Xossip

Full Version: DIRTY WORLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29-03-2020, 11:21 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ -> ][ as i was on her my dick was litle swollena dn was rubbing her tummy adn pussy and she was removing my boxer without even me noticing skillfully while she unhooked her bra ] didi.... what is.... this... [ i was seeing her boobies for the first time and she was enjoying my reaction as she will be the first women for me and as i was hungry i was seeing ehr boobies like a spongy white cake with choco topping adn i was holding her boobies with two hands and started to bit her boobies and her nipples which made her moan higher and she was hugging me tight while making sure my dick was in between her tighss and she as locking it while calming me down while tightening her thighs on my dick and slowly moaning ] aughh didii aomm aommm aomm akkkkkk akkkkkkkkk aaughhh idiiiiiii didiii aughhh when didi u aughhhhhh [ i realized my boxer was out and she was having my dick in her thighss and as her skin touched it was growing slowly from 8 inches to 9 and she was feeling it while making sure am not biting her boobies and slowly making em suck her boobies while she was stroking and saying about my cock ]

Kajal: mmuahhhhhh hhhh....mmmmm..ummmmm...ummmmmm
...chotu have slowly drink these have ur didi milk...have my wedding gift to u  chotuuu..aahhhhh...don't  bite...(while pressing chotu head on her boob...

: aaahhhh chotuuuu theseeee  urrr lovee increasing for ur didi after having my boob.....(While her size little scaring her bt she was horny for her Innocent bro..
[Image: kajal1332020_002.jpg]
(29-03-2020, 11:29 PM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Kajal: mmuahhhhhh hhhh....mmmmm..ummmmm...ummmmmm
...chotu have slowly drink these have ur didi milk...have my wedding gift to u  chotuuu..aahhhhh...don't  bite...(while pressing chotu head on her boob...

: aaahhhh chotuuuu theseeee  urrr lovee increasing for ur didi after having my boob.....(While her size little scaring her bt she was horny for her Innocent bro..
[Image: kajal1332020_002.jpg]
[Image: kajal1332020_005.jpg]
 [ as she as moaning and making me suck her boobies she was enjoying the thickness of my cock as it was going harder and harder like she was feeling my arm between her thighss it was such long and thick so she was horny as hell so she was flipping me such a way that she was on top of me like facing to me while my dick was stright facing roof and she was moving her thighss up and down and enjoying my sucking was increasing as she moves up and down and she was loosening her panty as it was like a beach panty and had a string in side so just removing will make it come out so she as moving to remove it while moaning and some times i was biting and she was thinking how her plan is wokring and even army men are outside like security for her crime] aughhhhh aughhh aommm aomm didiii aommm aughh aommm augh i feel aommm aommm aughhhh [ she was moving adn making sure to fill my moutha dn she was seeing my dick was like  huge rod going between her meaty thighss and it was even appearing above her ass as she laid on me and looked back to mock it an she was compaing it will bull and horse while she was slowly telling her plans as how she wants me to do this even after marriage.. she was saying while having her one hand on her ass and rubbing my cock head to increase the horniness as her thighss was holding and massaing and her hands was rubbing my huge cock head]
Kajal : muahhhh aummmm. Ahhhhahhhh chotuuuu  didiiii loves u alot ..ahhhhh ..didi not let u hungry....ahhhhh(while thightning her thigss n gripping her broo dickkk tighlty

Kajal :aahhhhh suckkkk urrr diiidiiiahh ahhh  hchotuuu
Ahhhhh uu gotttt a horseeee oneee  loveee urr dididi slowly chotuuuu ahhhhhh...didi want u love urr didi alwys even after ur didi marriage....(while shagging her bro dick head with one hand near her ass while also now getting scared of her increasing dick size...

[Image: kajal31012020_003.jpg]
(29-03-2020, 11:42 PM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Kajal : muahhhh aummmm. Ahhhhahhhh chotuuuu  didiiii loves u alot ..ahhhhh ..didi not let u hungry....ahhhhh(while thightning her thigss n gripping her broo dickkk tighlty

Kajal :aahhhhh suckkkk urrr diiidiiiahh ahhh  hchotuuu
Ahhhhh uu gotttt a horseeee oneee  loveee urr dididi slowly chotuuuu ahhhhhh...didi want u love urr didi alwys even after ur didi marriage....(while shagging her bro dick head with one hand near her ass while also now getting scared of her increasing dick size...

