Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(07-04-2021, 03:04 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was 2 times huger and bigger than u but i was obeying to ur physical movements as u pushed me i fell on the bed like a rock )

( it was my first time in such a comfy bed my legs were out from knees and i was on the white silky sheeted cushiony bed)

i am inddeeed very lucky maam the view is ( i abruptly stopped)

( as u came over the bed and stood on the bed and flashed ur clit y dick was just going wild but as u flashed i tried to get up to reach ur pussy but u closed it but now my face was just near ur pussy as u were standing i was half laid on bed just looking at ur panty and when u will open again and i was wiffing ur panty scent)

mmmmmmmm ahhh maaam ( precum overflown and made my dick lubricated )

ahhh maaaam i am hungry ( waiting like a obidient dog)

Shriya: (Giggling).. So you are soo hungry?... (And I flashed you again and brought it very close to your face...before you could react, i close it and laughed)

[Image: 28523169987a7c80b27b1b72d69a5e4ae8f7bcd3.jpg]

Shriya: if you are soo hungry, why are you not going to your wife Ramu? (and I flashed again but this time I kept it open a little longer so that the aroma would be smelt by you)

[Image: 175988393_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-sskmr52.gif]

Shriya: i'm sure your 42yr old wife would have been happy... Why do you want this 37yr old flesh? (And this time I did not close.. I kept it open and moved forward untill it touched your nose)...hmmmmmmm!!

[Image: 156901970_ezgif-com-gif-maker-24.gif]
(07-04-2021, 03:14 AM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Shriya: (Giggling).. So you are soo hungry?... (And I flashed you again and brought it very close to your face...before you could react, i close it and laughed)

[Image: 28523169987a7c80b27b1b72d69a5e4ae8f7bcd3.jpg]

Shriya: if you are soo hungry, why are you not going to your wife Ramu? (and I flashed again but this time I kept it open a little longer so that the aroma would be smelt by you)

[Image: 175988393_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-sskmr52.gif]

Shriya: i'm sure your 42yr old wife would have been happy... Why do you want this 37yr old flesh? (And this time I did not close.. I kept it open and moved forward untill it touched your nose)...hmmmmmmm!!

[Image: 156901970_ezgif-com-gif-maker-24.gif]

( as u were not allowing me to lick or taste ur pussy but just giving me the pherommonal scent )

mmm ahhh maaam ( i was begging with my eyes asking u to please give me just a bit to taste and then u made ur pussy touch my nose tip making my hungry hardd fr u my tongue was out and saliva dripping front my tongue )

( as u asked the question i was about to answer it but u kept ur pant slide away and didnt close it )

( i just hhold ur thighs and started sucking ur pussy and tongueing ur pussy bean and slurping the juices)

slurppppppppppp luu luu alurppppppppp ahh maaam because this is the yummiest nectar i can taste slurppppp ahhh slurp  slurpp slupppp ummmm luu luuu ( moving my head to anf fro trying to get ur pussy juiceas much as i can)

ahhh maaamm slurp slurppppppppppppp slupppppppppppppppppp 

so yummy ( murmured)
(07-04-2021, 03:18 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u were not allowing me to lick or taste ur pussy but just giving me the pherommonal scent )

mmm ahhh maaam ( i was begging with my eyes asking u to please give me just a bit to taste and then u made ur pussy touch my nose tip making my hungry hardd fr u my tongue was out and saliva dripping front my tongue )

( as u asked the question i was about to answer it but u kept ur pant slide away and didnt close it )

( i just hhold ur thighs and started sucking ur pussy and tongueing ur pussy bean and slurping the juices)

slurppppppppppp luu luu alurppppppppp ahh maaam because this is the yummiest nectar i can taste slurppppp ahhh slurp  slurpp slupppp ummmm luu luuu ( moving my head to anf fro trying to get ur pussy juiceas much as i can)

ahhh maaamm slurp slurppppppppppppp slupppppppppppppppppp 

so yummy ( murmured)

Shriya: (I lost balance when you held my hips...and I fell straight down onto your face.. there by pushing my clits deep into your mouth)..aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.....slowly....yess.....ooohhhhh.. (and my juices flowed as your tongue explored the area)

[Image: 281918925c5ab2b0e78af0f903e1dccc9d6f9849.gif]

[Now Shriya was kneeling down with her clit in Ramus mouth..... She moaned for a while and then spit on her hand and stretched it back to stroke the lubricated dick]

[Image: 175990391_b6273.jpg]

Shriya: aaahhhhhhh.........hmmmmmmmm......drink it......ahhhhh......i'm cumming.....lick faster.....ahhhhhhhhhh ......ahhhh....oooohh.....splash...phat phat phat... (And my dam opened and my squirt juice flooded Ramu's face)...ohhhhhhhhhh!!![Image: 28191910ff9d8c9c9e719c190868966547f7d013.gif]
Aish:  (I'm a single Mom ...living with my 10 yrs old son Chotu.. and it's been a roller-coaster life so far 

I had my dream family.... my husband was very caring and rich... and I married him inspite of 10yrs of age difference between us.

Unfortunately his time was short and when my son was 8yrs, he passed away. Here I am in this coup.)

[Phone rings]

Aish: Hello... Hi Anand!!! (smiling)....

[Anand was a dad of a fellow schoolmate of chotu ... Harsh.... I met him during a parents conference at school 1 year back]

[Image: 511px-Rai_Aishwarya.jpg]
Aish:  (I'm a single Mom ...living with my 10 yrs old son Chotu.. and it's been a roller-coaster life so far 

I had my dream family.... my husband was very caring and rich... and I married him inspite of 10yrs of age difference between us.

Unfortunately his time was short and when my son was 8yrs, he passed away. Here I am in this coup.)

