Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(14-04-2021, 12:53 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Kajal closed her mouth when she saw blood from er husbands neck... and she was afraid]

[Kajal knew she had to approach this differently.... and not with anger ....but charm]

[Image: IMG_20200619_095218.jpg]

Gautam: What!!.. how dare you ask for my wife.... You will suffer for this (Raising his finger threatening) 

[Guddu held his finger and bent it away... and gautam screamed in pain]

Kajal: (Stepping forward)... No no bhaiyya... please leave him... Gautam!!..shhhhhhh.... keep quite (warning her husband)

[Image: 2711231933cbe55ec84f683dad44f61a17cf7977.jpg]

Gautam: But kajal.... he is asking for you!!!!... how can I keep quite?

kajal: like how I kept quite all these years.... gautam you have no idea how many men were after me.... and he is just one among them...(smiled at guddu)

Kajal: (Flirting) Tell me Bhaiyya..... what does it take for you to leave me and my husband alone?  

[Image: 2711216247e314492804f04b6b95fedd6a4be4f7.gif]

( i twisted gautams finger like not even applying any force as i was that strong)

( i was focusing more on u now more than getting money recoevred from gautam)

( i was looking at ur lips when u shhhhhed gautam ahhh i had been in jail for 2 years without any female contact and looking at u i was hard from inside)

( when u said i am one among them i looked at gautam and said) see ur wife have made a lots of dick erect Mr kichlu

( licking my lips lookig at ur nose and neck) well i dont know abot ur hubby but i am not planning to leave u alone Mrs kichlu kajuuuu ( calling u kaju instead of kajal in front of ur hubby)

dont call me bhaiyya call me guddu thats my name
(14-04-2021, 12:59 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i twisted gautams finger like not even applying any force as i was that strong)

( i was focusing more on u now more than getting money recoevred from gautam)

( i was looking at ur lips when u shhhhhed gautam ahhh i had been in jail for 2 years without any female contact and looking at u i was hard from inside)

( when u said i am one among them i looked at gautam and said) see ur wife have made a lots of dick erect Mr kichlu

( licking my lips lookig at ur nose and neck) well i dont know abot ur hubby but i am not planning to leave u alone Mrs kichlu kajuuuu ( calling u kaju instead of kajal in front of ur hubby)

dont call me bhaiyya call me guddu thats my name

Kajal: ok... ok... Guddu..... Lets talk about this.... Gautam.. what is happening here?

[Gautam explains the situation as he struggles under guddus grip]

[Image: 271454827b358ab24e94e5dd1a9e12fa30599782.jpg]

Kajal: (Unable to see her husband struggle)..ohh..ok ok... Guddu.... please leave my husband.... lets talk.. (Still he did not leave)... 

[Kajal knew exactly what could make guddu move away from her husband]

Kajal: Guddu..but if you don;t leave him, how will you come to me? (And she opened her arms.. inviting him to hug her... exposing her waist and sweaty underarms)

[Image: d015832cd6d94b932d6976778a2cc886.jpg][Image: 271122862e3a3a422d8feb9064bcd51550212a4e.gif]
(14-04-2021, 01:11 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Kajal: ok... ok... Guddu..... Lets talk about this.... Gautam.. what is happening here?

[Gautam explains the situation as he struggles under guddus grip]

[Image: 271454827b358ab24e94e5dd1a9e12fa30599782.jpg]

Kajal: (Unable to see her husband struggle)..ohh..ok ok... Guddu.... please leave my husband.... lets talk.. (Still he did not leave)... 

[Kajal knew exactly what could make guddu move away from her husband]

Kajal: Guddu..but if you don;t leave him, how will you come to me? (And she opened her arms.. inviting him to hug her... exposing her waist and sweaty underarms)

[Image: d015832cd6d94b932d6976778a2cc886.jpg][Image: 271122862e3a3a422d8feb9064bcd51550212a4e.gif]

( i was a goon who wasnt afraid of anything i was choking gautam with my left hand and was talking with kajal )

( i loved how u looked so sexy while talking to ur hubby i was scanning ur arms ur creamy skin all along)

( as u said how can i get u without leaving ur hubby and  u raised ur arms i was looking at ur slight moist pits ahhhh)

