Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(29-03-2020, 10:23 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ as i loved her so much i was following her] yes didi.. its so hot didi.. [ i removed my shirt and sat on the bed while she was near teh door checking outside while sje was locking the doro so no one can come and see] didi... so today night here huh didi [  was sad but didi was so happya dn slowly she was also moving close to me while slowly unzipping before her innocent chottu]

Kajal :chotu remove ur shorts too.....it's  so hot..(while going to close door while showing chotu her hot back ...n as to close door she as well unzipping her dress back...she don't want to wste time to have her bro dick...a week before her marriage....as she got a grt chance to have her innocent bro ...
Kajal :yesss remove ur shorts tooo.....see i m also removing its too hot......
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1956450258_Kajal%20Aggarw...12db41.JPG]
(29-03-2020, 10:30 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Kajal :chotu remove ur shorts too.....it's  so hot..(while going to close door while showing chotu her hot back ...n as to close door she as well unzipping her dress back...she don't want to wste time to have her bro dick...a week before her marriage....as she got a grt chance to have her innocent bro ...
Kajal :yesss remove ur shorts tooo.....see i m also removing its too hot......
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1956450258_Kajal%20Aggarw...12db41.JPG]

diid... but... why shorts didi.... [ i was asking innocently and she knew she will have to amke me do as she was horny and she knew chottu will ask innocently sos he was coming to me slowly while her small clothes are being unzipped and she was looking so hornily as she was wearing a hot lingerie in and she was happy to make chottu see it first] didi... why are u  didi    didiii [ i was sad and also in fear seeing those army men with guns.. but didi was all having my dick in her mind as she knows how much she love them for iits size.. so she was making sure she has to get it in her ]
(29-03-2020, 10:33 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: diid... but... why shorts didi.... [ i was asking innocently and she knew she will have to amke me do as she was horny and she knew chottu will ask innocently sos he was coming to me slowly while her small clothes are being unzipped and she was looking so hornily as she was wearing a hot lingerie in and she was happy to make chottu see it first] didi... why are u  didi    didiii [ i was sad and also in fear seeing those army men with guns.. but didi was all having my dick in her mind as she knows how much she love them for iits size.. so she was making sure she has to get it in her ]

Kajal: chotu it's so hot remove no one here except so just remove n realx......see i also removing.....(while chotu removed her shorts while outside a there was cirtical situation chotu got afraid n hold her didi on a bed innocently...while kajal enjoying her innocence her removing her dress with one hand while ...she knew terrorist nt come here it little outside a market now
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2218887413_Kajal%20Aggarw...311cc3.JPG]
(29-03-2020, 10:40 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Kajal: chotu it's so hot remove no one here except so just remove n realx......see i also removing.....(while chotu removed her shorts while outside a there was cirtical situation chotu got afraid n hold her didi on a bed innocently...while kajal enjoying her innocence her removing her dress with one hand while ...she knew terrorist nt come here it little outside a market now
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2218887413_Kajal%20Aggarw...311cc3.JPG]
[ i was slowly removing my shorts down as i hugged her hearing the boots and she was enjoying the tight hug as her dress was now held on her front side by my head on her navel and she had unzipped her back fully and she was calming me down whiel also trying to remove my boxer by i held onto it and she was naughtily talking to me like i am grown as am not letting didi take care of him.. she was wearing a hot black lingerie in and she wa shiding it with a small skirt and she was enjoying] aughh didii what are those sounds didiii aughhhh [ she was enjoying my hug and she was making her plans even more]
(29-03-2020, 10:44 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ i was slowly removing my shorts down as i hugged her hearing the boots and she was enjoying the tight hug as her dress was now held on her front side by my head on her navel and she had unzipped her back fully and she was calming me down whiel also trying to remove my boxer by i held onto it and she was naughtily talking to me like i am grown as am not letting didi take care of him.. she was wearing a hot black lingerie in and she wa shiding it with a small skirt and she was enjoying] aughh didii what are those sounds didiii aughhhh [ she was enjoying my hug and she was making her plans even more]

Kajal:Aahhhh ....nothing chotu don't wrry evrthing is okkayyyy....(while feeing her huge dickk on her tummy...n now she let her dress fallen down n she was in lingrie n bra n panty inside .....while trying to calm chotu to strt her while chotu was hungry n there was nothing to eat expcept her didi milk to have kajal got her plan  easily .....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__53074396_Kajal%20Aggarwal...fc4513.JPG]
(29-03-2020, 10:51 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Kajal:Aahhhh ....nothing chotu don't wrry evrthing is okkayyyy....(while feeing her huge dickk on her tummy...n now she let her dress fallen down n she was in lingrie n bra n panty inside .....while trying to calm chotu to strt her while chotu was hungry n there was nothing to eat expcept her didi milk to have kajal got her plan  easily .....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__53074396_Kajal%20Aggarwal...fc4513.JPG]

