Xossip

Full Version: WRESTLING DIVAS FANTASIES !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
A THREAD IN APPRECIATION FOR THE FITTEST ASSES AND PUSSIES
OF THE DIVAS
FROM THE WORLD OF THE WWE!

[Image: the-girls-of-wwe-are-photographed-for-st...=2048x2048]
[Image: the-girls-of-wwe-are-photographed-for-st...id77717565]
[Image: e6112f21f561fb6147c9d5c1b1fc8fae.jpg][Image: 02946398a1d64c0ca5652fb9112a10d4-700.jpg][Image: wwe-divas-rare-bikini-pics_1.jpg][Image: Featured-Image-3-pics-12.jpg]
TOUGH ENOUGH 2020!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

It was that time of the year in the world of WWE that it hosts the famous competition to find the best young talent from around the world who would become next SUPERSTARS!

Triple H came out looking as dashing as ever!

Along with him arrived the still fucking hot MILF! with the milk tankers of a fuking COW!

STEPHANIE MCMAHON !

[Image: Stephanie-mcmahon-hot-busty-boobs.jpg]
(21-12-2019, 11:47 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]
TOUGH ENOUGH 2020!

It was that time of the year in the world of WWE that it hosts the famous competition to find the best young talent from around the world who would become next SUPERSTARS!

Triple H came out looking as dashing as ever!

Along with him arrived the still fucking hot MILF! with the milk tankers of a fuking COW!

STEPHANIE MCMAHON !

Tough Enough... the competition to find the best young talent

And also the competition even fan wants to be apart of since its their dream to perform in the WWE
STEPH: HELLO TO ALL OF YOU!.. This is TOUGH ENOUGH TWENTYYYYYY.... TWENTTTYYYYYYY !

In her magnificently aggressive voice.. Stephanie initiates the group of youngsters collected together

All in anticipation of the competition to begin

Some of them.. already eyes the wonderful breasts and the shape of this fucking beautiful woman that was Stephanie..

and not all of them were men.. even women liked Steph in this way!

Triple H was a tough guy but not in front of this woman.. who ruled him in every way possible

STEPH: SO.. tell me.. Are you Tough Enough to be a W..W..E.. SUUUPPPERRRSSTTTAAARRRR ?

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000504600080.jpg]
(21-12-2019, 11:51 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]STEPH: HELLO TO ALL OF YOU!.. This is TOUGH ENOUGH TWENTYYYYYY.... TWENTTTYYYYYYY !

In her magnificently aggressive voice.. Stephanie initiates the group of youngsters collected together

All in anticipation of the competition to begin

Some of them.. already eyes the wonderful breasts and the shape of this fucking beautiful woman that was Stephanie..

and not all of them were men.. even women liked Steph in this way!

Triple H was a tough guy but not in front of this woman.. who ruled him in every way possible

STEPH: SO.. tell me.. Are you Tough Enough to be a W..W..E.. SUUUPPPERRRSSTTTAAARRRR ?

I was also part of this... since it was my dream as well... we stood there some of us just couldnt keep our eyes off stephanie since she was just so hot 

and she had been the dream woman for every fan growing up... but we also had to focus which was hard with her there 

we all there when she said that and we all saying and shouting 'yes' that we were ready and so excited... her voice alone was so aggressive
Steph's words were loud and they rocked the whole WWE training area

Every competitor was now excited !..

Steph could see that.. in the eyes of the young males and the females...

Then Steph saw.. how these men were looking at her 'whorishly used.. fucked in multiple poses and orgies.. body!'

She knew.. it was time to show who was the boss here !

She walked around the competitors silently.. and then.. saw one man..standing straight..

She could see his weakness compared to the other guys.. right in his eyes..

She walked up to him and spoke

STEPH - Who the hell are you ??

GUY - My name is IS...

[Image: 012_RAW_10302017cm_0034--2352544a3a2ce74...6e3be5.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 12:06 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Steph's words were loud and they rocked the whole WWE training area

Every competitor was now excited !..

Steph could see that.. in the eyes of the young males and the females...

Then Steph saw.. how these men were looking at her 'whorishly used.. fucked in multiple poses and orgies.. body!'

She knew.. it was time to show who was the boss here !

She walked around the competitors silently.. and then.. saw one man..standing straight..

She could see his weakness compared to the other guys.. right in his eyes..

She walked up to him and spoke

STEPH - Who the hell are you ??

GUY - My name is IS...

we were just staring at her... she was all WWE fans dream and all the girls wanted to be her... but she was the boss here and she knew she had to show it 

she speaking to me i was a little shocked... could barely speak

IS: me... woh my name is IS maam
STEPH - You think you are tough?? hun?... you think you are tough enough?? hun ?.. There is only one person who can claim to be tough right now.. and that is ME ! Do you understand that??

Steph moved one step closer to IS..

STEPH - DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ??

As she spoke those words.. Another competitor..standing close to IS

Dared to laugh at Steph

Immediately.. Steph shifted to face him.. and asked him,

STEPH - WHAT'S SO FUNNY ???

[Image: 25a1bcd738482ee9b3b71c4385312692.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 12:17 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]STEPH - You think you are tough?? hun?... you think you are tough enough?? hun ?.. There is only one person who can claim to be tough right now.. and that is ME ! Do you understand that??

Steph moved one step closer to IS..

STEPH - DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ??

As she spoke those words.. Another competitor..standing close to IS

Dared to laugh at Steph

Immediately.. Steph shifted to face him.. and asked him,

STEPH - WHAT'S SO FUNNY ???

she was showing us whos boss and telling us that she was the tough one here

IS; yes maam i understand maam

then she shifting her focus and i didnt dare say antyhign else unless spoken to... i even looked down didnt dare look at her
The competitor.. who had laughed on a joke.. did not stop easy..

STEPH - WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?? TELL ME!!

COMPETITOR - Umm... well.. he said.. I wish.. I had that booty in my bedroom.. cause I would have fucked it good !

He laughed again.. but before anyone else could laugh..

Steph slapped him right across his face!!

[Image: 4eb0ebf0af4d2b45a23e6781276670d4.jpg]

STEPH then screamed at his face

STEPH - GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE !!... GEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT !!

The man was shocked!

As were the competitors.. as the guy who was slapped was the toughest guy.. in terms of looks.. in all the competitors.. !

People were really scared now..

This competition was NO JOKE !

[Image: c49cff4caee07ce1e668b607c1785b52.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19