Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(21-05-2020, 11:05 AM)HungrySatish Wrote: [ -> ]( i just stopped yami for one second stormed at u and slapped u wth a left pam)

thaaaappppppppppppppppppppp ( u felt little unconsious as i slapped u )

teri malkin hai ye randi sirf meri thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu( spit on shubhams face) aukat me re apni

( snaps finger looking at yami)

chal hattt ( indicating u to move from urseat because the king wants to sit)

( looks at yami as i sat and casually looks down at my trouser bulge )
hmmm 

( placed palm on my thighs)

aur tu ( looks at shubham) joote mere( wanted to be free from all this leather on my feet and to enjoy the breeze)
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018206]

Yami: (smiles naughtily, looking at u spitting on Subh.. feels proud- prajanan ke liye mada ek sresth narr chunti hai.- so she feels that Satish hi woh mard hai jo uske "andar"ghusega).. haha. (walks like a slut towards Satish as if she is his conquered queen now, looks at Subh, who gets down from the seat like loser for Satish)

SubhSadbeing nude in lower part of his body and only in the white tshirt .... keeps Satish's dirtt torn banyan on the costly glass table surface and took off Satish's torn dirty leather shoe from right feet..his eyes down.. Satish's thick spit drips from his cheek to the grass) ji maalik (he moves his left hand to ur left shoe as his right hand holds his tiny cock- looking up at Yami approaching u, staring at her snooth milky legs) ah

(Yami stood just in front of u.. u r so huge that the soft seat looks too tiny and it creeks.... Ur head is at the level of just under her breats- which jiggled witu her each slight movement.. she lifts her left leg and keeps the heels on Subh's right shoulder to insult him)

(Her dress being too shirt and her legs being parted so wide.. a slight glimpse of her panty can be seen if u just bend a little)
(21-05-2020, 11:26 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018206]

Yami: (smiles naughtily, looking at u spitting on Subh.. feels proud- prajanan ke liye mada ek sresth narr chunti hai.- so she feels that Satish hi woh mard hai jo uske "andar"ghusega).. haha. (walks like a slut towards Satish as if she is his conquered queen now, looks at Subh, who gets down from the seat like loser for Satish)

SubhSadbeing nude in lower part of his body and only in the white tshirt .... keeps Satish's dirtt torn banyan on the costly glass table surface and took off Satish's torn dirty leather shoe from right feet..his eyes down.. Satish's thick spit drips from his cheek to the grass) ji maalik (he moves his left hand to ur left shoe as his right hand holds his tiny cock- looking up at Yami approaching u, staring at her snooth milky legs) ah

(Yami stood just in front of u.. u r so huge that the soft seat looks too tiny and it creeks.... Ur head is at the level of just under her breats- which jiggled witu her each slight movement.. she lifts her left leg and keeps the heels on Subh's right shoulder to insult him)

(Her dress being too shirt and her legs being parted so wide.. a slight glimpse of her panty can be seen if u just bend a little)
( sniffed hovered over ur jiggling titties )

hmmmm ( spread my legs so u can get down on ur knees in front of me)

( i kicked shubham he went 3 feet away)

shubham tujhe yami ko dekhne nhi kaha be chakke mera joota nikal aur polish kr tab tak 

hmm raand chal kaam pe lag ( now not respecting any one i am the only guy seated on the seat which showed i am the king here)

mera lund bht tan chuka haiii andar halka dard ho rha hai 

dont make me wait ( looking down at my tent in trouser)
(21-05-2020, 11:34 AM)HungrySatish Wrote: [ -> ]( sniffed hovered over ur jiggling titties )

hmmmm ( spread my legs so u can get down on ur knees in front of me)

( i kicked shubham he went 3 feet away)

shubham tujhe yami ko dekhne nhi kaha be chakke mera joota nikal aur polish kr tab tak 

hmm raand chal kaam pe lag ( now not respecting any one i am the only guy seated on the seat which showed i am the king here)

mera lund bht tan chuka haiii andar halka dard ho rha hai 

dont make me wait ( looking down at my tent in trouser)
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018194]
[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]

Subh : aou!!! (fell a distant away.... he comes back and takes his costly white shirt off.. he starts polishing the left shoe of urs, wity the shirt)

Yami:: (as Subh fell , she- in the above second dress- her eyes being clinged to ur eyes,  puts her left heels on grass.. She slowly kneels down like a pujaran in front of her devta.. Her milky face comes in between ur huge thighs .. she holds ur pant with two hands and in one-go, slids it to ur knees, then to ur feet..- her tiny milky white face in between the coal black bull thighs....as she feels something sprang out with a vibrating sound "donngg!!" ,  looks down and her eyes widened..her rose lips parted in exclamation- its the 18 inch long veined bull cock with its huge bulb-shaped deep-pink head) ah!

