kya raha hai, suna nhi? jute utaar Kallua ke aur apne yeh shirt pant bhi. jitni aukat hai, uthna hi reh

( Rohan takes off ur shoes. Unbuttoned his shirt and pant and takes them off. he is in underwear only)

Rohan's eyes are down.

Yami: a! upar dekh! yahan is taraf. 

Yami: ( as Rohan looks up, she looks up at u in a romantic way) uf re saand ( looks at ur bulge in tilted look) arey! ( keeps her hand on the huge tent. laughs again whorish) hahahaha! ( looks at u in a soothing seductive tone) check karna hai yeh kaise chamak raha hai? ( looking at ur eyes and then following ur stare , looks at her blouse, then again at u) toh kar na check, kaalua, dekh le kya hai is jagah pe, kyu yeh chamak raha hai ( bringing lips close to ur ear) chu le, dekh le, jo jo jan na chahta hai, jaan le.. blouse pe experiment karna hai, kar le

( i now knew that rohan was nothing other than a cuck hubby who will be obeying me from now on as his wife needs me for her sexual satisfaction)

( as u keep ur palm on my tent the tent just tried to push ur plam away and tried growing more inside)

ahhh maaam bada soft hai aapka hatheli use acha laga lagta hai ( when actually it moved ur hand away)

maam wo aap aise side me baithi ho to ( i was getting goosebumps by ur slow sedcutive talk) thoda ( moved my leg apart a bit my right leg hit rohan and he moved aside along with my leg movement)

aise aamne sasmne baithenge to achese check kr paunga maam ( sali randi makhani maal doodh ki bani hai sali ka chamdi ufff creamy raand)

( i was politely indirectly asking u to sit on my crotch)
(07-04-2021, 03:12 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i now knew that rohan was nothing other than a cuck hubby who will be obeying me from now on as his wife needs me for her sexual satisfaction)

( as u keep ur palm on my tent the tent just tried to push ur plam away and tried growing more inside)

ahhh maaam bada soft hai aapka hatheli use acha laga lagta hai ( when actually it moved ur hand away)

maam wo aap aise side me baithi ho to ( i was getting goosebumps by ur slow sedcutive talk) thoda ( moved my leg apart a bit my right leg hit rohan and he moved aside along with my leg movement)

aise aamne sasmne baithenge to achese check kr paunga maam ( sali randi makhani maal doodh ki bani hai sali ka chamdi ufff creamy raand)

( i was politely indirectly asking u to sit on my crotch)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgsDwdU3eBmESnQlVLAfW...A&usqp=CAU]
Yami looks at ur tent under pant, she unbuttoned ur pant and ur cock was so huge and erect that the zip automatically opened!

But u were wearing underwear. 

Yami: ( looks at her own bare shoulder on her right side and her blouse as u were staring) oh acha ruko. u mean ( turns towards u and intensionally sat close to u , didn't sit as u wanted as she wanted u to touch her. ) Aise? ( keeps her one leg above)

Rohan watching with helplessness
(07-04-2021, 03:21 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgsDwdU3eBmESnQlVLAfW...A&usqp=CAU]
Yami looks at ur tent under pant, she unbuttoned ur pant and ur cock was so huge and erect that the zip automatically opened!

But u were wearing underwear. 

Yami: ( looks at her own bare shoulder on her right side and her blouse as u were staring) oh acha ruko. u mean ( turns towards u and intensionally sat close to u , didn't sit as u wanted as she wanted u to touch her. ) Aise? ( keeps her one leg above)

Rohan watching with helplessness

( as u unbttoned my pant zip opened itself showed the dick pressure inside)

( as u sat sideways a bit with one leg above the couach i just coudnt stop myself and with my dry lips)

aummmmmmmmmmmmm ( jjust smooched ur lips without hand movement just putting pressure on ur head with my huge head i was sucking ur soft juicy luscious lips with my black dry lips)

aise nhi aummmm aummm ( hold that leg and placed it on my bulge ) aummmmm randi ki tarah uske upar aummmmm 

( broke a momnent in btween smooch and kissed on the bare shoulder shine on the right and licked it)

slupppppppppppppp ahhh natural chamak hai ye to slupppp
(07-04-2021, 03:28 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( as u unbttoned my pant zip opened itself showed the dick pressure inside)

