Xossip

Full Version: Dirty Mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well she is the perfect mixture of a milf and a Hot curvy women at her peek of sex appeal 

Just looking at her the only thought one would get what if I had a step mom like her or 

What if she is a hungry cougar mom of my friend or What if the landlords Wife who starts giving u 

Signals from the balcony that her husband has just left why don't u come over with a cheeky wink [Image: wink.gif]

or what if ur boss comes with her Wife in this red saree and the interns unable to handle her hotness 

drunken boss sitting in the corner unconcieous and the two Interns fucking her on the bed 

Too much of hotness this women carries It is hard for my imagination to understand how to fuck her  [Image: biggrin.png]

[Image: jc0aOep.jpg]
The way she is spreading her arms and Inviting uff..

Kajal : Don't be shy devarji come on I will teach u everything about women and I have been seeing u owwgling seeing my breasts 

Ur bhaiya gave me the permission to full fill ur desires. Bhabi Bhabi bhol kar itna mere aaga piche gumm te ho itna pyar aur care 

Itna tho help kare sakti hu na when ur bhaya is not at home [Image: wink.gif]

A bhabi who loves u and takes care of all ur needs who sees u as if ur baby but Devar ko sirf apne Bhabi ko chodna hain aur usko baby dena hain  [Image: biggrin.png]

[Image: 73050795_782152625569005_774835395242020...e=5E23FF69]
(10-11-2019, 10:46 PM)kingk Wrote: [ -> ]The way she is spreading her arms and Inviting uff..

Kajal : Don't be shy devarji come on I will teach u everything about women and I have been seeing u owwgling seeing my breasts 

Ur bhaiya gave me the permission to full fill ur desires.
Bhabi Bhabi bhol kar itna mere aaga piche gumm te ho itna pyar aur care 

Itna tho help kare sakti hu na when ur bhaya is not at home [Image: wink.gif]

A bhabi who loves u and takes care of all ur needs who sees u as if ur baby but Devar ko sirf apne Bhabi ko chodna hain aur usko baby dena hain  [Image: biggrin.png]

[Image: 73050795_782152625569005_774835395242020...e=5E23FF69]

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 perfect10
(10-11-2019, 10:45 PM)kingk Wrote: [ -> ]Well she is the perfect mixture of a milf and a Hot curvy women at her peek of sex appeal 

Just looking at her the only thought one would get what if I had a step mom like her or 

What if she is a hungry cougar mom of my friend or What if the landlords Wife who starts giving u 

Signals from the balcony that her husband has just left why don't u come over with a cheeky wink [Image: wink.gif]

or what if ur boss comes with her Wife in this red saree and the interns unable to handle her hotness 

drunken boss sitting in the corner unconcieous and the two Interns fucking her on the bed 

Too much of hotness this women carries It is hard for my imagination to understand how to fuck her  [Image: biggrin.png]

[Image: jc0aOep.jpg]

tw: iska beta mera dost ... / iska pati gaya 

aur main 

https://media.mrdeepfakes.com/remote_con...c950081077
My dirty mind giving her really pervert ideas for this pic...

She is talking like this to Virat ....
Anushka:haa ..haa yaha Sab thik hai ....koi nahi hai ..

Aur tum piche se chadh ke aahs bhabi aahm..aahs  ghappa ghapp ghappa ghapp ... sexsex
[Image: c9ccefb29e519cff724576f863463c1b.jpg]
(11-11-2019, 07:06 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: [ -> ]My dirty mind giving her really pervert ideas for this pic...

She is talking like this to Virat ....
Anushka:haa ..haa yaha Sab thik hai ....koi nahi hai ..

Aur tum piche se chadh ke aahs bhabi aahm..aahs  ghappa ghapp ghappa ghapp ... sexsex
[Image: c9ccefb29e519cff724576f863463c1b.jpg]
mai to kutta ban ke

doggystyle mai chodunga

[Image: Georges-Antoni-Vogue-India-Anushka-Sharm...1x1024.jpg]
tw : now ....what you see

Disha Patani ..bought a 1.3 crore set of wheels

[Image: EIp-zs8UYAAELV9?format=jpg&name=medium]

what you dont see 

last night 

tw : aaaah woh disha  aaaaaaaah ek baar aaaaah ache se all night ..aaaaah karna hain aaaaaaaaaaaah  ..kitna logi aaaaaah ..1 crore

she ... : 

[Image: EI2_Jr2XsAYwc3h?format=jpg&name=medium]
tw : yes yes. go ahead. .tell me my mind is dirty Big Grin

and yours is not Big Grin

[Image: EJD59zQU8AE7c3G?format=jpg&name=large]
(13-11-2019, 08:40 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw : yes yes. go ahead. .tell me my mind is dirty Big Grin

and yours is not Big Grin

[Image: bata-shoe-stores-149-ueii0.jpg]
This look of her always make me wonder 

gaun ki bhabi too much of frankness what ever comes to her mind just says it out loud 

Devar shehar par padda likka never thought bhabi would be so hot just peeking and staring her all day 

seeing this bhabi gets to a point enough is enough "kya re devar itna kya ghuur raha hain bay chodna hain kya muje 

iysee baat hain tho teek se bolna hamare yeha ey sabkuch tho chalta he rehta hain tera baap aur chacha be chad chuke hain 

thuje be karna hain tho ek kaam kar jaake thakiya bechade eyy kapde dhone ke baat aajati hun"

Devar be like  [Image: confuse.gif]  aur poorrii raattt  [Image: sex.gif] [Image: sex.gif] [Image: sex.gif]

[Image: 169fb1c303ca4dd7eb05029260070163.jpg]