Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
YL's Wife Yami Gautam
(03-05-2020, 02:06 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962354]

Yami Gautam is wife of Subh- married 1 month ago. Subh, before marriage, had to take financial help from hid elder brother 52 years old Satish. Yami married him only for his richie status. 
Satish remains busy in business. Subh is 24 years old. Their parents died long ago. Satish raised up Subh. 

After marriage, Satish asked Subh and Yami to live in their fourth bunglow
But the power of attorney is in hands of Satish. Yami, affter marriage, plans to get that half of property now. She tells Subh to invite Satish, for an important discussion.

(Its Sunday, 6 pm. Subh in a white tshirt and a half black pant casually. Yami inside bedroom- getting ready. Both have soem evil planning)

( myself satish the most eldest brother of the family and the most cunning intelligent and the blackest savage beast)

( i always knew shubham for his low cunning and i always used him since he was a kid i knew he wouldnt just invite me just like that so i wanted to find out what his plans where now)

( i came to the bunglow i gave you both as a wedding present i was more like dad to shubh )

( i came in my BMW sports series car and opened the door and came near the door and instead of ringing bell messaged u)

i am outside i will count till 3
(03-05-2020, 02:13 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( myself satish the most eldest brother of the family and the most cunning intelligent and the blackest savage beast)

( i always knew shubham for his low cunning and i always used him since he was a kid i knew he wouldnt just invite me just like that so i wanted to find out what his plans where now)

( i came to the bunglow i gave you both as a wedding present i was more like dad to shubh )

( i came in my BMW sports series car and opened the door and came near the door and instead of ringing bell messaged u)

i am outside i will count till 3
[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962350]

Ab saari property ka maalik hai Satish. Subh ko toh Yami ke liye kuch bhi karke Satish se half property leni hai...

Subh: ( opens door, with a smile, ) arey Sat Bhaiya. aiye aiye..
(he moves a little left ,giving u way)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(03-05-2020, 02:19 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962350]

Ab saari property ka maalik hai Satish. Subh ko toh Yami ke liye kuch bhi karke Satish se half property leni hai...

Subh: ( opens door, with a smile, ) arey Sat Bhaiya. aiye aiye..
(he moves a little left ,giving u way)
( as  u opened the door )and saw ur smile i knew u wanted something)

( i pressed ur cheecks before i entred in using my left big palm)

hmmm kaisa hai tu shubham ( patted ur face cheeck)

9 i entered the house like a boss the way u gave side and i enetred was like giving ur osition away and the house have a new boss now)

( i sat on the sofa )

hmm bol kya hua kyu bulaya muze( with my rough voice)

( looks left right)

kaha hai teri biwi ( i had a tingle on my dick for ur wife from the day ur marriage was fied but considering u were my lil brother i nver opened up)
(03-05-2020, 02:23 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( as  u opened the door )and saw ur smile i knew u wanted something)

( i pressed ur cheecks before i entred in using my left big palm)

hmmm kaisa hai tu shubham ( patted ur face cheeck)

9 i entered the house like a boss the way u gave side and i enetred was like giving ur osition away and the house have a new boss now)

( i sat on the sofa )

hmm bol kya hua kyu bulaya muze( with my rough voice)

( looks left right)

kaha hai teri biwi ( i had a tingle on my dick for ur wife from the day ur marriage was fied but considering u were my lil brother i nver opened up)

[Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962345]
Satish ko kya pata tha ki Yami aur Subh ka plan kya tha.. The hall is lit with mild yellow light... Subh closed the door, with a cunning smile)

Subh : (sat on the adjacent chair , looking at u with greedy eyes.. as u asked for Yami, smiled) arey woh aati hi hogi bhaiya. apka "ashirwaad" lene ke liye aati hi hogi. ready ho rahi hai

(The knob of the bedroom door opens)

Subh: (turns towards the left and looks back at u) aa  rahi hai bhaiya. kaash apne shaadi kar li hoti.. mukhe paal posh ke bada karne ke liye , apne shaadi bhi nhi ki..
sex YL
(03-05-2020, 02:31 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: yami-gautam-latest-hot-beautiful-hd-phot...1582962345]
Satish ko kya pata tha ki Yami aur Subh ka plan kya tha.. The hall is lit with mild yellow light... Subh closed the door, with a cunning smile)

