Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(01-09-2024, 09:12 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: samanth will be happily married housewife .....her hubby will be a rich businessmen ........she has kid with him also ........sam is kind hearted and decent person ......one day she hears door bell ring ...she comes n opens the door ....sees a poor hungyr kid ......yes boy u need something ....are u hungry huh ? she asks concerned 
yes, madam, I didn't eat anything since 5 days. I am starving. could you please give me some food. In return, I could work for you. I beg her with my stinking smell and torn clothes.
i will be dirty pervert ....as she calls me ...i come near the window ......i peep inside ...my eyes goes to her cleavage ......yes maam what is it
(01-09-2024, 09:17 PM)Any Time Wrote: yes, madam, I didn't eat anything since 5 days. I am starving. could you please give me some food. In return, I could work for you. I beg her with my stinking smell and torn clothes.

sam heart melt looking at u even though u stink she controls ..........of course beta come in ...i will feed u warm food ..........come sit .....she goes to kitchen get plate for u ...here boy eat.....what work for me ....but but dont u have any parents .....i cant make poor guy like u work for me ....

[Image: 180157-sam1.webp]
(01-09-2024, 09:18 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i will be dirty pervert ....as she calls me ...i come near the window ......i peep inside ...my eyes goes to her cleavage ......yes maam what is it
the strong smell of cheap liquor hits me.. shh what all I have to put up with... hey man.. I think my car broke down.. if you could do some repair or maybe call a guy from your phone then I can pay you.. you know.. tries to cover myself with my saree looking at his sight.. though there is sufficient gap, boobs are still touching the window...

hey... tell something na ??
[Image: FTx2aEzWYAAVhGG.jpg:large]
(01-09-2024, 09:22 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam heart melt looking at u even though u stink she controls ..........of course beta come in ...i will feed u warm food ..........come sit .....she goes to kitchen get plate for u ...here boy eat.....what work for me ....but but dont u have any parents .....i cant make poor guy like u work for me ....

I don't even what is good warm food.. madam, I told you I will work for you na.. even then, you are feeding me like this huh.. madam, is it if I can check your dustbin and eat whatever I ike.. please madam.. i fall on her feet.. 

madam, I don't have anyone.. I lived in gutters.. but people there beat me and threw me out.. that's why I am street.. please allow me inside to rummage your dustbin for leftovers na.. her small one starts crying from my smell as I enter
what maam i am beggar i dont have phone ....i dont how to repair ......u have to wait until morning till u can get help .......i keep staring at her boobs ..lick my lips mmm......
(01-09-2024, 09:29 PM)Any Time Wrote: I don't even what is good warm food.. madam, I told you I will work for you na.. even then, you are feeding me like this huh.. madam, is it if I can check your dustbin and eat whatever I ike.. please madam.. i fall on her feet.. 

madam, I don't have anyone.. I lived in gutters.. but people there beat me and threw me out.. that's why I am street.. please allow me inside to rummage your dustbin for leftovers na.. her small one starts crying from my smell as I enter

sam feeling pity hearing all that ....aww ok ok fine i can give u work ....u u can clean the kitchen .....dont fall on my feet ok i feel bad if u do that ok ...now u dont need eat from dustbins ....she hearing her kid but ignores her ......ufff u really want to eat from there ......there is dustbin ...but i ahve plate of good food ..why dont u eat from plate ......now eat as much as u want
[Image: actress-samantha-akkineni-new-pics-jaanu...3a5f35.jpg]
(01-09-2024, 09:29 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what maam i am beggar i dont have phone ....i dont how to repair ......u have to wait until morning till u can get help .......i keep staring at her boobs ..lick my lips mmm......

should've guessed from that stinking smell.. anyways, you beg going from house to house.. mocks the beggar... do you happen to know any hotels or lodges in the nearby.. i need to spend the night.. this place seems pretty deserted.. I could give you some money also if you show me a place.. look up.. into my eyes.. takes a 2k note and throws at him...
[Image: FLn7WBeXoAIgNXv.jpg:large]
i take note she throws ......maam what do u think there are hotels in middle of nowhere ...no ...i sleep on the road ......there is no nothing around here ok .......... i can look where i want ....u some big ones he he i say teasing her
(01-09-2024, 09:32 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam feeling pity hearing all that ....aww ok ok fine i can give u work ....u u can clean the kitchen .....dont fall on my feet ok i feel bad if u do that ok ...now u dont need eat from dustbins ....she hearing her kid but ignores her ......ufff u really want to eat from there ......there is dustbin ...but i ahve plate of good food ..why dont u eat from plate ......now eat as much as u want
thank you.. i find some rotten and moulded food.. then some rotten chicken.. yummy.. madam,.. i have never eaten from plates and all.. I always fight with dogs for food.. that is why I like it there only madam.. mam, why are you looking at me like that ...without care, I am eating the smelly rotten food.. do you wanna know, who won the fights with dogs ?