Xossip

Full Version: DIRTY WORLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Regina: don't open ur eyee..no ...cheating..in sgudyinggg...ahhhhhhohhhhh..mathhsss chotuu[ as she kept her boob on her bro face her nipple goes in her bros mouth and he bite her hard accidentally while  she was screaming loud but smiled at me while again giving like feeidng her bro while her dick was rubbing her thigh
[Image: regina-iifa6.jpg]
(10-03-2019, 09:53 PM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Regina: don't open ur eyee..no ...cheating..in sgudyinggg...ahhhhhhohhhhh..mathhsss chotuu[ as she kept her boob on her bro face her nipple goes in her bros mouth and he bite her hard accidentally while  she was screaming loud but smiled at me while again giving like feeidng her bro while her dick was rubbing her thigh
[Image: regina-iifa6.jpg]

[ i felt the warm boobies on my face but didn't know what it was and as i caught something hard on my lips i bit it ] aommmmm akkkkkkkkkkkkk [ she screamed a bit after that and i opened my eyes as she screamed and saw her boobies before my face while she was holding to feed me ] aughhhhhh didii... am .. am... soo.... [ as i was trying to talk she scolded me naughtily as i bit her nipples hard but again slowly feeding while rubbing my head like a baby and she was mocking for being a baby while hugging close and she was like sitting on my lap and feeding me as i wa below her nad she was able to rub my tent with her thighss but she was not saying anything as she wasnted to make it even more big ] aoommmmm didii aommmm aommmm akkkkkkkkk [ as i was holding ehr nipples and sucking and even bite some times she was moaning and screaming and mocking for bites while slowly moaning and she was enjoying while slowly moving her body and thighss over my tent and she was telling like am learning good ]
Regina: aaauhhhhh aucccvvhhhh suckkk .....uurrr diiii
...ahhhhhhhhhh..auchhhhhhhh..mmmmahhh chotuuuu ahhhhhh ahhhh bittttiiiieeee..ahuuuughhhhhhhh..u r ddiidiii harddderrrr..chotuuuuu..u willl...get ..aughhhhhh...auchhh.full markssss.[Now screaming louding harrddllly bescause chhotu bitting so hard hearing off getting full marks
While on others side her dick was getting so huge even rubbing her thigsss its iiits rubbingg her diidiiis pussy over her drees 
[Image: regina-cassandra-at-radio-city8.jpg]
Chottuu wearning dress like these n ws on chotuuu llap
(10-03-2019, 10:15 PM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Regina: aaauhhhhh aucccvvhhhh suckkk .....uurrr diiii
...ahhhhhhhhhh..auchhhhhhhh..mmmmahhh chotuuuu ahhhhhh ahhhh bittttiiiieeee..ahuuuughhhhhhhh..u r ddiidiii harddderrrr..chotuuuuu..u willl...get ..aughhhhhh...auchhh.full markssss.[Now screaming louding harrddllly bescause chhotu bitting so hard hearing off getting full marks
While on others side her dick was getting so huge even rubbing her thigsss its iiits rubbingg her diidiiis pussy over her drees 
[Image: regina-cassandra-at-radio-city8.jpg]
Regina wearning dress like these was in chotuuu llap