[Phone rings]

[Anand was a dad of a fellow schoolmate of chotu ... Harsh.... I met him during a parents conference at school 1 year back]

(12-04-2021, 01:40 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aish:  (I'm a single Mom ...living with my 10 yrs old son Chotu.. and it's been a roller-coaster life so far 

[Phone rings]

(Myself Harsh19 years old and i found out that my dad was always talking with someone on call or chatting with a number saved as " Aish" i dont know who it is but today i was following my dad and seeing what he is talking and to whom he is talking )

(I was listening to his conversation behind the wall )
(My dad was mad crazy whenever he was on this call so today i am observing whats going on)
(12-04-2021, 01:45 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: (Myself Harsh19 years old and i found out that my dad was always talking with someone on call or chatting with a number saved as " Aish" i dont know who it is but today i was following my dad and seeing what he is talking and to whom he is talking )

(I was listening to his conversation behind the wall )
(My dad was mad crazy whenever he was on this call so today i am observing whats going on)

Aish: (on phone) hmmm.. No Anand... I'm not free... no... chotu is home.... not today..

[Anand and Aish had a sparked up chemistry since they met from school.. and Anand was a womanizer... Once he got to know that Aish was a widow, he was all over her]

Aish: How is that possible?... We were together 2 days last week.. (Biting into her nails)...uhh..uhhh.. someone is in mood today..(With all the difficulties in my life, Anand was the only light I saw... He was caring, nurturing,, and he even took care of my needs as a woman)

[Image: D9e6gZGXsAEAGy0?format=jpg&name=large]

Aish: hmmmm.. Ill tell you what.. For today...Ill send you a little gift now.. and lets meet tomorrow (Laughed)

[Aish who was wearing a nighty, unbuckled her front buttons... Lowered her top a little more.. and snapped a pic of her godly cleavage with her face.. and sent it to Anand]

Aish: Ok.. need to go now.. Hope you enjoy the gift I sent you...Uuummmmahhh [she disconnected]

[Image: Aishwarya%2B%25281%2529.jpg]
(12-04-2021, 02:00 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aish: (on phone) hmmm.. No Anand... I'm not free... no... chotu is home.... not today..

[Anand and Aish had a sparked up chemistry since they met from school.. and Anand was a womanizer... Once he got to know that Aish was a widow, he was all over her]

Aish: How is that possible?... We were together 2 days last week.. (Biting into her nails)...uhh..uhhh.. someone is in mood today..(With all the difficulties in my life, Anand was the only light I saw... He was caring, nurturing,, and he even took care of my needs as a woman)

[Image: D9e6gZGXsAEAGy0?format=jpg&name=large]

Aish: hmmmm.. Ill tell you what.. For today...Ill send you a little gift now.. and lets meet tomorrow (Laughed)

[Aish who was wearing a nighty, unbuckled her front buttons... Lowered her top a little more.. and snapped a pic of her godly cleavage with her face.. and sent it to Anand]

Aish: Ok.. need to go now.. Hope you enjoy the gift I sent you...Uuummmmahhh [she disconnected]

[Image: Aishwarya%2B%25281%2529.jpg]
(I was listening carefully to my dads conversation and how excited he was as soon as he left i went took his phone and opened whatsaap and found out this is that woman from school with whom my dad was chatting after the oarents meet day ohhh she is showing him her cleavage uff her expression even i was hard looking at the pic i send that pic and many more pics that u shared with my dad and many sensitive type chat screenshot to my phone and i knew where u lived so i came straight to ur house which was a bunglow type house i knocked at the door it was evening 4 pm)

Knockk knockkk ding dongggg (i looked here and there and there was no one in the neighborhood)
(12-04-2021, 02:05 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: (I was listening carefully to my dads conversation and how excited he was as soon as he left i went took his phone and opened whatsaap and found out this is that woman from school with whom my dad was chatting after the oarents meet day ohhh she is showing him her cleavage uff her expression even i was hard looking at the pic i send that pic and many more pics that u shared with my dad and many sensitive type chat screenshot to my phone and i knew where u lived so i came straight to ur house which was a bunglow type house i knocked at the door it was evening 4 pm)

Knockk knockkk ding dongggg (i looked here and there and there was no one in the neighborhood)

[Aish was in the terrace doing her routine Yoga of the evening.... She did not hear the knock on the door]

[Image: 12jazbaa1.jpg?w=670&h=900]
[Chotu.. who was playing video games in school.. came and opened the door]

Chotu: (Looking surprised and scared).. Bhaiyya... you!!!... I promise.. I will not tell my mom on teacher on you..

[Harsh had bullied chotu 2 days ago for talking back to him]

[Aish had no idea and was in serenity doing her exercises in peace]

[Image: 4fe2fb6837df20b5ee36eedbce07bc54.jpg]
(12-04-2021, 02:16 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish was in the terrace doing her routine Yoga of the evening.... She did not hear the knock on the door]

[Image: 12jazbaa1.jpg?w=670&h=900]
[Chotu.. who was playing video games in school.. came and opened the door]

Chotu: (Looking surprised and scared).. Bhaiyya... you!!!... I promise.. I will not tell my mom on teacher on you..

[Harsh had bullied chotu 2 days ago for talking back to him]

[Aish had no idea and was in serenity doing her exercises in peace]

[Image: 4fe2fb6837df20b5ee36eedbce07bc54.jpg]

( i was expecting " aish " the name saved in mobile as i didnt know her full name i thought she would open but insted her kid 10 year old chotu opened)

hey chotuuu ( hold his chin as a sweet gesture ) ( i was not bullying him now but acting very sweet)

( i entered in and sat on the couch comfortably)

chotu u alone at home ? who else in ur house chotu ?

( i knew chotu listened to me as he was slight afraid and respected me )