Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(12-04-2021, 02:23 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was expecting " aish " the name saved in mobile as i didnt know her full name i thought she would open but insted her kid 10 year old chotu opened)

hey chotuuu ( hold his chin as a sweet gesture ) ( i was not bullying him now but acting very sweet)

( i entered in and sat on the couch comfortably)

chotu u alone at home ? who else in ur house chotu ?

( i knew chotu listened to me as he was slight afraid and respected me )

Chotu: No no bhaiyya... I'm alone in home... (Still afraid he would complain to my mother and she will scold me)

[Aish was almost done with her stretching... and now she started to sweat it out by skipping on the terrace]

[Image: 7b093df040462edf47180cc6bb26a1b3d5580d59.png]

Chotu: (on hearing his mothers hard footstep sound on the roof)...errrr...errr... That is ... That is .... our house worker bhaiyya.. washing cloths..

[Aish had her earphones on and was jumping up and down with the skip...wearing tights]

[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-04-2021, 02:35 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Chotu: No no bhaiyya... I'm alone in home... (Still afraid he would complain to my mother and she will scold me)

[Aish was almost done with her stretching... and now she started to sweat it out by skipping on the terrace]

[Image: 7b093df040462edf47180cc6bb26a1b3d5580d59.png]

Chotu: (on hearing his mothers hard footstep sound on the roof)...errrr...errr... That is ... That is .... our house worker bhaiyya.. washing cloths..

[Aish had her earphones on and was jumping up and down with the skip...wearing tights]

( i had already seen asexy high heel in the shoe rack and i knew aish is inside and thats her on the roof)

ohh really thats houseworker haa chotu great i thought it must be ur mo...( i was about to say mother but i stopped )

ok tell ur houseworker to bring me some water i am thirsty ( indicating i am thirsty for his mom) and chotu close the door ( i knew chotu will never say no to anyhing that i asked)

and i want ur houseworker to bring the water for me no one else ( as chotu closed the door)
( that photo aish send with a love emoji of she showing her cleavage and sexily looking down was in my head uff)
(12-04-2021, 02:42 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i had already seen asexy high heel in the shoe rack and i knew aish is inside and thats her on the roof)

ohh really thats houseworker haa chotu great i thought it must be ur mo...( i was about to say mother but i stopped )

ok tell ur houseworker to bring me some water i am thirsty ( indicating i am thirsty for his mom) and chotu close the door ( i knew chotu will never say no to anyhing that i asked)

and i want ur houseworker to bring the water for me no one else ( as chotu closed the door)
( that photo aish send with a love emoji of she showing her cleavage and sexily looking down was in my head uff)

Chotu: (After closing the door) but..but.. Bhaiyya... she will not listen to me....

[Aish was almost done with her evening short workout ... and she patted her sweat and stretched one last time]

[Image: image2178.jpg]

Chotu: I will bring you water and juice.... and he ran off to the kitchen

[Aish... with still earphones on... opened the terrace door... and thinking into the void, she walked into her bedroom without looking down from the balcony into the living room area]

[before she closed her door, she stretched her body with arms above her head.... without realizing that she was visible from the living area]

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(12-04-2021, 02:54 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Chotu: (After closing the door) but..but.. Bhaiyya... she will not listen to me....

[Aish was almost done with her evening short workout ... and she patted her sweat and stretched one last time]

[Image: image2178.jpg]

Chotu: I will bring you water and juice.... and he ran off to the kitchen

[Aish... with still earphones on... opened the terrace door... and thinking into the void, she walked into her bedroom without looking down from the balcony into the living room area]

[before she closed her door, she stretched her body with arms above her head.... without realizing that she was visible from the living area]

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

( now i knew chotu was in my grasp and he is afraid of me )

(as he went to kicthen thats when i noticed a nice looking lady walking the railing sides flicking hair uffff this is the same woman sending pics to mydad )

( as u stretched u were sideays facing me and i was staring at u and i saw how ur breasts came forard hugging ur dress uff how ur arms were slight sweaty wet noticed ur armpit ufffff i knew u had a workout now and i new u will be taking a bath so i was very patient as i had all the screenshots and pics i needed)

( i was sitting comfortably just waiting for ur arrival meanwhile ur kid is scared of me and is nervous )

( as u went to bedroom chotu came with water)

chotu ur houseworker how does she look like is she beautiful hot ? ( saying some terms to check if he understands or not)
(12-04-2021, 03:03 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( now i knew chotu was in my grasp and he is afraid of me )

(as he went to kicthen thats when i noticed a nice looking lady walking the railing sides flicking hair uffff this is the same woman sending pics to mydad )

