Xossip

Full Version: DIRTY WORLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18-08-2019, 12:53 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Shilpa :aaaahhhhhhhhhh....aahhhhhh....aughhHHHHHH
AhhhHhh chotuuuuu ...yessss...aahhhh...fuckkkkkk..augh
Ahhsss....slowlyyyy...these was big aughhhhh..removee..
These will tear myy pusyyyyy...aughhhhhhh....ahhhhsss..
(While chotu moving in pain n he plunged 2 inch more in her while shilpa screaming in pain n chotu now hold shilpa boobs n strted sucking in pain.....

[Image: hpse_fullsize__849130732_Shilpa%20Shetty...23c219.JPG]

[i was not listening and kept pumping in pleasure without even knowing it and she was feeling like i have three legs as my dick was so thick and she was comparinga dn screaming while i was plunging deep and deep and almost 8 inches was in and was hitting her womb which she never felt as her huby was only 6 inches and she was sceraming wit her legs wide and she was mocking my dick with horse and bull while hugging and feeling ehr boobeis will be red also as i was suckig so hard] aommm aommmm aommm aommmm aommmm aughhh bhabhii aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ the bed waas shaking in our fuck and she was looking at the roof which had mirror in it and she was seeing a small boy between her body and her thighss was apart but only she knows my dick was plunging deep in ehr pussy almost tearing her]
Shilpa:Aughhhh ahhhhh chotuuu....ahhhhh stoppp chotuuuuu ...aughhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh ur dickkkk wasss even aughhhh ahhhh bigher tha horse one chotuuu aughhhhh ahhhhhhhhh.... aughhhh chotu aughhhhh...thapppppp...thhappppppp..ahhhhhh...aughhh
Ahhhhhhh chotuuu aahhh... dickkk was more bigger than urr bhaiya ...these is myyyy first nightttt. Todayyy i felled a realll one ahhhhhsssss...(while she screaming alot still praising her but she don't know know 2 inch was still out....which going ti knock up her like helllll...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3488757897_Shilpa%20Shett...37f36a.JPG]
(18-08-2019, 01:04 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Shilpa:Aughhhh ahhhhh chotuuu....ahhhhh stoppp chotuuuuu ...aughhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh ur dickkkk wasss even aughhhh ahhhh bigher tha horse one chotuuu aughhhhh ahhhhhhhhh.... aughhhh chotu aughhhhh...thapppppp...thhappppppp..ahhhhhh...aughhh
Ahhhhhhh chotuuu aahhh... dickkk was more bigger than urr bhaiya ...these is myyyy first nightttt. Todayyy i felled a realll one ahhhhhsssss...(while she screaming alot still praising her but she don't know know 2 inch was still out....which going ti knock up her like helllll...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3488757897_Shilpa%20Shett...37f36a.JPG]

auaghhhh bhabhiii aoommmm aommm aommm aughhhh i wanna aommm aommm go deep abhbhaiii aommmmm aommmmm i wanna plunge in aughhhhh [ i was keeping my legs on her thighss for support to push remaining 3 inches in which she realised then only and cries out loud not to as she was alrady felt her pussy is tearig but it was too late as i used her thighss for support andplunged more in and i was depe in ehr womb already while her sceram was like about to shatter the glass] AUGHhhhhh bhabhiiii aughhh AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [ i was bitig her boobis and nipples as her pussy was tighetning and presisng my dick like milking it adn she was in depe pain but also mocking adn screaming while she was seeing teh mirror in roof and seeing chottu hip was moving up adn down while she was feeling like a rod was going in and pout and now she was feeling i was fucking her womb directly which she never felt and she was feeling pain dn enjoying but soon she realised chottu will cum at any time so she was trying to stop but my fucking was making her stammer a lot and she was not able to speak properly]
Shilpa:  .aah aa ..mmm . Yaa ,.. mm . Ahhhhh ss  chotuuu.. yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh chothuu u fucking me like ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh...like a bulll....aughhhhh aah aah mmmm .yes .. mmm .. thats what i wanted to ..teachh u aughhh..aaaughhhh ahhhh .. aahhhs   ummm ahhhssss ...aughhhh stopppp....chotuuuuu.aughhhh...fuckkkkk...u teared myyy pusyyyyyy aughhhhh....aaahhhhhsssssss
Urrr dickkkkk hittting my wombbbb stopp aaahhhhhhh .....aughhhhhhh....(screaming like hell in pain but chotu now loving r screaming n doing it more fastly now he enjoying these even nt knowing that he is going to cumm soon in her bhabhi...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3547322673_Shilpa%20Shett...05165c.JPG]
(18-08-2019, 01:16 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Shilpa:  .aah aa ..mmm . Yaa ,.. mm . Ahhhhh ss  chotuuu.. yesss. mmm aaammm hmmmm
Dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappabhhhh chothuu u fucking me like ahhhhhh ...aughhhhh...like a bulll....aughhhhh aah aah mmmm .yes .. mmm .. thats what i wanted to ..teachh u aughhh..aaaughhhh ahhhh .. aahhhs   ummm ahhhssss ...aughhhh stopppp....chotuuuuu.aughhhh...fuckkkkk...u teared myyy pusyyyyyy aughhhhh....aaahhhhhsssssss
Urrr dickkkkk hittting my wombbbb stopp aaahhhhhhh .....aughhhhhhh....(screaming like hell in pain but chotu now loving r screaming n doing it more fastly now he enjoying these even nt knowing that he is going to cumm soon in her bhabhi...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3547322673_Shilpa%20Shett...05165c.JPG]

