Xossip

Full Version: WRESTLING DIVAS FANTASIES !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(04-04-2020, 02:52 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Kelly one day straight up called IS on his phone during a meeting..

as the phone rang.. Triple H got pissed off..

HHH - Turn that damn thing off IS..

IS pushed the lock button to silent the call..

but the phone rung again..

HHH - What is your problem??.. didnt you hear what I said.. put the damn phone away !..

Triple H continued the meeting..

HHH - Now where was I..

After the meeting got over.. IS looked at his phone to see that it was Kelly Kelly's number who was calling him..

IS got super excited.. he forgot the telling off Triple H had given him..

He saw Kelly had texted him..

Kelly - Hey handsome!.. doing work ??

Kelly was in full slut mode.. and she wanted to make IS become her toy as soon as possible..

so she sent him a pic of herself in lingerie..

Kelly - Was bored at home.. thought you would you like to come and hang with me??.. wat say?.. all me when u free IS..

IS did not waste time..

IS called Kelly and told her that he was on his way..

IS never had a woman like Kelly in his life.. even if many women wrestlers flirted with IS..

No one was as forward like Kelly was.. and so he did not want to miss this chance..

as he arrived.. Kelly called him..

Kelly - The door is open handsome..

making IS feel like a man.. even though he wasn't the strongest one that Kelly had in her life..

Kelly was seated in the same pose..

Kelly - So IS.. care to give me some company ??..

getting a telling off from triple H... but as soon as i saw it was her that was ringing... i coudlnt believe it... since many women flirted with me 

but even then i took my job more important over them... but she was different... ever since she had come to WWE... i had a thing for her

i had heard stories about her sleeping with other men... and her being in the slut book... but i didnt care

IS: woh sure... kelly... i would love to give you some company
(04-04-2020, 02:56 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]getting a telling off from triple H... but as soon as i saw it was her that was ringing... i coudlnt believe it... since many women flirted with me 

but even then i took my job more important over them... but she was different... ever since she had come to WWE... i had a thing for her

i had heard stories about her sleeping with other men... and her being in the slut book... but i didnt care

IS: woh sure... kelly... i would love to give you some company

Kelly stood up and softly pushed one of her bra straps down..

Kelly - Well IS.. a little birdie told me.. that you have a crush on me?.. Is it true ?

[Image: kelly-kelly-looks-stunning-in-this-black...097407.jpg]

Kelly stepped forward and got closer to IS..

She was using her charm all the way.. and IS was being drawn into it like a mouse to a trap..

Kelly started to unbutton IS's shirt without him even saying something..

She knew that this is going to be very easy for her..

IS wasn't like a Batista or Undertaker or even Triple H.. who would love to break bitches like Kelly before they completed their fucking..

Kelly - You know I really admire your job.. you are at such a high position.. maybe we can help each other.. you can please me.. and I will please you..

Kelly got naked in an instant..

IS was letting her use him as she wanted..

Kelly straight away got IS on the floor.. removing his pants.. and got on IS's cock..

she started to suck he cock as much as she could to get it hard..

This was the hardest IS had ever got.. but for Kelly.. she realized this would be the smallest cock she is going to fuck..

but for career.. she did it..

Kelly fucked IS.. making him cum inside 10 minutes..

Kelly - So fast ??.. John Cena would not stop in 10 hours.. and you.. umm... anyway.. IS.. now you will help me right ??..

Next week on RAW..

IS met with the creative team to pitch an idea..

Triple H wasnt present at the show therefore IS had the authority to make such changes..

especially since Vince was on a leave for the next 6 months..

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

IS had pitched an idea of

Kelly Kelly in an angle with The Wyatt Family..

This would get Kelly the spotlight she desperately wanted..

[Image: The_Wyatt_Family.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 03:07 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Kelly stood up and softly pushed one of her bra straps down..

Kelly - Well IS.. a little birdie told me.. that you have a crush on me?.. Is it true ?

Kelly stepped forward and got closer to IS..

She was using her charm all the way.. and IS was being drawn into it like a mouse to a trap..

Kelly started to unbutton IS's shirt without him even saying something..

She knew that this is going to be very easy for her..

IS wasn't like a Batista or Undertaker or even Triple H.. who would love to break bitches like Kelly before they completed their fucking..