( left ur hubby suddenly and walked towards u and hugged u getting ur boobs crusged against my rock hard chest)

hmmmmmmm kajuuuu u r so creamy mmmmmmmmmmmmm ( started to sniff ur pits by tilting my head and enjoying the slight moistness of ur  right armpit i was not even looking back at ur hubby and placed the knife in my pocket)

ahhhhh what perfume do u apply kajuuuu ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(14-04-2021, 01:17 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was a goon who wasnt afraid of anything i was choking gautam with my left hand and was talking with kajal )

( i loved how u looked so sexy while talking to ur hubby i was scanning ur arms ur creamy skin all along)

( as u said how can i get u without leaving ur hubby and  u raised ur arms i was looking at ur slight moist pits ahhhh)

( left ur hubby suddenly and walked towards u and hugged u getting ur boobs crusged against my rock hard chest)

hmmmmmmm kajuuuu u r so creamy mmmmmmmmmmmmm ( started to sniff ur pits by tilting my head and enjoying the slight moistness of ur  right armpit i was not even looking back at ur hubby and placed the knife in my pocket)

ahhhhh what perfume do u apply kajuuuu ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[Kajal was surprised that she was able to budge him so soon.. She had hard time with other guys but here,, it was very smooth and short...All she had to do was to invite him for a hug]

[Image: 27145476480accd27a633ba73de0ad930772c1de.jpg]

Gautam: (Coughing)... kaju...what are you.....doing?

[Kajal looked at her husband from the shoulders of the hugging guddu... and she signaled him to keep quite and widened her eye]

[Image: crop.php?r=yxDPLd0C029zDEgPPfeveXkRbtgeT...hSwB3v9JTo]

[She felt Guddus strong body embrace her and it was a sharp contrast to gautams masculinity.... and it had been a long time with someone this strong]

Kajal: hmmmmm.....you are soo strong.......guddu.... [Her eyes rolled back as her breasts were being crushed on his body... and her knees weakened]

[Image: 27145555e2b10bca36ffe9dc5d9311d23224c5eb.gif]
( i was enjoying hugging and crushing ur boobs on my chest in night 1.30 am in the middle of the road no one else other than u and me and ur hubby and i have a forest house near by )

kajalll ( placed palm on ur ass cheeck now rubbung ur waist with other hand all happening sideways of gautam)

i want u tonight i have a forest house near by 

i have been in prison for 2 years without woman ( pressed ur asscheecks and raised it enjoying ur ass flesh)

i will leave ur hubby for now  if u make me  satisfied tonight aummmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( smooched u tasting ur lips) aummmmmmmm
(14-04-2021, 01:35 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was enjoying hugging and crushing ur boobs on my chest in night 1.30 am in the middle of the road no one else other than u and me and ur hubby and i have a forest house near by )

kajalll ( placed palm on ur ass cheeck now rubbung ur waist with other hand all happening sideways of gautam)

i want u tonight i have a forest house near by 

i have been in prison for 2 years without woman ( pressed ur asscheecks and raised it enjoying ur ass flesh)

i will leave ur hubby for now  if u make me  satisfied tonight aummmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( smooched u tasting ur lips) aummmmmmmm

[Kajal felt weightless as the strong guddu was hugging her with great force]

Kajal: hhmmmmmm...... ahhhhhhhh.....(closing her eyes and biting her lips as her ass cheeks were getting molested)

[Image: 424ff11de95880c336ad0c06920379b1.jpg]

Gautam: Hey!!!...Leave my wife!!!.... (Coughing)....Kaju...

Kajal: (Opened her eyes and then she was smooched on her lips by Guddu)......uuuummmmmmmmm....hmmmmaaaaaaaa... (Her eyes widened looking at Gautam)

[Image: 27145625ed34df919b55c197bf632a1e3cd1c901.gif]

[Gautam could not believe his eyes... a total goonda stranger was kissing his lovely wife in the middle of the road.... and he was telling Kaju something]

[Finally... kaju broke away from his kiss ... and Guddu turned back at Gautam wiping his lips laughing]

Gautam: (Seeing Kajal walk away towards the car)... Thank god... get in kaju.. we'll go home and talk what to do next..

Kajal: (Stopped in her path midway to the car.. turned back to her husband) I exctly know what is to be done..

