Xossip

Full Version: WRESTLING DIVAS FANTASIES !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(05-01-2020, 04:55 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Another day in the WWE..

a world of beautiful women.. and hot men..

all physically strong and fit..

some were stronger than others.. and some were more beautiful than others..

and the WWE was a place for all..

especially women like.. IS..

a young trainee at first.. but eventually not good enough to clear the talent roster..

IS.. was given the job of a interviewer..

a job she knew from her earlier days of less popular promotions..
(05-01-2020, 05:00 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]And then there was the talent itself..

Many of the best physically gifted athletes graced the stage of the company..

Some were champions multiple times.. some were newcomers..

and some were budding talents.. waiting for their opportunity to rise in the company..

One of them was ZIZ.. a highly talked about talent.. who had some of the best critics on his side..

But the spotlight shone on the champions in this company..

and the man who led the way.. the champ of the WWE..

was the man.. Seth Rollins..

He had the world at his feet.. a wonderful body..

a strong sense of the wrestling that he had to perform..

and also.. maybe his most prized possession..

his woman.. the girl that his cock twitched for the most..

the best female wrestler on the roster.. who got fucked by the champ.. and in return gave her love to him..

the woman who referred to herself as THE MAN.. who wanted to break barriers set upon her..

Becky Lynch..

i was never good as a wrestler... but got a job as a interviewer and commentator from time to time... which suited me well 

giving interviews to these strong hot men... thats what i was good at since my earlier days... and i realised that was the perfect place for me

interviewing... or watching and commentating sat on the side... watching these men at what they do best

and giving comments of my own personal unique style

[Image: Renee-Young.jpg]

but WWE was not only a place for hot women... it was a place for strong men... since it was a male dominated field... and there were so many of them

WWE was the top company that everyone wanted to get to... only the talented got there 

wrestlers like seth rollins... roman reigns... that were there now or in the past like the rock and stone cold... and another wrestler who was there

now and was slowly building a great reputation as one of the best in the business was ZIZ... he was already known before coming to the WWE 

but once he made it in the WWE he highered his game even more... some calling his the next shawn michaels... some calling him better than shawn michaels at such a young age

[Image: becky-lynch-bikini.jpg]

this annoyed a lot of wrestlers... especially the ones that thought they were the best including seth rollins as he was the champ

on top of that he had the hottest girl in the company... none better than the man herself

probably a better prize than the champtionshup itself... was her... getting to be with her and fuck her... seth was a lucky guy for sure

but with the new guy ZIZ coming up through the ranks there was only one way this was going to end 

but for now seth was enjoying his life... beating... others for the championship and then going home to his beautiful fiance 

[Image: Becky-Lynch-Hot-Photoshoot-3.jpg]
ZIZ kept on competing with the best talents in the business..

and often came out beating them fair and square..

the people started to like him.. and he demanded more oppurtunities..

ZIZ was clear.. he wanted the championship..

But this was the WWE.. and in 2020.. it was.. a very ADULT version of WWE..

So not only did ZIZ eye the championship belts.. but also the various hot women around..

some of them ZIZ managed to fuck.. and fuck occasionally..

but he wanted one.. the one.. the man.. the sexiest.. Becky!..

who was Seth's fiance!!

And IS was enjoying her time too at WWE..

getting the attention in almost every storyline..

because everyone had to go through her..

all male wrestlers interviewed by her.

and in turn.. she did her job..

but often she would be at the recieving end of a testosterone filled horny wrestler..

who would want her body.. at any cost
(05-01-2020, 05:14 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]ZIZ kept on competing with the best talents in the business..

and often came out beating them fair and square..

the people started to like him.. and he demanded more oppurtunities..

ZIZ was clear.. he wanted the championship..

But this was the WWE.. and in 2020.. it was.. a very ADULT version of WWE..

So not only did ZIZ eye the championship belts.. but also the various hot women around..

some of them ZIZ managed to fuck.. and fuck occasionally..

but he wanted one.. the one.. the man.. the sexiest.. Becky!..

who was Seth's fiance!!

And IS was enjoying her time too at WWE..

getting the attention in almost every storyline..

because everyone had to go through her..

all male wrestlers interviewed by her.

and in turn.. she did her job..

but often she would be at the recieving end of a testosterone filled horny wrestler..

who would want her body.. at any cost

i was loving my job... interviewing these strong hot atheles... sitting and commenting through commentary while watching them was great

i loved my job so much... on top of that WWE going more adult focused benifited me as well... since i was so hot

i didnt have much talent... but i was hot... and my comments were hot... which suited them perfectly... 

WWE had even changed its times to come on after 12pm... that way they could go even more adult focused... but it was something to try

they ddint think it would work... but they got more ratings at this time then they ever did before 

so the adult version stuck... and ever since no one got close to them in ratings because of this adult product they were putting out

there were live shots of women locker rooms... as well as the camera was focused more on making it hot producer as well

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

ZIZ himself had a lot of divas... a lot of divas wanting him and he wanted those hot women 

he was strong and a up coming star... which divas loved... and on top of that... he was damn hot as well 

ZIZ fucked many stars... weather it was the time he was fucking christy hemme when she came back for one night only 

and that one night in the building she spent with ZIZ... she of course gave a show to the live crowd as well going out doing a little strip

and then one time during the show the camera was outside waiting for ZIZ to come out... but all you could hear were moans 

christy: aaahh aaahh aaaahh aaahh fuck aaahh aaahhh am getting fucked by a future chamption for sure 

the camera would stay there untul it was finished and chisty coming out clothes a litrle torn hair all messed and then ZIZ coming out behind her

[Image: Christy-Hemme-e1556707676483.jpg]

But ZIZ only had eyes for one women... he wanted seths girl... he also wanted the championship as well... there were many times

that he would openly flirt with her on camera as well... just like one time she was walking back stage and he would come 

and he would start talking with her... becky... was just being normal and talking back but ZIZ kept flirting and flirting

she would say things like 

becky: so you got in the mans way to say something important or... i have a match 

while the crowd would chant things like 'ZIZ IS GOING TO FUCK HER.... ZIZ IS GOING TO FUCK HER' since the crowd was adults as well

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000483199165.jpg]
ZIZ loved to fuck many of these fit bodies that he saw around him..

