Xossip

Full Version: DIRTY WORLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Priyanka: aughhhhhhhhhhhh   ...aaaaaahhhhhhhh..ahhhhh...aughhhhh...fuckkkk ur bosss....aahhhhhhhh....drilll mmeeeee....fuuuckkkkk...aaahhhhhhh...aughhhh...mke...meeee....urrr...sluttttt..aughhhhhhhh...fuccckkkk...ur tooo.goood
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2167702169_Priyanka%20Cho...929b1a.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 01:12 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Priyanka: aughhhhhhhhhhhh   ...aaaaaahhhhhhhh..ahhhhh...aughhhhh...fuckkkk ur bosss....aahhhhhhhh....drilll mmeeeee....fuuuckkkkk...aaahhhhhhh...aughhhh...mke...meeee....urrr...sluttttt..aughhhhhhhh...fuccckkkk...ur tooo.goood
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2167702169_Priyanka%20Cho...929b1a.JPG]

[ i was holding ehr with her ass cheeks and lifting up and she was like sitting in air with my dick drilling her while i made me bump on the door and she was on the door and other isde her employees are asking about her] aughhhh mamm aughhhh ur employes are aughhh worried it seems aughhh aommmm aommmmm aomm are u really mamm aommmmmmm aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ was holding her nipple in teeth like making her scared and trying to make her talk to the employees outside whl eher pussy is being dirlled and her nipples was about to be bitten hard ] aommmmm aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna go deep mammmm let the employees know aughhh u are busy mamm aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Priyanka: aaaahhhhh...aaaaahhh..fucckkk...whattt .happeennnn...ahhaaaahhhh..i m busyyyyy...aaaaahhhh withhhh..chottuuu preparinggggg....for mettingggg...ahhhhhhhhhh...fuccvkkkkk
[Image: hpse_fullsize__524953630_Priyanka%20Chop...5de2ee.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 01:19 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Priyanka: aaaahhhhh...aaaaahhh..fucckkk...whattt .happeennnn...ahhaaaahhhh..i m busyyyyy...aaaaahhhh withhhh..chottuuu preparinggggg....for mettingggg...ahhhhhhhhhh...fuccvkkkkk
[Image: hpse_fullsize__524953630_Priyanka%20Chop...5de2ee.JPG]
[ i was literally pulling all my dick out and shoving half in while talking and the force was making her ass to bang the door and she was looking at roof like her soul is liberating and she was getting her orgasm getting close and i wanted her to cum right on the door way while talking to them as i wanted her to speak as sh e cums] aughhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhh mammmmmm aughhh aughhh keep talking aughhh aommm aommmmmmmm [ i was holding her body and her meaty thighss was hnging and gripping my cock and she was trying to hold me dick with ehr thighss ot stop but i was fucking ehr thigshs nd pussy and she was literally moaning so loud to cum while talking to her employes showing her lust ful voices]
Priyanka: aughhhhhhhhhhhhh..aaaaahhhhhhhhaaaahhhh....fuccvkkkk...tell...meee..aahhhhhhhhh...i mmmm..bussyyyy...aughhhhh..ahhhh..withhh.  pa....tell mmmeeee...ahhhhhhh...aughhhhhh..aaaaaahhhhhhh...do...itttt....ahhhhhh..aughhhhh..urr ..too...goodddd..fuckkkkk...ur.relaxing meee.aswelll.....aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh.cummmm.in...meeee
[Image: hpse_fullsize__671954428_Priyanka%20Chop...63771f.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 01:26 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Priyanka: aughhhhhhhhhhhhh..aaaaahhhhhhhhaaaahhhh....fuccvkkkk...tell...meee..aahhhhhhhhh...i mmmm..bussyyyy...aughhhhh..ahhhh..withhh.  pa....tell mmmeeee...ahhhhhhh...aughhhhhh..aaaaaahhhhhhh...do...itttt....ahhhhhh..aughhhhh..urr ..too...goodddd..fuckkkkk...ur.relaxing meee.aswelll.....aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh.cummmm.in...meeee
[Image: hpse_fullsize__671954428_Priyanka%20Chop...63771f.JPG]
