Xossip

Full Version: WRESTLING DIVAS FANTASIES !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Such a fine woman in a world of brutality and aggression..

[Image: 005_NXT_11092010rf_00227--a4a5e0b5fd6f40...468c0f.jpg]

Beauty was her strength and her selling point..

But where the fans cheered for her hotness..

Within the WWE roster.. she was always preyed upon..

[Image: 66df5c313b2b678ef2ad60f3f51da2e9.jpg]

She always finds herself becoming some man's meat toy..

Whether it be handsome hunks.. who would fuck her pussy in the most passionate ways a man possibly could..

[Image: orton-kelly.jpg]

Or sometimes she would end up being brutalized by men who were referred as Beasts and Monsters..

And having a relationship with such a woman.. the man always ended up becoming a CUCK.. whether he liked it or not..

[Image: x1080]
(04-04-2020, 01:34 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Such a fine woman in a world of brutality and aggression..

Beauty was her strength and her selling point..

But where the fans cheered for her hotness..

Within the WWE roster.. she was always preyed upon..

She always finds herself becoming some man's meat toy..

Whether it be handsome hunks.. who would fuck her pussy in the most passionate ways a man possibly could..

Or sometimes she would end up being brutalized by men who were referred as Beasts and Monsters..

And having a relationship with such a woman.. the man always ended up becoming a CUCK.. whether he liked it or not..

damnnnnn... the fans would always go crazy for her hottness... and being a hot girl in the wrestling business... she was bound to get fucked a hot

and being her BF... it didnt matter who you was... you would end up as a CUCK for sure
(04-04-2020, 01:40 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]damnnnnn... the fans would always go crazy for her hottness... and being a hot girl in the wrestling business... she was bound to get fucked a hot

and being her BF... it didnt matter who you was... you would end up as a CUCK for sure

Being in the WWE.. all the Hot women who didnt have the balls or the skill to fight..

were often paraded as pieces of meat for the fans..
[Image: wwe-kelly.jpg]

And that is why.. even Kelly Kelly would have to do these STRIP segments in between the matches..

She was humiliated at first but then slowly slowly..

Getting to wear expensive clothes.. dancing on hot sexy music.. while she displays her body off..

She started to like it..

and often she would hear her fans cheering.. however she could not make out what they said due to the music..

But what she saw was the fan signs!..

SIGN 1 - KELLY KELLY.. PLEASE BE MY SLUT !

SIGN 2 - WHO GOT THAT ASS!.. YOU GOT THAT ASS BITCH!

SIGN 3 - HEY KELLY! MY MAMA SAID ITS OK TO FUCK A WHORE LIKE YOU.. JUST DON'T PAY ABOVE HER PRICE!.. AIN'T MY MAMA SWEET !
[Image: kelly-kelly-wwe.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 01:48 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Being in the WWE.. all the Hot women who didnt have the balls or the skill to fight..

were often paraded as pieces of meat for the fans..
And that is why.. even Kelly Kelly would have to do these STRIP segments in between the matches..

She was humiliated at first but then slowly slowly..

Getting to wear expensive clothes.. dancing on hot sexy music.. while she displays her body off..

She started to like it..

and often she would hear her fans cheering.. however she could not make out what they said due to the music..

But what she saw was the fan signs!..

SIGN 1 - KELLY KELLY.. PLEASE BE MY SLUT !

SIGN 2 - WHO GOT THAT ASS!.. YOU GOT THAT ASS BITCH!

SIGN 3 - HEY KELLY! MY MAMA SAID ITS OK TO FUCK A WHORE LIKE YOU.. JUST DON'T PAY ABOVE HER PRICE!.. AIN'T MY MAMA SWEET 

kelly kelly was one of them girls that didnt really have the skill to wrestle... but being hot she was always paraded around 

doing strip segments as well... which always the fans loved and got great ratings... dancing for them... she was used to now and she loved the fans attention she got

seeing them signs for her... even thou she didnt have the skill she was still popular doing what she did
(04-04-2020, 01:55 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]kelly kelly was one of them girls that didnt really have the skill to wrestle... but being hot she was always paraded around 

doing strip segments as well... which always the fans loved and got great ratings... dancing for them... she was used to now and she loved the fans attention she got

seeing them signs for her... even thou she didnt have the skill she was still popular doing what she did

Kelly's influence was slowly growing.. especially due to her STRIP segments..

