Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(15-06-2022, 01:17 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 04a07a62-93e8-42f7-bbdf-dbd227948e10_dest_.gif]

Yami: is ghar ki malkin bol rahi hai na? Aditya nalla hai. yahan meri chalti hai

( walks towards the dressing table and takes the sarson ka tel . )

Yami: (looking at him, seductively. stood right in front of him. jaise apsara kisi tagde rakshas ke samne kuch nhi hai taqat ke anusar , lekin apne rup ke jaal mein rakshas ko moh leti hai... ) nhi baithoge apne malkin ke adesh pe? ( innocent eyes, husky voice) Yami ke liye ? ( putting emphasis on her name " Yami " to lure him. wants his seeds to accumulate maximum in his balls) ha? bed pe baitho..

( as u said aditya nalla hai and u are the malkin i had confidence in ur authority of the house) ji malkin wo mai...

( i was a bit reluctant) wo malkin wo bistar pe makhmal ka sheet hai 

wo mai thoda bheeg gya hu to wo mehenga besheet kharab...ho..

( i didnt completed my sentence when u told ki nhi baithoge malkin ke adesh pe i walked came inside the door inside urs and aditya bed room )

( i was like a big huge monster ur height was not till my chest anadar aake baitha bed pe)

( itna cushioned tha ki cushion 3 inch andar dab gya as i sat i was sitting on bed edge and my feet is on the white marble floor i am sitting on the white silk sheeted bed bahar barish chalu ho rhi hai )

[Image: 51apdNu6EvL._AC_SX466_.jpg]
(15-06-2022, 01:34 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( as u said aditya nalla hai and u are the malkin i had confidence in ur authority of the house) ji malkin wo mai...

( i was a bit reluctant) wo malkin wo bistar pe makhmal ka sheet hai 

wo mai thoda bheeg gya hu to wo mehenga besheet kharab...ho..

( i didnt completed my sentence when u told ki nhi baithoge malkin ke adesh pe i walked came inside the door inside urs and aditya bed room )

( i was like a big huge monster ur height was not till my chest anadar aake baitha bed pe)

( itna cushioned tha ki cushion 3 inch andar dab gya as i sat i was sitting on bed edge and my feet is on the white marble floor i am sitting on the white silk sheeted bed bahar barish chalu ho rhi hai )

[Image: 51apdNu6EvL._AC_SX466_.jpg]

[Image: 930527f1-2fc5-4a27-97f0-17f678f7d853_dest_.gif]

Yami : let jao araam se. ( walks towards u and stood just in front of u, u r sitting but still ur head is at the level of her boob, the tiny piece tube-blouse in front of ur chin..) bol rahi hu na ( in inviting seducing voice) 

( the large glass window on the left side,. the weather could be seen. the window is like a screen. even the clouds can be seen through the Luxurious bedroom. Its about to rain.. Kaale badal charo taraf. Its thundering)

Yami  walks towards the dressing table and took out two ribbons - one pink , one red. and walks towards the bed.. . her heels making sounds tak-tak-tak on floor .. stood right in front of u.. 

There are 3 mirrors, on left , right center .. Wall pe Yami ki aur Aditya ki, uske sasural ki family ki pics

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8xfrDzU2JnGqUERBijxJ...Q&usqp=CAU]
(15-06-2022, 01:46 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 930527f1-2fc5-4a27-97f0-17f678f7d853_dest_.gif]

Yami : let jao araam se. ( walks towards u and stood just in front of u, u r sitting but still ur head is at the level of her boob, the tiny piece tube-blouse in front of ur chin..) bol rahi hu na ( in inviting seducing voice) 

( the large glass window on the left side,. the weather could be seen. the window is like a screen. even the clouds can be seen through the Luxurious bedroom. Its about to rain.. Kaale badal charo taraf. Its thundering)

Yami  walks towards the dressing table and took out two ribbons - one pink , one red. and walks towards the bed.. . her heels making sounds tak-tak-tak on floor .. stood right in front of u.. 

There are 3 mirrors, on left , right center .. Wall pe Yami ki aur Aditya ki, uske sasural ki family ki pics

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8xfrDzU2JnGqUERBijxJ...Q&usqp=CAU]

( bed pe bed edge pe baitha to tha lekin jab aapne latne kaha wo nhi kiya maine as i dont think thats a right decision and i was looking at ur thal thall wala part of ur right armpit arm boob intersection region aur mehak bhi aa rha tha tere skin se )

mmmmmm ( ek dum soft rose like scent ) nhi malkin wo mai ye bistar to wo aditya saab aur aapke bistar pe mai kaise...( u can feel my breath on ur arms and near the thall thall region now)

