Xossip

Full Version: WRESTLING DIVAS FANTASIES !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(22-12-2019, 12:31 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]The competitor.. who had laughed on a joke.. did not stop easy..

STEPH - WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?? TELL ME!!

COMPETITOR - Umm... well.. he said.. I wish.. I had that booty in my bedroom.. cause I would have fucked it good !

He laughed again.. but before anyone else could laugh..

Steph slapped him right across his face!!

STEPH then screamed at his face

STEPH - GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE !!... GEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT !!

The man was shocked!

As were the competitors.. as the guy who was slapped was the toughest guy.. in terms of looks.. in all the competitors.. !

People were really scared now..

This competition was NO JOKE !

she had slapped and thrown out the toughest guy there... we was all shocked... and didnt dare say anything... she was really showing shows in charge

even i heard that slap... just hearing it nearly made me piss myself
STEPH then looked at the guy who had actually made the joke

STEPH moved closer to him.

STEPH - SO...YOU MADE THAT JOKE?? YOU THINK I AM HOT?? YOU WANNA FUCK THIS WOMAN HUN??.. YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THAT??...

[Image: 66e385062286a733714d7dbf5b47b892.jpg]

Steph wanted to test this man and the rest of the people just stood there silent

Guy - Ummmmmm.... No ma'am... never... i am not going to do such a thing!

STEPH slowly said to him

STEPH - YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO DO SO ! DO YOU HEAR ME ??

He was shockeded and scared at that face.. staring at him.. questioning his manhood.. in front of all competitors

[Image: Steph.0.0.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 12:46 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]STEPH then looked at the guy who had actually made the joke

STEPH moved closer to him.

STEPH - SO...YOU MADE THAT JOKE?? YOU THINK I AM HOT?? YOU WANNA FUCK THIS WOMAN HUN??.. YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THAT??...

Steph wanted to test this man and the rest of the people just stood there silent

Guy - Ummmmmm.... No ma'am... never... i am not going to do such a thing!

STEPH slowly said to him

STEPH - YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO DO SO ! DO YOU HEAR ME ??

He was shockeded and scared at that face.. staring at him.. questioning his manhood.. in front of all competitors

we were all just stood there silently... we didnt dare say anything... we knew who was the boss here now... and just stayed silent

she was questioning his manhood infront of everyone and even he was backing off and not making any kind of jokes... since he was so scared now as well just like the rest of us
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Steph was enjoying this attention she had of these young people..

Especially the men.. who were butch and strong.. but Steph had handled stronger and better men in her life!

Steph was a whore but a dominant whore !

No man was ALLOWED to dominate her.. and she made sure that stayed!

Some men did try to have their way with Steph.. and she did oblige too.. but one few conditions

Only if she could fuck them too !! And that was the way every found out how truly dominant this woman was!

None could stand in her way !... Except maybe.. another woman !

[Image: Charlotte-Flair-thighs-hot-1.jpg]

The reigning WOMEN's CHAMPION !

CHARLOTTE FLAIR !!

Her music hit the gym (as it was a televised show.. sound was also set up accordingly)

Charlotte walked straight to Steph and stood FACE TO FACE with her !
(22-12-2019, 12:58 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Steph was enjoying this attention she had of these young people..

Especially the men.. who were butch and strong.. but Steph had handled stronger and better men in her life!

Steph was a whore but a dominant whore !

No man was ALLOWED to dominate her.. and she made sure that stayed!

Some men did try to have their way with Steph.. and she did oblige too.. but one few conditions

Only if she could fuck them too !! And that was the way every found out how truly dominant this woman was!

None could stand in her way !... Except maybe.. another woman !

The reigning WOMEN's CHAMPION !

CHARLOTTE FLAIR !!

Her music hit the gym (as it was a televised show.. sound was also set up accordingly)

Charlotte walked straight to Steph and stood FACE TO FACE with her !

it was a televised show and stephanie showing her dominance over everyone

thats how steph was... she loved being in control and dominating... she loved the attention of the men here on her... since she had handled way stronger men before 

so this was easy for her... no man could ever dominate her unless she allowed 

and even that after a few conditions... that she could fuck them two... and thats when she showed that she could fuck them better than they could fuck her... such the dominating whore she was

and it was true probably none could stand in her way expect probably another woman... and one was the womans champions herself

i couldnt believe she was here as well... i had a poster of her on my wall in the bedroom

Steph spoke to Charlotte in a rude manner.. testing the woman.. who had the balls to walk up straight to her BOSS!!

STEPH - You need to back up right now Charlotte.. This is my company and I.. OWN.. YOU !..

Steph tapped Charlotte at her breast...

Steph - OH ! And also.. take good care of that title around your waist.. because.... this week... on RAW... you will be defending that.. against.. well.. a woman.. who is better suited for that position than someone... like... YOU!

CH - Stephanie !!!....Stephanie... stephanie... stephanie... Do I look like I am scared ? hun?.. especially.. scared of you??.. or do you think.. I am scared of anyone in the woman's division??.. I PUT THAT DIVISION ON THE FREAKING MAP!!.. 

Charlotte then turns to the men and women competitors standing..

