Xossip

Full Version: WRESTLING DIVAS FANTASIES !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(05-01-2020, 10:25 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]After what they will witness.. a 2 hour long FUCKING MARATHON.. between ZIZ and Becky !

where they see becky... who they call the man... they all chant her name... because they know no one is better than her

shes even beaten male wrestlers as well... seeing her getting fucked live on TV for 2 hours... not only will they be chanting things like 

'fuck her more... fuck her more' girls would be chanting 'i want that cock... i want that cock' 

and on top of that viewers at home hitting a all time high for raw as the last 2 hours are just ZIZ fucking becky

[Image: o3WfFtX.jpg]
(05-01-2020, 10:27 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

(05-01-2020, 10:28 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]And also by fellow wrestlers!..

on cheered by those fans!

my job is the perfect job for me... i thought i wanted to be a wrestler... but now realised why go through all that pain

being a interviewer and commentator is much much better

even when they were signing a top wrestler... i was there to help with the contract signing in the ring... since thats my job

interview... commentate... contract signings... all that kind of things
(05-01-2020, 10:28 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]where they see becky... who they call the man... they all chant her name... because they know no one is better than her

shes even beaten male wrestlers as well... seeing her getting fucked live on TV for 2 hours... not only will they be chanting things like 

'fuck her more... fuck her more' girls would be chanting 'i want that cock... i want that cock' 

and on top of that viewers at home hitting a all time high for raw as the last 2 hours are just ZIZ fucking becky

A Fucked Becky then will stay in the ring for long..

As she is cheered and wooed by the audience..

who saw her getting fucked for 2 hours like a bitch..

saying things like..

"YOU DESERVED IT !!..... YOU DESERVED IT !!....."

[Image: becky_cover.0.jpg]
(05-01-2020, 10:33 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]my job is the perfect job for me... i thought i wanted to be a wrestler... but now realised why go through all that pain

being a interviewer and commentator is much much better

even when they were signing a top wrestler... i was there to help with the contract signing in the ring... since thats my job

interview... commentate... contract signings... all that kind of things

Your petite and tight body

was perfect for Big Wrestlers to use as their fuck doll

even during contract signings.. they used you as a tool of dominance..

One man fucking your mouth aggressively..

then the other fucking ur mouth aggressively..

both showing each other who is the better man..

by using your whore mouth!

[Image: 003_PAY_04302017ej_1887--06300915f1d6e26...d840fe.jpg]
There were times when the women too got horny.. and on the cheers of the public..

Would grab you.. bring you in the ring.. throw you in more like..

then strip your pants down and spank you for every one's pleasure !

She spanks your ass to the rhythm of the cheers of the crowd...

"YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!..."

[Image: 99e573a43956be861c81926490642f95.jpg]
The woman who bows down to no one

Yet infront of ZIZ gets down on her knees whenever he says Wink

[Image: bb3vAiG.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 12:02 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]The woman who bows down to no one

Yet infront of ZIZ gets down on her knees whenever he says Wink

Becky fucked during one of her matches.. by an intervening ZIZ !

[Image: tenor.gif]
(07-01-2020, 12:21 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Becky fucked during one of her matches.. by an intervening ZIZ !

Thats how she lost her title

Winning the match very easily... before an intervening ZIZ came down and fucked her infront of everyone... while everyone was cheering

The crowd loving it and leaving her lying there 

[Image: 0_WWE-wardrobe-malfunction.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 12:25 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]Thats how she lost her title

Winning the match very easily... before an intervening ZIZ came down and fucked her infront of everyone... while everyone was cheering

The crowd loving it and leaving her lying there 

Ring ke beech se chodte chodte.. kone tak ghaseet kar le aaya isko...

fir bhi chodna nahi ruka...

[Image: BexBroken.0.0.png]
(07-01-2020, 12:42 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Ring ke beech se chodte chodte.. kone tak ghaseet kar le aaya isko...

fir bhi chodna nahi ruka...

the women who bows down to no one... 

this was her after you was done with her and she lost her title... out of her senses while others were laughing at the state of her now

[Image: sasha-banks-bayley-becky-lynch-1280x720.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19