Subh: ( ashe looks up and his eyes fell on ur huge dick,   his eyes widened, his two hands were polishing the shoe but looked down at his own cock- its just nothing as compared to ur cock.. he holds his cock again with right hand as his left hand polishes slowly)
(21-05-2020, 11:51 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1584018194]

Subh : aou!!! (fell a distant away.... he comes back and takes his costly white shirt off.. he starts polishing the left shoe of urs, wity the shirt)

Yami:: (as Subh fell , she- in the above second dress- her eyes being clinged to ur eyes,  puts her left heels on grass.. She slowly kneels down like a pujaran in front of her devta.. Her milky face comes in between ur huge thighs .. she holds ur pant with two hands and in one-go, slids it to ur knees, then to ur feet..- her tiny milky white face in between the coal black bull thighs....as she feels something sprang out with a vibrating sound "donngg!!" ,  looks down and her eyes widened..her rose lips parted in exclamation- its the 18 inch long veined bull cock with its huge bulb-shaped deep-pink head) ah!

Subh: ( ashe looks up and his eyes fell on ur huge dick,   his eyes widened, his two hands were polishing the shoe but looked down at his own cock- its just nothing as compared to ur cock.. he holds his cock again with right hand as his left hand polishes slowly)

( the way u were approaching slowly seductively as if u anna take more and more time with me was making me hungry as hell for u )

( as u removed my trousers in one pull now i was sitting butt naked on the costly stool and i was all nude my testicles out hanging down and my dick like a curved piston poiting at u with wet tip and hard thick shaft)

( i patted ur head)

waha door kyu khadi hai ghutne pe yami   haaa ye tera hi hai common ( holding ur hair and making u crawl towards my dick which is moving by itself looking at ur cleavage and glossy lips )

( as u move towards my dick i took my right hand and took the dick little away from ur lips)

hmmm itni bhuki hai tu ?

haa itni bhoook lagi haii haa meri kuttiya ko 

oye shubham ab dobara thappad khana hai kya tujhe

dikh nhi rha teri biwi ne mera trouser utar diya hai wo ye ghass pe lag ke maila ho jayega utha use koi kaam ka nhi ( holding my left palm on ur head as if caressing my bitch as u are acting as a obidient girl)
(21-05-2020, 12:04 PM)HungrySatish Wrote: [ -> ]( the way u were approaching slowly seductively as if u anna take more and more time with me was making me hungry as hell for u )

( as u removed my trousers in one pull now i was sitting butt naked on the costly stool and i was all nude my testicles out hanging down and my dick like a curved piston poiting at u with wet tip and hard thick shaft)

( i patted ur head)

waha door kyu khadi hai ghutne pe yami   haaa ye tera hi hai common ( holding ur hair and making u crawl towards my dick which is moving by itself looking at ur cleavage and glossy lips )

( as u move towards my dick i took my right hand and took the dick little away from ur lips)

hmmm itni bhuki hai tu ?

haa itni bhoook lagi haii haa meri kuttiya ko 

oye shubham ab dobara thappad khana hai kya tujhe

dikh nhi rha teri biwi ne mera trouser utar diya hai wo ye ghass pe lag ke maila ho jayega utha use koi kaam ka nhi ( holding my left palm on ur head as if caressing my bitch as u are acting as a obidient girl)
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962368]

Subh: (was lost in his thoughts.. comes to his senses due to ur groaning vibrating ordering voice) ji-ji Satish ji.. (somehow looks away from ur dick and takes ur trouser from the grass with left hand, keeps it on the table and licking his lips, while polishing the left shoe with his own shirt in left hand.. his right stroking his puny cock with right hand) ahh (looking up at ur huge cock in front of Yami's milky face)  aah mast aaah. Saab ji mast lag rahi hai apki aur Yami malkin ki aaaah jodi

