Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(07-04-2021, 01:10 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u said i will be ur servant and then took my dick in ur mouth and swallowing it )

( i hold u by ur hair made a pony of it and started thrusting u even down making u gag)

hmmmmm take ur servant in then ( not letting u come out making it clear what a real man is )

hmm good ( i enjoyed seeing u look at me as if asking me if i am liking or not )

( i removed my dick out)

ahhhh its all wet bitch uffff ( it was angry moving vibrating by itself)

it want differrent hole shriya

Shriya: (took deep fresh breaths of air and coughed)....shhhhhhhh....sssssshhhh.. (As I eyed the shining black cock infront)

[Image: shreya-kanthaswamy.jpg]
[Shriya gets up ... holds the dick in her hand...and pulls up Raju from the chair... She then walks towards the stairs]

Shriya: (i swayed my ass as I walked in front pulling you from your dick)... you want new hole to seed?... you have to plough and earn it... in my marital bed (I turn and smile)

[Image: 186632283_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-sskmr27.gif]

[She started to climb the stairs while unfolding her saree away from her body....and ramu gripped the saree from behind and pulled it away in sync][Image: 185573426_b2810.jpg]
(07-04-2021, 01:28 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: (took deep fresh breaths of air and coughed)....shhhhhhhh....sssssshhhh.. (As I eyed the shining black cock infront)

[Image: shreya-kanthaswamy.jpg]
[Shriya gets up ... holds the dick in her hand...and pulls up Raju from the chair... She then walks towards the stairs]

Shriya: (i swayed my ass as I walked in front pulling you from your dick)... you want new hole to seed?... you have to plough and earn it... in my marital bed (I turn and smile)

[Image: 186632283_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-sskmr27.gif]

[She started to climb the stairs while unfolding her saree away from her body....and ramu gripped the saree from behind and pulled it away in sync][Image: 185573426_b2810.jpg]

( once ur mouth was removed from my dick it was as if u are taking revenge for my force i applied on u u hold my shaft and picked me up u knew gripping my dick made me under ur control and then holding my cock u were walking upstairs )

ahhh maam sorry i got mad when u started blowing me maam 

( i hold ur pallu and pulled it down and it was crawling on floor as u were walking upstairs)

u r so hot maam 

ummmm ummmmm ( i kissed ur curve on hip side as u swayed) ahh maam ummmm ( just mushed my face on ur ass as u were alking )

( u were controlling me with ur beauty)
(07-04-2021, 01:44 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( once ur mouth was removed from my dick it was as if u are taking revenge for my force i applied on u u hold my shaft and picked me up u knew gripping my dick made me under ur control and then holding my cock u were walking upstairs )

ahhh maam sorry i got mad when u started blowing me maam 

( i hold ur pallu and pulled it down and it was crawling on floor as u were walking upstairs)

u r so hot maam 

ummmm ummmmm ( i kissed ur curve on hip side as u swayed) ahh maam ummmm ( just mushed my face on ur ass as u were alking )

( u were controlling me with ur beauty)

[When Shriya Started at the bottom of the stairs, she had her saree ...but when she had reached the top, she was in her blouse and yellow lingerie... which revealed itself at the very last step.. perfectly fitting Shriya's tight ass... And the black man with fully erected shining dick swaying with her ass was walking behind her mesmerized]

[Image: 185573399_a195.jpg]
[Image: EgCv6hvUYAAjizu?format=jpg&name=large]
Shriya: (proceeded towards the door.... and before ramu could enter, she closed the door swiftly and locked it)
(07-04-2021, 02:08 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [When Shriya Started at the bottom of the stairs, she had her saree ...but when she had reached the top, she was in her blouse and yellow lingerie... which revealed itself at the very last step.. perfectly fitting Shriya's tight ass... And the black man with fully erected shining dick swaying with her ass was walking behind her mesmerized]

[Image: 185573399_a195.jpg]
[Image: EgCv6hvUYAAjizu?format=jpg&name=large]
Shriya: (proceeded towards the door.... and before ramu could enter, she closed the door swiftly and locked it)

