Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess akka mmmm i push my cock in her dirty pussy mm akka will u be alwyas this dirty when i fuck u huh mmmmmmm i take blood put as sindoor mmm yess akka i spit on her mmm amma she is ur beti na tell how much do u think i can get for her in gutter
(12-08-2019, 06:17 AM)Any Time Wrote: lav dear, i used to be his fuck toy in college.. he fucked so many times.. almost in every class he used to fuck my ass...

i promised in college that i would share my wife with him... u r not ashamed of ur gay husb, dear ?

once, i fapped for an heroine.. since then he stopped fucking me.. please please make him fuck me na.. dear..

i slap sam really really hard. her cheeks become red... thu... treating her like slut for her mistake.. u wanted to suck my dick na.. suck it.. it is not even 2inches... suck it properly.. otherwise i wont press them.. i kick her boobs with legs

hmm mahi no .....i like having gay hubby like u ....mmmm what realyl u want ur wife to beg for u ...u are soo desperate for his cock mmm hse turns ur showing me ur ass .....abhi what u want his ..she rubbins it ..come here
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Inttelligent+Movie+P...t+_15_.jpg]
hmm sam cheeks red mmmmmm mahi mm yess mmm ur cock mm its soooooooooo mm she takes in her mouth mmm mahi looks like abhi is the who fucked u all the time huh m,mmm
[Image: Samantha+at+Majili+Movie+Success+Meet+_5_.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 06:18 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess akka mmmm i push my cock in her dirty pussy mm akka will u be alwyas this dirty when i fuck u huh mmmmmmm i take blood put as sindoor mmm yess akka i spit on her mmm amma she is ur beti na tell how much do u think i can get for her in gutter

aaahhh,... dear... stops calling with your name...sss fuck me.. fuck ur wife... sssss.. haripriya humping vigrously... hmmm baby fuck me...not caring about her hole on her boobs...

fuck that dirty pusssy.. u wanted me to fuck in gutter na.. is this how ppl in gutter look... i will be like this for you always...
[Image: 90fed8c5a0324c7993c1413ca76304b6.jpg]

aish hmm.. abhii.. hari is crack addict.. hari will sleep for just some doses of crack... such a sllut... ppl will fuck her free and throw her in dumps after they cum...hahah...enjoying her own daughter molestation
[Image: D17TkXRUcAAsrH7.jpg]
hmnmmmmmmmmm i start fucking her hard mmmm yesss mmmm u slut mmmm take it mmmmm i spitting hard on her face mm yess akka mmmm u are my gutter whore mmmmm
ammma it maybe have ben ur fault na .....u must have fucked some drug addict
yeah sam, ur hubby fucked me all the time.. i am jealous that he is fucking you.. a whore like u ..everytime sam taking my cock.. i kicking her boobs with my legss...

yeah dear, i am desperate for his dick.. he said that he would give me his dick only if you begged nd slept with him.. please lav.. please sleep with him nd beg to fuck ur hubby na... remove ur dress lav.. show him ur saggy boobs...

abhi, baby, please dont make me wait anymore.. fuck me first than my wife...i am ur first love na baby
(12-08-2019, 06:30 AM)Any Time Wrote: yeah sam, ur hubby fucked me all the time.. i am jealous that he is fucking you.. a whore like u ..everytime sam taking my cock.. i kicking her boobs with my legss...

yeah dear, i am desperate for his dick.. he said that he would give me his dick only if you begged nd slept with him.. please lav.. please sleep with him nd beg to fuck ur hubby na... remove ur dress lav.. show him ur saggy boobs...

abhi, baby, please dont make me wait anymore.. fuck me first than my wife...i am ur first love na baby

hmmmmmmmmmmm mahi i promised abhi that i will be good whore to u mm she opens her blouse as u kick mmmmmmm sam taking ur cock n sucking mmmmmm mahi u want to fuck ym mouth with ur small cock 
[Image: Samantha+at+Majili+Pre+Release+Event+_3_.JPG]
i pretend like not interseted mmm mm lav rubbing ur ass ignores u comes nkiss me come on abhi fuck his ass i wan tot see mmm she takes my hand keeps on her boobs i pressing over dress mmmmm mahi mmmm ur wife is soo good mmm
[Image: Lavanya+at+Vivaha+Bhojanambu+Restaurant+Launch+_2_.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 06:29 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmnmmmmmmmmm i start fucking her hard mmmm yesss mmmm u slut mmmm take it mmmmm i spitting hard on her face mm yess akka mmmm u are my gutter whore mmmmm
ammma it maybe have ben ur fault na .....u must have fucked some drug addict

ahhha... dear.. tear that pussy... hari is not satisfied with abhi small dick.. baby fuck me more.. fcuk me hardd... ssss... baby.. i am horny baby...

yeah i will be your gutter whore... i will fuck ppl in gutter and get food for you baby... u r my pathidev..sssss...

[Image: Haripriya-in-Silanthi-2-movie-%282%296015.jpg]

aish.. yeah baby.. i might have fucked some beggar... ur amma is whore abhi baby... thats why ur amma became fuck toy.. i wil make u nd ur friends everyone happy baby... i don't mind.. use my body abhi..
[Image: aishwaryaraiatcannes.jpg?itok=m0dxx3gJ]
hmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss u lsut mmm mmi take my cock out of her pussy mm akka ur patidevi has condition he wont fuck or give u does unless fill ur pussy with aleast 30 guys mmm i come near aish rubibng my cock on her face amma can u take me to public place i want to humilate u mmm
i put my dick in sam mouth.. starts fucking her mouth... ssss u r a whore sam.. i wouldn't have touched you, if i know you were abhi wife.. i like u nd ur boobs more than my wife's...

u like her abhi... then keep her.. use her abhi.. please forgive me that i fapeed for actress.. now fuck me first baby...

lav dear tell him na.. how excited you will become seeing your gay hubby getting fucked by a man...i fall on lav feet
(12-08-2019, 06:41 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss u lsut mmm mmi take my cock out of her pussy mm akka ur patidevi has condition he wont fuck or give u does unless fill ur pussy with aleast 30 guys mmm i come near aish rubibng my cock on her face amma can u take me to public place i want to humilate u mmm

hari.. baby.. please baby.. fuck me baby.. i beg you baby.. please make me cum or atleast give me one dose.. please baby.. 

knowing abhi won't even budge once he is decided... hari goes out on to the street... like that...

and starts begging ppl to fuck her... please please fuck me...just 10rs for one shot
[Image: hari_priya_hot_saree_pictures_15.jpg]

abhi baby.. i love to get humiliated for you baby...trying to suck abhi dick.. hhmm.. sniffing abhi dick smell...

bbut baby.. i cannot walk baby... u know na.. i broke my spine.. 
[Image: C7243C13-5BA4-496C-9C89-428893DD7A40.jpeg]