Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
WRESTLING DIVAS FANTASIES !
(05-01-2020, 10:12 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: am nothing infront of these strong hot wrestlers... but will still need to do my job

can just imagine sucking a wrestlers cock and him cumming on my face and then me interviewing him while cum on my face

FACIALS WILL BE A DAILY PART OF THE JOB !!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(05-01-2020, 10:13 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: All the diva hears is moans of Becky.. and these words from the man fucking her..

ZIZ - Chaat chaat ke chodunga Becky tujhe..

Chaat chaat ke !!

and becky moaning... no diva ever heard becky moan like this before so its a shock hearing her say things like 

becky: aaahh aaahh yes ZIZ aaahh aaahh am your bitch na aaahh aahh fuck me aaahh yes aahhhh

but then once your done and your gone she would still beat any woman that was stood there going to say anything or even that any man 

because there is only one that can being becky down to her knees

[Image: SatVyWQ.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(05-01-2020, 10:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: and becky moaning... no diva ever heard becky moan like this before so its a shock hearing her say things like 

becky: aaahh aaahh yes ZIZ aaahh aaahh am your bitch na aaahh aahh fuck me aaahh yes aahhhh

but then once your done and your gone she would still beat any woman that was stood there going to say anything or even that any man 

because there is only one that can being becky down to her knees

[Image: SatVyWQ.jpg]

Becky.. all torn apart.. and sweating badly...

After the fucking.. ZIZ gave her LIVE on RAW !

[Image: 267_fast_03102019cm_6491__7732d0cf8dbefe...13532c.jpg]
(05-01-2020, 10:15 PM)Zizou5 Wrote:
FACIALS WILL BE A DAILY PART OF THE JOB !!

Uffffff facials will just be a normal thing... before or after an interview

can even imagine... when on commentary... adult talks... and adult flirting like if a wrestler coming down the ring and one commentator saying

'he looks ready and very fit to go... IS am sure you know more about his body and how fit he is'

and he smiling and am smiling back since this sort of thing is normal in this WWE adult version
(05-01-2020, 10:19 PM)Zizou5 Wrote:
Becky.. all torn apart.. and sweating badly...

After the fucking.. ZIZ gave her LIVE on RAW !

she wouldnt have been that tired even after an hour long match as she was all torn apart after you fucked her so good

and then the crowd even chanting things like 'that was awesome... that was awesome' or 'ZIZ's bitch... ZIZ's bitch' while she lying there

[Image: mZLj2zl.jpg]
(05-01-2020, 10:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Uffffff facials will just be a normal thing... before or after an interview

can even imagine... when on commentary... adult talks... and adult flirting like if a wrestler coming down the ring and one commentator saying

'he looks ready and very fit to go... IS am sure you know more about his body and how fit he is'

and he smiling and am smiling back since this sort of thing is normal in this WWE adult version

Because even in commentary..

Strands of white gooey semen..

that the very wrestler splashed all over your face..

when the wrestler fucked you before appearing live on Raw..

will be visible to all..

And the wrestler will wink at you.. before running down to the ring!

[Image: Cp6w-DXVUAQnLva.jpg]
(05-01-2020, 10:22 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she wouldnt have been that tired even after an hour long match as she was all torn apart after you fucked her so good

and then the crowd even chanting things like 'that was awesome... that was awesome' or 'ZIZ's bitch... ZIZ's bitch' while she lying there

After what they will witness.. a 2 hour long FUCKING MARATHON.. between ZIZ and Becky !

[Image: BexEoD.0.png]
(05-01-2020, 10:23 PM)Zizou5 Wrote: Because even in commentary..

Strands of white gooey semen..

that the very wrestler splashed all over your face..

when the wrestler fucked you before appearing live on Raw..

will be visible to all..

And the wrestler will wink at you.. before running down to the ring!

i dont need to clean myself up... i mean cum on a girls face = ratings

even sometimes when i stand up a do commentary we so close to the audience i even get spanked by fans
(05-01-2020, 10:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i dont need to clean myself up... i mean cum on a girls face = ratings

even sometimes when i stand up a do commentary we so close to the audience i even get spanked by fans

(05-01-2020, 10:26 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i dont need to clean myself up... i mean cum on a girls face = ratings

And also by fellow wrestlers!..

on cheered by those fans!