Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
thats good ayesha .....i take my cock out mmm rubbing it n jerking it infront of her mmmmm well no mmm they have black ones mmmmm i suddenly squeeze her boobs once he he ...they are really big .....even ur daughter is also pretty i wink at her ha ha
No, mam.. the thing is that.. see, it is not flushed.. a huge log of shit is still present in the commode.. mam, is it yours ?? if so, can I please eat it ? please mam
(01-09-2024, 10:22 PM)Any Time Wrote: No, mam.. the thing is that.. see, it is not flushed.. a huge log of shit is still present in the commode.. mam, is it yours ?? if so, can I please eat it ? please mam

sam will be stunned hearing that ...what eat it ..chi chi thats my shit ....how can u eat that ....it is mine .....but but ...mahi i guess u ate in gutter also .....sam dont want to do it but also feels like seeing it ....what dirty boy she thinking to herself ...really u want to eat ....well its ok then 
[Image: Actress-Samantha-White-Saree-Photos-%40-...3c4ff3.jpg]
(01-09-2024, 10:21 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: thats good ayesha .....i take my cock out mmm rubbing it n jerking it infront of her mmmmm well no mmm they have black ones mmmmm i suddenly squeeze her boobs once he he ...they are really big .....even ur daughter is also pretty i wink at her ha ha

hey, no touching...says angrily.. you wanted to relax na.. then relax but do not touch me.. feeling little proud that even beggar isn't able to resist my hotness.. ok,.. have you not seen any other woman who is so hot like me, huh ?? heyy.. don't talk about her na.. meanwhile the daughter wakes up
[Image: ayesha-saree-1722230390.jpeg]
ahhhhhhh ayesha come on its not u will run away or will i he he ...i jerking mmmmmm yes of course u are hottest bitch i have seen mmmmm come on take them out mmmmmm mm i jerking hard mmmmmmm
really mam ?? thank you so much na.. i put my hand in the commode.. and take the huge log of shit... and rub it in my hands.. then eat it..
(01-09-2024, 10:32 PM)Any Time Wrote: really mam ?? thank you so much na.. i put my hand in the commode.. and take the huge log of shit... and rub it in my hands.. then eat it..

sam will be shocked seeing u eat her shit like ....u can ssee how disgusted she looks ..but inside will be be lil excited seeing lil beggar eat her shit ......soo mahi baby what does it taste like ....u like it huh ?
[Image: 108649563.webp]
(01-09-2024, 10:31 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhh ayesha come on its not u will run away or will i he he ...i jerking mmmmmm yes of course u are hottest bitch i have seen mmmmm come on take them out mmmmmm mm i jerking hard mmmmmmm

bitch ??!! not even my husband called me like that till now.. I can show you, but you have to promise me that you'll not touch me again.. okkk... I take the small one in my lap.. and opens drops my pallu.. the shape of boob is clearly visible
[Image: d2ce7cce0f5383d4262c9564520073a6.jpg]
it tastes awesome... i never tasted anything so fresh and goood.. mam, from tomorrow.. can you please not flush the toilet for me,, i;ll clean the toilet.. i smile sheepishly.. making her understand what do I mean by clean
ahhhhhhhhhh i am not ur husband bitch ...i will call whatever i want mmmmm i spit on her boobs mmmmm come on feed her mmmmm mm i coome closer to her mmm i keep my hand b/w her daughter legs m rubbinher lil cunt mmm what u whore u will scream mmmm mmm bitch i can see it u like me abusind u whores na