Subh : (sat on the adjacent chair , looking at u with greedy eyes.. as u asked for Yami, smiled) arey woh aati hi hogi bhaiya. apka "ashirwaad" lene ke liye aati hi hogi. ready ho rahi hai

(The knob of the bedroom door opens)

Subh: (turns towards the left and looks back at u) aa  rahi hai bhaiya. kaash apne shaadi kar li hoti.. mukhe paal posh ke bada karne ke liye , apne shaadi bhi nhi ki..

acha ready ho rhi hai kya ohhh ye aurate bhi na kitna sajhti dhajti hai ( hmm aaj to ekdum taunch maal lagegi sali )

( i smiled inside as i knew all about the plans u were having in ur mind)

( lol ye bacha hai mere samne hahaha i look in ur eyes and i know how i can just play u)

( i looked to the right as the knob sound came )

hmmm aa rhi hai kya teri biwi ?
kitna time laga rhi hai ( getting slight rrestless)

( mere shadi ke bare me itna kyu soch rha hai hahaha)
(03-05-2020, 02:36 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: acha ready ho rhi hai kya ohhh ye aurate bhi na kitna sajhti dhajti hai ( hmm aaj to ekdum taunch maal lagegi sali )

( i smiled inside as i knew all about the plans u were having in ur mind)

( lol ye bacha hai mere samne hahaha i look in ur eyes and i know how i can just play u)

( i looked to the right as the knob sound came )

hmmm aa rhi hai kya teri biwi ?
kitna time laga rhi hai ( getting slight rrestless)

( mere shadi ke bare me itna kyu soch rha hai hahaha)
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSThwcXrvkppUnEYyTl4...y&usqp=CAU]

Subh: Bhaiya. apne shaadi nhi ki toh kya huwa? ab shaadi meri huyi maanta hu.. lekin Apka bhi toh haq hai na Yami ke "andar".. i mean, upar? 

(Leaving u in utter shock, Yami comes out in this dress out of fhe bedroom and walks towards u in a sexy cat walk- looking at u naughtily and confidently like a tigress.. a naughty smile on her lips- unknown to u.. says softly while walking... ) hi Bhaiya ...(her heels,as in pic, making sounds "tak tak")
sex YL
(03-05-2020, 02:43 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSThwcXrvkppUnEYyTl4...y&usqp=CAU]

Subh: Bhaiya. apne shaadi nhi ki toh kya huwa? ab shaadi meri huyi maanta hu.. lekin Apka bhi toh haq hai na Yami ke "andar".. i mean, upar? 

(Leaving u in utter shock, Yami comes out in this dress out of fhe bedroom and walks towards u in a sexy cat walk- looking at u naughtily and confidently like a tigress.. a naughty smile on her lips- unknown to u.. says softly while walking... ) hi Bhaiya ...(her heels,as in pic, making sounds "tak tak")

( as i was listening to u i said)
sahi keh rhe ho shubham tu itna intelligent kab se ban gya

draupadi ko arjun jeet ke aaya lekin use sare pandavo ne liya 

( the way she walked casually but with confidence and that sluttiness of her high heels made me erect slightly and u can notice a movement near my knees as u see it was my dick tip there)
( i was looking at her knees her slight jiggle on her calves and her creamy thighs uffffffffff malai makhan )

ohh hiiiii yummy oops i meaen yamii....kaisi ho bada sajh dhaj ke aayi ho ( seeing ur hair i felt even harder uff kya maal hai sali)
aao baitho yami ( gave u space on the sofa where 2 guys can sit but as i was big less space was there for u to sit)
(03-05-2020, 02:49 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( as i was listening to u i said)
sahi keh rhe ho shubham tu itna intelligent kab se ban gya

draupadi ko arjun jeet ke aaya lekin use sare pandavo ne liya 

( the way she walked casually but with confidence and that sluttiness of her high heels made me erect slightly and u can notice a movement near my knees as u see it was my dick tip there)
( i was looking at her knees her slight jiggle on her calves and her creamy thighs uffffffffff malai makhan )

ohh hiiiii yummy oops i meaen yamii....kaisi ho bada sajh dhaj ke aayi ho ( seeing ur hair i felt even harder uff kya maal hai sali)
aao baitho yami ( gave u space on the sofa where 2 guys can sit but as i was big less space was there for u to sit)
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRcfWsjBQ19SPJyHxk0r...o&usqp=CAU]

