Xossip

Full Version: YL's Wife Yami Gautam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
[Image: 73544f4e37c4b638f629f687b934e31c.jpg]

Yami Gautam is wife of Subh. They got married 6 months ago. But Yami married him only because of his financial status.
Yami was satisfied with the luxurious life but was starved physically. Subh was always busy in his overseas trips and business deals. So, he hardly gave her some time for making love.
Subh and Yami , both had some quarrel over this issue. So, today, on Wednesday, he took her to his new resort on hilltop, in Mumbai. 
This resort was built by Subh specially for his relaxation. 

Its Wednesday. Morning 10 pm. Subh and Yami just arrived 2 hours ago. Both Sitting in the garden in stylish red color chairs on the green grass. A round glass table in between them. Subh in a casual white tshirt and black full track pant pant. Yami in above dress, as she has not changed her wear till now but Subh got fresh.

4 servants came already yesterday to make the resort ready for first welcome of Yami.
All the servants left last night except Satish, the gardener.
He is working in the garden when Subh and Yami are sipping orange juuce in glasses and gossiping.

Subh: (looking at Yamj, trying to impress her) so are you happy?

Yami: (didnt answer for few seconds. then , speaks up, sipping juice) LOL
(20-05-2020, 03:54 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 73544f4e37c4b638f629f687b934e31c.jpg]

Yami Gautam is wife of Subh. They got married 6 months ago. But Yami married him only because of his financial status.
Yami was satisfied with the luxurious life but was starved physically. Subh was always busy in his overseas trips and business deals. So, he hardly gave her some time for making love.
Subh and Yami , both had some quarrel over this issue. So, today, on Wednesday, he took her to his new resort on hilltop, in Mumbai. 
This resort was built by Subh specially for his relaxation. 

Its Wednesday. Morning 10 pm. Subh and Yami just arrived 2 hours ago. Both Sitting in the garden in stylish red color chairs on the green grass. A round glass table in between them. Subh in a casual white tshirt and black full track pant pant. Yami in above dress, as she has not changed her wear till now but Subh got fresh.

4 servants came already yesterday to make the resort ready for first welcome of Yami.
All the servants left last night except Satish, the gardener.
He is working in the garden when Subh and Yami are sipping orange juuce in glasses and gossiping.

Subh: (looking at Yamj, trying to impress her) so are you happy?

Yami: (didnt answer for few seconds. then , speaks up, sipping juice) LOL

(myself satish a 19 year old poor immigrant worker from bihar weighing 120 kgs height of 6 feet 3 inch and i am working for daily wage of 200 rupees and shubham sir provides food for all the employees as he is a kind hearted man)

( i was maintaining the lawn made of costly grass imported from paris and denmark which has nice scent)

( i was wearing a slight torn banyan and dark blue trouser provided by the shubham poor supplies organization to all poor people)

khachh khachh( i was cutting lawn using big scissors and i was maintaining the level of the lawn grass and making sure the water is sprikled from the hose to all the flowers in the lawn)

( i can see yami maam and shubham sir sitting nicely inside the 100 acre greenland shub sir bought )

( but i was not supposed to look at the riches but just to do my daily job given to me by my managers)

[Image: 011_Francis_Ngannou.0.0.jpg]
(20-05-2020, 04:04 PM)HungrySatish Wrote: [ -> ](myself satish a 19 year old poor immigrant worker from bihar weighing 120 kgs height of 6 feet 3 inch and i am working for daily wage of 200 rupees and shubham sir provides food for all the employees as he is a kind hearted man)

( i was maintaining the lawn made of costly grass imported from paris and denmark which has nice scent)

( i was wearing a slight torn banyan and dark blue trouser provided by the shubham poor supplies organization to all poor people)

khachh khachh( i was cutting lawn using big scissors and i was maintaining the level of the lawn grass and making sure the water is sprikled from the hose to all the flowers in the lawn)

( i can see yami maam and shubham sir sitting nicely inside the 100 acre greenland shub sir bought )

( but i was not supposed to look at the riches but just to do my daily job given to me by my managers)

[Image: 011_Francis_Ngannou.0.0.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRj0dq3wVNMe1w5MXH_W...r&usqp=CAU]

Subh is a slim guy of 50 years old with few white hair . Aur kahan Yami - ek kachchi kali, she just married him for money as said before.

