Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(01-09-2024, 09:47 PM)Any Time Wrote: thank you.. i find some rotten and moulded food.. then some rotten chicken.. yummy.. madam,.. i have never eaten from plates and all.. I always fight with dogs for food.. that is why I like it there only madam.. mam, why are you looking at me like that ...without care, I am eating the smelly rotten food.. do you wanna know, who won the fights with dogs ?

sam looking at u..... no no i feel bad that u are soo hungry ......eat as much as u want ........really that soo bad ....u faught with dogs also huh . .....u must have won huh .....u look like strong boy ......what ur name boy .....from now on u dont worry abt food ok ...u can stay here only .....u also can help me around the house work na .....u will stay in store room ok 
[Image: jaanu-movie-heroine-samantha-interview-p...7ee582.jpg]
(01-09-2024, 09:46 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i take note she throws ......maam what do u think there are hotels in middle of nowhere ...no ...i sleep on  the road ......there is no nothing around here ok .......... i can look where i want ....u some big ones he he i say teasing her
ohh... maybe I can home and spend the night at your home.. if you don't have an home.. then for the night, please stay in the car with me.. I feel so alone and lonely.. 

[Image: anveshi-jain-3.jpg]
well i dont have home ...i jsut sleep pn road .....i smiling ...really u want me with u ....fine i will stay i dont mind ...i come n next to her .....soo maam what is ur name ...my name is bhi ......i keep staring at her boobs
really, thank you so much mam.. i am so happy .. nobody has ever offered me a place to stay.. thank you mam.. mam, i won the fights and killed those damn dogs.. i like dog meat also mam... thank you, mam..
(01-09-2024, 10:06 PM)Any Time Wrote: really, thank you so much mam.. i am so happy .. nobody has ever offered me a place to stay.. thank you mam.. mam, i won the fights and killed those damn dogs.. i like dog meat also mam... thank you, mam..

sam : oh u poor boy ...u have gone through lot huh .....any way dont worry u can stay here ......i hope u havent taken bath also ....there is bathroom u can go clean up urseld also na ....i will give u some new clothes to wear ok ......why mahi what happened .....u dont want to take bath ?? 
[Image: Actress-Samantha-White-Saree-Photos-%40-...287d43.jpg]
(01-09-2024, 10:05 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: well i dont have home ...i jsut sleep pn road .....i smiling ...really u want me with u ....fine i will stay i dont mind ...i come n next to her .....soo maam what is ur name ...my name is bhi ......i keep staring at her boobs

hi abhi, my name is ayesha.. yes, please give me company for this one night na.. as abhi enters the car, the baby starts crying from the stinking pungent smell from abhi.. ohh I forgot to introduce her.. she is my daughter.. hey abhi.. why do you keep staring there.. have you not seen them anywhere or what ?[Image: ayesha-khan1.jpg]
well i can stay here ...u know its dangerous out here ......why not ayesha ....they are soo fair i have never seen such fair tits .....i rubbing my cock mmmm u dont mind if i relax na ...i wip out my cock he he
mam, what is this bath and all madam.. i don't understand all this.. I get wet when it rains.. i sweat when sun shines bright.. please don't tell all this to me na.. anyway, I can clean your bathroom though... i go the bathroom.. i see that the toilet isn't flushed.. mam,.. mam.. i call sam
(01-09-2024, 10:15 PM)Any Time Wrote: mam, what is this bath and all madam.. i don't understand all this.. I get wet when it rains.. i sweat when sun shines bright.. please don't tell all this to me na.. anyway, I can clean your bathroom though... i go the bathroom.. i see that the toilet isn't flushed.. mam,.. mam.. i call sam

aww u poor boy dont worry i will help u with that sam goes to her room but as soon u call her . ....sam comes running to bathroom ...what is it mahi .....aww u didnt have clean here also ....what is it ...u dont want to clean toilet ..thats fine baby 
[Image: actress-samantha-akkineni-new-pics-jaanu...75302f.jpg]
(01-09-2024, 10:15 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: well i can stay here ...u know its dangerous out here ......why not ayesha ....they are soo fair i have never seen such fair tits .....i rubbing my cock mmmm u dont mind if i relax na ...i wip out my cock he he

hey stupid fellow.. don't you have any shame to take that thing out like that infront any woman... ok ok.. don't leave now.. ok ok relax yourself.... you have never seen fair ones ?? how are the women in your area, are they not as beautiful as me ?? 
[Image: ayesha-khan-1711108658.jpeg]