Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
what baby... you wanna, make your hubby get addicted to nasty stuff huh... i climb on to pallvi... start licking our mixed puke from her boobs..

baby.. it is so nice... i don't think.. i ever tasted anything better... my dick gets hard... but very small... baby.. tell me something dirty nd horny na,.. i can stay like this
ahhhhhhhhhhh yess mmmm i kick her pussy mmmm amma come on go n take that idol in ur pussy slut mmmm mm as goddess whispers in my ear mmm yess i want that mmmm i hold her pull her close making my cock press her belly mmm what u want in return huh mmm
(09-12-2021, 12:03 AM)Any Time Wrote: what baby... you wanna, make your hubby get addicted to nasty stuff huh... i climb on to pallvi... start licking our mixed puke from her boobs..

baby.. it is so nice... i don't think.. i ever tasted anything better... my dick gets hard... but very small... baby.. tell me something dirty nd horny na,.. i can stay like this

hmmmmmmmmm pallavi biting her lips mmm she opening her blouse as u are licking her boobs mmm yess mmmmm mmm i want u to be as nasty ur murdering wife mmmm mmmm mahi dear this not first time i done it also .....i actually had 10 kids mmmmmmmm mm and mahi u know that girl ..she was ur best frnd when u were a kid ....she went missing na ...
[Image: d49e1-sai2bpallavi2bpics2b252832529.jpg]
[Image: 159050299_3732140606876325_7794256397292...e=61D72438]
(09-12-2021, 12:03 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhh yess mmmm i kick her pussy mmmm amma come on go n take that idol in ur pussy slut mmmm mm as goddess whispers in my ear mmm yess i want that mmmm i hold her pull her close making my cock press her belly mmm what u want in return huh mmm

abhi beta, please don''t say like tht....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....aaaaaaaaaa.... beat me more... starts hitting herself... kanna.. please da.. i need your dick in my pussy kanna... kanna, you always loved amma black boobs na... come play with them na... pressing those boobs and still not leaving abhi leg...

goddess : if i increase dick size, then fuck me while my hubby watches from heaven.. show him how a son fucks her mom... can you do that bastard /
[Image: Priyamani+at+Dhwaja+Press+Meet+_1_.jpg][Image: Shriya+Saran+at+Raja+Varu+Rani+Garu+Song...h+_33_.JPG]
i alos beat n kick priya hard mmm amma shut up ......see goddess came to bless us na mmmmmmmmm i lift goddess saree up n rubbing my cock on her pussy mmm yess mmm mmmmm i spit on her face mm yess i will mmmm i look at her mangalsutra mmm
I think I am falling more and more for my mudering wife... i take her nipples and suckiing nipples like a baby...

yeah baby.. i remember my best friend.. I think you are the maid for their family also na... what happend to her baby ?
(09-12-2021, 12:15 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i alos beat n kick priya hard mmm amma shut up ......see goddess came to bless us na mmmmmmmmm i lift goddess saree up n rubbing my cock on her pussy mmm yess mmm mmmmm i spit on her face mm yess i will mmmm i look at her mangalsutra mmm
goddess looking at priya... see, bitch, how I have turned your baby boy against you... thats how I can take things that I want....sssss ahhhhh

abhi, beta... you know, i am amma for all the beings in the world... so, you knw how to treat me na...
[Image: FGK4vQ2VgAEOPRw?format=jpg&name=medium]
priya : goddess, please let me have my beta... i need his dick.. i don't think I can live without my hubby... abhi beta, goddess is just offering her pussy... but but. my whole body is a big pussy kanna.. see... inserts her whole hand in her pussy
[Image: Priyamani%20Latest%20Pictures_12.jpg]
Welcome
(28-07-2019, 03:22 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: lavanya is jits wife ......they both would have had arranged marriage ........lav doesnt love her hsuband ...but will be staying with him as her parents force to marry her .......mahi will servant working in lav house ........as her husband will be busy with work ..she would be lonely ....she starts looking at mahi as he cleans the house 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_3__004.jpg]
Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.

samanth will be happily married housewife .....her hubby will be a rich businessmen ........she has kid with him also ........sam is kind hearted and decent person ......one day she hears door bell ring ...she comes n opens the door ....sees a poor hungyr kid ......yes boy u need something ....are u hungry huh ? she asks concerned 
[Image: Snapinsta.app_427971484_351456191062231_...n_1080.jpg]
Anveshi is rich and married housewife. She has a daughter recently.. After busy day of clubbing with her friends, Anveshi is going back home after midnight.

Just as she crossed the city outskirts, the car breaksdown.. nervous and sacred, she tries calling to her friends but there is no signal...

meanwhile, a drunk guy is walking in the middle of the road... heyy... heyyy.. calls out to the guy.. partially rolling down her window..
[Image: ed31cd37de6dcbb966433a1eb2390ccc.jpg]