Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(28-07-2019, 03:38 PM)Any Time Wrote: no madam. even after a big fight for food in our gutter, i could not get any food..

thats I did not eat anything over the last 3 days, can i eat the left over food thrown in the dust bin..
chi mahi u are so ocheap ....we pay u salary .....it cant be helped mahi u are from gutter 
u are as disgusting as them ...do whatever u want .,...
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Antariksham+9000+KMP...t+_23_.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 03:35 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what amma ....me ...but i have to go out my friends ....mmm
ok amma ...i will take ...i will cancel my trip .......

I am so sorry abhi beta... don't worry I will ask your dad to leave his BMW..

we can go in that.. do u want to drive huh, ? vidya comes and gives u kiss on ur forehead.. 

while going to Vidya hometown..they have to pass through a big forest...
[Image: 08b1f19ab24e87ecd0be33a9b7c92bdb.jpg]
what really amma ...thanks ....
i driving car through the forest ............due to heavy rain ...tree would have fallen n road would blocked ...i see that n stop the car ....amma look what do we do now
madam, the salary u gave is taken by the beggars in our area madam..

with lav getting angry.. i feel sad but cant help

i go to kitchen.. and search the dust bin.. find some rotten rice and vegetables...i start eating from dustbin...

lav comes in...

mam u want anything...
(28-07-2019, 03:45 PM)Any Time Wrote: madam, the salary u gave is taken by the beggars in our area madam..

with lav getting angry.. i feel sad but cant help

i go to kitchen.. and search the dust bin.. find some rotten rice and vegetables...i start eating from dustbin...

lav comes in...

mam u want anything...

lav seeing that feels like pukng ....chi mahi i came to kitchen to have some food ....but yuck seeing u like that ..i have lost my appetite ....mmm
she looking at u in disgust n turn ...about to leave ...mahi make sure u clean properly u dirty bastard 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_8__002.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 03:44 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what really amma ...thanks ....
i driving car through the forest ............due to heavy rain ...tree would have fallen n road would blocked ...i see that n stop the car ....amma look what do we do now

while driving, vidya falls asleep...

with the sudden break.. beta what happened ra.. ayyoo.. this stupid rain...

abhi beta see there,.. some smoke is coming.. lets go there and see if u can stay until the rain stops..

Vidya and abhi becomes wet...

Old man nd his wife : who are you ? why are you here ? 

[Image: vidya-balan_151011625520.jpg]

wife : can't you see the couple is wet from the rain.. ask them to come in first.. come in...

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2893467634_Shriya%20Saran...ba9da4.JPG]
lav comes.. sees that she is about puke.. because of my smell and all..

sorry mam.. i take the bin to her.. puke in here only mam... no problem...
we both travelling to our home town ....due to rain ..rain road is blocked ...
i see his wife ..well thanks .....we not couple ......we both come in small house
(28-07-2019, 03:51 PM)Any Time Wrote: lav comes.. sees that she is about puke.. because of my smell and all..

sorry mam.. i take the bin to her.. puke in here only mam... no problem...

lav as u hold bin ....she starts puking in it .....ahhhhhhhh agggg mmm ...
uff she puked all over food ........well thanks mahi .....but ia m sorry ur food got ruined ...
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Antariksham+9000+KMP...ch+_7_.jpg]
(28-07-2019, 03:53 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: we both travelling to our home town ....due to rain ..rain road is blocked ...
i see his wife ..well thanks .....we not couple ......we both come in small house

old woman : not listening to the boy...But you look like couple... ohh then u r not married, but you must eloped from your house...

you naughty girll... anyway, he looks amazing...

son, you get dry and wait in the room.. i will make her ready and send to your room...

she takes vidya to another room and makes her ready like a new bride for first and sends her into the room...
[Image: Madhuri-Vidya-041013.jpg]

[Image: Vidya+Balan+Latest+Photos+_1_.jpg]