( it was clear to u ki sirf bolne se kaam nhi hoga but ur strenth is not even 1 percent of mine so it meant that thoda aur force krne ki zarurat thi)
(15-06-2022, 01:53 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( bed pe bed edge pe baitha to tha lekin jab aapne latne kaha wo nhi kiya maine as i dont think thats a right decision and i was looking at ur thal thall wala part of ur right armpit arm boob intersection region aur mehak bhi aa rha tha tere skin se )

mmmmmm ( ek dum soft rose like scent ) nhi malkin wo mai ye bistar to wo aditya saab aur aapke bistar pe mai kaise...( u can feel my breath on ur arms and near the thall thall region now)

( it was clear to u ki sirf bolne se kaam nhi hoga but ur strenth is not even 1 percent of mine so it meant that thoda aur force krne ki zarurat thi)

[Image: b179f2ff-dfcc-4ae7-8d73-91698c015a7b_dest_.gif]

Yami places her mehndi designed left hand on the coal black right shoulder, pushes a little. but soon realised- Its nothing. He is huge. She could feel his hot breath like steam , on her side boob- armpit intersection. 

Yami: ( looking at him, as she knows taqat mein woh iske samne tik nhi sakti. toh ab mohne lagi) apne Yami ke liye toh let jao.. ( husky seductive voice) 3 bachche hain tumhare, thora toh araam karo, itni " mehnat " karne ke baad ( " menhat " means " 3 bachche, " not mazduri )

araam se. aur .. ye ( throws the red ribbon on bed. ) is se apna left kalai bed se baandho tight karke. ( one ribbon in her hand)
(15-06-2022, 02:01 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: b179f2ff-dfcc-4ae7-8d73-91698c015a7b_dest_.gif]

Yami places her mehndi designed left hand on the coal black right shoulder, pushes a little. but soon realised- Its nothing. He is huge. She could feel his hot breath like steam , on her side boob- armpit intersection. 

Yami: ( looking at him, as she knows taqat mein woh iske samne tik nhi sakti. toh ab mohne lagi) apne Yami ke liye toh let jao.. ( husky seductive voice) 3 bachche hain tumhare, thora toh araam karo, itni " mehnat " karne ke baad ( " menhat " means " 3 bachche, " not mazduri )

araam se. aur .. ye ( throws the red ribbon on bed. ) is se apna left kalai bed se baandho tight karke. ( one ribbon in her hand)

( i wad innocent hardworking guy blessed with crazy physique whic i use for mazduri and gain money for my family)

( when u started talking to me seductively and saying like yami malkin ke liye let jao and then pushed i kind of moved back a bit )

( t shirt pehna hua tha blue colour ka jiske andar coal black body tha )

( i didnt moved back due to ur push but the sweet talking and the push combination moved me back and i slept on bed)

( even though the bed is huge king size bed mera sir peeche pillow pe pada ekdum extreme end pe sir tha mera still thighs tak bed pe tha still my feet is on the marble floor itna bada tha mai)

( as u threw the ribbon lace use mai left wrist pe tie krne ki koshih ki right hand se lekin wrist itna bada tha ki ribbon didnt even cover 50 percent of my wrist)

malkin ye to chota hai bhot 

mujhe kuch samajh nhi rha malkin ye sab kya ho rha hai ? ( i asked curiously )

( whetever my doubts may be u have now a huge black beast monster saand on ur bed )
(15-06-2022, 02:08 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i wad innocent hardworking guy blessed with crazy physique whic i use for mazduri and gain money for my family)

( when u started talking to me seductively and saying like yami malkin ke liye let jao and then pushed i kind of moved back a bit )

( t shirt pehna hua tha blue colour ka jiske andar coal black body tha )

( i didnt moved back due to ur push but the sweet talking and the push combination moved me back and i slept on bed)

( even though the bed is huge king size bed mera sir peeche pillow pe pada ekdum extreme end pe sir tha mera still thighs tak bed pe tha still my feet is on the marble floor itna bada tha mai)

( as u threw the ribbon lace use mai left wrist pe tie krne ki koshih ki right hand se lekin wrist itna bada tha ki ribbon didnt even cover 50 percent of my wrist)

malkin ye to chota hai bhot 

mujhe kuch samajh nhi rha malkin ye sab kya ho rha hai ? ( i asked curiously )

( whetever my doubts may be u have now a huge black beast monster saand on ur bed )

[Image: b179f2ff-dfcc-4ae7-8d73-91698c015a7b_dest_.gif]

Yami ko pata bhi nhi tha ki woh kise jaal mein fasa rahi hai. beast hai woh, beast. Ek baar bandhan se mukt hua toh tut padega, chus jayega

Yami: ( as she saw the ribbon was not even half of his wrist width, she didn't know why she liked it.. A smile on her glossy lips. ) ohho . ruko

( walks towards the wardrobe and gets something out. Comes back and stood in front of him.)

