Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFxKrBM1hwGboKvjDzpt7...Q&usqp=CAU]

Yami Gautam married to Rohan. Rohan is son of rich businessman , who died few months ago and Rohan is a timid type of guy . Yami's attitude has changed after his dad died. Her lifestyle has become bold, sexually vibrant and Rohan was not that much capable to fulfill her dominant demands. Gradually she started to disrespect him.

They have shifted to a new Bungalow today, Sunday. The house is beside the beach and only one servant at a time of day and night, without guards, because its its their leisure.

In evening, they arrived after visiting the ther places there. There is only one newly appointed servant in the house. its 7 pm. dark all outside.

Yami in above dress and Rohan in a white shirt, brown jeans enter into the house. 

Yami: ( without giving any importance to Rohan, sits on sofa) uf so hot.
(07-04-2021, 01:27 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFxKrBM1hwGboKvjDzpt7...Q&usqp=CAU]

Yami Gautam married to Rohan. Rohan is son of rich businessman , who died few months ago and Rohan is a timid type of guy . Yami's attitude has changed after his dad died. Her lifestyle has become bold, sexually vibrant and Rohan was not that much capable to fulfill her dominant demands. Gradually she started to disrespect him.

They have shifted to a new Bungalow today, Sunday. The house is beside the beach and only one servant at a time of day and night, without guards, because its its their leisure.

In evening, they arrived after visiting the ther places there. There is only one newly appointed servant in the house. its 7 pm. dark all outside.

Yami in above dress and Rohan in a white shirt, brown jeans enter into the house. 

Yami: ( without giving any importance to Rohan, sits on sofa) uf so hot.

( i am kalua 6 feet 5 inch tall coal black skinned 42 year old newly appointed servant from a agency i was told i would be paid 6 lakhs per annum and i agreed it was servant cum guard job )

( as both of u arrived i just came near u and said)

sir myself ramu ( my nickname was kalua due to my skin tone and resume was shared to u )

sir mai aaj se appointed hu is bunglow me 24x7 aap dono ki seva mai sir 

( the bunglow was on a hill top so just the bunglow and my small guest house outside nothing else and slightly it was rainy weather slow rains were happening outside)
(07-04-2021, 01:35 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i am kalua 6 feet 5 inch tall coal black skinned 42 year old newly appointed servant from a agency i was told i would be paid 6 lakhs per annum and i agreed it was servant cum guard job )

( as both of u arrived i just came near u and said)

sir myself ramu ( my nickname was kalua due to my skin tone and resume was shared to u )

sir mai aaj se appointed hu is bunglow me 24x7 aap dono ki seva mai sir 

( the bunglow was on a hill top so just the bunglow and my small guest house outside nothing else and slightly it was rainy weather slow rains were happening outside)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUw9httfziiNX1geqziML...Q&usqp=CAU]

Rohan: ( disrespectfully) oh han thik hai thik hai. saaf safai ho gaya Ma'am ke room ka?

( Yami's eyes fell on u suddenly as she opened eyes, and her eyes widened. boredom gone)

Rohan: chal ab nikal-

Yami: a ruko, 

Rohan: kya hua baby?

Yami: ( looked at Rohan) tumse baat kiya? ( looked at u, checking u from top to bottom.. softens voice as her eyes stare upon ur huge stiff body- coal black shining coal like) kya naam hai tumhara?
(07-04-2021, 01:47 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUw9httfziiNX1geqziML...Q&usqp=CAU]

Rohan: ( disrespectfully) oh han thik hai thik hai. saaf safai ho gaya Ma'am ke room ka?

( Yami's eyes fell on u suddenly as she opened eyes, and her eyes widened. boredom gone)

Rohan: chal ab nikal-

Yami: a ruko, 

Rohan: kya hua baby?

Yami: ( looked at Rohan) tumse baat kiya? ( looked at u, checking u from top to bottom.. softens voice as her eyes stare upon ur huge stiff body- coal black shining coal like) kya naam hai tumhara?

