Xossip

Full Version: WRESTLING DIVAS FANTASIES !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Stephanie understood what the hint was made by Charlotte

As they both were incredibly horny bitches.. they loved such weak men

Many of them were even given opportunities inside the business to become..

WWE Superstars !

Whether it be little men with no penis power..
 [Image: hornswoggle-reveals-his-favourite-memory...we-run.jpg]

Or it may be fools (or weak men acting like fools on camera)

Steph always loved such men.. as she was.. a whore like none other

Many of them.. used to bend over.. in Steph's office.. all day long !.. waiting for Steph to use one of her dildo's to fuck them as she pleased..

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

IS was one of them.. That was the hint that Charlotte made towards Steph!

Steph - Damn right!!

But she had to get along with the competition too!

Steph - Ok Charlotte.. are you here to boast about yourself or are you going to make these competitors do something to prove their TOUGHNESS??

CH - You're damn right Steph !! (whispers) At least for once in your life!.. Umm.. SO!.. You competitors are now in the WWE.. or may I say.. wishing to be in the WWE.. So you have to prove us that you are that strong.. SO!

Charlotte moved back a little..

CH - Lets see who can do the most push ups ?? and for the longest !!.. RING THAT BELL !!

[Image: CkFr6eWWEAAN0hb.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 05:37 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Stephanie understood what the hint was made by Charlotte

As they both were incredibly horny bitches.. they loved such weak men

Many of them were even given opportunities inside the business to become..

WWE Superstars !

Whether it be little men with no penis power..
 Or it may be fools (or weak men acting like fools on camera)

Steph always loved such men.. as she was.. a whore like none other

Many of them.. used to bend over.. in Steph's office.. all day long !.. waiting for Steph to use one of her dildo's to fuck them as she pleased..

IS was one of them.. That was the hint that Charlotte made towards Steph!

Steph - Damn right!!

But she had to get along with the competition too!

Steph - Ok Charlotte.. are you here to boast about yourself or are you going to make these competitors do something to prove their TOUGHNESS??

CH - You're damn right Steph !! (whispers) At least for once in your life!.. Umm.. SO!.. You competitors are now in the WWE.. or may I say.. wishing to be in the WWE.. So you have to prove us that you are that strong.. SO!

Charlotte moved back a little..

CH - Lets see who can do the most push ups ?? and for the longest !!.. RING THAT BELL !!

it wasnt always the strong men that were given chances... it was the strong men that were given the big chances but they even gave weak men chances as well

since they knew they could use weak men on TV... being stupid and being fools and being weak on TV... i was like the weakest person there

and weak guys steph knew she coudl easily have them bent over in her office since the weak people always wanted to please the boss even thou she could get anyone

they having to get alloong for this and now they testing the toughness... ringing the bell i was never strong i could never even do 10 push ups
While the competitors.. with all their stamina and strength.. invested in the push-ups they were told to do..

Charlotte.. like the Queen that she was.. walked around eyeing each and everyone of them..

Charlotte looked at one of the competitors slacking off.. going as slow as possible..

Guy1- Uhhhh.....Uhhhhh... uffffffff....uuufffffff

CH - CMON! CMON!.. IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO??.. HUN??.. DON'T MAKE ME FORCE YOU!.. DON'T YOU DARE!

Charlotte kept humiliating the men mostly.. excusing the women.. No one understood really why??

[Image: 95ygi03mt5h11.jpg]

Stephanie understood that perfectly,

For these young tight and fit amateurs were the meat for the one man.. who was above all !!..but only beneath Steph!

It was her husband... the former wrestling superstar himself..

TRIPLE H !!

and he loooooooved fresh and tight pussies... especially ones who were so fit and desperate to become superstars in the company he was a legend in

[Image: Triple_H_November_2017.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 05:48 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]While the competitors.. with all their stamina and strength.. invested in the push-ups they were told to do..

Charlotte.. like the Queen that she was.. walked around eyeing each and everyone of them..

Charlotte looked at one of the competitors slacking off.. going as slow as possible..

Guy1- Uhhhh.....Uhhhhh... uffffffff....uuufffffff

CH - CMON! CMON!.. IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO??.. HUN??.. DON'T MAKE ME FORCE YOU!.. DON'T YOU DARE!

Charlotte kept humiliating the men mostly.. excusing the women.. No one understood really why??