[ i was made to hug her by waist as she was close ot me and i was sucking and biting her boobeis while she ws encouraging to do more ] aughhh aommmm aommm aommm aommm aomm am i aommm didi.. will i get full aommm aommm marks if i aoommmm do this aoommm aomm akakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk [ i gave a hard bite which made her to scream much looking at teh roof and she was feeling my tent was little biggera nd she thought chottu had an erection and she was now screaming and moving thighs on it while asking about it in a naughty way while stammering and i was so into her boobies i was not letting go and she was happy but also screaming as i was biting harder now ] aommmm akkk aom aughhhhh didiii aughh ur legss aommmm aommmmm aommmmm aommmmmmmmmmmm aommmmmmmm [ she was holding my head and asking to stop in a naughty way but she was happy that chottu si loveing hr boobeis so bad he is not even taking his mouth out ] aommmmmmmaoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Regina: aaaughhhh aughhhh put her hand over bro head n pressing her little bro head on her boobies with a full furce ahhhh ahhhhhh chotuuuu ahhhhh suck urrr ddidfii boobs ahhhhh aughhhhh ...aughhhh...uu..willllll..toppp aughhhhhh in whole schollh..ahhhh[ screaming in pain bt  getting pressing head to make her innocent bro hard
Even her dick now become half hard for her diiidiii
Entering mid of her diiidii pussy whilee she jumping on her bro laappp in pain
She thik wow whts a huge dick my liitle  bro got even her dick entering my poking my pussyyy above but actually she don't imagined what huge monster her bro have in a boxer
[Image: reginacassandra-pillanuvvulenijeevitham-sm30.jpg]
(10-03-2019, 10:38 PM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Regina: aaaughhhh aughhhh put her hand over bro head n pressing her little bro head on her boobies with a full furce ahhhh ahhhhhh chotuuuu ahhhhh suck urrr ddidfii boobs ahhhhh aughhhhh ...aughhhh...uu..willllll..toppp aughhhhhh in whole schollh..ahhhh[ screaming in pain bt  getting pressing head to make her innocent bro hard
Even her dick now become half hard for her diiidiii
Entering mid of her diiidii pussy whilee she jumping on her bro laappp in pain
She thik wow whts a huge dick my liitle  bro got even her dick entering my poking my pussyyy above but actually she don't imagined what huge monster her bro have in a boxer
[Image: reginacassandra-pillanuvvulenijeevitham-sm30.jpg]
[ i was sucking hard like puling her nipples back and biting and she was enjoying the sweet pain while she thought i will go far so she wanted to stop so she was consoling me and pulling her boobies out while my saliva was on her boobies and nipple and also several bite marks on it which she mocked me  and acted like playing with me while she was rubbing her thighss on my tent and playfully asked what it was ] aughhhh didiii i wnat them aommm oommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ but she pulled out he rboobies ] aughh didiii aughhh pls don't aughhhhhh i don't know didii aughh its getting wierd didiii after doing that .. [ i poked her soft boobies while saying with finger which amde her gasp and she was msiling while loly using her hands to rub over my tent and she was trying make me lie while slowly lying over me and pulling my shorts down and she was even thrilled ot see her chottus cock thinking it woul be average of 6 inches as a boy but she didn;t realy know and slowly pulled out my shorts and my boxer was little wet with precum and it was like a huge ball was hiding and she was looking at me from my crotch area as she was lying like her face was on thighs and i was lieing in bed ] aughhh didii... what arte u aughhhh didii am ...... [ she understood i was shy so mocked for that too while slowly pressing and asking naughty questions ]
Regina: aughhh..ahhhhh....ohhhhhhha.. auuuughhhhhhhhh[ shepulle pulled her boxer down and her dick was standing right up like 13 inch thick monster.. her eyes was like sohcked and she was not able  to believe as a her kid bro having this sizehhh mosnster with precummmin on her top ...he got how can it be her bro ittsss hugee as like it was horse dick not of her little bro
( WHILE THINKING OF HER BRO MOnsterous givg her bro a lustful smile n say ..
Ahhhh ughhhhh what aaahhhhh aaa what a thickkkerr 1(maths couting) u  havvveeee  ahhhh u willlll top not only in school but u willl be top of diidii also (giving him a horny smile
[Her innocent bro don't understand waht how cn i top with thses hungeee 1
[Image: regina-cassandra-pics7.jpg]
(10-03-2019, 11:03 PM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Regina: aughhh..ahhhhh....ohhhhhhha.. auuuughhhhhhhhh[ shepulle pulled her boxer down and her dick was standing right up like 13 inch thick monster.. her eyes was like sohcked and she was not able  to believe as a her kid bro having this sizehhh mosnster with precummmin on her top ...he got how can it be her bro ittsss hugee as like it was horse dick not of her little bro
( WHILE THINKING OF HER BRO MOnsterous givg her bro a lustful smile n say ..
Ahhhh ughhhhh what aaahhhhh aaa what a thickkkerr 1(maths couting) u  havvveeee  ahhhh u willlll top not only in school but u willl be top of diidii also (giving him a horny smile
[Her innocent bro don't understand waht how cn i top with thses hungeee 1
[Image: regina-cassandra-pics7.jpg]
[ she pulled my boxer along with my shorts and my dick was like slapping her whole face as it was that large and thick like cucumber and she was mesmerized and she was looking at my afce while having my dick resting on her face like a rod and she was shocked.. she remembered the orn movie she saw and even that man dick was little small when compared to this and she was so shocked and she was trying hold it] aughhhh didii... why didi. why did  aughhh [ i tried to cover my dick with both hands but she slapped my hands and made them move and she was holding it like a pole and she was sying naughty things while even her hand wrapped was not enough and it was too thick and high as even her both hands will not cover my dick ] aughhh didiii ufff ur hands aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she wa sholding with both hands like a pole and she was comparing it ] didii... what are u saying aughhh how can i aughhh top with this aughhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... top of u aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didii.. [ she was laughing at my innocence as even top of her was a difficult for me to understand.. she was trying to kiss it while looking at me like playfully doing and i thought she was going to bite ] aughhh didiii aughh don't bite aughhh noooo plsss didii aughhhhhhh [ she was giggling and acting like biting but she was kissing every time and even the dick head was thick and red ]
Regina: ummmahhhh ...mmmmuuuuahhhhhh....uuu willll ...defenitelyyy  ....topp...muaaaaahhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...whhattt...aaapoleeeee.....u haveee...muaahhhhh.mmmmmuaaahhhh[holding her bro it with one hand but its like her half dickkk was huggr...while kissing shhheee suvkkkeddd it one yimmme
Mmmmmahhhhhh
Chotu: auughhhhhb auuhhh...aghhhh...je was ....in ...pleasure...her diidiii soft lipss on jer pee
[Image: bollywood-actress-regina5.jpg]
(10-03-2019, 11:19 PM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Regina: ummmahhhh ...mmmmuuuuahhhhhh....uuu willll ...defenitelyyy  ....topp...muaaaaahhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...whhattt...aaapoleeeee.....u haveee...muaahhhhh.mmmmmuaaahhhh[holding her bro it with one hand but its like her half dickkk was huggr...while kissing shhheee suvkkkeddd it one yimmme
Mmmmmahhhhhh
Chotu: auughhhhhb auuhhh...aghhhh...je was ....in ...pleasure...her diidiii soft lipss on jer pee
[Image: bollywood-actress-regina5.jpg]

aughhh didii aughhh it dirty didi aughhh aughhh nooo aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ i jerked up a bit and 5 inches of my dick shoved in her mouth and she was shocked as it wasthick and it touched her throat and coughed while mocking adn scolding my dick nuaghtyily while she was sitting in bed and holding my dick like an award and she was seeing pre cum making a droplet on it and she was horny ... so she wanted me ot play in her love hole so.. she was acting like she has some pain in her thighss and lifted her skirt and asked chottu to get in ] aughh dididi.. what happend why are u scraming didi.. what happend... [ she was enjoying chottu's care for her and used it and she was moaning and screaming like pain and asked me to get in and do something so that she was planning to hold me in her skirt]