[Image: 271754979ab64cd2522761de96881a0acd58f3c3.jpg]

[Instead to taking left to go to her car, kajal took right.. and sat in the passenger of Guddus jeep]
(14-04-2021, 01:50 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Kajal felt weightless as the strong guddu was hugging her with great force]

Kajal: hhmmmmmm...... ahhhhhhhh.....(closing her eyes and biting her lips as her ass cheeks were getting molested)

[Image: 424ff11de95880c336ad0c06920379b1.jpg]

Gautam: Hey!!!...Leave my wife!!!.... (Coughing)....Kaju...

Kajal: (Opened her eyes and then she was smooched on her lips by Guddu)......uuuummmmmmmmm....hmmmmaaaaaaaa... (Her eyes widened looking at Gautam)

[Image: 27145625ed34df919b55c197bf632a1e3cd1c901.gif]

[Gautam could not believe his eyes... a total goonda stranger was kissing his lovely wife in the middle of the road.... and he was telling Kaju something]

[Finally... kaju broke away from his kiss ... and Guddu turned back at Gautam wiping his lips laughing]

Gautam: (Seeing Kajal walk away towards the car)... Thank god... get in kaju.. we'll go home and talk what to do next..

Kajal: (Stopped in her path midway to the car.. turned back to her husband) I exctly know what is to be done..

[Image: 271754979ab64cd2522761de96881a0acd58f3c3.jpg]

[Instead to taking left to go to her car, kajal took right.. and sat in the passenger of Guddus jeep]

( as i was smooching kajal i was not caring a thing in the world and tasting ur lips but whe u broke the kiss i was extra hard and gautam can see my tent in my pant)

( u walked to gautam and then walked back to my jeep like a slut)

( i looked at gautam and adjusting my hard on inn my pant which his wife has caused )

listen kitchlu follow our car ( adjusts my tent inside my pant)

i am taking ur wife to my farmhouse its nearby 

( goes to my open jeep )

[Image: open-willy-jeep-500x500.jpg]

( looks at kajal to my side and looks at my hard on and startes jeep)

see what u have done kajuuuu i want u to treat this disease ( talking about my big hard on in my pant)

( since jeep is open everything can be seen by gautam in the vehicle behind)
(14-04-2021, 01:57 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as i was smooching kajal i was not caring a thing in the world and tasting ur lips but whe u broke the kiss i was extra hard and gautam can see my tent in my pant)

( u walked to gautam and then walked back to my jeep like a slut)

( i looked at gautam and adjusting my hard on inn my pant which his wife has caused )

listen kitchlu follow our car ( adjusts my tent inside my pant)

i am taking ur wife to my farmhouse its nearby 

( goes to my open jeep )

[Image: open-willy-jeep-500x500.jpg]

( looks at kajal to my side and looks at my hard on and startes jeep)

see what u have done kajuuuu i want u to treat this disease ( talking about my big hard on in my pant)

( since jeep is open everything can be seen by gautam in the vehicle behind)

[Gautam was soo shocked that he could not reply or move his feet... His beautiful wife had just boarded this thugs jeep. like a local whore...and by the looks of it,, it was not going to be a ride he would enjoy..... All the rumors he had heard about his wife pleasuring other men flashed through his mind]

[Image: 27187396fa7c2a17428e9e3fb8114fe9eb8a12f0.gif]

[Gautam gained courage and started his car and followed the jeep with his wife... He could see her shoulders and back of the head.. and he could see the whole neck and head of Guddu.....]

Kajal: I know the perfect medicine for your disease Guddu.. (She turned and smiled at him)

[She removed the Lungi knot from his waist and parted it to reveal the monstrous bulge.... She slowly caressed it]

Kajal: It was a good thing this is hapenning guddu.....hmmmmm...Its soo big........Gautam had a very average dick.....and I was bored with it......yum..hmmm.... after marriage it was also difficult for me to find new young big cocks... (She said licking her lips)

[Image: 272135013354a5bf271fc9fabf4cc76b9c24a1c0.jpg]
Kajal: And you were the gift that I wanted to hire myself when Gautam was not around....( She slowly bent down from her seat.... sniffed the bulge... and gave a lick to it)... very tasty...

Gautam: (saw his wife bend down.. from the seat and Guddus head fall back in pleasure)..no.... Kaju....why are you doing this?