[Image: kajal31012020_003.jpg]

[ as she grabbed hard on my dick with her thighss i sucked hard which she loved and moaned so much while she was untieing her panty and threw her panty to the side and she was making it ready to get into her cave.... she loved my dick just for its normal size of 8 inches but now its growing like 10 to 12 inch even thought it was scary she wanted it more// so she as removing her boobies frm my mouth making a popping sound and she was looking down.. while sayas she is hungry and she is going to eat ..actually she was sitting on my tummy adn lifting her hips up like a foot above so that her pussy can make my dick kiss hers and she was planning to descend down slowly] aughhh ppoookkkkkk didiii whay did u aoo take didi aughhhh [ i was seeing my dick looking at the roof like a flag pole and she as holding and rubbing form bottom to top like oiling it while she as saying naughtily to stay quiet as the army men will take me.. she was using this fear to make me moan less. but she didn';t know she was the one who is gonna moan all night]a  aughh didiiiii am scarred didi...[ she was thinking like as she is the one should be scared to take such a horse dick in her as she was trying slowly to sit down my dick head was thick and hard enough to go in and amke her moan instantly and she was like in doggy pose in bed but i was below her with my cock head in her] auummmm ddiii i will not make sounds aughh uaummmmmmmmm [ i was mufling my sounds which was making her horny and she was bending to kiss and also slowly descending her hips]
Kajal  :aughhhhh ahhhhhh ....chotuuuuu....ahhhh fukkk....ahhhh.aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh...chotuuu...u...r not..smalll boyy...aughhhhhh....ahhhhhhahahhh   chotuuu...u....fuckingg.....urr didi aughhhhhh ahhhh...yesss..not makess sound...(while she himself sstrted moaning louder..while innocent chotu thinkng what's going on but now also enjoying her didi screaming.....
[Image: kajalagarwal240819_1_3.jpg]
(29-03-2020, 11:56 PM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Kajal  :aughhhhh ahhhhhh ....chotuuuuu....ahhhh fukkk....ahhhh.aughhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh...chotuuu...u...r not..smalll boyy...aughhhhhh....ahhhhhhahahhh   chotuuu...u....fuckingg.....urr didi aughhhhhh ahhhh...yesss..not makess sound...(while she himself sstrted moaning louder..while innocent chotu thinkng what's going on but now also enjoying her didi screaming.....
[Image: kajalagarwal240819_1_3.jpg]
[ as i was muffling she as slowly moving down and her pussy was feeling stretched and she was taking my dick slowly in and almost she was down but she was feeling her womb ebing kissed by chottu's dick.. she never expected this ..and thought she can handle chottu easily ] aughhhh didii auummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm didii auummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ she was now over me while moivng and making me fuck her and she was slowly feeling my dick was getting thicker and gonna blow anytime .. so she was hugging tight and makeing me on top and she was hugging me while moaning like she is asking for the present form me and she was moaning so that even the eprson out can hear... but she was muffling some time and kissing me lustly fully to make me cum in her]
Kajal:yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh chothuu u fucking me like ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh...like a bulll....aughhhhh aah aah mmmm .yes .. mmm .. aughhh..fuckkkk urrr..diididi.aughhhh ahhhh .. dont u dare stop yesss aaah aah mmmmmm aughhhhh.. ahhhhh aughhh.i willll .not.share 
.these with anyonee chotuuu  aughhhhhhhhh..ahahhh u have......to...do these after my marriage have to do these in home as well aughhhhh ahhhh( while giving chotu full control on her body ....a week before her marriage...

[Image: kajal100819_044.jpg]
(30-03-2020, 12:08 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Kajal:yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh chothuu u fucking me like ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh...like a bulll....aughhhhh aah aah mmmm .yes .. mmm .. aughhh..fuckkkk urrr..diididi.aughhhh ahhhh .. dont u dare stop yesss aaah aah mmmmmm aughhhhh.. ahhhhh aughhh.i willll .not.share 
.these with anyonee chotuuu  aughhhhhhhhh..ahahhh u have......to...do these after my marriage have to do these in home as well aughhhhh ahhhh( while giving chotu full control on her body ....a week before her marriage...

[Image: kajal100819_044.jpg]
[ the feeling insideher pussy was so addicting as my hips was moving so much and i was fucking her in instinct and iw as going so depe like poking her womb and i was feeling like am gonna blow out something from my pee pee..] ayghhh didiiii something aughhh amm aughhhh dhaapp dhaapppppp [ she knew what it was and she was hugging so tight to make sure she takes all in her and she was asking to pour all in her like a naughty lover and wife while mocking me with names while hlding me in her body] aughhh dhappp dhappp aughh didii appppp aughhhh adhhdapppp dhhapp [ the whole room was echoing the sounds while the army men was hearing her moans and thought some couples are enjoying but only she knows what it was ]
Hottty illu bhabhi .......
Chotu alwys ready to fuck her....
Wht abt u..

[Image: hpse_fullsize__173659205_Ileana%20D_Cruz...80ccde.JPG]
(30-03-2020, 08:14 PM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Hottty illu bhabhi .......
Chotu alwys ready to fuck her....
Wht abt u..

[Image: hpse_fullsize__173659205_Ileana%20D_Cruz...80ccde.JPG]
just imagining her alone with me uffffff all night will be like a special night