Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(14-04-2021, 11:27 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Gautam: (Driving the car) It was a nice party Kaju.. too bad we had to leave tonight itself... are you sure you had to be home for your meeting tomorrow?

Kajal: (In passenger seat).. Of-course honey.. Its very important... I know you like parties.. but when I told you to eave early, you delayed and look now.. its close to 1am...and our driver had to leave us too.

[They had married an year ago after dating for 2 years.. Gautam was a businessman...and Kajal had given up her career to support him in his business and home]

[Image: Kajal-Gautam-main.jpg]

( gautam being a business man had took a loan of over 650 crores for his business from a loan shark named Ashok and after 3 years havent returned the money till now and has been citing various reasons like economic downfall or corona situation closing his restaurants down and delaying dates and months that he will pay he will pay but he dosent at the end and so this has been happening for months now so he paid a goon to recover his loan by threatening gautam)

( myself Guddu 37 year old expiereinced goon who has been threatening business man since i was 20 year old i had 3 cases of attempted murder on me and was in jail for 2 years and got released by ashok just to get his work done of threatening gautam and making him pay whatever he has)

( i was following gautam for 3 days now and i have seen he is accompanied by his driver and 2 bodyguards and so i chose to attack when he is alone and then today i started following his car from evening and so it was some event hosted by some of his realtives and it was night and he and his wife kajal were returning and i had a forest house in the path they were driving so i was driving a jeep behind his car and overtook his car sudddnely and stopped his car i had taken out a knife in one hand and knocked his car glass  and indicating him to get out)

knokk cknoccckk ( i said nothing  i was 6 feet tall bilt like atank and was dark black skinned)
(14-04-2021, 11:41 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( gautam being a business man had took a loan of over 650 crores for his business from a loan shark named Ashok and after 3 years havent returned the money till now and has been citing various reasons like economic downfall or corona situation closing his restaurants down and delaying dates and months that he will pay he will pay but he dosent at the end and so this has been happening for months now so he paid a goon to recover his loan by threatening gautam)

( myself Guddu 37 year old expiereinced goon who has been threatening business man since i was 20 year old i had 3 cases of attempted murder on me and was in jail for 2 years and got released by ashok just to get his work done of threatening gautam and making him pay whatever he has)

( i was following gautam for 3 days now and i have seen he is accompanied by his driver and 2 bodyguards and so i chose to attack when he is alone and then today i started following his car from evening and so it was some event hosted by some of his realtives and it was night and he and his wife kajal were returning and i had a forest house in the path they were driving so i was driving a jeep behind his car and overtook his car sudddnely and stopped his car i had taken out a knife in one hand and knocked his car glass  and indicating him to get out)

knokk cknoccckk ( i said nothing  i was 6 feet tall bilt like atank and was dark black skinned)

Gautam: (Slamming the breaks hard and noticing the knife)... Who is this kaju?... Must be a goonda... dont get out .. I'll handle it

[Gautam had been showing off to his wife his bravery, wit and strength to further impress her... because he had been doing it before their marriage and now he can't stop.. but kajal knew all those were pseudo confidence]

[Image: Cinema6.JPG]

Kajal: (Holding his hand)..No..dont.. just move the car back and drive away... it's not safe!!

Gautam: (Smirking) ha.. dont worry dear.. I can take care of us..

Gautam: (Opening the door and stepping out threatening)..Hey..you.. what do you want? do you know who I am?
(14-04-2021, 11:51 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Gautam: (Slamming the breaks hard and noticing the knife)... Who is this kaju?... Must be a goonda... dont get out .. I'll handle it

[Gautam had been showing off to his wife his bravery, wit and strength to further impress her... because he had been doing it before their marriage and now he can't stop.. but kajal knew all those were pseudo confidence]

[Image: Cinema6.JPG]

Kajal: (Holding his hand)..No..dont.. just move the car back and drive away... it's not safe!!

Gautam: (Smirking) ha.. dont worry dear.. I can take care of us..

Gautam: (Opening the door and stepping out threatening)..Hey..you.. what do you want? do you know who I am?