( i was sniffing ur ass on the final step fuully erect nude and  i thought i was abbout to enter ad bang u and thats when u enetered in and closed the door)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh ( leaving me hard as hell)

thudd thudddd maam open the door what are u ahhhh ( dick was hard and heavy and completely veined)

maaam thudd thuddd this is cheating ahhh maam i am too haaaarddd 

( i was knocking ur door creazily)

maam please maam sorry that i hold ur head sorry ( asking forgiveness for the forcible blowjob)

ahhh maam please have mercy maam
(07-04-2021, 02:16 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was sniffing ur ass on the final step fuully erect nude and  i thought i was abbout to enter ad bang u and thats when u enetered in and closed the door)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh ( leaving me hard as hell)

thudd thudddd maam open the door what are u ahhhh ( dick was hard and heavy and completely veined)

maaam thudd thuddd this is cheating ahhh maam i am too haaaarddd 

( i was knocking ur door creazily)

maam please maam sorry that i hold ur head sorry ( asking forgiveness for the forcible blowjob)

ahhh maam please have mercy maam

[The door remained closed for a good 2 minutes as raju continued banging on the door to let him fuck her]

Shriya: (From inside).. so how many lakhs did you want? and what is it that you will tell to my husband?

[Image: 185573408_a4902.jpg]

[Shriya knew she had Ramu in her clutches now and wanted to break his ego for standing up against her and blackmailing]

Shriya: I can't here you!!... (She shouted and mocked) 

[Image: 184517732_c1942.jpg]
(07-04-2021, 02:23 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [The door remained closed for a good 2 minutes as raju continued banging on the door to let him fuck her]

Shriya: (From inside).. so how many lakhs did you want? and what is it that you will tell to my husband?

[Image: 185573408_a4902.jpg]

[Shriya knew she had Ramu in her clutches now and wanted to break his ego for standing up against her and blackmailing]

Shriya: I can't here you!!... (She shouted and mocked) 

[Image: 184517732_c1942.jpg]

nothing nothinggg nothing maam ( as i heard ur oice it was like just let me in)

whatever u say maam please ahhhhhhh its paining now please

i want nothing i will do ur house work for free maam pleaseee 

i will tell ur hubby ur the best wife in the world u are very loyal i will tell nothing else ahhh thudd thudd( knoking hard now)

please maam i will do as u say please take care of my hard on u made it hard maam its ur fault

maaaaammm please let me innnn ( i shouted ) 

( i was trying to fuck the keyhole i was that hard)
(07-04-2021, 02:27 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: nothing nothinggg nothing maam ( as i heard ur oice it was like just let me in)

whatever u say maam please ahhhhhhh its paining now please

i want nothing i will do ur house work for free maam pleaseee 

i will tell ur hubby ur the best wife in the world u are very loyal i will tell nothing else ahhh thudd thudd( knoking hard now)

please maam i will do as u say please take care of my hard on u made it hard maam its ur fault

maaaaammm please let me innnn ( i shouted ) 

( i was trying to fuck the keyhole i was that hard)

[Shriya unlocked the door and slowly opened it... She was no longer wearing her blouse... She was standing cross legged only in her yellow lingerie with lace bikini hugging her curves and hinting rock hard nipples protruding from the fabric]

[Image: e19dca53175e19e654376f197ee8417d.jpg]

Shriya: (Shining like a lusty goddess in yellow glow)... shhhhh.... Don't scream loudly... the neighbors can here...

[Image: 185572541_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-81.gif]

Shriya: (running her fingers across her hips to her boobs and lifting up her arm).. hhhmmm....So lets settle all our differences now (I winked smiling) 

[Image: 0c0e509375bb614e4f34ed6f0c1112f0.jpg]
(07-04-2021, 02:40 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Shriya unlocked the door and slowly opened it... She was no longer wearing her blouse... She was standing cross legged only in her yellow lingerie with lace bikini hugging her curves and hinting rock hard nipples protruding from the fabric]

[Image: e19dca53175e19e654376f197ee8417d.jpg]

Shriya: (Shining like a lusty goddess in yellow glow)... shhhhh.... Don't scream loudly... the neighbors can here...