( as u stretched u were sideays facing me and i was staring at u and i saw how ur breasts came forard hugging ur dress uff how ur arms were slight sweaty wet noticed ur armpit ufffff i knew u had a workout now and i new u will be taking a bath so i was very patient as i had all the screenshots and pics i needed)

( i was sitting comfortably just waiting for ur arrival meanwhile ur kid is scared of me and is nervous )

( as u went to bedroom chotu came with water)

chotu ur houseworker how does she look like is she beautiful hot ? ( saying some terms to check if he understands or not)

Chotu: yes bhaiyya.. she had a fever yesterday.. she is very hot.... (looking at the smile in harsh's face)

Chotu: Why are you smiling Bhaiyya?.. here.. take the water.... (constantly looking at the terrace hoping mom does not come out)

[The sound of water started from the master bedroom upstairs... chotu was confused as to where his mother might be]

[Image: tumblr_phphl0D6UX1tdh1jbo2_540.gifv]

Chotu: (Hurrying up to send away his bully) ok bhaiyya.. your parents must be waiting... I'll promise I wont tell anyone...Okay... (Proceeding to open the door)

[Image: ThunderousFamousBluebottlejellyfish-small.gif]
(12-04-2021, 03:12 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Chotu: yes bhaiyya.. she had a fever yesterday.. she is very hot.... (looking at the smile in harsh's face)

Chotu: Why are you smiling Bhaiyya?.. here.. take the water.... (constantly looking at the terrace hoping mom does not come out)

[The sound of water started from the master bedroom upstairs... chotu was confused as to where his mother might be]

[Image: tumblr_phphl0D6UX1tdh1jbo2_540.gifv]

Chotu: (Hurrying up to send away his bully) ok bhaiyya.. your parents must be waiting... I'll promise I wont tell anyone...Okay... (Proceeding to open the door)

[Image: ThunderousFamousBluebottlejellyfish-small.gif]

( as chotu said about temperature and thats why she is hot i knew chotu understands nothing haha)

chotu remove my shoes and socks and keep it in the rack beside that high heel i guess of ur houseworker

no one is waiting for me i am not a kid like u chotu i am not going from here chotu close the door i wanted a houseworker for my house aswell 

( i started sipping the water) sipppppp

( i was imagining how the water droplets must be felling on ur body ufff that nice creamy body of urs getting wet and i was getting a bit hard but controlling)
(12-04-2021, 03:17 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as chotu said about temperature and thats why she is hot i knew chotu understands nothing haha)

chotu remove my shoes and socks and keep it in the rack beside that high heel i guess of ur houseworker

no one is waiting for me i am not a kid like u chotu i am not going from here chotu close the door i wanted a houseworker for my house aswell 

( i was imagining how the water droplets must be felling on ur body ufff that nice creamy body of urs getting wet and i was getting a bit hard but controlling)

[Aish started to play music in the shower... she always liked to relax... and sing along her favorite parts]

[She stripped her gym wear... tied her hairs behind.. and she checked her image in the full length mirror]

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Bikini-Pics-8-731x1024.jpg]

Aish: (Running her fingers along the neck) hhmmm... Too bad I wont get anymore exercise today.. (She smiled)

[She ran her fingers down into her plumpy cleavage,,, and slowly to her navel]

Aish: uffffff..... Too bad Anand is not around.... Why did he have to call me up and excite me a well...hhhhmmmm... Idiot (She murmerred)

Chotu: (Taking off Harsh's shoes)... Bhaiyya.. errr... our housekeeper is very costly bhaiyya.... she is in high demand in our area.... plz bhaiyya... look for housekeepers in your area only na?.... Ours is very bold and demanding.. She will also ask high payment.. and does less work..

Continued on pg 14
great work happening here!!!

keep it going!!!
TAKE the ACT beyond SHAGGING....

TAKE the FANTASIES beyond NORMS....

TAKE the PLEASURE beyond MANIA....

Enjoyyyyyyyy!  bonerdance

(12-04-2021, 03:17 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as chotu said about temperature and thats why she is hot i knew chotu understands nothing haha)

good work buddy!
TAKE the ACT beyond SHAGGING....

TAKE the FANTASIES beyond NORMS....

TAKE the PLEASURE beyond MANIA....

Enjoyyyyyyyy!  bonerdance

Gautam: (Driving the car) It was a nice party Kaju.. too bad we had to leave tonight itself... are you sure you had to be home for your meeting tomorrow?

Kajal: (In passenger seat).. Of-course honey.. Its very important... I know you like parties.. but when I told you to eave early, you delayed and look now.. its close to 1am...and our driver had to leave us too.

[They had married an year ago after dating for 2 years.. Gautam was a businessman...and Kajal had given up her career to support him in his business and home]

[Image: Kajal-Gautam-main.jpg]