Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(12-08-2019, 05:43 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmm amma u are the best mmmm i kiss her lips hard mm i get down from her hips mm come near hari mm come on akka i take my hand n rub her messy pussy mmm akka u are the best whore to be my gutter wife ...akka u can get any kind of drugs also

aish collapses on the floor.. as her spine broke completely... aish is fuck toy to abhi... aish can't even resist physically to abhi...

abhi i am happy that i can satisfy you beta.... come nd do me whenever you want... aish lies on the floor with her boobs open, cum dropping from her pussy..
[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Hot-Stills-from-Jodha-Akbar-15-26e24.jpg]

hari still resisting...sssss....  who else lives in the gutter with you dear ?...ssssss akka is sensitive there... please remove ur hand na dear...

druugs... really.. i mean.. i don't want to marry you for drugs... i am not addict.. but hari starts feeling urge for next dosee...
[Image: jyZKtkatXzhZVMB1wByXTILI5zhjiOFoL7QuH8qN...05-h608-no]
amma dont worry u will come with wherever i go mmmmmmm i not letting my fuck toy out of my sight mmmi rubbing her pussy what akka really...sensitive huh ...i rubbing her cum filled pussy mmmwhat u want more here i rub her nipple .......akkau are not an addict na ..i take needle n putting away
sam, u let him fuck u nd press ur boobs na... if u want to loved by me.. then treat my wife well... i say but i crave to press her perky boobs..

i am being little hesitant to suck abhi dick properly,... looking at my wife..
(12-08-2019, 05:54 AM)Any Time Wrote: sam, u let him fuck u nd press ur boobs na... if u want to loved by me.. then treat my wife well... i say but i crave to press her perky boobs..

i am being little hesitant to suck abhi dick properly,... looking at my wife..

ahhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm lav moaning hard mmmmmmmm sam u bitch thats it mm suck my pussy mm she raising her saree showing u sam suck herr pussy .,..mahi suck ur friend properly 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_19_.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmm lav seeing that ...she comes near u ....pushes ur head on my cock ...mahi suck it properly ur wife is going to fuck it na .....she smiles at me ........sam below sucking her pussy ....near u 
[Image: Samantha+Akkineni+at+Oh+Baby+Movie+Press+Meet+_20_.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 05:53 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: amma dont worry u will come with wherever i go mmmmmmm i not letting my fuck toy out of my sight mmmi rubbing her pussy what akka really...sensitive huh ...i rubbing her cum filled pussy mmmwhat u want more here i rub her nipple .......akkau are not an addict na ..i take needle n putting away

hari can't resist her urge for longer... please abhi.. give me back that needle.. i beg you abhi.. widens her hips showing more of her pusy..

ssss... abhi please.. dont pluck pubic hairs...aassss hhhh...hair feeling immense pain...

[Image: Haripriya-in-Galatta-movie-%2811%296223.JPG]

aish laying there just like a toy... she doesn't say anything even when her own daughter is geting molested by some beggar kid...

[Image: CkMDjD6UoAAdMmI.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmmmm yess mmm akka mmmm i will but first this mm i take mangalsutra mmm tieing it mm looking aish mmmmamma see akka is my wife mmm i rubbing my lil cock on her dirty pussyn rubbing needle on her nipple
just like old days, i am taking abhi dick... whole shaft inside in one go... slurpinggg... ssssslrupppp... my saliva is oozing all over his dick...

but dear, do u like this ?? is gay making u horny or something...hehe

sam, whore, enough of sucking her... now come to me na... suck my dick..
(12-08-2019, 06:05 AM)Any Time Wrote: just like old days, i am taking abhi dick... whole shaft inside in one go... slurpinggg... ssssslrupppp... my saliva is oozing all over his dick...

but dear, do u like this ?? is gay making u horny or something...hehe

sam, whore, enough of sucking her... now come to me na... suck my dick..

hmmmmmmmmmm yess mahi make ur friend hard for me mm she holds ur head making u bob mm yess mahi it is mmmmmmmmm abhi u said my hubby was fuck toy na 
i smile at lav ....lav slaps ur ass ....mahi dear how many times abhi has fucked this
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Inttelligent+Movie+P...et+_5_.jpg]
sam hearing u she coming dwon .....she looks at me ...sam its ok suck his cock dear .........i push her down ...sam gets down mm mahi i wanted this soo badly mmmm she rubbiung ur cock taking it out
[Image: Samantha+_39__001.JPG]
(12-08-2019, 06:04 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmm yess mmm akka mmmm i will but first this mm i take mangalsutra mmm tieing it mm looking aish mmmmamma see akka is my wife mmm i rubbing my lil cock on her dirty pussyn rubbing needle on her nipple

hari being hesitant but she stop her urge anymore... gives in... abhi please give me that... i wll become your wife nd get fucked by you...

sssssss... ahhhh,.. please don't tear my boobs... blood is slowly coming out....
[Image: b1e824c8cf96870e5f72a55c35dfa0d2.jpg]

aish shouting.. abhi beta.. she will say like that only.. don't leave her.. use her.. she is urs.. use that blood and put it as sindoor..
[Image: Aish-at-Cannes--Stunning-Like-Always--14...1-1552.jpg]
[Image: 9607949c2cd5b8875ba14de66ad09bd2.jpg]
lav dear, i used to be his fuck toy in college.. he fucked so many times.. almost in every class he used to fuck my ass...

i promised in college that i would share my wife with him... u r not ashamed of ur gay husb, dear ?

once, i fapped for an heroine.. since then he stopped fucking me.. please please make him fuck me na.. dear..

i slap sam really really hard. her cheeks become red... thu... treating her like slut for her mistake.. u wanted to suck my dick na.. suck it.. it is not even 2inches... suck it properly.. otherwise i wont press them.. i kick her boobs with legs