Xossip

Full Version: Dirty Mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29-03-2019, 01:32 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]Question :One REAL LIFE LOOK (i..e. from a real like event/ function / appearance/ spotted on street or sets NOT FROM a movie/ ad/ song) of a celebrity ..from MARCH 2019 (or in last 3 months)  which made you want to fuck her madly in your mind (shag on her )???Please answer in following format Celebrity - where / occassion- wearing what - what turned you on ?

no comments ....

[Image: 724396deb6cf17f23623496ced04d992.jpg]
(29-03-2019, 01:32 PM)timewaster Wrote: [ -> ]Question :One REAL LIFE LOOK (i..e. from a real like event/ function / appearance/ spotted on street or sets NOT FROM a movie/ ad/ song) of a celebrity ..from MARCH 2019 (or in last 3 months)  which made you want to fuck her madly in your mind (shag on her )???Please answer in following format Celebrity - where / occassion- wearing what - what turned you on ?

Jacqueline Fernandez DJ Snake Holi Party ...

[Image: Gauri-Khan-02.jpg]

Amisha Patel Tweet ....

https://twitter.com/ameesha_patel/status...9121181696

saali kya ho gai hai wahin iske chuche daboch leta aur elastic wali pant kheech ke haath andar iski chut pe.

[Image: alia-bhatt-varun-dhavan-promote-kalank-o...s-0005.jpg]

KRITI SANON HOLI SELEBRATION...her smile like come fuck me.....

[Image: dc-Cover-bkp7011jrmqun7um6kf224g9h6-2019....Medi.jpeg]

no comments.....

[Image: pooja-hedge-at-zee-cine-awards-2019.jpg]

Shruthi from filmfare seeing shruthi after long time in that attair exposing her clevage (like always) and her thighs ufff she made me drool resembling a fresh juicy apple who ready to take a bite..

[Image: shruthi-3.jpg]

Sara ali khan in simbha in her regular attrie dropping of food at the station.. simbha ki jaga hota toh cabinet main jakar usko khoob chodna tha

[Image: mango-bollywood-Portal-1-7.jpg][/img][/font][/size][/color]

[font=National2,Katrina Kaif- on sets of Bharat wearing a saree...curly hair- complete desi wife look. [/font]

[Image: pjimage-7-4.jpg][/img][/font][/size][/color]

Disha Patani at Akash-shlok pre wedding celebration... the MARCH girl for me!! showed that its not just bikinis or swimsuits..shes a cumdrainer in a saree too... ()

[Image: 68338001.jpg?845049][/img][/font][/size][/color]