didiiii am hungryy didiiii auummmmmm [ as i was much shorter than her my face was on her tummy and my dick was little swollen and it was hitting her thighss and she could feel it even more as i was only having boxers] didiii am scared didiii... [ i was not looking at her but her dress was down and she was standing with only bra and panty which was so sexy and she was enjoying it ] didiiii  ummmmmmmm [ my face was on her tummy and she felt like kissing and she was making sure to make me hug more and slowly she was moving to bed so that she can make her plans work even more ]
(29-03-2020, 10:56 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: didiiii am hungryy didiiii auummmmmm [ as i was much shorter than her my face was on her tummy and my dick was little swollen and it was hitting her thighss and she could feel it even more as i was only having boxers] didiii am scared didiii... [ i was not looking at her but her dress was down and she was standing with only bra and panty which was so sexy and she was enjoying it ] didiiii  ummmmmmmm [ my face was on her tummy and she felt like kissing and she was making sure to make me hug more and slowly she was moving to bed so that she can make her plans work even more ]

Kajal:chotu ahhhhh..hungry ....there was nthing to eat ....(while acting all over the room on bed an hold chotu n get on bed holding chotu abve her bed....

Kajal: muahhhhhh.... chotuu there was nthing to eat but i have smthing for u to drink u have to find....(kissed chotu chicks while chotu now also looking for drink while innocent chotu don't knw tdy je was getting her didi boob n cunt....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1544354276_Kajal%20Aggarw...59330b.JPG]
(29-03-2020, 11:04 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Kajal:chotu ahhhhh..hungry ....there was nthing to eat ....(while acting all over the room on bed an hold chotu n get on bed holding chotu abve her bed....

Kajal: muahhhhhh.... chotuu there was nthing to eat but i have smthing for u to drink u have to find....(kissed chotu chicks while chotu now also looking for drink while innocent chotu don't knw tdy je was getting her didi boob n cunt....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1896024223_Kajal%20Aggarw...814%29.JPG]

[ as we are in bed and she as holding me like a baby as her hands was in my arms and she was lifting me on her to kiss and then only i realised she was in a black bra and panty] didi.... but am uummmmmmmmmmm hungry didiiiii uummmmmmmmmm [ she was kissing while slowly pulling me down as my head was now between her boobies and she was like shaking her boobies to make her boobies hit my cheeks an she was splaying while she was pointing her boobies like giving em clues and i was pressing her boobies without knowing] where didi.. here... uummm its so soft and nothing there nah didi... [ she was moaning as i was pressing hard adn she was enjoying the growing manliness in me without even knowing and she was slowly moving her hands to unhook her bra]
(29-03-2020, 11:08 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ as we are in bed and she as holding me like a baby as her hands was in my arms and she was lifting me on her to kiss and then only i realised she was in a black bra and panty] didi.... but am uummmmmmmmmmm hungry didiiiii uummmmmmmmmm [ she was kissing while slowly pulling me down as my head was now between her boobies and she was like shaking her boobies to make her boobies hit my cheeks an she was splaying while she was pointing her boobies like giving em clues and i was pressing her boobies without knowing] where didi.. here... uummm its so soft and nothing there nah didi... [ she was moaning as i was pressing hard adn she was enjoying the growing manliness in me without even knowing and she was slowly moving her hands to unhook her bra]

Kajal:aaahsss mmmuahhhhh chotuuuuu...ahhhhhhl...whatt rrrr uuu doinggg ahhhh...find ur drink...ahhhss.(while enjoying n open her bra hook while chotu holding her boob n her dick was fuckingg her didi thigsss unkowinglly...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__154243835_Kajal%20Aggarwa...49b201.JPG]
(29-03-2020, 11:16 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Kajal:aaahsss mmmuahhhhh chotuuuuu...ahhhhhhl...whatt rrrr uuu doinggg ahhhh...find ur drink...ahhhss.(while enjoying n open her bra hook while chotu holding her boob n her dick was fuckingg her didi thigsss unkowinglly...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__154243835_Kajal%20Aggarwa...49b201.JPG]

[ as i was on her my dick was litle swollena dn was rubbing her tummy adn pussy and she was removing my boxer without even me noticing skillfully while she unhooked her bra ] didi.... what is.... this... [ i was seeing her boobies for the first time and she was enjoying my reaction as she will be the first women for me and as i was hungry i was seeing ehr boobies like a spongy white cake with choco topping adn i was holding her boobies with two hands and started to bit her boobies and her nipples which made her moan higher and she was hugging me tight while making sure my dick was in between her tighss and she as locking it while calming me down while tightening her thighs on my dick and slowly moaning ] aughh didii aomm aommm aomm akkkkkk akkkkkkkkk aaughhh idiiiiiii didiii aughhh when didi u aughhhhhh [ i realized my boxer was out and she was having my dick in her thighss and as her skin touched it was growing slowly from 8 inches to 9 and she was feeling it while making sure am not biting her boobies and slowly making em suck her boobies while she was stroking and saying about my cock ]