Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(12-08-2019, 06:42 AM)Any Time Wrote: i put my dick in sam mouth.. starts fucking her mouth... ssss u r a whore sam.. i wouldn't have touched you, if i know you were abhi wife.. i like u nd ur boobs more than my wife's...

u like her abhi... then keep her.. use her abhi.. please forgive me that i fapeed for actress.. now fuck me first baby...

lav dear tell him na.. how excited you will become seeing your gay hubby getting fucked by a man...i fall on lav feet

lav kissing me hard mmmmm see abhi how my hubby is begging u mmm come forgive him na mmmmmm mmm for that i will be urs ...mahi said u liked my saggy bobos mmm she opens her blouse mmmmm i pressing her boobs mm my cock rock hard mm lav holidn it mm keeps it on ur asshole
[Image: Lavanya+at+Vivaha+Bhojanambu+Restaurant+Launch+_14_.JPG]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mahi mm really mmmmm yess mm come on harder mmmm do know how hard abhi does mmmshe taking ur balls in her mouth mmm she opens her blouse her perky tits pop out mmm
[Image: Samantha+at+Laundry+Kart+App+Launch+_2_.jpg]
i pull sam under me.. and use her body as the base for my doggy position... putting my both hands on her small pery tits...and legs on her stomach.. i kiss her dry lips... hmm starts licking her ike a dog...

ssss.... ahhh.. abhi.. fuck me baby.. punish that ass hole of yours... use it baby... moaning taking abhi name loudly.. more loudly than even her wife...

thanks lavv..i am in ur debt...
hmmmmmmm fat black man comes near her ...what really bitch mmmm only 10 hmmmm u are such a cheap whore he laughs ... he grabs her to side of road mmm
hmmm dont worry amma i will drag u like useless slut mm i slap her face with ym cock mm amma tell me where do u want to go first mm
(12-08-2019, 06:54 AM)Any Time Wrote: i pull sam under me.. and  use her body as the base for my doggy position... putting my both hands on her small pery tits...and legs on her stomach.. i kiss her dry lips... hmm starts licking her ike a dog...

ssss.... ahhh.. abhi.. fuck me baby.. punish that ass hole of yours... use it baby... moaning taking abhi name loudly.. more loudly than even her wife...

thanks lavv..i am in ur debt...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm sam letting u lick mmmmmm mahi mm ym bobos mm yess mmmmmmmmm mahi ua re moaning soo loudly mmm even i didnt moan mmmmm
[Image: Samantha+at+Majili+Pre+Release+Event+_22_.JPG]
i pushign ym cock in ur ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i will be kissing lav mmmmm lav baby mm your boobs i press her bobos mmm 
mmmm lav moaning hard mmmmmmmmmmm abhi see how my hubby moaning for your cock mmm my hubby liek to get fucked mmmmabhi u can fuck us all three ....hmm mahi wont say anything ...and i dont think ur whore wife wont do much mmm
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Vunnadhi+Okate+Zinda...n+_25_.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 06:55 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmm fat black man comes near her ...what really bitch mmmm only 10 hmmmm u are such a cheap whore he laughs ... he grabs her to side of road mmm
hmmm dont worry amma i will drag u like useless slut mm i slap her face with ym cock mm amma tell me where do u want to go first mm

hmm yes.. i am cheap whore.. but only condition is that you have to cum in me... please consider me sir... i would do any position you want..

hari is begging and opening her pussy like a cheap steert hooker.. 
[Image: haripriya1.jpg]

aish : baby, i will come anywhere you take me... do u want me ur amma to the gutter and introduce me to ur friends ?? 

aish moving her face to catch abhi dick... but instead her cheeks are getting red with abhi beatings... ssss ahhh. baby please let me suck it...
[Image: aishwarya-rai-international-indian-film-...rds-12.jpg]
sam.. u r hubby is fucking me aft long time... i could't resist baby...aahhh ahhh... i am putting my whole weight on sam...

hhmm.. abhi, baby fuck me baby,, fuck like those old times.. remember i used to say that we exchange wives.. seems like the same happening...

humping on abhi cock like a crazy bitch,... will u make me fuck by my wife also ??

i can clearly see lav getting excited for the live gay action... ssss lav u liking it... seems u r enjoying more than me fucking u...
the fat guy removes his dress fully mmm hig fat belly n dirty black cock mmm he rubbing her pussy inside why bitch nmmmmm come u slut lie down on foot path i will get on u mm he rubs his cock mmm
amma mm u are soo horny for ym lil cock mmm i push ym cock in her mouth m yess mm yess amma gutter is our home now mm
(12-08-2019, 07:08 AM)Any Time Wrote: sam.. u r hubby is fucking me aft long time... i could't resist baby...aahhh ahhh... i am putting my whole weight on sam...

hhmm.. abhi, baby fuck me baby,, fuck like those old times.. remember i used to say that we exchange wives.. seems like the same happening...

humping on abhi cock like a crazy bitch,... will u make me fuck by my wife also ??

i can clearly see lav getting excited for the live gay action... ssss lav u liking it... seems u r enjoying more than me fucking u...

hmmmmmmmmm i fucking ur ass mm mahi mmm i missed ur ass soo mcuh mmmm mmm i even raped sam thinking of u mmmmm sam hugging u hard mmmm mahi mmm yess mmm i know mmmm
sam cant u see how much pain since been long time ..come feed him ur bobos ...sam obeys n bring her boobs to ur mouth suck it mahi 
[Image: Samantha+at+Samsung+S10e+Mobile+Launch+_7_.JPG]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mahi mm yess mmm i look lav mmm kssing her m lav wont u fuck mahi mmmmm 
lav making me press her boobs mmm abhi u are fucking him na mm u fuck me mmmm i dont want mahi cock mmm
i bite her lav mm come on mmmm he is my friend i want him have fun
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Vunnadhi+Okate+Zinda...et+_4_.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 07:11 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: the fat guy removes his dress fully mmm hig fat belly n dirty black cock mmm he rubbing her pussy inside why bitch nmmmmm come u slut lie down on foot path i will get on u mm he rubs his cock mmm
amma mm u are soo horny for ym lil cock mmm i push ym cock in her mouth m yess mm yess amma gutter is our home now mm

fat guy belly is falling on her belly... his man boobs are bigger than her boobs... yet hari is not saying no.. hmmm fuck me sir please...

my hubby ordered me to get fucked and fill my pussy with 30 ppl... please help me to get those 30 ppl sir.. if u know anyone please tell themm...

hari is sleeping on the footpath and fucking like beggars fucking... some dogs are coming and sniffing, licking her..while fucking....
[Image: Haripriya+in+Soojidara+_2_.jpg]

aish : baby, since the moment i saw him.. he became my everything beta... i will do anything i can to protect him, care him... aish sucking abhi cock with love...

drainage flowing thru the house.. shit around.. is making aish feel nausea but aishh belives that this is her home now... beta, i liked it really well... our house is nince
[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Sizzling-HD-Photo...lpaper.jpg]
soo abhi baby you never loved this sam whore, like i never loved lav??.. i knew u always loved me..

see sam.. he always fucked u ,...thinking abt me only... i bite sam boobss.. sam why are u quiet bearing al the weight and pain ??

lav.. i though u would get excited for your gay hubby... nd u also want to fuck my ass.. see there.. i brought a big dildo...