( i was expecting this as i was from a very poor background and this was my highest paying job ever)

malkin ka dono room saaf kr diya hai saab 

( i saluted and was about to go thats when ur wife looked at me and said to wait and the way she talked with u it was clear that she didnt respected u much )

malkin mai ...ramu naam hai malkin ji ...( i didnt tell my nickname kalua)

( i looked at the dress u were wearing showing ur skin milky skin but i tried looking at ur eyes )

kuch kaam hai kya malkin wo room ka saaf safai kr diya hu
(07-04-2021, 01:55 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i was expecting this as i was from a very poor background and this was my highest paying job ever)

malkin ka dono room saaf kr diya hai saab 

( i saluted and was about to go thats when ur wife looked at me and said to wait and the way she talked with u it was clear that she didnt respected u much )

malkin mai ...ramu naam hai malkin ji ...( i didnt tell my nickname kalua)

( i looked at the dress u were wearing showing ur skin milky skin but i tried looking at ur eyes )

kuch kaam hai kya malkin wo room ka saaf safai kr diya hu
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTO4eb6RI1c10vY8wVsBe...Q&usqp=CAU]

Yami: ( understood that u couldn't resist looking at her milky skin and exposed shoulder, upper boob in that dressing. She gave a cunning look) aa yahan mere paas. ( looking at Rohan) side do use, aane do

Rohan: ( confused) Yami?

Yami: sunai nhi deta kya tujhe? aane de use ( moves a lil away , giving space for u to sit) aa yahan. use ( indicating Rohan) ignore kar. ( staring at ur huge shoulders) 

(07-04-2021, 02:08 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTO4eb6RI1c10vY8wVsBe...Q&usqp=CAU]

Yami: ( understood that u couldn't resist looking at her milky skin and exposed shoulder, upper boob in that dressing. She gave a cunning look) aa yahan mere paas. ( looking at Rohan) side do use, aane do

Rohan: ( confused) Yami?

Yami: sunai nhi deta kya tujhe? aane de use ( moves a lil away , giving space for u to sit) aa yahan. use ( indicating Rohan) ignore kar. ( staring at ur huge shoulders) 

(both of u were sitting side by side and as u said aa mere paas i was confused)

aap dono ke beech me ( i saw rohan sir just moved aside as u ordered)

( i was huge and this couch was not for 3 people i sat in between and rohan sir was almost crushed beside but i made sure u are sitting the way u are just sat beside u )

ji malkin ( looking at u side by side sitting beside u )

maam wo rohan sir ko jagah nhi ho rha mere yaha baithne se ( loooking at ur shiny skin shoulder )
(07-04-2021, 02:14 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ](both of u were sitting side by side and as u said aa mere paas i was confused)

aap dono ke beech me ( i saw rohan sir just moved aside as u ordered)

( i was huge and this couch was not for 3 people i sat in between and rohan sir was almost crushed beside but i made sure u are sitting the way u are just sat beside u )

ji malkin ( looking at u side by side sitting beside u )

maam wo rohan sir ko jagah nhi ho rha mere yaha baithne se ( loooking at ur shiny skin shoulder )
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrU-8FYXy1J29XGk4f339...Q&usqp=CAU]

Yami: ( looked at ur uncomfortableness, looks at Rohan angrily) a! chal uth, jagah de use 

Rohan: ( feeling insulted, looking at her and then at u) Yami?

Yami: bola na?

Rohan stood up. but he noticed ur stare on her blouse and skin on ur side

Rohan: ( shouted) abey kya dekh raha hai?!!!

Yami: ( liked the way u were staring at her milky skin just touching ur coal black skin.. looks at Rohan) u r interrupting too much. impotent ho impotent raho. dont dare to interfere. mind my hold in the house! ( looks at u)

Yami: ( looking at ur body, moves closer to rub her bare exposed skin against ur coal black skin.. says softly- totally opposite of her behaviour towards Rohan) ufff kala kala saand hai tu toh re.. ( touches ur chest with her mehndi-decorated hand) han? ( face too close to u)
(07-04-2021, 02:24 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrU-8FYXy1J29XGk4f339...Q&usqp=CAU]

Yami: ( looked at ur uncomfortableness, looks at Rohan angrily) a! chal uth, jagah de use 

Rohan: ( feeling insulted, looking at her and then at u) Yami?

Yami: bola na?

Rohan stood up. but he noticed ur stare on her blouse and skin on ur side

Rohan: ( shouted) abey kya dekh raha hai?!!!