Her beauty and hotness were now effecting not only the fans.. but also the WWE Superstars..

Many of them would flirt with her and keep trying to impress her..

And of course.. in a land of egos.. they would be confronted by another man..

IN CONVERSATION

Batista - So Kelly listen umm.. I was thinking if I win this match tonight.. how about we two.. in the shower.. after the show.. hun??.. wat say ??..

Kelly blushed..

Batista's opponent JBL walked in to see them chatting.. something he was planning to do..

JBL - What in the Texas Bull's Ass is going on in here ??

Batista - What ??..

JBL - You understand what I mean.. you need to be preparing for the Ass whopping I am gonna give you Muscle boy..

Batista - Oh yea??.. Well we'll see who will be pinned tonight..

Kelly - Boys! cmon.. take it easy.. in the ring..

Batista - Well Kelly how about you prepare for that shower... I am not gonna take long in this match..

JBL - Oh yes!?!?.. well how about I take her tonight hun??.. She gonna enjoy my fine Southern horse cock right up her ass!

Batista - For that you gonna have to beat me tonight..

JBL - Deal !..  Hey you slut.. you gonna be mine tonight !.. See you out there Batista..

[Image: x1080]

Such deals were made many times before the matches..

This made even simple exhibition matches fiesty.. something to watch !

and Kelly.. while worried.. was also excited to see this..

Two big men fighting for the chance to dominate her holes tonight..

This used to make Kelly very wet down in her panties...

[Image: 2118C75C-B717-4269-946D-5B12787E9141-1280x720.jpeg]
(04-04-2020, 02:03 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Kelly's influence was slowly growing.. especially due to her STRIP segments..

Her beauty and hotness were now effecting not only the fans.. but also the WWE Superstars..

Many of them would flirt with her and keep trying to impress her..

And of course.. in a land of egos.. they would be confronted by another man..

IN CONVERSATION

Batista - So Kelly listen umm.. I was thinking if I win this match tonight.. how about we two.. in the shower.. after the show.. hun??.. wat say ??..

Kelly blushed..

Batista's opponent JBL walked in to see them chatting.. something he was planning to do..

JBL - What in the Texas Bull's Ass is going on in here ??

Batista - What ??..

JBL - You understand what I mean.. you need to be preparing for the Ass whopping I am gonna give you Muscle boy..

Batista - Oh yea??.. Well we'll see who will be pinned tonight..

Kelly - Boys! cmon.. take it easy.. in the ring..

Batista - Well Kelly how about you prepare for that shower... I am not gonna take long in this match..

JBL - Oh yes!?!?.. well how about I take her tonight hun??.. She gonna enjoy my fine Southern horse cock right up her ass!

Batista - For that you gonna have to beat me tonight..

JBL - Deal !..  Hey you slut.. you gonna be mine tonight !.. See you out there Batista..

Such deals were made many times before the matches..

This made even simple exhibition matches fiesty.. something to watch !

and Kelly.. while worried.. was also excited to see this..

Two big men fighting for the chance to dominate her holes tonight..

This used to make Kelly very wet down in her panties...

i mean... if you do segments with go ratings and have a good fan following... your influence is bound to grow... and that was the case here

but her infleunce would grow more because all the top wrestlers wanted her as well... good guys or bad guys... even thou she didnt have the infleunce 

as some of the tops stars since she didnt have much skill... she was growing in popularity for sure... both men fighting for a chance to fuck her
(04-04-2020, 02:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]i mean... if you do segments with go ratings and have a good fan following... your influence is bound to grow... and that was the case here

but her infleunce would grow more because all the top wrestlers wanted her as well... good guys or bad guys... even thou she didnt have the infleunce 

as some of the tops stars since she didnt have much skill... she was growing in popularity for sure... both men fighting for a chance to fuck her

The men's locker room wasnt the only one that had beefs and competitiveness..

The women too very very bitchy..

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Often many would try to get in the good books of the backstage staff..

as they knew that their careers depended on the stories that they had to work in as performers..

and so.. the writing team was always flocked by female wrestlers showing off their amazing bodies to them.. trying to get their way..

Many performers like Lita would like to play it as safe as possible..

and so she always enjoyed being the girlfriend of the top superstar so that she got the best stories to work in..

This brought Lita immense success in the WWE..

Being termed as one of the hottest women wrestlers..

all the while.. many of the top performers would get to fuck her almost every night..

she was in the highest of the good books in the WWE.. 

or as they were referred to as the 'SLUT-BOOK'..