CH - I AM THE WOMAN TO BE!.. THE WOMAN TO SEE!.. THE WOMAN WHO IS.. AND WILL FOREVER BE.. YOOOUUURRRR WOMEN'S CHAMP !.. WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!

[Image: Charlotte-Flair.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 01:11 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Steph spoke to Charlotte in a rude manner.. testing the woman.. who had the balls to walk up straight to her BOSS!!

STEPH - You need to back up right now Charlotte.. This is my company and I.. OWN.. YOU !..

Steph tapped Charlotte at her breast...

Steph - OH ! And also.. take good care of that title around your waist.. because.... this week... on RAW... you will be defending that.. against.. well.. a woman.. who is better suited for that position than someone... like... YOU!

CH - Stephanie !!!....Stephanie... stephanie... stephanie... Do I look like I am scared ? hun?.. especially.. scared of you??.. or do you think.. I am scared of anyone in the woman's division??.. I PUT THAT DIVISION ON THE FREAKING MAP!!.. 

Charlotte then turns to the men and women competitors standing..

CH - I AM THE WOMAN TO BE!.. THE WOMAN TO SEE!.. THE WOMAN WHO IS.. AND WILL FOREVER BE.. YOOOUUURRRR WOMEN'S CHAMP !.. WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!

stephanie testing charlotte but it she wasnt like us weak men and scared of her... she even standing up to her and talking back adn telling her 

thats she wasnt scared and that she put the womans division on the map after stephanie told her she would be defending it

seeing charlootte in person like this we were just in awe of her like many others were... she was like the best female wrestler in the company
Charlotte wanted to take the spotlight.. away from Steph

and she did exactly that..

CH - Well.. well.. well.. what do we have here... a bunch of competitors hun??.. SO!.. you wanna know who stood exactly where you are in the past ??... hun???... anyone???.. well it was ME!... Oh yes!.. I was once an amateur like you!.. but today.. it is not the same.. I am the QUEEN of WWE!.. No one is a better SUPERSTAR! than me!... so why don't you all bow down to your QUEEN!

Charlotte didnt order them like Steph did.. but she felt even more brashy and egoistist and powerful

Probably because.. she knew how good she really was!

[Image: Charlotte-Flair-1.jpg]

And that's what they all did.. Everyone bowed down to the QUEEN

Some of the guys had a clear hard boner on... seeing this HOT piece of woman in front of them!

But one of them.. had pissed himself.. it was the same weak guy.. IS

Charlotte looked at him and saw the spot made on his pants..

She smiled.. at first.. but then.. she spoke

CH - Come here you !

[Image: charlotte-flair-234.jpg]
(22-12-2019, 01:27 AM)Zizou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Charlotte wanted to take the spotlight.. away from Steph

and she did exactly that..

CH - Well.. well.. well.. what do we have here... a bunch of competitors hun??.. SO!.. you wanna know who stood exactly where you are in the past ??... hun???... anyone???.. well it was ME!... Oh yes!.. I was once an amateur like you!.. but today.. it is not the same.. I am the QUEEN of WWE!.. No one is a better SUPERSTAR! than me!... so why don't you all bow down to your QUEEN!

Charlotte didnt order them like Steph did.. but she felt even more brashy and egoistist and powerful

Probably because.. she knew how good she really was!

And that's what they all did.. Everyone bowed down to the QUEEN

Some of the guys had a clear hard boner on... seeing this HOT piece of woman in front of them!

But one of them.. had pissed himself.. it was the same weak guy.. IS

Charlotte looked at him and saw the spot made on his pants..

She smiled.. at first.. but then.. she spoke

CH - Come here you !

she ddint even order us she didnt need to we still bowed down to her when she said... she had such a ego and seemed so powerful because she was that good

steph was just dominating but charlotte had  full on attitude... she seeing us all bow to her... 

and just all this happening these dominating woman i had pissed myself and she calling me over 

IS; woh me... errrmm woh (i ddint know what to do but i knew i had to listen i started walking over to her)
Charlotte called IS over to her.. he stepped closer to her now

Charlotte now really understood that he had pissed himself!!

CH - WHAT DA ?!?!.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU REALLY ??... HAHAHAHAHA!

Charlotte laughed.. and so did Steph too..

STEPH - OHH MY GODDD!! THIS IS EMBARRASSING !!

CH - WHAT KIND OF A COMPETITOR ARE YOU ??.. NOT EVEN A SINGLE HIT.. AND PISSED HIMSELF ? 

[Image: charlotte-flair-ass-pics.jpg]

CH - (to steph) WHAT A JOKE STEPH!!.. WHAT A JOKE !!

STEPH - HEY!.. (to IS) YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF SORTED OUT!.. CLEAN UP OK.. AND ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH THAT.. WALK OUT OF HERE YOU UNDERSTAND!!.. GEETTT OUUUTTT!!

CH - WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT AAAAAA MMIIINNNUUUTTEEEEE !!.... DON'T THROW HIM OUT! I LIKE HIM

Charlotte then winked at Steph

CH - I THINK WE CAN USE HIM...

[Image: Charlotte-Flair-butt-sexy.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19