Xossip

Full Version: Dirty Mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....-......
.........-...........
(07-03-2020, 11:30 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: [ -> ]When your professor catches you fucking a girl in the class room and he ddidn't threatened you but in return

he asks you to vist his home tonight for dinner where you see his beautiful wife and then he asks you a favor

professor : now a days it is hard to satisfy my wife I have seen you riding that poor girl she was crying lets make a

deal satisfy my wife when ever she needs it and in return I will improve your grade in all the subjects so is it a deal

tw : sir ..that young thing there your wife ..you want me to ...

do to her ...??

done sir ..done 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5595015]

[Image: ER8nNCMU0AAuqcy?format=jpg&name=large]
ab took this new guy in film

but movie chali nhi

guy feeling distressed and full of guilt

reached her house saying sab meri wajah se hua hai

and she boldly asks : so you wanna repay??

[Image: Deepika-Padukone-Meghna-Gulzar-And-Vikra...om=1&ssl=1]
(07-03-2020, 11:31 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you guys don't mind me posting here now and then Smile

Alia : not at all ..

this is the place for tharki ideas 

of how to bang ... celeb..pussies :Big Grin

imaginative perverse ideas in roles   / celebs s they are

[Image: ESWg7tJVAAABM1a?format=jpg&name=large]
tW : virat telling her team motivation .kai dino se down chal rahi hain

and she be like

Anushak : .....best player kaun hain tumhara ? Big Grin

[Image: tBS7MYe.png]
.....-.......
(07-03-2020, 11:53 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: [ -> ]It seems you guys need to clear your inbox

giving a notification to check it on

ansuhak : i asked TW he did it 

normally he communciates by google hangouts ...reach out to him at [email protected]

i.e. when he is not inside me 

[Image: ESQO9czUMAA940n?format=jpg&name=medium]
(07-03-2020, 11:32 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]tw : sir ..that young thing there your wife ..you want me to ...

do to her ...??

done sir ..done 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5595015]

[Image: ER8nNCMU0AAuqcy?format=jpg&name=large]

(07-03-2020, 11:30 PM)Happyjohn Wrote: [ -> ]When your professor catches you fucking a girl in the class room and he ddidn't threatened you but in return

he asks you to vist his home tonight for dinner where you see his beautiful wife and then he asks you a favor

professor : now a days it is hard to satisfy my wife I have seen you riding that poor girl she was crying lets make a

deal satisfy my wife when ever she needs it and in return I will improve your grade in all the subjects so is it a deal

[Image: jL4nAWe.jpg]

EVEN COLLEGE'S DEAN GOT THE NEWS ABOT THIS YOUNG BOY WHO SATRISFY'S WIFE

Dean Tirak sends His wife's phto to TW agar Kajal k saath ho jaye toh meri biwi ko bhi shhaant kardena

EJ TAGDE LUND KE INTEZAAR MAI HAI MERI BWII (LUND KI PYASI BIWI )

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(08-03-2020, 02:34 AM)Tirak Wrote: [ -> ]EVEN COLLEGE'S DEAN GOT THE NEWS ABOT THIS YOUNG BOY WHO SATRISFY'S WIFE

Dean Tirak sends His wife's phto to TW agar Kajal k saath ho jaye toh meri biwi ko bhi shhaant kardena

EJ TAGDE LUND KE INTEZAAR MAI HAI MERI BWII (LUND KI PYASI BIWI )

tw : kaaash ek din ek reali life messsgae aaayein idhar se :Big Grin

[Image: Virushka-750x369.jpg]