[Image: 27213499252f0d7548b599f5140033a047f56bcc.jpg]
(14-04-2021, 02:13 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Gautam was soo shocked that he could not reply or move his feet... His beautiful wife had just boarded this thugs jeep. like a local whore...and by the looks of it,, it was not going to be a ride he would enjoy..... All the rumors he had heard about his wife pleasuring other men flashed through his mind]

[Image: 27187396fa7c2a17428e9e3fb8114fe9eb8a12f0.gif]

[Gautam gained courage and started his car and followed the jeep with his wife... He could see her shoulders and back of the head.. and he could see the whole neck and head of Guddu.....]

Kajal: I know the perfect medicine for your disease Guddu.. (She turned and smiled at him)

[She removed the Lungi knot from his waist and parted it to reveal the monstrous bulge.... She slowly caressed it]

Kajal: It was a good thing this is hapenning guddu.....hmmmmm...Its soo big........Gautam had a very average dick.....and I was bored with it......yum..hmmm.... after marriage it was also difficult for me to find new young big cocks... (She said licking her lips)

[Image: 272135013354a5bf271fc9fabf4cc76b9c24a1c0.jpg]
Kajal: And you were the gift that I wanted to hire myself when Gautam was not around....( She slowly bent down from her seat.... sniffed the bulge... and gave a lick to it)... very tasty...

Gautam: (saw his wife bend down.. from the seat and Guddus head fall back in pleasure)..no.... Kaju....why are you doing this?

[Image: 27213499252f0d7548b599f5140033a047f56bcc.jpg]

( as i listened how u were bored of ur hubby i knew it was a blessing in disguise to u )

( i sat and started the jeep and was driving and thats when u unknoted my lungi and parted the lungi in the middle and my ash coloured undewear was visible i started the jeep lights so i can see properly what u are doing and also i wanted ur hubby to see )

( so when u careesed my bulge in the lonely road i moaned a bit )

ahhhh kajuuu ( i hold u by ur hair and pulled u and mooced u ) aummmm be my slut then

( then u sniffed my huge bulge and when u licked the bulge its spamsmed)

ahhhhh gautammmm ur wife is such a sluttt ( i was talking loud so ur hubby can hear ) ufff yessss kajuuuu ( with my left hand caressing her bare back )

take it out kajuuu its been 2 years its been serviced properly ahhh ( i now was driving extra slow to get more time )
(14-04-2021, 02:22 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as i listened how u were bored of ur hubby i knew it was a blessing in disguise to u )

( i sat and started the jeep and was driving and thats when u unknoted my lungi and parted the lungi in the middle and my ash coloured undewear was visible i started the jeep lights so i can see properly what u are doing and also i wanted ur hubby to see )

( so when u careesed my bulge in the lonely road i moaned a bit )

ahhhh kajuuu ( i hold u by ur hair and pulled u and mooced u ) aummmm be my slut then

( then u sniffed my huge bulge and when u licked the bulge its spamsmed)

ahhhhh gautammmm ur wife is such a sluttt ( i was talking loud so ur hubby can hear ) ufff yessss kajuuuu ( with my left hand caressing her bare back )

take it out kajuuu its been 2 years its been serviced properly ahhh ( i now was driving extra slow to get more time )

Kajal: (reaching her hand inside and pulling out the monster black cock)...hhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!.... Its so Big!!... OMG... 

[Gautam was still unable to see anything from the back... luckly for him, the road widened and he was able to overtake]

Kajal: (Started to stroke the cock which was growing in her hands)...hmmmmm.... Its soo thich....... One of the biggest dick I have held...(She laughed... as you kissed her on her lips)

[Image: 27213497221113759abdaeb60b10f3543b8649a4.jpg]

[gautam pressed on the gas and road parallel to the jeep....At first he hadnt noticed his wife holding dick... he only saw them smooching]

gautam: kajuu!!!.... What is happening here?!!!... Come back...

[just then kajal eyed him.. Broke the kiss... and straight away bent down opening her mouth]

[Image: m5ejtfojf2s51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...fe6019f143]

kajal: ooooooouuuuuummmmmm.....hhhhmmmmmm (She was able to engulf the dick head and she pulled back the skin and started stroking the cock below her mouth)....oooooohhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.....(She swiveled her tongue on the dick head and stroked it harder... looking at Gautam)

gautam: (Reaising)..Nooooo!!.... WHY!!!!.... Why are you doing this Kaju?!!!

[Image: 27213525a89e0d735886e77693189108aaf92981.jpg]