Yami: (holds ur huge wrist to stop u from taking ur huge bull cock away, immediately.. looking up in ur eyes, saying softly in a complaining way... ) kahan le jaa rahe ho ise? yeh mere andar ghusega.. tumhari Yami ke andar. tumhara beej daalega yeh mere andar. dur kyu le rahe ho? (bringing lips close to ur huge vibrating shaft as if ur balls are fully loaded with rushing fluids.. takes her tongue out slowly and touched her tongue til just at the center of ur shaved black shaft, between ur balls) aallll (tickles there with the tongue tip, looking in ur eyes still in complaining way) lallllaallallalllalll
(21-05-2020, 12:17 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962368]

Subh: (was lost in his thoughts.. comes to his senses due to ur groaning vibrating ordering voice) ji-ji Satish ji.. (somehow looks away from ur dick and takes ur trouser from the grass with left hand, keeps it on the table and licking his lips, while polishing the left shoe with his own shirt in left hand.. his right stroking his puny cock with right hand) ahh (looking up at ur huge cock in front of Yami's milky face)  aah mast aaah. Saab ji mast lag rahi hai apki aur Yami malkin ki aaaah jodi

Yami: (holds ur huge wrist to stop u from taking ur huge bull cock away, immediately.. looking up in ur eyes, saying softly in a complaining way... ) kahan le jaa rahe ho ise? yeh mere andar ghusega.. tumhari Yami ke andar. tumhara beej daalega yeh mere andar. dur kyu le rahe ho? (bringing lips close to ur huge vibrating shaft as if ur balls are fully loaded with rushing fluids.. takes her tongue out slowly and touched her tongue til just at the center of ur shaved black shaft, between ur balls) aallll (tickles there with the tongue tip, looking in ur eyes still in complaining way) lallllaallallalllalll

( i have seen so many woman but u were so possesive now holding my wrist as u placed ur tongue at the base of my shaft between my balls my dick was moving up and down by itself and getting on ur forehead and making ur slight sindhoor here and there)

hmmm yamiii uffff thats my girl ummmm 

hmm shubham teri biwi dekh kya kr rhi hai ( ur face was under my balls now and i can only see some portion of u as u were hid under my dick now)

kaha ho yamiii kya kr aahhh rhi ufff hoo
(22-05-2020, 11:27 AM)HungrySatish Wrote: [ -> ]( i have seen so many woman but u were so possesive now holding my wrist as u placed ur tongue at the base of my shaft between my balls my dick was moving up and down by itself and getting on ur forehead and making ur slight sindhoor here and there)

hmmm yamiii uffff thats my girl ummmm 

hmm shubham teri biwi dekh kya kr rhi hai ( ur face was under my balls now and i can only see some portion of u as u were hid under my dick now)

kaha ho yamiii kya kr aahhh rhi ufff hoo

[Image: Yami%2Bgautam%2Bhottest%2Bphotoshoot%2Bs...4%2529.jpg]

(Yami looking in ur eyes, drives the tongue slowly upwards from the center of shaft between the huge balls along the mid line ) alllllllllllllllll

Yami: ( as her tongue tip reaches the cock base and shaft intersection point, she takes that intersection point in her mouth, with her rosy glossy lips) ssloupppmoummmm (sticky saliva strands can be seen , between her tongue tip and that shaft portion) ssloummmm (looks at ur erect cock length) kyu re? sloummpp (her nose touching ur cock length and her hot breath hitting it) aaaloummm (drives up tongue tip upwards further, following the mid line on the under-surface of ur huge cock girth) sslllllllllllllllllllll (her tongue tip reached ur cock pink head) lloullllllll (rotating her tongue tip roud the pink-turned-red cock-head around the pee slit) ssloulloulll (looking up in ur eyes sluttily, nods head as if asking u - " aise kya dekh rahe ho?") sloulloull 

Subh: (starts shagging his cock with right hand, staring at Yami's body from top to bottom and then at her lips) aaaahh randi saali Yaaami maalkin aaaahhh.. (polishing left shoe, moves left hand to right shoe, rubbing his white shirt) aaah
(22-05-2020, 11:38 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Yami%2Bgautam%2Bhottest%2Bphotoshoot%2Bs...4%2529.jpg]

(Yami looking in ur eyes, drives the tongue slowly upwards from the center of shaft between the huge balls along the mid line ) alllllllllllllllll