Stephanie understood that perfectly,

For these young tight and fit amateurs were the meat for the one man.. who was above all !!..but only beneath Steph!

It was her husband... the former wrestling superstar himself..

TRIPLE H !!

and he loooooooved fresh and tight pussies... especially ones who were so fit and desperate to become superstars in the company he was a legend in

Triple H loved using them... since the women would do anything to become a WWE superstar and he knew he could use them because of that

charlotte making everyone work hard... humiliating the men as well... as we all trying to show our toughness... some stronger than others
The King of Kings.. The cerebral assassin.. stood there.. behind the curtains.. in front of the Video Production set up

Viewing in HIGH DEFINITION the beauties.. in their submission..

He eyed every woman's ass.. on a separate monitor.. kept only for his viewing pleasure

As he started imagining all of the women's future fucks...

TRIPLE H IN THOUGHT,

GIRL 1 = Ahh man.. I would rip her into shreds.. then fuck that tight pussy hole of hers.. right in the locker room.. Boys (referring to other wrestlers) would love her !

GIRL 2 = GAAWWDDDD!.. That fucking beautiful ass man!.. She needs my heavyweight cock inside it as soon as possible!!

GIRL 3 = SHIT !!.. If not I could get this woman.. I know Steph's gonna fuck her and not let me touch this piece of ass for sure !

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Steph eyed that very girl.. Looking at her in complete lust!

Steph also loved a particular type of girl !

And this chick fit that role perfectly !...

After about 6 minutes down.. Steph spoke

STEPH - YOU!.. GET UP!... COME HERE!....

The girl.. same one who Triple H desired but knew Steph would have her..

TRIPLE H - AH! FUCK!.. I KNEW IT.. STEPH GOING FOR HER !

STEPH - WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
GIRL - KAIRI SANE..

[Image: Kairi-Sane-ass-2.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 05:58 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]The King of Kings.. The cerebral assassin.. stood there.. behind the curtains.. in front of the Video Production set up

Viewing in HIGH DEFINITION the beauties.. in their submission..

He eyed every woman's ass.. on a separate monitor.. kept only for his viewing pleasure

As he started imagining all of the women's future fucks...

TRIPLE H IN THOUGHT,

GIRL 1 = Ahh man.. I would rip her into shreds.. then fuck that tight pussy hole of hers.. right in the locker room.. Boys (referring to other wrestlers) would love her !

GIRL 2 = GAAWWDDDD!.. That fucking beautiful ass man!.. She needs my heavyweight cock inside it as soon as possible!!

GIRL 3 = SHIT !!.. If not I could get this woman.. I know Steph's gonna fuck her and not let me touch this piece of ass for sure !

Steph eyed that very girl.. Looking at her in complete lust!

Steph also loved a particular type of girl !

And this chick fit that role perfectly !...

After about 6 minutes down.. Steph spoke

STEPH - YOU!.. GET UP!... COME HERE!....

The girl.. same one who Triple H desired but knew Steph would have her..

TRIPLE H - AH! FUCK!.. I KNEW IT.. STEPH GOING FOR HER !

STEPH - WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
GIRL - KAIRI SANE..

this is how WWE was... it was full of harassment like this... but no one could do anything... tripple h eyeing all the women and what he would do with them and not only

what he would let other wrestlers do with her... but if there was one woman that he could never go up against and was above him was his wife

and we all working hard trying to show our toughness to charlotte while stephanie eyeying all the people and picking one of the girls
(22-12-2019, 06:02 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]this is how WWE was... it was full of harassment like this... but no one could do anything... tripple h eyeing all the women and what he would do with them and not only

what he would let other wrestlers do with her... but if there was one woman that he could never go up against and was above him was his wife

and we all working hard trying to show our toughness to charlotte while stephanie eyeying all the people and picking one of the girls

As the lovely Kairi stood.. panting a little bit.. due to the exercise of push ups

Steph walked around her.. trying to eye every part of her hot body

Steph then grabbed her arm and pulled her towards herself.. closer as much as.. Kairi's face hit Stephs huge boobs!.. 

STEPH - You go into the next round!..

[Image: 5e580ad9eabdf5b7db8e77a7c37b4599.jpg]

Kairi was elated !!.. She knew that she was better than other competitors but when it was..

Stephanie who claimed the same.. She was over the moon

Kairi.. smiled and jumped in happiness..