One of them was Christy.. a short girl..

and in this land of giants.. a very very submissive girl..

and ZIZ loved them.. even though he also loved dominant women and wanted to make them submissive..

but Christy was a good keep.. eventualy christy started to hang around more with ZIZ.. doing his laundry.. taking care of his food.. she became his keep

While ZIZ planned on banging Becky soon..
(05-01-2020, 06:29 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]ZIZ loved to fuck many of these fit bodies that he saw around him..

One of them was Christy.. a short girl..

and in this land of giants.. a very very submissive girl..

and ZIZ loved them.. even though he also loved dominant women and wanted to make them submissive..

but Christy was a good keep.. eventualy christy started to hang around more with ZIZ.. doing his laundry.. taking care of his food.. she became his keep

While ZIZ planned on banging Becky soon..

christy... after getting fucked by you wanted to do whatever you said and however you said it now

normally she would be here for one night and then leave and come some other time

but fucking you... now she wanted to be with you all the time... and just stay with you at all times... she became your little bitch now 

doing everything for you and how you said it... you could tell her to do anything and she would

you could fuck her whenevr you wanted as well... and this was known in WWE... you even fucked other divas but she stayed loyal to you only

[Image: 811128414ca10b2e06c79811d36c1d4d.jpg]

but you had your mind set on becky now

you wanted her at any cost... you wanted the man... on her knees infront of you sucking your cock... thats what you wanted

and what you wanted you was going to get for sure... you used to flirt with her as much as you can 

seth used to see this from time to time on the screen and he used to get pissed so much... he didnt like ti at all

he used to get so angry... and even have words with becky about it where she used to tell him its nothing just ZIZ flirting 

[Image: 60655_becky-lynch-wwe-halloween-photosho...0x1080.jpg]

but soemtimes you saw she flirted back as well 

which just made you want her more... so when the time came ZIZ and seth were about to wrestle to the championship soon it was much more

it was personal... since you wanted his girl and he wanted ot make sure he beat you and showed you what happens if you flirt with his girl

he was so hyped for this match... he wanted to make a statement you dont mess with the champ

and you wanted to make s statement... that you was the top man in the company now

[Image: wwe-becky-lynch-in-bikini_1.jpg]
ZIZ's constant erections were happily rested inside the holes of Christy..

But there was something more towards Becky that ZIZ had..

He wanted to dominate the woman who no one could dominate..

The IRISH slut.. the beautiful Red-haired bitch.. ZIZ wanted to do things to her..

no man could dare..

and now with the match on the way.. ZIZ tried to heat things up on the week best before the Pay per view match
(05-01-2020, 07:38 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]ZIZ's constant erections were happily rested inside the holes of Christy..

But there was something more towards Becky that ZIZ had..

He wanted to dominate the woman who no one could dominate..

The IRISH slut.. the beautiful Red-haired bitch.. ZIZ wanted to do things to her..

no man could dare..

and now with the match on the way.. ZIZ tried to heat things up on the week best before the Pay per view match

no one could dominate... in this adult version of WWE... many women had been fucked so much

and been fucked liive on TV... many times... but one women that was never fucked live on TV was becky lynch... since she was the man and wanted

to make sure she kept her dominate image as well... no man could dominate her at all... she was above the rest

the best in the womens division... and even better than most men as well... so ZIZ wanted her... to get her on her knees something no man could do yet 

and becky even flirted back from time to time as well i mean how could you not when someone like ZIZ was flirting with you 

[Image: Ce4ePcuUUAAjOL2.jpg:large]

christy now was your bitch whenever you needed her... but you had more bitches as well

christy was not the only one you fucked... she was the one who stayed with you all the time since she wanted to be with you forever

but she was not the only diva you had made a bitch now 

[Image: IMG_20190617_0023_1200x1517.jpg?v=1560794314]

you had even fucked sasha banks as well... she was a dominate women as well that ddint like to get fucked on camera

affter all she was known as the boss... but her reputation had changed as of late.... all because of the time you fucked her... when you dominated her and fucked her

int he shower and the camera caught her moaning like a bitch... ever sine that day people were making her a bitch

you had changed her position in WWE... from a women that dominates and rules... to a women that was a slut and a bitch for men thats it 

[Image: Sasha-Banks-hot-busty-pics.jpg]

but with the match coming closer now... and the pay per view... you still wanted to have some fun 

where as seth was just concentrating on the match making sure he was prepared to beat you and teach you a lesson... you was relaxed and looking so some fun 

and wanted to see the women you wanted... becky lynch... even she had a match which she was easily going to win... no women could stand up toher

[Image: 3cf8f92eb1c8f5c888ae799c71110b95.jpg]
Damn... imagine working here

Would be such a perfect job for a girl like me Big Grin

(05-01-2020, 09:25 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]Damn... imagine working here

Would be such a perfect job for a girl like me Big Grin

Perfect would be how the Big Nasty Men..

Use you around.. as you display your whore body to them..

enticing them before the matches.. draining all their balls empty!

(05-01-2020, 10:00 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect would be how the Big Nasty Men..

Use you around.. as you display your whore body to them..

enticing them before the matches.. draining all their balls empty!

damnnnn... that would be perfect... damn the best place to work for me for sure Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19