Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-03-2020, 08:39 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ]Yami: (trembling.. vibrating over table) aaahhhhh yeaahhhhh aaaaahhhhhh (she holds my waist to bear ur fingers on her pussy over the panty) aaaaahhh Subham aaaahhhh 

ISadholding her legs in heels firmly in air upwards , spreading them at 70° .. making the panty clad pussy clear to u..) please Sir.. please inaugrate her by spitting on her panty.. i need to hold her for u Sir. please Sir.. im here to give u best Sir..

(her dress, as in the above pic, is too short and single pic, it was slid upto her waist only as i hohold her legs up)

I spitting in her panty make it more wet. Then I caressing her pussy with my saliva

Jack: make some other interesting moves Yami. Show me heaven
(10-03-2020, 08:42 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]I spitting in her panty make it more wet. Then I caressing her pussy with my saliva

Jack: make some other interesting moves Yami. Show me heaven

[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]
I: Sir please suck on her pussy over the panty.. Sir please Sir. She is very tasty Sir. (to Yami) baby raise ur pussy .. lure Jack Sir to suck it baby. we need payment baby ..

(Yami raises her pussy 5 inches above the glass table as i hold her legs tightly in air)

Yami: aaahhhh Sir aaaaahhhhh ahh i  want ur seeds Sir please have a suck aaahhhhh
(10-03-2020, 08:46 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ]I: Sir please suck on her pussy over the panty.. Sir please Sir. She is very tasty Sir. (to Yami) baby raise ur pussy .. lure Jack Sir to suck it baby. we need payment baby ..

(Yami raises her pussy 5 inches above the glass table as i hold her legs tightly in air)

Yami: aaahhhh Sir aaaaahhhhh ahh i  want ur seeds Sir please have a suck aaahhhhh

Jack kissing her pussy gently and slowly playing with her slit over her panty

Jack: you like to be licked slut? I will lick until you scream for hours
(10-03-2020, 08:52 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]Jack kissing her pussy gently and slowly playing with her slit over her panty

Jack: you like to be licked slut? I will lick until you scream for hours

[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]
(i placed her legs in heels over ur shoulders so that u can hold her legs tightly to resist her movement as u suck)

Yami: aaaaaahhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh my pussy Jack aaaahhhh 

I: (held her wrists tightly with my hands to give her more pain .. as i got a bulge looking at my wife getting used by a third person) yeah baby please we need the payment 

( Yami starts jumping her body on table like fish without water but u held her thighs with hands suckomson her pussy , driving ur tongue tip along the pussy mid cut line , whose impression is visible over her silvery grey panty) aahhhhh aaaahh please aaAhhhhh please aaa
(10-03-2020, 08:59 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ](i placed her legs in heels over ur shoulders so that u can hold her legs tightly to resist her movement as u suck)

Yami: aaaaaahhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh my pussy Jack aaaahhhh 

I: (held her wrists tightly with my hands to give her more pain .. as i got a bulge looking at my wife getting used by a third person) yeah baby please we need the payment 

( Yami starts jumping her body on table like fish without water but u held her thighs with hands suckomson her pussy , driving ur tongue tip along the pussy mid cut line , whose impression is visible over her silvery grey panty) aahhhhh aaaahh please aaAhhhhh please aaa

I was enjoying her pussy and keep licking

Jack ; Yami come down and suck my black dick. Then i will fill you with my seed
(10-03-2020, 09:01 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]I was enjoying her pussy and keep licking

Jack ; Yami come down and suck my black dick. Then i will fill you with my seed

i released her hands and went to u , like a slave, and sat on knees as u hold her legs on ur shoulders and sucking on her pussy over panty... 

Yami: aaaahhhh ohhhh ffuck yeaaaHhhh Jack aaahh

Yami holds the table edges tightly with two hands, her eyes semiclosed, moaning loudly

i opened ur pant button and .begged

I: please Sir . let me open ur pant so that , i can let u bang my wife badly and in new interactive poses
(10-03-2020, 09:07 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ]i released her hands and went to u , like a slave, and sat on knees as u hold her legs on ur shoulders and sucking on her pussy over panty... 

Yami: aaaahhhh ohhhh ffuck yeaaaHhhh Jack aaahh

Yami holds the table edges tightly with two hands, her eyes semiclosed, moaning loudly

i opened ur pant button and .begged

I: please Sir . let me open ur pant so that , i can let u bang my wife badly and in new interactive poses

Jack: tami did you hear that? Your husband subh wanna bang you in different poses

I keep licking her wet pussy enjoying her means

Jack : ok remove my pant and show my dick to your wife
(10-03-2020, 09:30 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]Jack: tami did you hear that? Your husband subh wanna bang you in different poses

I keep licking her wet pussy enjoying her means

Jack : ok remove my pant and show my dick to your wife
Yami: (waving her vody up n down in pleasure. looking at) aaaaaaahhhh Jack aaaaahhhhh he is useles aaahhhh fuck me aaaahh

(i opened ur pant and slided down to ur midthighs as u lifted ur ass a little and then pulled ur underwear, releasing ur huge bulge free)

I: Sir please rub ur huge cock over her panty along the pussy cut line
Jaab suna ke chote bhai ke shadi hogayi aur Bahu ekdam maal dikti hain tho socha kyu na ek baar ho aun

par saala iddaar tho alagi nazzara dekhneko milla chotu sofe pe beta hai aur uska dost bahu ko phel raha hain

KK : ey kya chote ghar ke aurat ko kise aur ke saat ey kya baat hui ek baar puch leta mei chale aata abey thu baag yeha se

[Image: 44c4b94e160d9792d9777b55d2b52141--promot...lywood.jpg]

Usko bagha ke pura raat mai yami ke uper chadgaya aur utar ne ke naam be nahi liya Big Grin
(11-03-2020, 01:28 AM)kingk Wrote: [ -> ]Jaab suna ke chote bhai ke shadi hogayi aur Bahu ekdam maal dikti hain tho socha kyu na ek baar ho aun

par saala iddaar tho alagi nazzara dekhneko milla chotu sofe pe beta hai aur uska dost bahu ko phel raha hain

KK : ey kya chote ghar ke aurat ko kise aur ke saat ey kya baat hui ek baar puch leta mei chale aata abey thu baag yeha se

[Image: 44c4b94e160d9792d9777b55d2b52141--promot...lywood.jpg]

Usko bagha ke pura raat mai yami ke uper chadgaya aur utar ne ke naam be nahi liya Big Grin

Subham: arey bhai tu? is time pe?

(Jack toh Yami ki taangein pakadke chut chus raha tha panty ke upar se)
Subham: ajaa ajaa

(Jack got a call and leaves saying bye to us.. )