( as u sat sideways a bit with one leg above the couach i just coudnt stop myself and with my dry lips)

aummmmmmmmmmmmm ( jjust smooched ur lips without hand movement just putting pressure on ur head with my huge head i was sucking ur soft juicy luscious lips with my black dry lips)

aise nhi aummmm aummm ( hold that leg and placed it on my bulge ) aummmmm randi ki tarah uske upar aummmmm 

( broke a momnent in btween smooch and kissed on the bare shoulder shine on the right and licked it)

slupppppppppppppp ahhh natural chamak hai ye to slupppp

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7G3KPaxKwaaIt8UGHyZF...A&usqp=CAU]

Yami was just lost in that lip lock. her glossy shining red lips getting sucked so softly by ur thick black lips

Yami: ( closed eyes) ummnnnnnnn umnnnn ( whispers) toh kaise?

( as u said "Randi ki tarah uske upar", she listened to it carefully and felt how u pulled her leg and made her sit on ur lap, while u started tasting her glossy red lips) ummmnnn muaaummmmm ufff teri teh mardangi oummnn smooochhh ( saliva threads can be seen between of ur lips) smoochh..

( as u suddenly broke the smooch, her eyes were about to open but ur wet kiss and sudden lick on her shoulder made her more mad) aaaayeeeee aahhh maar daal re aaaahhh , aahhh checking chalu kar di kaale saand ne aaaahhhh ohh kaluaaahh ( her eyes rolled uo)
(07-04-2021, 05:22 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7G3KPaxKwaaIt8UGHyZF...A&usqp=CAU]

Yami was just lost in that lip lock. her glossy shining red lips getting sucked so softly by ur thick black lips

Yami: ( closed eyes) ummnnnnnnn umnnnn ( whispers) toh kaise?

( as u said "Randi ki tarah uske upar", she listened to it carefully and felt how u pulled her leg and made her sit on ur lap, while u started tasting her glossy red lips) ummmnnn muaaummmmm ufff teri teh mardangi oummnn smooochhh ( saliva threads can be seen between of ur lips) smoochh..

( as u suddenly broke the smooch, her eyes were about to open but ur wet kiss and sudden lick on her shoulder made her more mad) aaaayeeeee aahhh maar daal re aaaahhh , aahhh checking chalu kar di kaale saand ne aaaahhhh ohh kaluaaahh ( her eyes rolled uo)

( mast madak awaaze bana rhi thi as i was smoochng u u were snugling to me like a kitten)

( ek to tera lips bhot tasty tha jise mai khaa rha tha upar se meetha thook chakh rha tha)

aumm loumm summm aummm aummmmmmmm ( smoochingur red strwberry lips withmy dry bllack lips)

mmm hmmm ( my big wide nose crushing ur small cute nose)

malkin aisee aisee ( taking ur feet that u placed above my lap and rubbing it over my bulge and made sure to smooch u moreso that koi shikayat na kre)

( i tried o make u sit on my lap but saree pehni hui thi so not able to part leg and sit on lap so uthake sideways ur face facing ur hubby aur gand ka plumpy part barobar lund ke shaft ke upar rakh diya)

[Image: qkWTaZrHxeuOJtzhXPAqbtSiuR9_wu1EncF-SIia...EHrMW3YgIv] 

aisee baith jao maam jagah bhi bachega aaram se aummmmm ( turning urace side to me and hugging ur waist and smooching again)

haummmmmmm 

sluppppppppppppppp( licked ur shiny arm ) kha jaunga ye chamak

aummm
(07-04-2021, 04:27 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( mast madak awaaze bana rhi thi as i was smoochng u u were snugling to me like a kitten)

( ek to tera lips bhot tasty tha jise mai khaa rha tha upar se meetha thook chakh rha tha)

aumm loumm summm aummm aummmmmmmm ( smoochingur red strwberry lips withmy dry bllack lips)

mmm hmmm ( my big wide nose crushing ur small cute nose)

malkin aisee aisee ( taking ur feet that u placed above my lap and rubbing it over my bulge and made sure to smooch u moreso that koi shikayat na kre)

( i tried o make u sit on my lap but saree pehni hui thi so not able to part leg and sit on lap so uthake sideways ur face facing ur hubby aur gand ka plumpy part barobar lund ke shaft ke upar rakh diya)