[Image: 185572541_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-81.gif]

Shriya: (running her fingers across her hips to her boobs and lifting up her arm).. hhhmmm....So lets settle all our differences now (I winked smiling) 

[Image: 0c0e509375bb614e4f34ed6f0c1112f0.jpg]

( i was like a black beast u have made to wait for 5 mins and now my dick was mving left right up down by itself sa u oepned the door and )

ahhhh maaaammm u have teased me a lot ( i entered urs and ur hubbys bedroom nude my dick hard rock and lookig at ur raised hand i placed my palm behind ur waist and pulled u and then sniffed ur armpit)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh the smell of ur armpit maam mmmmmmmmm ahhh ( i was purposefully pulling u so that i can feel r biini and ur boobs crush on my chest my dick was rubbing on ur thigh)

sluppppppppppp ( licked ur armpit) slurppp slurppp ahhhaaaa slurppp yummy tasty aumm maam please satisfy him maam pleasee ( looking down at my huge dick )

( looked behind at ur nice cushiony big bed)
(07-04-2021, 02:45 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was like a black beast u have made to wait for 5 mins and now my dick was mving left right up down by itself sa u oepned the door and )

ahhhh maaaammm u have teased me a lot ( i entered urs and ur hubbys bedroom nude my dick hard rock and lookig at ur raised hand i placed my palm behind ur waist and pulled u and then sniffed ur armpit)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh the smell of ur armpit maam mmmmmmmmm ahhh ( i was purposefully pulling u so that i can feel r biini and ur boobs crush on my chest my dick was rubbing on ur thigh)

sluppppppppppp ( licked ur armpit) slurppp slurppp ahhhaaaa slurppp yummy tasty aumm maam please satisfy him maam pleasee ( looking down at my huge dick )

( looked behind at ur nice cushiony big bed)

Shriya: uuummmmmm....seems like...ahhhh... you had no action in a while....ahhh (And i pulled you towards the bed)

Shriya: i must tell you....Aaaaaaaaahhhh.....that I have 1 rule in my bedroom.....ahhhh.. That I am always on top...(And I pushed you onto the bed and you fell on your back like a rock)

[Image: 175988346_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-sskmr64.gif]

[Shriya climbed on and stood on the bed with both legs on either side of your chest...Ramu could hardly see Shriya's face through her boob valley...and he was too distracted by her panty]

[Image: 285230874effa0d9582decec4318b5a0482758ec.gif]

Shriya: you have no idea how many men desired this.. consider yourself very lucky..(giggled and slowly moved my hand below the panty and teasingly slid it to the side partially showing my plumply rose clit)... How's the view from there? (I laughed)

[Image: 174230312_a5436.jpg]
(07-04-2021, 02:57 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: uuummmmmm....seems like...ahhhh... you had no action in a while....ahhh (And i pulled you towards the bed)

Shriya: i must tell you....Aaaaaaaaahhhh.....that I have 1 rule in my bedroom.....ahhhh.. That I am always on top...(And I pushed you onto the bed and you fell on your back like a rock)

[Image: 175988346_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-sskmr64.gif]

[Shriya climbed on and stood on the bed with both legs on either side of your chest...Ramu could hardly see Shriya's face through her boob valley...and he was too distracted by her panty]

[Image: 285230874effa0d9582decec4318b5a0482758ec.gif]

Shriya: you have no idea how many men desired this.. consider yourself very lucky..(giggled and slowly moved my hand below the panty and teasingly slid it to the side partially showing my plumply rose clit)... How's the view from there? (I laughed)

[Image: 174230312_a5436.jpg]

( i was 2 times huger and bigger than u but i was obeying to ur physical movements as u pushed me i fell on the bed like a rock )

( it was my first time in such a comfy bed my legs were out from knees and i was on the white silky sheeted cushiony bed)

i am inddeeed very lucky maam the view is ( i abruptly stopped)

( as u came over the bed and stood on the bed and flashed ur clit y dick was just going wild but as u flashed i tried to get up to reach ur pussy but u closed it but now my face was just near ur pussy as u were standing i was half laid on bed just looking at ur panty and when u will open again and i was wiffing ur panty scent)

mmmmmmmm ahhh maaam ( precum overflown and made my dick lubricated )

ahhh maaaam i am hungry ( waiting like a obidient dog)