Yami: ( as her tongue tip reaches the cock base and shaft intersection point, she takes that intersection point in her mouth, with her rosy glossy lips) ssloupppmoummmm (sticky saliva strands can be seen , between her tongue tip and that shaft portion) ssloummmm (looks at ur erect cock length) kyu re? sloummpp (her nose touching ur cock length and her hot breath hitting it) aaaloummm (drives up tongue tip upwards further, following the mid line on the under-surface of ur huge cock girth) sslllllllllllllllllllll (her tongue tip reached ur cock pink head) lloullllllll (rotating her tongue tip roud the pink-turned-red cock-head around the pee slit) ssloulloulll (looking up in ur eyes sluttily, nods head as if asking u - " aise kya dekh rahe ho?") sloulloull 

Subh: (starts shagging his cock with right hand, staring at Yami's body from top to bottom and then at her lips) aaaahh randi saali Yaaami maalkin aaaahhh.. (polishing left shoe, moves left hand to right shoe, rubbing his white shirt) aaah

( i move ur hair away from ur face as i wanted to see ur work on my dick)
( as u were sucking the soft portion of shaft and testicle intersection and trying to eat there i looked at the sky and moaned a little) grrrrrrrrrrrrrr haaa
( curled my fingers on ground digging the soil upside down ) ufffffff raaaand kitni detailed hai tu ufffff
( move dick just trembling in pure pleassure and tiltilating)

( i placed my one right leg on shubhams shoulderwhich made him bend down due to my leg weight)

hmmm pyaari raand hai tu( patting ur head as u circled ur tongue on my tip and slight precum came out)
hmmmmmmmmmmmm shubham i want urwife forever ufffffffffff( pressisng his shoulder the more pleasure u gae me)

u r a good girl
(22-05-2020, 11:44 AM)HungrySatish Wrote: [ -> ]( i move ur hair away from ur face as i wanted to see ur work on my dick)
( as u were sucking the soft portion of shaft and testicle intersection and trying to eat there i looked at the sky and moaned a little) grrrrrrrrrrrrrr haaa
( curled my fingers on ground digging the soil upside down ) ufffffff raaaand kitni detailed hai tu ufffff
( move dick just trembling in pure pleassure and tiltilating)

( i placed my one right leg on shubhams shoulderwhich made him bend down due to my leg weight)

hmmm pyaari raand hai tu( patting ur head as u circled ur tongue on my tip and slight precum came out)
hmmmmmmmmmmmm shubham i want urwife forever ufffffffffff( pressisng his shoulder the more pleasure u gae me)

u r a good girl
Satish is 100 times stronger and 4 time huge than Yami. Yami randi ko kya pata desi low caste basti mein rehne wala majdur ghar ka saand hai Satish. ek baar lund thoos de apna lund uski gori chutt mein toh sali ki duniya hil jaye!

Yami: (as the precum drop pops up from ur red pee slit, it was glittering like a diamond in the sunlight, under the open sky .. She wraps her tongue tip around the cock head ) sslouuuullll (and takes the bulb-shaped deep-pink cock head into her mouth , with her glossy lips wrapped around it for lund-muh lip lock... she takes the precum from the pee slit with her tongue tip inside her mouth and starts tickling it with the tongue tip.. while her eyes staring at u sluttily) ssloummmmmmm lallllaallallalllalll 

Subh: (ur single hand weight was like 500 tonnes to him.. brnd down and still polishing ur shoe, shags cock with his right hand) aaahhhh aahhhhhhh Yaaaamii

Yami Gautam is married to Subh, son of rich businessman..Subh remains always busy in work after his dad died 4 months ago and he got married 6 months ago.
Yami is an ambitious and luxuriously living girl , who is daughter of a Businessman less richer then Subh's dad. Yami trapped him in her love for her expensive life and she loves parties, pubs- making out with strangers and one night stands are common for her.. and not a big matter.

As usual, after a quarrel with Yami, Subh left for his USA trip for a deal this morning.Yami was satisfied materialistically but not physically. Its Sunday 9pm. Yami came from a club , little drunken as she is too much angry on Subh. Her black car parked inside . She gets down and goes straight inside the empty house as she dispersed all servants except one- Satish, who manages the house on Sundays.

Yami: (as if bored and tired, sits on the red sofa. She is in this above dress. The hall is lit with a mild yellow light) uff. someone give me some juice.. (rests head on sofa, even cant remember who is working in house)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49