She walked over.. to behind Steph.. as per Steph's direction.. as she was chosen for the next challenge

All the while.. Charlotte smiled at this.. knowing that it won't be very long from seeing Kairi's pussy being destroyed by both..

The power couple Triple H and Stephanie... Especially Steph!

But she got back into the action

CH - WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT !!.. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT YOU WERE NOT PICKED !! CMON NOW.. DONT BE SUCH PUSSIES !!

[Image: 055_MITB_06182017dg_2253-f3455958dd52002...ca3275.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 06:09 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]As the lovely Kairi stood.. panting a little bit.. due to the exercise of push ups

Steph walked around her.. trying to eye every part of her hot body

Steph then grabbed her arm and pulled her towards herself.. closer as much as.. Kairi's face hit Stephs huge boobs!.. 

STEPH - You go into the next round!..

Kairi was elated !!.. She knew that she was better than other competitors but when it was..

Stephanie who claimed the same.. She was over the moon

Kairi.. smiled and jumped in happiness..

She walked over.. to behind Steph.. as per Steph's direction.. as she was chosen for the next challenge

All the while.. Charlotte smiled at this.. knowing that it won't be very long from seeing Kairi's pussy being destroyed by both..

The power couple Triple H and Stephanie... Especially Steph!

But she got back into the action

CH - WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT !!.. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT YOU WERE NOT PICKED !! CMON NOW.. DONT BE SUCH PUSSIES !!

kairi was a great wrestler but stephanie picked her beacuse she was so hot as well and she wanted her... pulling her close and her face even hitting her boobs before

tellling her she was through to the next round... charlotte knew exactly the power couple would be using her a lot esecially steph

but charlotte saying that and saying to us to not be such pussies... and all of us trying harder... since we all wanted to go through to the next challenege as well
(22-12-2019, 06:14 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [ -> ]kairi was a great wrestler but stephanie picked her beacuse she was so hot as well and she wanted her... pulling her close and her face even hitting her boobs before

tellling her she was through to the next round... charlotte knew exactly the power couple would be using her a lot esecially steph

but charlotte saying that and saying to us to not be such pussies... and all of us trying harder... since we all wanted to go through to the next challenege as well

CH - YOU !!.. YES YOU !!.. STAND UP BOY !!

Charlotte eyed another BIG MAN.. less tougher than the guy who Steph threw out before.. but a tough one nonetheless..

Perhaps now the toughest of the lot

Charlotte was a tall woman.. perhaps the tallest in the WWE in terms of just women..

She was soo tall that so many male wrestlers too were shrinked by her presence..

And now the tallest man in TOUGH ENOUGH.. was facing CHARLOTTE.. who was very small compared to others

CH - You see!.. In this profession.. you just dont need to be strong.. by also agile.. and fit !!.. You may be a BIG MAN.. but you need to be agile too.. Come here..

The man follwed the orders of the Queen of WWE..

Charlotte walked towards one of the exercising bars.. and hopped on it.. showcasing her flexibility and strength

She did almost 2 reps of the exercise...dropped down.. and spoke

CH - AAHHHH!.... Now you try

[Image: 667b37ed354a18a6f9ad8e20c866a6d0.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 06:24 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]CH - YOU !!.. YES YOU !!.. STAND UP BOY !!

Charlotte eyed another BIG MAN.. less tougher than the guy who Steph threw out before.. but a tough one nonetheless..

Perhaps now the toughest of the lot

Charlotte was a tall woman.. perhaps the tallest in the WWE in terms of just women..

She was soo tall that so many male wrestlers too were shrinked by her presence..

And now the tallest man in TOUGH ENOUGH.. was facing CHARLOTTE.. who was very small compared to others

CH - You see!.. In this profession.. you just dont need to be strong.. by also agile.. and fit !!.. You may be a BIG MAN.. but you need to be agile too.. Come here..

The man follwed the orders of the Queen of WWE..

Charlotte walked towards one of the exercising bars.. and hopped on it.. showcasing her flexibility and strength

She did almost 2 reps of the exercise...dropped down.. and spoke

CH - AAHHHH!.... Now you try

this was already such a tough competition... and now we seeing this... she was just so tall... and infront of her any man would be small if not in size them in strength 

she was telling him that you dont only need to be strong but much more... he following the queen and we in awe of the queen of WWE how she was showcasing her flexibility and strength
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19