Yamk: lo. ( walks round the bed. and stood on the left corner of bed. ) apna left haath do. ( she knows she even cant lift it , but still holds his wrist and tries to lift it. but she cant)

( meanwhile, it thunders Outside with a spark. Its about to start raining)
(15-06-2022, 02:30 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: b179f2ff-dfcc-4ae7-8d73-91698c015a7b_dest_.gif]

Yami ko pata bhi nhi tha ki woh kise jaal mein fasa rahi hai. beast hai woh, beast. Ek baar bandhan se mukt hua toh tut padega, chus jayega

Yami: ( as she saw the ribbon was not even half of his wrist width, she didn't know why she liked it.. A smile on her glossy lips. ) ohho . ruko

( walks towards the wardrobe and gets something out. Comes back and stood in front of him.)

Yamk: lo. ( walks round the bed. and stood on the left corner of bed. ) apna left haath do. ( she knows she even cant lift it , but still holds his wrist and tries to lift it. but she cant)

( meanwhile, it thunders Outside with a spark. Its about to start raining)
( pathar jaise leta hua hu bade bed me thighs tak bed pe baki feet zameen pe )

( as i told ki lace bhot chota hai u came out with something which was making channn chann noice i dont know what )

( u came and stood to my left side near my head outside bed and asked for my left hand )

( i gave u my left hand hawe me rakha hu)

kya krne wale ho malkin aap ( my hands were huge my palm rough )
(15-06-2022, 02:44 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( pathar jaise leta hua hu bade bed me thighs tak bed pe baki feet zameen pe )

( as i told ki lace bhot chota hai u came out with something which was making channn chann noice i dont know what )

( u came and stood to my left side near my head outside bed and asked for my left hand )

( i gave u my left hand hawe me rakha hu)

kya krne wale ho malkin aap ( my hands were huge my palm rough )

[Image: 3affbbe4-66ee-4b8b-998a-b4bf86b8441b_dest_.gif]

Yami: ( locks his left hand wrist with the Luxurious bed corner KHATTTT .. looking at him seductively) pehle dusra haath us taraf karo.  ( smiles)

( walks through behind the bed and stood at the right side.. )

Yami: haath do.. ( Its like huge monster on the soft cozy bed)
(15-06-2022, 03:12 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3affbbe4-66ee-4b8b-998a-b4bf86b8441b_dest_.gif]

Yami: ( locks his left hand wrist with the Luxurious bed corner KHATTTT .. looking at him seductively) pehle dusra haath us taraf karo.  ( smiles)

( walks through behind the bed and stood at the right side.. )

Yami: haath do.. ( Its like huge monster on the soft cozy bed)

( as u cuff my left hand aur bed ke sath cuff kr deti ho ) channn channnn ( i try to pull it ) malkin ye hathkadi kyu pehna rhi ho 

maine kuch nhi churaya hai malkin bas bahar ke nal se pani piya tha aur kuch nhi ( i was bit scared soch rha tha ki kahi police case na kra de )

( i obeyed u aur right hand de diya sure end pe as u circled the bed and came to my right side) malkin please mai aage se waha se pani nhi piunga malkin

( my voice was heavy aur heavy awaaz se malkin malkin kiye ja rha tha )

( i was laying flat on the bed with left hand cuffed and right hand in front of u )
(15-06-2022, 04:22 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( as u cuff my left hand aur bed ke sath cuff kr deti ho ) channn channnn ( i try to pull it ) malkin ye hathkadi kyu pehna rhi ho 

maine kuch nhi churaya hai malkin bas bahar ke nal se pani piya tha aur kuch nhi ( i was bit scared soch rha tha ki kahi police case na kra de )

( i obeyed u aur right hand de diya sure end pe as u circled the bed and came to my right side) malkin please mai aage se waha se pani nhi piunga malkin

( my voice was heavy aur heavy awaaz se malkin malkin kiye ja rha tha )

( i was laying flat on the bed with left hand cuffed and right hand in front of u )

[Image: 4f25ae2c-b3a5-47d7-837b-77d327029759_dest_.gif]

Yami: ( KHATT- cuffs his right hand. bed ke peech se aage aake, right side se, gets on bed. her heels digging into the soft spongy bed. ) galti toh hui tumse.. ( leaning towards him. looking in his eyes, whispering) chori ki hai tumne, ( looking down at his body.  upar uthke, ghutno pe baith ke, Satish ke tshirt ko pakadke kheechne lagi... Starts tearing apart.. looking at him seductively) FARRRRR FARRRRR ( tears like she cant wait to see inside) 

Yami tears the dirty shirt with holes, apart and throws the torn part away
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49