Subh: tumhe pasand nhi aaya?

Yami: dekho Subh, hilltop pe resort banwa dene se ya shaadi ke itne mahine baad ek drive pe le aane se khusiyaan nhi de sakte tum!

Subh: but...

Yami: (suddenly her eyes fell on a coal black huge bull bodied person in poor clothes.. She is a daughter of a small scale industrialist and now wife of a crorepati, but still - hai toh aurat hi na- mann toh dol hi jata hai.. naari-purush ki kaamvashna...) woh kaun hai?

Subh: (looking at u with some negligence) kaun? woh?. hoga koi naukar. kyu?

Yami: (staring at Satish) bulao use yahan. mere saamne

Subh: par kyu?

Yami: bloody idiot, bulao 

Subh: (biwi ke saamne chuha aur zero, lekin paiso ke dum par garib ke saamne hero..looks at Satish) hey u!. idhar aa
(20-05-2020, 04:16 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRj0dq3wVNMe1w5MXH_W...r&usqp=CAU]

Subh is a slim guy of 50 years old with few white hair . Aur kahan Yami - ek kachchi kali, she just married him for money as said before.

Subh: tumhe pasand nhi aaya?

Yami: dekho Subh, hilltop pe resort banwa dene se ya shaadi ke itne mahine baad ek drive pe le aane se khusiyaan nhi de sakte tum!

Subh: but...

Yami: (suddenly her eyes fell on a coal black huge bull bodied person in poor clothes.. She is a daughter of a small scale industrialist and now wife of a crorepati, but still - hai toh aurat hi na- mann toh dol hi jata hai.. naari-purush ki kaamvashna...) woh kaun hai?

Subh: (looking at u with some negligence) kaun? woh?. hoga koi naukar. kyu?

Yami: (staring at Satish) bulao use yahan. mere saamne

Subh: par kyu?

Yami: bloody idiot, bulao 

Subh: (biwi ke saamne chuha aur zero, lekin paiso ke dum par garib ke saamne hero..looks at Satish) hey u!. idhar aa

( i was coal black due to all the farming i do for shubham sir and all the ploughing work in field for 16 hours daily my body was like stone due to the hard work i do)

( i was living in a hut type house given for workers by shubham sir so as sson as i heard his voice and a snap of his finger)

( ohh malik mujhe bula rhe hai)

ji maalik aaya ( i ran with all my energy being a 19 year boy this job meant everything to me)

( i came near both u removed gamcha from my forehead and put it on my forehand as a sign of respect)

saabji aapne mujhe bulaya saabji boliye saabji kaisi seva kru aapka ( with little bowed head)

( i didnt even looked at yam maam as it meant disrespect to shubham sir i was just a servant meant to serve rich guys like u and thats all there was for my life)
(20-05-2020, 04:24 PM)HungrySatish Wrote: [ -> ]( i was coal black due to all the farming i do for shubham sir and all the ploughing work in field for 16 hours daily my body was like stone due to the hard work i do)

( i was living in a hut type house given for workers by shubham sir so as sson as i heard his voice and a snap of his finger)

( ohh malik mujhe bula rhe hai)

ji maalik aaya ( i ran with all my energy being a 19 year boy this job meant everything to me)

( i came near both u removed gamcha from my forehead and put it on my forehand as a sign of respect)

saabji aapne mujhe bulaya saabji boliye saabji kaisi seva kru aapka ( with little bowed head)

( i didnt even looked at yam maam as it meant disrespect to shubham sir i was just a servant meant to serve rich guys like u and thats all there was for my life)

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRGUKW6kCczYMqim_23e...t&usqp=CAU]

Yami ki jism mein maano aag lag gayi. Satish ko dekh ke, pata nhi uske dil mein "upar-nich dono honth farfarane lage".. 
Subh: te- (was about to throw a question at Satish)
Yami: (interrupts Subh before he could say anything, scans Satish from top to bottom with some evil look, says in a different - soft voice) Naam kya hai tera?. umar kya hai?
(20-05-2020, 04:32 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRGUKW6kCczYMqim_23e...t&usqp=CAU]

Yami ki jism mein maano aag lag gayi. Satish ko dekh ke, pata nhi uske dil mein "upar-nich dono honth farfarane lage".. 
Subh: te- (was about to throw a question at Satish)
Yami: (interrupts Subh before he could say anything, scans Satish from top to bottom with some evil look, says in a different - soft voice) Naam kya hai tera?. umar kya hai?