( as soon as gautam stepped out and came in front was telling me if i know him and showing attitude)

slapppppppppppppppppppppp ( just slapped him )

650 crores now no more extension ( i didnt said who has sent me but i am sure when i quoted the exact figure u took loan from ashok u know who it is )

slapppppppppppppppppppppppp ( slapped him again hold his collar and placed knife against his throat )

( hs height was till my chest as i was tall )
(14-04-2021, 11:56 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as soon as gautam stepped out and came in front was telling me if i know him and showing attitude)

slapppppppppppppppppppppp ( just slapped him )

650 crores now no more extension ( i didnt said who has sent me but i am sure when i quoted the exact figure u took loan from ashok u know who it is )

slapppppppppppppppppppppppp ( slapped him again hold his collar and placed knife against his throat )

( hs height was till my chest as i was tall )

[Gautam had almost blacked out after the 1st slap.... it came when he was least expecting]

[Kajal panicked seeing her husband getting slapped... and she shouted 'areeeee!!!']

Kajal: (Taking her phone and dialing).. Gautam!!!... Who is this?..... Are you OK?....i'm calling police...(Panicking and sweating)

[Image: 56e869c872df887c74f058ac29bc3004.jpg]
(14-04-2021, 12:01 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Gautam had almost blacked out after the 1st slap.... it came when he was least expecting]

[Kajal panicked seeing her husband getting slapped... and she shouted 'areeeee!!!']

Kajal: (Taking her phone and dialing).. Gautam!!!... Who is this?..... Are you OK?....i'm calling police...(Panicking and sweating)

[Image: 56e869c872df887c74f058ac29bc3004.jpg]

( i wasnt even cared about u trying to threaten me by calling police as first of all this place was in between a forest the road was passing through the forest and there was no cell tower so mobile will be useless and second i didnt gave a damn about police as i was a notorious goon )

( i was talking to gautam as i didnt gave much care into looking at the woman through the tinted glass )

so i hope u know me now ?( i asked gautam)

or do u want me to make u know me ( knuckling my left fist)

i dont wanna hurt u but dont show attitude and know ur place Mr kichlu
(14-04-2021, 12:05 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i wasnt even cared about u trying to threaten me by calling police as first of all this place was in between a forest the road was passing through the forest and there was no cell tower so mobile will be useless and second i didnt gave a damn about police as i was a notorious goon )

( i was talking to gautam as i didnt gave much care into looking at the woman through the tinted glass )

so i hope u know me now ?( i asked gautam)

or do u want me to make u know me ( knuckling my left fist)

i dont wanna hurt u but dont show attitude and know ur place Mr kichlu

[Gautam was pale as hell and he just nodded.... Kajal was still dialing and searching on her phone]

Gautam: I will.. will...replay in... thr..three months....please dont hurt me...(Gulping)

Kajal: are you ok gautam?.hello....hello..... (And she realised the network was off)

[Image: 27112069fa692621d51e9d07fdb9ea5798c8eced.jpg]

[Kajal was more accustomed to these types of situations since she had seen and experienced in her field... and she had more courage than her husband]

kajal: (Unlocking the door)... Hey.!!

Gautam: No..no... stay in car kaju.. I'll take care of it...(removing his gold chain...and whispering) Here ..take this..and i promise i'll repay.
(14-04-2021, 12:14 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Gautam was pale as hell and he just nodded.... Kajal was still dialing and searching on her phone]

Gautam: I will.. will...replay in... thr..three months....please dont hurt me...(Gulping)

Kajal: are you ok gautam?.hello....hello..... (And she realised the network was off)

[Image: 27112069fa692621d51e9d07fdb9ea5798c8eced.jpg]

[Kajal was more accustomed to these types of situations since she had seen and experienced in her field... and she had more courage than her husband]

kajal: (Unlocking the door)... Hey.!!

Gautam: No..no... stay in car kaju.. I'll take care of it...(removing his gold chain...and whispering) Here ..take this..and i promise i'll repay.

( as gautam said 3 months i slightly gave a small cut with the knife on his neck just a bit to warn him no more delay)

( my jeep was standing in front of ur car with headlights on and as u stepped out of ur car slowly i looked at u ur lips the way u spoke without opening ur mouth fully but just cuey moving ur lips i got a slight hard on )

( as his wife kajal stepped and gatam was giving me his gold chain)

i think i will take something else gautam ( murmuring slowly ) 

ur wife looks hot ( licks my lips looking at her arms)
(14-04-2021, 12:19 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as gautam said 3 months i slightly gave a small cut with the knife on his neck just a bit to warn him no more delay)

( my jeep was standing in front of ur car with headlights on and as u stepped out of ur car slowly i looked at u ur lips the way u spoke without opening ur mouth fully but just cuey moving ur lips i got a slight hard on )

( as his wife kajal stepped and gatam was giving me his gold chain)

i think i will take something else gautam ( murmuring slowly ) 

ur wife looks hot ( licks my lips looking at her arms)

Gautam: shhhhhh...(When knife cut neck)....no no... I can give you more... (Pulling out his wallet)

[Kajal came out and stood right in front of their car in the path of the headlight....showing her full form]

[She was wearing a green lehenga with a golden sleeveless top and she was glowing in from of the lights]

[Image: kajal_aggarwal_in_green_lehenga_choli.jpg]

Kajal: (crossing her arms)... looks like you want to rob us...(with a stern look) but are you ready to face the consequences?

[gautam was surpriced by kajal's bravery.... and 1st time he felt weak in front of his wife..... he wondered if she was playing along all this time]

[Image: 27112065338b16ab1198bdb1ef9f478e3f71395c.jpg]

gautam: (With some confidence now) Look brother... i'll even give my wife's jewels and purse...Just leave us and go... it'll be good for all of us (He grimed looking t his wife)
(14-04-2021, 12:30 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Gautam: shhhhhh...(When knife cut neck)....no no... I can give you more... (Pulling out his wallet)

[Kajal came out and stood right in front of their car in the path of the headlight....showing her full form]

[She was wearing a green lehenga with a golden sleeveless top and she was glowing in from of the lights]

[Image: kajal_aggarwal_in_green_lehenga_choli.jpg]

Kajal: (crossing her arms)... looks like you want to rob us...(with a stern look) but are you ready to face the consequences?

[gautam was surpriced by kajal's bravery.... and 1st time he felt weak in front of his wife..... he wondered if she was playing along all this time]

[Image: 27112065338b16ab1198bdb1ef9f478e3f71395c.jpg]

gautam: (With some confidence now) Look brother... i'll even give my wife's jewels and purse...Just leave us and go... it'll be good for all of us (He grimed looking t his wife)

( i was not even looking at gautam when u came out )

( i look at ur eyes and lips)

well Mrs Kichlu i am not here to rob u but to get recovery of the loan ur hubby took and what consequences is a sexy piece like u talking about ( looking at ur fleshy creamy arms)

( i grinned like an evil when gautam ssaid he will give his wifes ornaments its good for all of us)

how about ur wife ( raised by eyebrows indicating i am not interested in her ornaments but in his wife)
(14-04-2021, 12:37 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was not even looking at gautam when u came out )

( i look at ur eyes and lips)

well Mrs Kichlu i am not here to rob u but to get recovery of the loan ur hubby took and what consequences is a sexy piece like u talking about ( looking at ur fleshy creamy arms)

( i grinned like an evil when gautam ssaid he will give his wifes ornaments its good for all of us)

how about ur wife ( raised by eyebrows indicating i am not interested in her ornaments but in his wife)

[Kajal closed her mouth when she saw blood from er husbands neck... and she was afraid]

[Kajal knew she had to approach this differently.... and not with anger ....but charm]

[Image: IMG_20200619_095218.jpg]

Gautam: What!!.. how dare you ask for my wife.... You will suffer for this (Raising his finger threatening) 

[Guddu held his finger and bent it away... and gautam screamed in pain]

Kajal: (Stepping forward)... No no bhaiyya... please leave him... Gautam!!..shhhhhhh.... keep quite (warning her husband)

[Image: 2711231933cbe55ec84f683dad44f61a17cf7977.jpg]

Gautam: But kajal.... he is asking for you!!!!... how can I keep quite?

kajal: like how I kept quite all these years.... gautam you have no idea how many men were after me.... and he is just one among them...(smiled at guddu)

Kajal: (Flirting) Tell me Bhaiyya..... what does it take for you to leave me and my husband alone?  

[Image: 2711216247e314492804f04b6b95fedd6a4be4f7.gif]