Yami: ( liked the way u were staring at her milky skin just touching ur coal black skin.. looks at Rohan) u r interrupting too much. impotent ho impotent raho. dont dare to interfere. mind my hold in the house! ( looks at u)

Yami: ( looking at ur body, moves closer to rub her bare exposed skin against ur coal black skin.. says softly- totally opposite of her behaviour towards Rohan) ufff kala kala saand hai tu toh re.. ( touches ur chest with her mehndi-decorated hand) han? ( face too close to u)

( i was the newly appointed servant and here yami maam is allowing me to sit with her moving aside her hubby )

( i was saying sorry with my eyes to rohan sir as it was u who made me sit )

( i was just not able to take my peek away from the shiny arm and shoulder u had and the chandelier lights mad eit extra shiny)

kuch nhi sir wo maam ka badan thoda chamak rha tha isiliye dekha by mistake 

( as u approached and ur creamy meaty arm rubs against my forearm i was getting thirsty inside for ur skin and  ur skin scent was making me hard as u placed ur mehandi decrated hand on my chest over shirt i was just looking at ur lips sitting on the sofa u were just 1/3 of my size and i was like a huge rock )

kalua mera nikcname hai maam wo kale rang ki wajah se ( trying to make normal conversation but my dick showed whats happening)

( i had a 9 inch huge dick inside my pant which was curved towards left and it moved a bit here and there in my pant and made a shape of itself on my tight pant)
(07-04-2021, 02:32 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i was the newly appointed servant and here yami maam is allowing me to sit with her moving aside her hubby )

( i was saying sorry with my eyes to rohan sir as it was u who made me sit )

( i was just not able to take my peek away from the shiny arm and shoulder u had and the chandelier lights mad eit extra shiny)

kuch nhi sir wo maam ka badan thoda chamak rha tha isiliye dekha by mistake 

( as u approached and ur creamy meaty arm rubs against my forearm i was getting thirsty inside for ur skin and  ur skin scent was making me hard as u placed ur mehandi decrated hand on my chest over shirt i was just looking at ur lips sitting on the sofa u were just 1/3 of my size and i was like a huge rock )

kalua mera nikcname hai maam wo kale rang ki wajah se ( trying to make normal conversation but my dick showed whats happening)

( i had a 9 inch huge dick inside my pant which was curved towards left and it moved a bit here and there in my pant and made a shape of itself on my tight pant)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7g8OYt6e2mJAfw_T0cUA...g&usqp=CAU]

( Yami smiled a lil as u said that " chamak raha hai" . )

Rohan: saale teri toh! 2 take ka - 

Yami: hey u!!! ( shouts at him) 2 take ka lallu. biwi ke boobs chuske lund se paani nikal jaata hai tera!, meri chut dekh hi ras nikal ata hai tera. apni aukat pe reh! 54% ki shareholder hu is property ki. chupchap Kallua ke pairo ke paas baith! jute utarke

Rohan was shocked!!! What has happened!!? 

Rohan: ( he was helpless. he slowly like a timid slave and useless hubby, opens his shoes and sits at ur feet, ) Ya- ( couldn't speak a single word)

Yami: ( looks at ur eyes staring at her skin, whispers) kyu re? blouse bohot hi chota hai na? chhuna hai? ( looking at ur body,. moved her mehndi-decorated fingers to ur abs, ) uff kya body hai re tera ..teri aadhi size ki bhi nhi hu re Kallua
(07-04-2021, 02:44 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7g8OYt6e2mJAfw_T0cUA...g&usqp=CAU]

( Yami smiled a lil as u said that " chamak raha hai" . )

Rohan: saale teri toh! 2 take ka - 

Yami: hey u!!! ( shouts at him) 2 take ka lallu. biwi ke boobs chuske lund se paani nikal jaata hai tera!, meri chut dekh hi ras nikal ata hai tera. apni aukat pe reh! 54% ki shareholder hu is property ki. chupchap Kallua ke pairo ke paas baith! jute utarke

Rohan was shocked!!! What has happened!!? 

Rohan: ( he was helpless. he slowly like a timid slave and useless hubby, opens his shoes and sits at ur feet, ) Ya- ( couldn't speak a single word)

Yami: ( looks at ur eyes staring at her skin, whispers) kyu re? blouse bohot hi chota hai na? chhuna hai? ( looking at ur body,. moved her mehndi-decorated fingers to ur abs, ) uff kya body hai re tera ..teri aadhi size ki bhi nhi hu re Kallua

( i loved how u were just cmforting me and insulting ur hubby and when i heard u are 54% shareholder i thought why not i insult ur hubby too)

maam wo unko mere joote utarne bhi bol do na abhi thoda time yahi baithna hai na ( lookig at ur lips ur nose ur hair and ur upper boob flesh and ur shiny skin like a marble )

( as u ased chuna hai i just sai nothing just nodded head up and down )

wo bas wo chamak kaise aa rha hai dekh lu bas utna hi aur kuch nhi ( ur hubby was sitting beside my right leg u were towardsmy left and my dick was visible to him the shape of my dick was visible to him and as u ere moving ur hand the shape was getting more clear)

maam to kya hua aap aadhe size ke ho lekin maal patakha ho ( just to see how u will react)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49