( i was looking at shubham sir then as he as about to ask something yami maam interrupted and i looked at shubham sir whether i can look at yami maam and from his eyes i knew i can look at yami maam to answer her question)

( first i bowed my head again )

malkin 

( then to answe ur question i looked at ur eye but the shine from ur legs was making me peek ur legs a bit but again looked at ur eyes and said)

malkin my name is satish kumar yadav and i am 19 year old malkin

how may i serve u sir maam ( looking at both u and shubham sir and not understanding who is the person i need to talk to )
(20-05-2020, 04:38 PM)HungrySatish Wrote: [ -> ]( i was looking at shubham sir then as he as about to ask something yami maam interrupted and i looked at shubham sir whether i can look at yami maam and from his eyes i knew i can look at yami maam to answer her question)

( first i bowed my head again )

malkin 

( then to answe ur question i looked at ur eye but the shine from ur legs was making me peek ur legs a bit but again looked at ur eyes and said)

malkin my name is satish kumar yadav and i am 19 year old malkin

how may i serve u sir maam ( looking at both u and shubham sir and not understanding who is the person i need to talk to )
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQHOd1FQCR_OjnVhGodb..._&usqp=CAU]

Yami: (understood that - jitna bhi faithful naukar ho, jitns bhi obedient ho- mard hi hai na. She knows, uska figure kisi bhi anaari ko hawasi bana sakti hai - and as she assumed , likewise , ur eyes fell on her shining legs for a moment. She got up and walks in a cat walk , towards u.. looking at ur eyes naughtily) 19 saal ka jawan gabru saand (looks at Subh and places left hand on ur huge chest- just like, a soft leaf on a rock) dekho ise..

Subh: (looking at her with questioning eyes) Yami??. yeh-??

Yami: (looking at u from top to bottom) yeh hai mard.. jise dekh ke hi chhed mein gudgudi ho.. (looking up in ur eyes) Satish, wow. tum toh bohot hi..(looking at ur right bicep.. her face was at below Satish's chest level) kaafi strong ho..
(20-05-2020, 04:48 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQHOd1FQCR_OjnVhGodb..._&usqp=CAU]

Yami: (understood that - jitna bhi faithful naukar ho, jitns bhi obedient ho- mard hi hai na. She knows, uska figure kisi bhi anaari ko hawasi bana sakti hai - and as she assumed , likewise , ur eyes fell on her shining legs for a moment. She got up and walks in a cat walk , towards u.. looking at ur eyes naughtily) 19 saal ka jawan gabru saand (looks at Subh and places left hand on ur huge chest- just like, a soft leaf on a rock) dekho ise..

Subh: (looking at her with questioning eyes) Yami??. yeh-??

Yami: (looking at u from top to bottom) yeh hai mard.. jise dekh ke hi chhed mein gudgudi ho.. (looking up in ur eyes) Satish, wow. tum toh bohot hi..(looking at ur right bicep.. her face was at below Satish's chest level) kaafi strong ho..

( as u walked towards me i just looked at shubham sir for a brief moment and then again at ur costly shoes made of deer skin yaar ye kitne ameer hote hai ye log baapre but the moment u placed ur palm on my chest i had goosebums and as i was very huge my goosebumps were very evident )

malkin ye aap 

saabji maine ( i was trying to convey him " maine kuch nhi kiya")

malkin wo saabji ne mujhe bulya kuch kaam tha ( slowly trying to move back as i didnt wanted to get fired from job)

( uffff kiitna soft fragile hai malkin ufffffff)

saaabji wo mai ...dinbbhar khet me kaam krta hu to wo...woo..aur bachchpan se kaam krta tha isiliye waise aap bhi strong ho sir ..( not making it weird for shubham sir )

