Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(01-09-2024, 10:38 PM)Any Time Wrote: it tastes awesome... i never tasted anything so fresh and goood.. mam, from tomorrow.. can you please not flush the toilet for me,, i;ll clean the toilet.. i smile sheepishly.. making her understand what do I mean by clean

sam smiles at u ...fine fine u are such a dirty boy mahi look u have some on ur lip lick it to he he .... ....i wont flush ok ...i will call u as soon its fresh ..she laughs at u.../....soo what other dirty things u did in gutter staying huh .......u can share anything with me .....
[Image: samantha.jpg]
(01-09-2024, 10:40 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhh i am not ur husband bitch ...i will call whatever i want mmmmm i spit on her boobs mmmmm come on feed her mmmmm mm i coome closer to her mmm i keep my hand b/w her daughter legs m rubbinher lil cunt mmm what u whore u will scream mmmm mmm bitch i can see it u like me abusind u whores na

heyy!! where have you learned to treat woman like this, bastard... ssssss... don't you have any shame to spit on the sacred place where she gets feed... saying that.. i bring my small onto the boobs.. and forcefully pushes my boobs covered in abhi's spit... 
[Image: ayesha-khan_170453720720.jpg]
mam.. that.. you seem very curious to learn about my gutter life.. i used to.. eat dog meat.. then i used to lick the puke.. whenever I had no water mam.. mam, if you ever feel like puking..then puke anywhere, i will come and clean it off,... heheh
ahhhhhhh really u whore i spit on her boobs again making dripping with my spit mmmm i bring my cock b.w her daughter legs mmmmmm like i said i will do anything iw ant mmm u want to scream mmm go ahead na mmm i without shve me small hard cock in her mmmmm thu spit on her boobs ..u whore why dont u stop me huh
(01-09-2024, 10:46 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhh really u whore i spit on her boobs again making dripping with my spit mmmm i bring my cock b.w her daughter legs mmmmmm like i said i will do anything iw ant mmm u want to scream mmm go ahead na mmm i without shve me small hard cock in her mmmmm thu spit on her boobs ..u whore why dont u stop me huh
ssssss... i have never seen anybody being so rough with a small one.. sssssss... I am stopping you na.. please don't do anything to her na... says but widens the legs of her small one... i always wonderred what a pedo would to my daughter... now, i see in real na.. sssss aaaahhhhhh.. tell how does she feel ? she feels so tight na... aahhhhh sssssss ssss fuckkkk fuckkk.. ravage her na.. ravage my daughter you pedo perv... holds her waist and moving her daughter..simulating reverse thursts..ssss aaaahhhh fuckkkk... how does it feel you perv bastard... ssssss ssss ahhhhh... what do you like in her... her flat chest or tight pussy...ssss
[Image: ayesha-khan-watermelons-v0-mna0zoeo6n7d1...b76b9d5795]
[Image: ayesha-khan-navel-v0-xupdpfl9m0sc1.jpeg?...0f66cddd48]
[Image: ayesha-khan_170721436520.jpg]
(01-09-2024, 10:45 PM)Any Time Wrote: mam.. that.. you seem very curious to learn about my gutter life.. i used to.. eat dog meat.. then i used to lick the puke.. whenever I had no water mam.. mam, if you ever feel like puking..then puke anywhere, i will come and clean it off,... heheh

sam : oh mahi i was just curious u are sooo dirty na .........what eat them also .........he he u are soo dirty mahi .....well if i feel like puking i will sure let u know ........ok ..mahi u finish cleaning n come .......mahi look after lil one na ....i will prepare something to eat for her ...as sam prepares n come near room she sees mahi jerking his cock over her daughter fface ......sam stunned at first ...but hides beside the door ..watching u jerk off on her lil face ....i taught he was dirty ...he is pervert tooo hehe [Image: Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-28042024.jpg]
[Image: GTOeirYXEAAZQnn.jpg:large]
[Image: 109621709.webp]
mam, you go n cook something for her na.. i will take of her.. i feed her bottle milk.. as she is sleeping.. i take my dick out and starts jerking off.. looking at her face
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ayesha she is tightes i ahve ever had ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mm yess m fuck mmm yess m i fucking her mmmm i squeezin her boobs making milk squirt on her dauhter face mmmm yess mm u like seeing this huh mmm come hold her hips properly she can take it harder