Xossip

Full Version: WRESTLING DIVAS FANTASIES !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
ZIZ had a tendency of getting others wifes..

one of them was Lana..

Once ZIZ saw her.. he wanted to fuck her..

but wanted her hubby to know it too.. and especially.. the public should know too..

[Image: lana-bobby-lashley-make-out.png]

ZIZ grabbed Lana in front of Rusev.. and in front of the public.. and of course.

LIVE ON RAW !

[Image: wwe-raw-lana-lashley-kiss.jpg?w=1600&h=1...4a6ce4b892]
Vaise... BEST JOB EVER Big Grin

[Image: renee-young-raw-announcer.jpg?itok=HVcs9orL]
(07-01-2020, 01:13 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]ZIZ had a tendency of getting others wifes..

one of them was Lana..

Once ZIZ saw her.. he wanted to fuck her..

but wanted her hubby to know it too.. and especially.. the public should know too..

ZIZ grabbed Lana in front of Rusev.. and in front of the public.. and of course.

LIVE ON RAW !

and no one could really resist ZIZ... when a girl had been with ZIZ... she coudlnt realy go anywhere else... and no ZIZ wanted rusevs wife as well

and not only that he wanted to show everyone... whos woman she was

him grabbing her infront of everyone live on raw and kissing her... rusev could do nothing while the crowd loving it

they even chanting around 

'SHES HIS BITCH NOW' clap clap clap 'SHES HIS BITCH NOW' ZIZ had a real following in WWE... a real fan favorite 

[Image: lashley-lana-2-1280x720.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 01:19 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]and no one could really resist ZIZ... when a girl had been with ZIZ... she coudlnt realy go anywhere else... and no ZIZ wanted rusevs wife as well

and not only that he wanted to show everyone... whos woman she was

him grabbing her infront of everyone live on raw and kissing her... rusev could do nothing while the crowd loving it

they even chanting around 

'SHES HIS BITCH NOW' clap clap clap 'SHES HIS BITCH NOW' ZIZ had a real following in WWE... a real fan favorite 

As the crowd cheered.. ZIZ picked the hot slut in his arms.. taking her away..

[Image: Lashley_Lana_10212019rf_011--9b3e984d6d1...c42a12.jpg]

Next week on RAW..

Lana and ZIZ in a hotel bedroom..

LANA - Ohh ZIZ.. You know Rusev.. ZIZ has been fucking me in this bed all week.. it was only after Vince's request.. that ZIZ stopped so that i could put make up on for the LIVE telecast..

All ZIZ did was smile.. as the camera looked on..

ZIZ - Ok Rusev.. I am hard again now.. See ya in 3 hours!

[Image: 20191007_LanaLashley--d4897c4b709bc468eb...06b9fe.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 01:15 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]Vaise... BEST JOB EVER Big Grin

[Image: renee-young-raw-announcer.jpg?itok=HVcs9orL]

Camera ke peeche se camera man saying..

What a slut man.. what a cock slut.. would love to fuck her while I record it all.. Vince would love it..

[Image: RENE_12192013jg_0001.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 01:26 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]As the crowd cheered.. ZIZ picked the hot slut in his arms.. taking her away..

Next week on RAW..

Lana and ZIZ in a hotel bedroom..

LANA - Ohh ZIZ.. You know Rusev.. ZIZ has been fucking me in this bed all week.. it was only after Vince's request.. that ZIZ stopped so that i could put make up on for the LIVE telecast..

All ZIZ did was smile.. as the camera looked on..

ZIZ - Ok Rusev.. I am hard again now.. See ya in 3 hours!

That was normal now... Since it was also getting Hugh ratings so Rusev couldn’t do anything about it

He had to just watch his wife enjoying with another man whenever he wanted 

His wife was basically ZIZs slut now. That’s how everyone knew her even the crowd knew her as ZIZs slut

He wanted his wife and he got his wife 

Her nickname on RAW was ‘ZIZs bitch’

[Image: nintchdbpict000362509370.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 01:28 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Camera ke peeche se camera man saying..

What a slut man.. what a cock slut.. would love to fuck her while I record it all.. Vince would love it..

Then sort of stuff was normal in WWE since it was so adult

I would be getting ready in front of camera while behind camera even the camera guy making all these comments
(07-01-2020, 01:52 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]That was normal now... Since it was also getting Hugh ratings so Rusev couldn’t do anything about it

He had to just watch his wife enjoying with another man whenever he wanted 

His wife was basically ZIZs slut now. That’s how everyone knew her even the crowd knew her as ZIZs slut

He wanted his wife and he got his wife 

Her nickname on RAW was ‘ZIZs bitch’

LIVE on RAW.. every week now..

ZIZ would let Lana entice and bring Rusev out.. and then.. beat him up..

and then.. make him more of a loser..

by groping his wife standing above him..

and kissing her.. as only ZIZ could..

as his tongue explored the insides of the beautiful Lana !

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(07-01-2020, 01:58 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]LIVE on RAW.. every week now..

ZIZ would let Lana entice and bring Rusev out.. and then.. beat him up..

and then.. make him more of a loser..

by groping his wife standing above him..

and kissing her.. as only ZIZ could..

as his tongue explored the insides of the beautiful Lana !

Vince was even thinking about firing Rusev as well

But now he knew this was perfect. The fans loved it. The ratings loved it. It was gaining ZIZ even more popular. Fans loved seeing him dominate Rusev.

Also Rusev couldn’t leave since he loved his wife and always thought she would come back to him

He also got more hope when she would entice him. That was only to humiliate him more by ZIZ showing his dominance over him

[Image: SPORT-PREVIEW-Lana-WWE.jpg?strip=all&qua...800&crop=1]
(07-01-2020, 02:04 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]Vince was even thinking about firing Rusev as well

But now he knew this was perfect. The fans loved it. The ratings loved it. It was gaining ZIZ even more popular. Fans loved seeing him dominate Rusev.

Also Rusev couldn’t leave since he loved his wife and always thought she would come back to him

He also got more hope when she would entice him. That was only to humiliate him more by ZIZ showing his dominance over him

Vince also enjoyed.. how aggressive ZIZ was with this hottie LANA..

Not caring that she is still the wife of another man.. in fact.. that was why he was so aggressive..

[Image: 01-bobby-lashley-lana-kiss-2.jpg?itok=9vODdAC1]

The way ZIZ kissed LANA..

even the commentators said..

J R - " THATS NOT A KISS.. THATS ZIZ EATING LANA !!.. I MEAN LOOK AT HOW HE IS.. AAH !! "

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

LANA enjoyed this a lot..

letting a man this strong.. like ZIZ.. basically use her in front of the world !!... and her own hubby !!

[Image: 20191003_NOW_Lana--9062a74449d5f0e7f4fe1f4f6b75ccd7.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19