( uff ye acha scent type ka sugandh kaha se aa rha hai ufff)
(20-05-2020, 04:55 PM)HungrySatish Wrote: [ -> ]( as u walked towards me i just looked at shubham sir for a brief moment and then again at ur costly shoes made of deer skin yaar ye kitne ameer hote hai ye log baapre but the moment u placed ur palm on my chest i had goosebums and as i was very huge my goosebumps were very evident )

malkin ye aap 

saabji maine ( i was trying to convey him " maine kuch nhi kiya")

malkin wo saabji ne mujhe bulya kuch kaam tha ( slowly trying to move back as i didnt wanted to get fired from job)

( uffff kiitna soft fragile hai malkin ufffffff)

saaabji wo mai ...dinbbhar khet me kaam krta hu to wo...woo..aur bachchpan se kaam krta tha isiliye waise aap bhi strong ho sir ..( not making it weird for shubham sir )

( uff ye acha scent type ka sugandh kaha se aa rha hai ufff)
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTaMrHS-JjTjqe3Lnp9K...H&usqp=CAU]

Yami: (as u turned towards Subh, holds ur dirty banyan- staring at u looking at her husband...but suddenly feels that her clean white hand is on a poor boy's dirty banyan...myh banake, haath ko ek baar ke liye hata leti) yaak  !!! chi!!

Subh: (looking at Yami only- doesnt fuck care about Satish.. sits up straight) tum kya kar rahi ho Yami?. is gande ladke ke gande kapdo ko chuwa kyu? 

Yami: Juz Shut up (again holds ur banyan at ur collar and pulls it to make u look down at her - but as u so huge bull, her soft hand couldn't even move ur head by a single centimetre ..still , as u looked at her.. says to Subh with utter disrespect) lol. u puny cock shut up. itni hot biwi ko pelna toh aaata nhi tujhe aur badi badi- (,stops, looks at Satish- her face turns from hard to a soft expression) kyu re Satish. tere jaire garib gabru mard ka mann toh ksrta hoga ns ki meri jaisi high class amir ladki ka maza leke , apni bharas nikal sake?
(20-05-2020, 05:09 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [ -> ][Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTaMrHS-JjTjqe3Lnp9K...H&usqp=CAU]

Yami: (as u turned towards Subh, holds ur dirty banyan- staring at u looking at her husband...but suddenly feels that her clean white hand is on a poor boy's dirty banyan...myh banake, haath ko ek baar ke liye hata leti) yaak  !!! chi!!

Subh: (looking at Yami only- doesnt fuck care about Satish.. sits up straight) tum kya kar rahi ho Yami?. is gande ladke ke gande kapdo ko chuwa kyu? 

Yami: Juz Shut up (again holds ur banyan at ur collar and pulls it to make u look down at her - but as u so huge bull, her soft hand couldn't even move ur head by a single centimetre ..still , as u looked at her.. says to Subh with utter disrespect) lol. u puny cock shut up. itni hot biwi ko pelna toh aaata nhi tujhe aur badi badi- (,stops, looks at Satish- her face turns from hard to a soft expression) kyu re Satish. tere jaire garib gabru mard ka mann toh ksrta hoga ns ki meri jaisi high class amir ladki ka maza leke , apni bharas nikal sake?

( being a 19 year old boy my hrmones were filled to the brim as u were holding my collar i got a little scratch of ur manicured nails ufff )

malkin hum garib logonko ye sab naseeb ...i mean ye sab sochte kaha hai...

hum to har din kaam kro thode paise kamao ..( looking at ur neck and shoulder bone and and at shubham sir) aur so jao..

hamari itni hi zindagi hai

aap malik ko itna bura kyu keh rhi ho malkin

( trying t show shubham sir that i care about his feelings but my dick moved a bit inside just by ur skin natural scent )

( i was so powerful that 10 guys like shubham cant lift my little finger yet due to the social sytem a poor guy had to obey a rich guy but a woman like u was making my senses awake and giving me back my sense of ownership slowly )

(i was feeling like just pulling ur head up making u stand on the small stool u were sitting so ur head come to my level and i smooch u but itwas just a dream )

( my skin was slight sweaty due to the heavy work)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49