[ i knew she will scream a lot if i shove now so as she said i lip locked her while shoving 8 inches in her suddenly making ehr pour all he rlove juice out on my dick] auumm mammm am gonna give a surprise mamm aoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ i was kisisng ehr so tight and long as not to make her scream but some muffled scream leaked as she was cursing my dick as it was piercing her and making ehr cum right in her own office.. but little did she know there i 5 more inches down waiting for her .... her muffled screams was making her employees doubtful but she was enjoying the thirll of her employees knowing someithing hot is happeneing but they cant see and she was enjoying while her clothes waswrappedright below her boobies as it was small dress and it was now like a towel tied on her tummy ]
Priyanka: auhhhhhhh...dddhappoopp....ahhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh
..ahhhhhhh...u ....aaaaaahhhhjhhj...aughhhhhh...i willl ...fireee....uuuurrrrr meeee sooo  harrdddd .aaahjjh..ahhhhh..aughhhhhh..i..willll doooo...myuu nexttt mettting withhh the guy outside  ahaahhah ....guccckkkk aughhhhhh 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2992022755_Priyanka%20Cho...f97040.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 01:34 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Priyanka: auhhhhhhh...dddhappoopp....ahhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh
..ahhhhhhh...u ....aaaaaahhhhjhhj...aughhhhhh...i willl ...fireee....uuuurrrrr meeee sooo  harrdddd .aaahjjh..ahhhhh..aughhhhhh..i..willll doooo...myuu nexttt mettting withhh the guy outside  ahaahhah ....guccckkkk aughhhhhh 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2992022755_Priyanka%20Cho...f97040.JPG]
aughhhhhhh nooooo AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [ she was gripping my cock and the scream made the employees outside was confused but as she said she wwill fire they ran back to places wondering what we were doing ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mamamm aughhhhh then u wont aaaughhhhhhh get this cockkk mammmmm aaughhhhhhhhhhh [ she was still in air with her thighs on my cock holding whle her cum oozing on herr thighssand on my dick while she was shivering and acting like begging as she knew my dick was bigger now by the teasing and she wanted more to happen before meeting so she was acting like begging for my cock and she will stay and do whatever just for my dick and it wa smaking my dick twitch in her pussy and slowly it was kisisng ehr omwb and she was enjoying chottu''s cock kissing her womb as she playfully mocking as even my dick knows how ot kiss ]
Priyanka:aaauggggghhhhhhhhh..aaaahhhhh...onlyyyy....i..willl. takreee...cockkk..chottuuuu...aaaaahhhhh...fuckkkk...aughhhhhhhhhhh..ahhhhh...i..willl..not .let anyone..even touccchhhh...these....these....areee...from now. Are mine...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__80843573_Priyanka%20Chopr...818%29.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 01:46 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Priyanka:aaauggggghhhhhhhhh..aaaahhhhh...onlyyyy....i..willl. takreee...cockkk..chottuuuu...aaaaahhhhh...fuckkkk...aughhhhhhhhhhh..ahhhhh...i..willl..not .let anyone..even touccchhhh...these....these....areee...from now. Are mine...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__80843573_Priyanka%20Chopr...818%29.JPG]

aughhhhhhh thats it mam uaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ i was slowly walking her to the chair and walking was making my dick kiss and trying to plunge in her and she wa smoaning and mocking like my dick wants more of her ] aughhhhh mammm ugahhhhh ur pussyyy dhppppp dhapppp aughh si welcoming me aughh so much aughhhhhhhhhhhh [ i sat on the chair and she was standing by placing ehr legs on the either sides and having my dick half in her like its stuck in her and now only she is seeing my black dick connecting her na dme and he was shcoked but she was slowly trying to sit on my lap while he rpussy trying to take my cock in but it was making her moan and scream while cursing all gods for making me her PA and giving me this dick ] AUGHHHHH mammm aughhhh carefull aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh