Xossip
Actress Hypocrisy - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Actress Hypocrisy (/thread-39485.html)

Actress Hypocrisy - Kaluakala - 30-03-2021

This thread is open now

welcome amir bro

RE: Actress Hypocrisy - Kaluakala - 30-03-2021

(myself satish also known as kalua nicknamed i am the son of the AJD party president who is going to sweep the election this year and many influencial candidates have given their name )

( i am just 20 year old black skinned tall 6 feet 2 height and lean muscled )

( my dad who is the head of the party is now 64 old and now i am his youngest son who is about to become the new head so i was like the prince the heir to the throne )

( many celibrieties had given forward their name and i was not interested in many of them as they didnt had any ground work one of them was saif ali khan and i had a huge crush on his wife kareena as ui used to watch fevicol song back to back all the time and he kept on messaging me for the party ticket )

( but i kept on ignoring him as i was planning to give ticket to some other candidate)

RE: Actress Hypocrisy - Aamir0077 - 30-03-2021

(30-03-2021, 07:09 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: (myself satish also known as kalua nicknamed i am the son of the AJD party president who is going to sweep the election this year and many influencial candidates have given their name )

( i am just 20 year old black skinned tall 6 feet 2 height and lean muscled )

( my dad who is the head of the party is now 64 old and now i am his youngest son who is about to become the new head so i was like the prince the heir to the throne )

( many celibrieties had given forward their name and i was not interested in many of them as they didnt had any ground work one of them was saif ali khan and i had a huge crush on his wife kareena as ui used to watch fevicol song back to back all the time and he kept on messaging me for the party ticket )

( but i kept on ignoring him as i was planning to give ticket to some other candidate)

Saif: (Althought I was an heir to the pataudi family, till now im not able to establish myself in politics... I needed someone with a strong political background to support me... Everyone of the senior politicians have not considered me seriously... Hence I approached the next generation.)

Saif: (To the servant) Prepare a lavish dinner for a few people tonight.. An important guest will be coming.

Saif: (Picking up phone)... Hello... Satish Sir... Saif here... I wanted to invite you to my home tonight...(as the conversation faded across the room)

[Image: saifalikhan41580470235.jpg]

(30-03-2021, 07:17 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Saif: (Althought I was an heir to the pataudi family, till now im not able to establish myself in politics... I needed someone with a strong political background to support me... Everyone of the senior politicians have not considered me seriously... Hence I approached the next generation.)

Saif: (To the servant) Prepare a lavish dinner for a few people tonight.. An important guest will be coming.

Saif: (Picking up phone)... Hello... Satish Sir... Saif here... I wanted to invite you to my home tonight...(as the conversation faded across the room)

[Image: saifalikhan41580470235.jpg]

( i was straight forward as i got call from saif)

listen saif i dont have much time i have seen ur negotiation 

u are offering 500 crores for ticket from ur constituency

we have lots of money so i am not interested in that

( as i am talking to u the fevicol song was playing in my laptop and u can hear the song playing ) i am a big fan of ur wife so if ...( clears throat) ...i guess u know what i mean

(30-03-2021, 07:21 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was straight forward as i got call from saif)

listen saif i dont have much time i have seen ur negotiation 

u are offering 500 crores for ticket from ur constituency

we have lots of money so i am not interested in that

( as i am talking to u the fevicol song was playing in my laptop and u can hear the song playing ) i am a big fan of ur wife so if ...( clears throat) ...i guess u know what i mean

Saif: (I clenched my fist when my wife's name was mentioned as it was completely unexpected)...errr... pardon sir?

Saif: (Just then Kareena walked across the room after finishing her bath... She looked very fresh with boiling sexism... As she closed the room door... I saw my reflection in the glass showcase next to it... All I could see was me in white shirt and pant.. sitting idle on my political career..the thoughts of destiny vs commitment started in my head.. what should I do?)... errrr... Sir?... (The line was dead)

(Saif exactly knew what had to be done to upkeep the name of Pataudi clan.. and he decided to sacrifice his commitment)

Saif: (Walking into the room ...saw kareena draping herself in saree...came behind and stood inches away from her) Honey... hhmmm.... I wanted to ask you something)

Kareena: Since when do you ask permission? (Pulling up her pallu and turning).. what?... was there a fresh rumor that I am fat? or I abused someone or had affair? 

Saif: (Dailing the phone)... can you please speak with this man? (As he handed the phone)

Kareena: (looking suspicious) Hello?

[Image: b6ddba8d1cd7a3740cb0c6247c8114f5.jpg]

(30-03-2021, 07:36 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Saif: (I clenched my fist when my wife's name was mentioned as it was completely unexpected)...errr... pardon sir?

Saif: (Just then Kareena walked across the room after finishing her bath... She looked very fresh with boiling sexism... As she closed the room door... I saw my reflection in the glass showcase next to it... All I could see was me in white shirt and pant.. sitting idle on my political career..the thoughts of destiny vs commitment started in my head.. what should I do?)... errrr... Sir?... (The line was dead)

(Saif exactly knew what had to be done to upkeep the name of Pataudi clan.. and he decided to sacrifice his commitment)

Saif: (Walking into the room ...saw kareena draping herself in saree...came behind and stood inches away from her) Honey... hhmmm.... I wanted to ask you something)

Kareena: Since when do you ask permission? (Pulling up her pallu and turning).. what?... was there a fresh rumor that I am fat? or I abused someone or had affair? 

Saif: (Dailing the phone)... can you please speak with this man? (As he handed the phone)

Kareena: (looking suspicious) Hello?

[Image: b6ddba8d1cd7a3740cb0c6247c8114f5.jpg]

( i didnt now whats going on in the background i just cut ur call when u didnt replied me after 2 minutes of silence)

( i took the phone and said)

yes saif did u decide on what i sai....( thats when i heard a womans voice and i had listened to all interviews of kareena and it was  silmilar voice)

hello there is this .....bebo ( calling u by ur nickname )

did ur hubby informed u ? ( phone was in speaker)

i had a conversation with saif 

can i consider the deal is done from ur end ? ( i was mad for kareena from a very young age and now kareena was hotter than ever i was hearing the fevicol song and the sound can be echoed in the phone speaker aswell)

(30-03-2021, 07:43 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i didnt now whats going on in the background i just cut ur call when u didnt replied me after 2 minutes of silence)

( i took the phone and said)

yes saif did u decide on what i sai....( thats when i heard a womans voice and i had listened to all interviews of kareena and it was  silmilar voice)

hello there is this .....bebo ( calling u by ur nickname )

did ur hubby informed u ? ( phone was in speaker)

i had a conversation with saif 

can i consider the deal is done from ur end ? ( i was mad for kareena from a very young age and now kareena was hotter than ever i was hearing the fevicol song and the sound can be echoed in the phone speaker aswell)

Kareena: (I was expecting a diehard fanboy or a someone calling far an event)... Hello..ji?

[Saif was breathing heavily and had started to sweat]

Kareena: [still assuming it to be a call to attend an even] yes... this is Bebo (chuckles)

Kareena: [wiping sweat from Saifs neck with her pallu].. informed me? one sec... [covering the phone] Is this the inaguration even we had talked about last night and I had said no? [Saif kept quite]

[Image: 195424467_ezgif-com-crop-51.gif]

Kareena: Baby.. I told you na.. I'm exhausted..ufff.. Ok this is the last one [into phone]... Ok Sir.. talk details with Saif .. and make sure there is more energy (of crowd) when I show up..(I handed the phone to Sif and walked out)

Saif: Hello Sir?

(30-03-2021, 07:56 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kareena: (I was expecting a diehard fanboy or a someone calling far an event)... Hello..ji?

[Saif was breathing heavily and had started to sweat]

Kareena: [still assuming it to be a call to attend an even] yes... this is Bebo (chuckles)

Kareena: [wiping sweat from Saifs neck with her pallu].. informed me? one sec... [covering the phone] Is this the inaguration even we had talked about last night and I had said no? [Saif kept quite]

[Image: 195424467_ezgif-com-crop-51.gif]

Kareena: Baby.. I told you na.. I'm exhausted..ufff.. Ok this is the last one [into phone]... Ok Sir.. talk details with Saif .. and make sure there is more energy (of crowd) when I show up..(I handed the phone to Sif and walked out)

Saif: Hello Sir?

( as i was listening to bebos voice i was getting hard and i was massaging my dick over pant as i was hearing ur voice)

( as u said talk details with saif ) ohh bebo dont worry about energyyy i have that in abundance ( ahhhhh yesss this milky creamy skinned woman is mine to taste now ahhhh)

( as saif started talking) 

saif listen tonight i want a trail and then deal is for 5 years per week 3 times i will visit ur house whenever i want without any prior warning and i want ur wife to go out on vacations aswell 
ur wife is mine to enjoy and u can enjoy being a politician hows the deal ( i was excited and lusting in my home for ur wife)

(30-03-2021, 08:04 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as i was listening to bebos voice i was getting hard and i was massaging my dick over pant as i was hearing ur voice)

( as u said talk details with saif ) ohh bebo dont worry about energyyy i have that in abundance ( ahhhhh yesss this milky creamy skinned woman is mine to taste now ahhhh)

( as saif started talking) 

saif listen tonight i want a trail and then deal is for 5 years per week 3 times i will visit ur house whenever i want without any prior warning and i want ur wife to go out on vacations aswell 
ur wife is mine to enjoy and u can enjoy being a politician hows the deal ( i was excited and lusting in my home for ur wife)

Saif: sir...but...but....Lets talk about this... My proposal is...(And the line went dead)

[Saif walked to Kareena in the living room]

Saif: Baby... tonight there will be guests coming... I'm hosting them here...So..

Kareena: Ohh... okay.. but dont make this a habit...I want more rest. [As she went to kitchen]

[Image: 62ccae0c-ac8c-11ea-bf1b-7541df8028ff_ima...1592301423]

[Saif couldnt get courage to tell her ... so he took time and decided to let it to fate]

That night the bell rang.. and the housekeeper opened the door and saif was standing behind

(30-03-2021, 08:14 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Saif: sir...but...but....Lets talk about this... My proposal is...(And the line went dead)

[Saif walked to Kareena in the living room]

Saif: Baby... tonight there will be guests coming... I'm hosting them here...So..

Kareena: Ohh... okay.. but dont make this a habit...I want more rest. [As she went to kitchen]

[Image: 62ccae0c-ac8c-11ea-bf1b-7541df8028ff_ima...1592301423]

[Saif couldnt get courage to tell her ... so he took time and decided to let it to fate]

That night the bell rang.. and the housekeeper opened the door and saif was standing behind

( it was 7pm and i didnt wasted any time i just reached exactly on time not a second here or there )

( i was dark black wearing red suit and coat and black pant symbolizing romance )

( i had a diamond necklace gift for my slut to be kareena in a decorated pouch )

( without removing shoes i enetred in and just patted saifs shoulder)

hey saif where is ( looking here and there as i was expecting kareena to welcome me)

( i was looking here there up the star rails everywhere i didnt saw kareena)

where is ? saif why u welcoming alone ? where is ( looking at caretaker and he knows i am the son of a great leader of  a big party)