Yami: (walking seductively towards u in a cat walk, reaches close to u .and stood just in front of u.. as u r too huge bull- ur huge head is at the level of her underboobies..) mm .. (leans towards u and holds ur side face with left hand.. bringing lips too close to urs.. whispering softly) ab kya karein.. itni garmagaram Yami ko (winked left eye,) kabhi "seva karne" ka mauka toh diya hi nhi apne.. 

Subh: (smiling, looking at ur condition,.. then at her) haan Bhaiya,come on. maa baap toh hai nhi humare, 21 st century mein kaha yeh sab chote bhai ki biwi, etc lol.. Yami ko dekhiye zara . (got up,) main chai leke aata hu Yami..bhaiya ko samjhao
sex YL
(03-05-2020, 02:58 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRcfWsjBQ19SPJyHxk0r...o&usqp=CAU]

Yami: (walking seductively towards u in a cat walk, reaches close to u .and stood just in front of u.. as u r too huge bull- ur huge head is at the level of her underboobies..) mm .. (leans towards u and holds ur side face with left hand.. bringing lips too close to urs.. whispering softly) ab kya karein.. itni garmagaram Yami ko (winked left eye,) kabhi "seva karne" ka mauka toh diya hi nhi apne.. 

Subh: (smiling, looking at ur condition,.. then at her) haan Bhaiya,come on. maa baap toh hai nhi humare, 21 st century mein kaha yeh sab chote bhai ki biwi, etc lol.. Yami ko dekhiye zara . (got up,) main chai leke aata hu Yami..bhaiya ko samjhao
( as ur wife leans to me her hair strands rub my cheeck and gave me tigles inside uffff)

( i wanted to eat her boobies like a beast but was controlling)

pat pat ( i patted my thighs showing her where she can sit)

seva krne ke liye abhi time hi time hai yummy ( calling her yummy instead of yami )
( i wasenjoying the skin scent she was spreading )

( u were like aperfect servant trying to make us as comfortable as possible " good boy " mera chota bhai )
lekin yummy after all u r my chotu brothers wife kitni sedcutive ban ke aayi ho mai bhi ek mard hu wo bhi tumhare pati se 10000 guna jyada mard ye mat bhulo

ye hasi aur khel tumhe bada bhari padega yaad rakh lo
(03-05-2020, 03:04 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( as ur wife leans to me her hair strands rub my cheeck and gave me tigles inside uffff)

( i wanted to eat her boobies like a beast but was controlling)

pat pat ( i patted my thighs showing her where she can sit)

seva krne ke liye abhi time hi time hai yummy ( calling her yummy instead of yami )
( i wasenjoying the skin scent she was spreading )

( u were like aperfect servant trying to make us as comfortable as possible " good boy " mera chota bhai )
lekin yummy after all u r my chotu brothers wife kitni sedcutive ban ke aayi ho mai bhi ek mard hu wo bhi tumhare pati se 10000 guna jyada mard ye mat bhulo

ye hasi aur khel tumhe bada bhari padega yaad rakh lo

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSf0uCnqxCluKMDDjil0...C&usqp=CAU]

As Subh leaves, to get coffee for u both, Yami smiles naughtily in ur eyes deeply. 

Yami: (suddenly gets up and turned around.. sits on ur huge thighs like the same way as in pic above- crossing the milky white smooth shiny legs.. wraps her right hand around ur neck- holds ur face lovingly with left hand and takes her wet tongue out, licks ur lips a little from left to right) ssssssllllp (whispering softly) sshhh dekho mujhe.. mann  nhi karta- dhakke lagane ko mere andar?  mujhe chakhne ko? haan? 

(holds ur pant button with left hand, unbuttoned it in 1 sec)
sex YL