Kelly - You know I really admire your job.. you are at such a high position.. maybe we can help each other.. you can please me.. and I will please you..

Kelly got naked in an instant..

IS was letting her use him as she wanted..

Kelly straight away got IS on the floor.. removing his pants.. and got on IS's cock..

she started to suck he cock as much as she could to get it hard..

This was the hardest IS had ever got.. but for Kelly.. she realized this would be the smallest cock she is going to fuck..

but for career.. she did it..

Kelly fucked IS.. making him cum inside 10 minutes..

Kelly - So fast ??.. John Cena would not stop in 10 hours.. and you.. umm... anyway.. IS.. now you will help me right ??..

Next week on RAW..

IS met with the creative team to pitch an idea..

Triple H wasnt present at the show therefore IS had the authority to make such changes..

especially since Vince was on a leave for the next 6 months..

IS had pitched an idea of

Kelly Kelly in an angle with The Wyatt Family..

This would get Kelly the spotlight she desperately wanted..

this was very easy for her... not only did i already have a massive crush on her... i wasnt strong like the other guys... she was in control here and could do anything 

and i was like a puppet for her now... doing as she said... she made my small dick cum 10 times... i was under her charm now

IS: sure sure... anything... ill help you with anything you want

Triple H not being present i had the authority... and i was just making sure kelly got some spotlight now... didnt care about the rest of the divas.
(04-04-2020, 03:12 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]this was very easy for her... not only did i already have a massive crush on her... i wasnt strong like the other guys... she was in control here and could do anything 

and i was like a puppet for her now... doing as she said... she made my small dick cum 10 times... i was under her charm now

IS: sure sure... anything... ill help you with anything you want

Triple H not being present i had the authority... and i was just making sure kelly got some spotlight now... didnt care about the rest of the divas.

Kelly's tricks were now being spread into the locker room like gossip..

Eve Torrest.. another WWE Diva.. who had did the same thing.. first with Zack Ryder and then famously with John Cena.. getting into the top scene of the company..

Although Eve was a bitch.. she admired what Kelly did..

BACKSTAGE

Eve - Hey Kelly.. listen up.. I can see that you are growing now.. you are becoming what I am.. good for you.. use him all you want and take the best thing for you.. you deserve it..

there was a tone of sarcasm in Eve's voice.. and Kelly sensed it..

Kelly - Well Eve.. its cute that you think I am trying to be you.. but I am only trying to be who I really am.. so please.. mind your own business..

Eve was pissed at hearing this.. but she knew.. Kelly now had a writer in her hands..

If Eve did something.. she would be pushed down the ladder of opportunity in the WWE.. which she did not want..

so she let Kelly go..

During the RAW show..

Kelly had a match..

she performed well.. because of the confidence she now had.. having IS as her toy..

eventually she won the match..

she won it by making the other woman tap out to a unique lock of hers..

[Image: 008_TLC_12182011dog_0764--b90665ac195712...72bf4f.jpg]

after the match.. the screen went off.. the lights were out.. and a big creepy laugh was heard..

UNKNOWN - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

It was then revealed on the big screen..

It was Bray Wyatt.. the leader of the Wyatt family.. the scariest wrestlers in the company..

Kelly Kelly acted terrified.. as she had to.. in front of fans..

but inside.. Kelly was so happy... finally she was in the big scene of the WWE..

when RAW went off air.. Kelly went straight to IS.. gave him a big kiss and told him to come to her changing room to get his reward for putting her with the hottest Stable of the WWE..

In Kelly's changing room.. IS just laid still as Kelly sucked all his juices in mere minutes..

IS was done very early.. but Kelly was too happy tonight.. and wanted some action..

and so.. as IS laid all weak and half asleep after cumming.. Kelly walked out of her room into the men's locker room to see if any wrestler is still there..

[Image: 002_KELL_04122010jg_0024b--7d71474a046db...a34fba.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 03:31 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Kelly's tricks were now being spread into the locker room like gossip..

Eve Torrest.. another WWE Diva.. who had did the same thing.. first with Zack Ryder and then famously with John Cena.. getting into the top scene of the company..

Although Eve was a bitch.. she admired what Kelly did..

BACKSTAGE

Eve - Hey Kelly.. listen up.. I can see that you are growing now.. you are becoming what I am.. good for you.. use him all you want and take the best thing for you.. you deserve it..

there was a tone of sarcasm in Eve's voice.. and Kelly sensed it..
Kelly - Well Eve.. its cute that you think I am trying to be you.. but I am only trying to be who I really am.. so please.. mind your own business..