Kelly Kelly used to see Lita have so much success and desired the same for her own..

That is why.. Kelly started to pick out a main event talent to be her boyfriend..

But at that time most talents were already taken in their ON-SCREEN pairing..

while they already were fucking girls like Kelly in their Off-screen time..

[Image: Kelly-Kelly-2.jpg]

But she finally found a man for herself..

Kelly wanted to be in the best storylines possibles..

well if she cant get the talent for her own.. she can surely get a writer who lusts for her already to be her boyfriend..

And so it was.. IS..

one of the writing talens in the WWE.. working under Triple H's wing..

[Image: WWE-writing-process.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 02:30 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]The men's locker room wasnt the only one that had beefs and competitiveness..

The women too very very bitchy..

Often many would try to get in the good books of the backstage staff..

as they knew that their careers depended on the stories that they had to work in as performers..

and so.. the writing team was always flocked by female wrestlers showing off their amazing bodies to them.. trying to get their way..

Many performers like Lita would like to play it as safe as possible..

and so she always enjoyed being the girlfriend of the top superstar so that she got the best stories to work in..
(04-04-2020, 02:37 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]This brought Lita immense success in the WWE..

Being termed as one of the hottest women wrestlers..

all the while.. many of the top performers would get to fuck her almost every night..

she was in the highest of the good books in the WWE.. 

or as they were referred to as the 'SLUT-BOOK'..

Kelly Kelly used to see Lita have so much success and desired the same for her own..

That is why.. Kelly started to pick out a main event talent to be her boyfriend..

But at that time most talents were already taken in their ON-SCREEN pairing..

while they already were fucking girls like Kelly in their Off-screen time..

But she finally found a man for herself..

Kelly wanted to be in the best storylines possibles..

well if she cant get the talent for her own.. she can surely get a writer who lusts for her already to be her boyfriend..

And so it was.. IS..

one of the writing talens in the WWE.. working under Triple H's wing..

all the divas wanted to get success... one of the best ways was to get in a relationship with someone who was huge in WWE... like lita did 

even leaving one wrestler for another one when he got bigger... but kelly kelly couldnt find anyone since 

most of them were in a relationship... and still banging her off screen as well... and the 'slut-book' was a big thing in WWE... the bigger you was

in that slut book the better chance you had... even me seeing her stripping segments... i had fell for her and really liked her

and was already proposing to Triple H she should get more... thats how she got more strip segments and gained more fans
(04-04-2020, 02:41 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]all the divas wanted to get success... one of the best ways was to get in a relationship with someone who was huge in WWE... like lita did 

even leaving one wrestler for another one when he got bigger... but kelly kelly couldnt find anyone since 

most of them were in a relationship... and still banging her off screen as well... and the 'slut-book' was a big thing in WWE... the bigger you was

in that slut book the better chance you had... even me seeing her stripping segments... i had fell for her and really liked her

and was already proposing to Triple H she should get more... thats how she got more strip segments and gained more fans

Kelly one day straight up called IS on his phone during a meeting..

as the phone rang.. Triple H got pissed off..

HHH - Turn that damn thing off IS..

IS pushed the lock button to silent the call..

but the phone rung again..

HHH - What is your problem??.. didnt you hear what I said.. put the damn phone away !..

Triple H continued the meeting..

HHH - Now where was I..

After the meeting got over.. IS looked at his phone to see that it was Kelly Kelly's number who was calling him..

IS got super excited.. he forgot the telling off Triple H had given him..

He saw Kelly had texted him..

Kelly - Hey handsome!.. doing work ??

Kelly was in full slut mode.. and she wanted to make IS become her toy as soon as possible..

so she sent him a pic of herself in lingerie..

Kelly - Was bored at home.. thought you would you like to come and hang with me??.. wat say?.. all me when u free IS..

[Image: kelly-kelly-hot-selfie-in-a-sexy-bikini-...097389.jpg]

IS did not waste time..

IS called Kelly and told her that he was on his way..

IS never had a woman like Kelly in his life.. even if many women wrestlers flirted with IS..

No one was as forward like Kelly was.. and so he did not want to miss this chance..

as he arrived.. Kelly called him..

Kelly - The door is open handsome..

making IS feel like a man.. even though he wasn't the strongest one that Kelly had in her life..

Kelly was seated in the same pose..

Kelly - So IS.. care to give me some company ??..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19