Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-03-2020, 05:14 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]Jack to Yami : woww that's too faster Yami. Don't you feel shame doing like this in front of your husband?

I getting drinks from you and started to drink looking at Yami in seductive manner

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1578440404]

(Yami just gets up and sits on the tea table, in front of u and keeps her  legs in heels on either side of u on sofa .. looking at u sluttily.. as her dress is too short as in first pic, u could see her panty of the same color as her slutty dress ) 
Yami: come on Sir. look at me (keeps her hands on table and leans a little back)
(10-03-2020, 05:19 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ](Yami just gets up and sits on the tea table, in front of u and keeps her  legs in heels on either side of u on sofa .. looking at u sluttily.. as her dress is too short as in first pic, u could see her panty of the same color as her slutty dress ) 
Yami: come on Sir. look at me (keeps her hands on table and leans a little back)

Yami is more slutty than I think. She is shameless and slutty in front of her husband sub

Jack : your milky body making my black chocolate is hard and thick Yami 

I spread my legs and caressing my crotch area looking lustily
(10-03-2020, 05:24 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]Yami is more slutty than I think. She is shameless and slutty in front of her husband sub

Jack : your milky body making my black chocolate is hard and thick Yami 

I spread my legs and caressing my crotch area looking lustily

[Image: yami-gautam-photoshoot-for-fhm-december-....jpg?w=700]
(Yami smiles sluttily.. raises her spreaded legs in heels up in air upto the level of ur head)

Yami: impregnate me with ur holy seeds.. just look at me.. am i not slut?

SubhamSadoffered Yami a glass of wine) Yami have this. and spread legs a little more. show ur panty more. shall i hold them?

Yami: yeah Sure...

(i kept the glass on table and came behind her  and hels the under surface of her thighs to keep the legs in air.. and parted them more... 60° to 70°)

Subham: yes Sir.. have a look.
(10-03-2020, 05:31 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ](Yami smiles sluttily.. raises her spreaded legs in heels up in air upto the level of ur head)

Yami: impregnate me with ur holy seeds.. just look at me.. am i not slut?

SubhamSadoffered Yami a glass of wine) Yami have this. and spread legs a little more. show ur panty more. shall i hold them?

Yami: yeah Sure...

(i kept the glass on table and came behind her  and hels the under surface of her thighs to keep the legs in air.. and parted them more... 60° to 70°)

Subham: yes Sir.. have a look.

I slowly touch her panty and slowly started to caressing her panty  as you lifting her leg I have easy access 

Jack: your pussy is so wet Yami. Can you take my black dick fully in your pussy?

Now I take her hand and keep in my hard on and I keep caressing her pussy on top of panty
(10-03-2020, 05:34 PM)jackdawrson Wrote: [ -> ]I slowly touch her panty and slowly started to caressing her panty  as you lifting her leg I have easy access 

Jack: your pussy is so wet Yami. Can you take my black dick fully in your pussy?

Now I take her hand and keep in my hard on and I keep caressing her pussy on top of panty

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1577316867]
(as u touched her pussy over panty, Yami moans out loud) 

Yami: aaaaaaahhhhh aAahhhhhh yeaaaahh (eyes rolled back and her eyes semiclosed looking up at my chin and her hands on table trembling) aaaaaahhhh

I: (held her legs raised up..the wine glasses are on the plate.. beside Yami's left ass on table) yeaah Sir yes y not .. yes its urs..(,to Yami) please baby , let him.. please be patient baby please Yami ..

Yami: aaaahhh Sssubham aaaaaahh Jack aaaaaahhh
(10-03-2020, 05:15 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ](Yami looks at u shyly.. )
aao aao .. "cum inside"
toh reh jao na.. dekho na 2 din huye shaadi ko aur tumhara dost bahar chala gaya. chalo, choro.. kuch loge? thanda ya garam ?

tw : mmm tumhaari loonga yaami ..rubbing his crotch 

looking at her pussy over clothes 

[Image: 0db43c7f97d2c52d39a393a69acbd2d3.jpg]
(10-03-2020, 05:53 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw : mmm tumhaari loonga yaami ..rubbing his crotch 

looking at her pussy over clothes 

[Image: 0db43c7f97d2c52d39a393a69acbd2d3.jpg]
(Yami in above dress)

Yami: arey khade khade?? (smiles) 

Yami heels mein left taang ko paas ke te table pe rakhi.. 

Yami: tum bhi na?!
(10-03-2020, 06:00 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ](Yami in above dress)

Yami: arey khade khade?? (smiles) 

Yami heels mein left taang ko paas ke te table pe rakhi.. 

Yami: tum bhi na?!

tw pushes gher against a wall and raising her leg 

pulls her panties down 

and pulling his own ..pant down ...rubbing dick on her pussy 

tW :aaaah yl ..se kya bologi ..dheela kyon ho gaya chut  ?

[Image: yami011119_008.jpg]
(10-03-2020, 06:02 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw pushes gher against a wall and raising her leg 

pulls her panties down 

and pulling his own ..pant down ...rubbing dick on her pussy 

tW :aaaah yl ..se kya bologi ..dheela kyon ho gaya chut  ?

[Image: yami011119_008.jpg]
Yami: aaaahhhh arey TW aahhhhh yeaahhh dheere dheere ragdo na aaahhhh please aaahh (Hols ur shoulders tightly) aaahhhhhhhhh (eyes semiclosed) aah
(her panty at her knees) 

Yami: TW please aah please condom lagake please .. YL ko pata chala ki uske dosto se paise leke, aisi chhoti dress pehnke... "bhadwati" hu toh aahhh TW
(10-03-2020, 06:07 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ]Yami: aaaahhhh arey TW aahhhhh yeaahhh dheere dheere ragdo na aaahhhh please aaahh (Hols ur shoulders tightly) aaahhhhhhhhh (eyes semiclosed) aah
(her panty at her knees) 

Yami: TW please aah please condom lagake please .. YL ko pata chala ki uske dosto se paise leke, aisi chhoti dress pehnke... "bhadwati" hu toh aahhh TW

TW: condom toh main kabhi na lagaaon 

aur aaaaaah niakalaoonga bhi andar 

hgue dick ..trying to push it in ..

tw :aaaaaaaah ..bas. .tum yeh soch lo .ki YL ko kya bologi .usskia itna loose kyon feel ho raha hain ..pushing in ..yaami shocked. .tW was huge 

[Image: 27-06-2019-8978-yami-gautam-bollywood-actress-(31).jpg]