[ when moving so mcuh in her she was not able to stop or talk clearly and i was feeling a new bliss and my dick was like ready to burst it was  new feel] AUGHHHH aommmm aommmm aommmm aommm AOMMMm aughh bhabhiii my dick auhhh aughh paining bhabii aommmm aomm aughhhhhhhhhhhh [ my dick was getting thicker and bigger now ready to erupt only she understood am gonna cum so she tries to stop but it was already too late] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bhabhiii AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH am AUGHHHH peeinggg AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [ i was cumming for the first time and my thick seeds was directly deposited in her womb and she was scraeming so much while praising my dick for its size while also mocking me like am doing so much that even her hubby didnt do and even i might mke her mom soon and she was all doing thsi while screaming loud liek even neighbours hearing it ]
Shilpa :Aaaahhhhhhhh ....uhhhhhh........ahhhhhhhhhh
Aughhhhhhh....ahhhhhhh...chotuuuuu...fuckkkkkkk...
Aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...yessssssss...ahhhhhh
Fuckkkkkkkk...urrrrr...bhabhiiiii...hhhhhh aughhhh chotuuuu aughhhh urrrre goingggg too give urr bahbhi a baby soon in her womb aughhhhh ahhhhh....aaaahhhhhhh nnowwI mmmm alllll urssss urrrr even urr bhaiya can't fuckkkk likeethesenowww weee are goinggg to thse wholeee nightttt aughhhhhhhhh ahaahhaahhahahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkk(while she don't wnt even single drop of chotu were waste now she crushed her dickkk with pussyyyy....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4276350117_Shilpa%20Shett...6dc878.jpg]
(18-08-2019, 01:30 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Shilpa :Aaaahhhhhhhh ....uhhhhhh........ahhhhhhhhhh
Aughhhhhhh....ahhhhhhh...chotuuuuu...fuckkkkkkk...
Aughhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...yessssssss...ahhhhhh
Fuckkkkkkkk...urrrrr...bhabhiiiii...hhhhhh aughhhh chotuuuu aughhhh urrrre goingggg too give urr bahbhi a baby soon in her womb aughhhhh ahhhhh....aaaahhhhhhh nnowwI mmmm alllll urssss urrrr even urr bhaiya can't fuckkkk likeethesenowww weee are goinggg to thse wholeee nightttt aughhhhhhhhh ahaahhaahhahahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkk(while she don't wnt even single drop of chotu were waste now she crushed her dickkk with pussyyyy....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4276350117_Shilpa%20Shett...6dc878.jpg]

[ as soon as she screamed i felt ehr pussy tightend up so much like milking me while i was keep on pouring my seeds and i was cumming in her like 3 whole minutes nd she was sceraminga dn maoning while feeling a young boy cumming so much in her womb and she was allowing all to enter her while mocking and stamemring all and she was unable to reliase what happened.. she had let a small boy to plant his seed deep in her that too a kid whose dick is thrice he rhubby's and she was still looking at roof and moaning a little while she relaises i was cumming and slowly stopping to move and i was on hr.. she knew it was so much i her but she wanted to have some water so she slowly set me aside while standinga dn wlakinga dn she was not abel to walk properly and she was cursing my dick for that and she was near teh fridge and she drank adn a call came and she was talking in it to her hubby as she doesn't know am coming behind her lsowly ]
Shilpa : AhhhHhh aaaaahhhhhh ....aughhhhhh....ahhhhh...u poureddd urrr seddd..inn urrr
Bhabhiiii aughhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhsssss...ahhhhhh..aaaughhhhh
I m soon going to mom of urrr baby aaahhhsssd..(while she cursing her dick she leave n have a water while her hubb call came..
Shilpa:aahhhhh.sss...uffff...helloo..jannu how was r ur mettng going on....aahhhssss...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2507064863_Shilpa%20Shett...ea5dad.JPG]
(18-08-2019, 01:43 AM)Lucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Shilpa : AhhhHhh aaaaahhhhhh ....aughhhhhh....ahhhhh...u poureddd urrr seddd..inn urrr
Bhabhiiii aughhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhsssss...ahhhhhh..aaaughhhhh
I m soon going to mom of urrr baby aaahhhsssd..(while she cursing her dick she leave n have a water while her hubb call came..
Shilpa:aahhhhh.sss...uffff...helloo..jannu how was r ur mettng going on....aahhhssss...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2507064863_Shilpa%20Shett...ea5dad.JPG]

[ she was struggling to talk but i was again horny and i was behind her seeing my cum dripping from her pussy till the ground and i was seeing a chair behidn her so i adjusted it so as to make my height perfect as to plunge my dick in her again and she was not realising until my hands grabbe dhe rboobies ofrm behidn ad i hugegd he rlike baby form behidn while my dcik slowly p-plunging in her making ehr moan and screamin phone ] AUGHHHHHH bhabhiiiii i wanna do aoommm moreee aughhhhhhhhhhhh [ i was slowly moving in like inch by inch making her moan dn stamemr whch mad eher hubby question but she was  struggling to tella lie to her hubby while also whispering to me and taking my dick inch by inch in her]
Tw : August just got over .....but the rainy season just got started Wink

THIS RAINY SEASON SPECIAL

AUGUST (BARSAATI) IFCIMB THARKI DIMAAG SURVEY

releasing conveniently on a weekend for most of you to take up quickly : https://urlzs.com/bhHLE

As always results will be released as soon as 75 respondents are reached

[Image: PleaseNote2.gif?itok=7EWd0J6-]

1) One Survey experiment from this time : you can if finding it difficult to just name 1 celeb in 1 category name 2. Please do not add more than 2 as answer to 1 question.

2) Please click on the last "lund ki kasam sach bol raha hoon" tab to ensure all your responses are recorded 

GO AHEAD LET THE WORLD KNOW WHO MADE YOUR LUND - BARAS BARAS BARSE Big Grin

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1329580438_Kriti%20Sanon%...764ff9.JPG]