Eve was pissed at hearing this.. but she knew.. Kelly now had a writer in her hands..

If Eve did something.. she would be pushed down the ladder of opportunity in the WWE.. which she did not want..

so she let Kelly go..

During the RAW show..

Kelly had a match..

she performed well.. because of the confidence she now had.. having IS as her toy..

eventually she won the match..

she won it by making the other woman tap out to a unique lock of hers..

after the match.. the screen went off.. the lights were out.. and a big creepy laugh was heard..

UNKNOWN - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

It was then revealed on the big screen..

It was Bray Wyatt.. the leader of the Wyatt family.. the scariest wrestlers in the company..

Kelly Kelly acted terrified.. as she had to.. in front of fans..

but inside.. Kelly was so happy... finally she was in the big scene of the WWE..

when RAW went off air.. Kelly went straight to IS.. gave him a big kiss and told him to come to her changing room to get his reward for putting her with the hottest Stable of the WWE..

In Kelly's changing room.. IS just laid still as Kelly sucked all his juices in mere minutes..

IS was done very early.. but Kelly was too happy tonight.. and wanted some action..

and so.. as IS laid all weak and half asleep after cumming.. Kelly walked out of her room into the men's locker room to see if any wrestler is still there..

kelly had me wrapped around her fingers now... and the womens locker room knew that they coudlnt really say anything to her or else i could move them down the ladder

sicne i worked closely with Triple H... but women were always bitchy all the time

i made sure to get a great story now and she giving me my reward... which was so easy for her... took her a couple of mnutes thats it
(04-04-2020, 03:36 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]kelly had me wrapped around her fingers now... and the womens locker room knew that they coudlnt really say anything to her or else i could move them down the ladder

sicne i worked closely with Triple H... but women were always bitchy all the time

i made sure to get a great story now and she giving me my reward... which was so easy for her... took her a couple of mnutes thats it

As Kelly walked into the the men's locker room.. she saw that most of them were either gone.. or were busy in their matches or somewhere else..

The locker room was empty.. except for.. one wrestler..

Kelly looked at him and knew that this big muscled man would certainly make her day end in the perfect fashion..

It was none other than Mark Henry.. the black monster.. the strongest of all the wrestlers..

He was the perfect cock that Kelly needed right now..

Kelly - Hey Mark..

Mark looked back at her..

Kelly - I wanted to ask you.. how come you have never asked me out ??.. I mean every cock here wants to get inside my holes... why don't you ??

Mark - Who said I dont.. I just was waiting for my time girl.. I see you always getting pounded by those slick boys..

Kelly - Oh! by slick boys you mean.. Randy and Batista ??

Mark - Yeah girl.. I thought you never wanted Big Chocolate !..

Kelly - Well.. how about you take me now big man..

Mark - Oh yeah.. I will.. you slut..

Mark then shut the door behind her.. putting a chair to it.. so that no one could enter the locker room for the next few hours..

Mark proceeded to rip apart Kelly's clothes.. and started to eat her body.. as he took his monster 12 inch black thick cock.. and shoved it straight inside Kelly's asshole..

Kelly never had taken such a fat cock inside her anal hole.. and this made the poor girl scream.. Kelly's asshole was completely open now.. No cock could match Mark's and he showed her..

Mark - Uhhhhh.. fucckkk.. damn that ass is hot !!.. aaahhhh fuck fuck..

Kelly pleaded for Mark to go easy on her.. but he never listened to her..

Mark took her body to the limit.. fucking her as hard as he could..

making Kelly cum at least 5 times..

and then finally.. Mark was ready to cum.. and he took his cock out.. and sprayed all his juices all over Kelly's beautiful fair face..

Mark - YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!..

Add Nikki Bella or Alexa Bliss please
[Image: 29dcf8a3dbf8909c4537f7bc4ce122ccfa68a3b7_hq.gif]

STACY WAS BEST BRO
This woman is something else Big Grin

[Image: Stephanie-McMahon-in-Tight-Dress--09.jpg]
(26-04-2020, 04:32 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]This woman is something else Big Grin

[Image: e324927f0b22da93c613426f3aeaf105.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19