[Image: qkWTaZrHxeuOJtzhXPAqbtSiuR9_wu1EncF-SIia...EHrMW3YgIv] 

aisee baith jao maam jagah bhi bachega aaram se aummmmm ( turning urace side to me and hugging ur waist and smooching again)

haummmmmmm 

sluppppppppppppppp( licked ur shiny arm ) kha jaunga ye chamak

aummm
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFxKrBM1hwGboKvjDzpt7...Q&usqp=CAU]

( is Laal saree mein lipti Yami ek kaale saand ke upar. Lund tera itna mota ki , niche se Yami, lund le bulge ko apne panty ko uski jhango ke bich se, press karte huye feel kar sakti hai. )

Yami: oummmmmmm ( holding ur huge black face with her one gori mehndi wali haath on ur shoulder and other hand around ur huge demon shoulder. Feels her red glossy lips getting sucked all ways. Her chain jhumkas dancing with ur each move) oummmm... sloummmm ( whispers the moment ur lips twist around hers) laummmmmm ahhh saand( says while ur lips are in touch with hers) mmmmoummmmmmm

( as u suddenly licked and sucked her bare right side which is almost exposed being covered by that tiny piece bikini blouse.  her eyes closed and she moans out) ahhhhhhhhh re saand. ahhhhhhhh tu toh nasha dila dega re kaale kutte ahhhh. ahhhh aahhh experiment kar le ahhhh. samjh is chamak ko, kya janna chahta tha is chamak ke baare mein. ahhhh, khaa jaa ahhhhhh.. ( opens eyes and looks down at Rohan who is feeling so insulted and disgusted jow this 2-rupees naukar is using his rich wife )
 kya hua nalayek? dekh ise ( moving her mehndi wale fingers along ur huge abs) dekh , ufff yeh toh chut maar maar ke chut ke har kone kone mein apna nasha chhor dega ahhhh ( her eyes closed again) ahhh
(07-04-2021, 07:56 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFxKrBM1hwGboKvjDzpt7...Q&usqp=CAU]

( is Laal saree mein lipti Yami ek kaale saand ke upar. Lund tera itna mota ki , niche se Yami, lund le bulge ko apne panty ko uski jhango ke bich se, press karte huye feel kar sakti hai. )

Yami: oummmmmmm ( holding ur huge black face with her one gori mehndi wali haath on ur shoulder and other hand around ur huge demon shoulder. Feels her red glossy lips getting sucked all ways. Her chain jhumkas dancing with ur each move) oummmm... sloummmm ( whispers the moment ur lips twist around hers) laummmmmm ahhh saand( says while ur lips are in touch with hers) mmmmoummmmmmm

( as u suddenly licked and sucked her bare right side which is almost exposed being covered by that tiny piece bikini blouse.  her eyes closed and she moans out) ahhhhhhhhh re saand. ahhhhhhhh tu toh nasha dila dega re kaale kutte ahhhh. ahhhh aahhh experiment kar le ahhhh. samjh is chamak ko, kya janna chahta tha is chamak ke baare mein. ahhhh, khaa jaa ahhhhhh.. ( opens eyes and looks down at Rohan who is feeling so insulted and disgusted jow this 2-rupees naukar is using his rich wife )
 kya hua nalayek? dekh ise ( moving her mehndi wale fingers along ur huge abs) dekh , ufff yeh toh chut maar maar ke chut ke har kone kone mein apna nasha chhor dega ahhhh ( her eyes closed again) ahhh

( mujhe tere soft sa badan ka taste lag chuka tha now i was not gonna leave u even if u protested and i placed my left hand around ur waist which is exposed feeling ur flesh )

( sarted smooching ur nape bone as u were insulting ur hubby)  aummm ummmm ummmmmm ( hugs u closer as u were looking down) 

maaam ye kapda ( the servant t shirt i was wearing) pehana hu mai thoda utar ke dogi aummm umm ummm umm ( almost pushing ur face with my smooch on ur nape and neck right side but not letting u go by holding ur waist)

aummm wo aapka hatheli ka feel lene do na maaam aummmmmmmm aumm ( tasting ur skin enjoying ur skin cream)

samajhne me koi jaldi nhi krunga maam ye chamak nikalke rahunga sluppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( a big lick on ur arms till ur shoulder bone ) ahhh nyummm ( enjoying my tongue taste after licking ur skin)
(07-04-2021, 08:10 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( mujhe tere soft sa badan ka taste lag chuka tha now i was not gonna leave u even if u protested and i placed my left hand around ur waist which is exposed feeling ur flesh )

