Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
Place for weird fantasies and unusual love  sex hi
can u roleplay as actress
lavanya is jits wife ......they both would have had arranged marriage ........lav doesnt love her hsuband ...but will be staying with him as her parents force to marry her .......mahi will servant working in lav house ........as her husband will be busy with work ..she would be lonely ....she starts looking at mahi as he cleans the house 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_3__004.jpg]
Vidya is abhi's mom. She is a traditional housewife, who loves taking of care of the family. But she has changed a lot over the years.

Abhi is a young rich spoiled brat. He is a big pervert. He harasses his teachers also, but no one says anything because the school is owned by his family.

During summer vacation...

Abhi kanna.. abhi kanna.. i want a little favor from you ra.. will u please help me... 
[Image: 1434611029_vidya-balan-black-saree.jpg]
i hear her .....yes amma coming ...
i come near her ...yess amma what do u need
mahi, young lad, lives in gutter and is very poor. He looks like a pig. no one wants to employee him as a servant..

mahi wearing his dirty skimpy clothes with holes cleaning infront of lavanya.. madam, i wanted to ask you something..

can i ask you ?
(28-07-2019, 03:26 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i hear her .....yes amma coming ...
i come near her ...yess amma what do u need

Abhi, baby, you know na.. your grand pa is saying that he wants to meet us.. and you also have finished your exams na...

so, can you please take me ? I asked your father, but he said he is busy now and he would join with us later, abhi...

so abhi beta, my sweet kanna.. please take me to there ra... i will give all u ask beta..
[Image: vidya-balan-73.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 03:28 PM)Any Time Wrote: mahi, young lad, lives in gutter and is very poor. He looks like a pig. no one wants to employee him as a servant..

mahi wearing his dirty skimpy clothes with holes cleaning infront of lavanya.. madam, i wanted to ask you something..

can i ask you ?

lavanya at first was disgusted by mahi dress n smell came from him ..but she later felt for his poverty ..
lavanya looks at u .....what mahi what u want ......u wan raise in salary huh ...i will ask with my husband ok 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_2__003.jpg]
what amma ....me ...but i have to go out my friends ....mmm
ok amma ...i will take ...i will cancel my trip .......
no madam. even after a big fight for food in our gutter, i could not get any food..

thats I did not eat anything over the last 3 days, can i eat the left over food thrown in the dust bin..