( sarted smooching ur nape bone as u were insulting ur hubby)  aummm ummmm ummmmmm ( hugs u closer as u were looking down) 

maaam ye kapda ( the servant t shirt i was wearing) pehana hu mai thoda utar ke dogi aummm umm ummm umm ( almost pushing ur face with my smooch on ur nape and neck right side but not letting u go by holding ur waist)

aummm wo aapka hatheli ka feel lene do na maaam aummmmmmmm aumm ( tasting ur skin enjoying ur skin cream)

samajhne me koi jaldi nhi krunga maam ye chamak nikalke rahunga sluppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( a big lick on ur arms till ur shoulder bone ) ahhh nyummm ( enjoying my tongue taste after licking ur skin)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeywQHm2auCjUt3nSNxXV...g&usqp=CAU]

Yami: ( mano nashe mein ho,) aaaahhhhhhh saand aaaahhhhh aaahhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh u bull aahhh kaale raksash aaahhhh devi ko chaat chaat ke nasha dila dega tu re aaahhhhhh ( her face moving here and there , her neck stretched and bent aside as ur huge mouth sucks her nude right side skin) aaaahhh re aaahhh ( the chain jhumka touching ur face as u r busy sucking) aaaahhh chus le aaahhhh u r aaaahh huge...

( without opening eyes , says in a pleasured but ordering soft voice) a bhadwe suna nhi? shirt utaar saand ka, mere chhuan ko feel karega yeh. khol abhi, gandi naali ke keede aaahhhhh

( Rohan, in underwear, gets up and unbuttoned ur shirt. and Yami places her hand on ur huge rough and tough body) 

Yami: ahhhhhhhhhh....

( Rohan sits at ur feet. But Yami's heels touched his face. so Rohan thora hat ke baitha )
(07-04-2021, 08:46 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeywQHm2auCjUt3nSNxXV...g&usqp=CAU]

Yami: ( mano nashe mein ho,) aaaahhhhhhh saand aaaahhhhh aaahhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh u bull aahhh kaale raksash aaahhhh devi ko chaat chaat ke nasha dila dega tu re aaahhhhhh ( her face moving here and there , her neck stretched and bent aside as ur huge mouth sucks her nude right side skin) aaaahhh re aaahhh ( the chain jhumka touching ur face as u r busy sucking) aaaahhh chus le aaahhhh u r aaaahh huge...

( without opening eyes , says in a pleasured but ordering soft voice) a bhadwe suna nhi? shirt utaar saand ka, mere chhuan ko feel karega yeh. khol abhi, gandi naali ke keede aaahhhhh

( Rohan, in underwear, gets up and unbuttoned ur shirt. and Yami places her hand on ur huge rough and tough body) 

Yami: ahhhhhhhhhh....

( Rohan sits at ur feet. But Yami's heels touched his face. so Rohan thora hat ke baitha )

( not calling u maam now calling u by ur name) yami wo gaand ko thoda sa gol gol kro naa 

( as rohan comes in between me and u i slapped him) sattttttttttttttt peeche se aake button khol mere shirt ka mere aur yami ke beech me mat aa samjha kya 

( as rohan unbuttoning my shirt from behind like a housemaid i pull ur hair to stretch ur neck)

mmmmmmmmmmmm ye chamdi ka mehak ahhhh yamiii bhot creamy ho tummm ( not aap ) aummmmmmmmm ( just pulling ur hair back no power used it was just simple for me ) aummmmmmmm aummmmmmmmm aummmmmm ( getting my head in between ur chin and neck base )

aummmmmmm bhot tasty hai tera badan yamiiii 

slupppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( from neck base till chin licked u ) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sali tera natural mehak ahhh aummmm aummm ( rohan have opened my buttons andas u placed ur palm on my rock chest i just used ur hair to move ur head aur honth choosne laga like drinking nectar from it)

ummm aummmm aummmmmmmmm tera mobile no de na mujhe wo baju ke tent me jab bhi lund tanke miss calll de dunga aummmmmmm ( under ur thighs my dick grew huge and u can feel the thickness i was wearing pant still it was evident )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49