Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(19-06-2019, 11:11 PM)wkdevil Wrote: freind: array IS tu bolna kya chata hay ki jaq weak hay...ki sardi lag jaygi jaq ko

freind 2: i can bet ki poora din she van be like this kyun jaq hay na? u are not scared of some cold na

jaq : (coming sitting next to u wiping the cum of her thigs) array mein kyun darun lekin mein akelay nahin rahungi aisay woh tum log bhi hojaoo  na

eep me company na..waisay (seeing the girl there) tumaray paass hungay na kapday kuch

girl: array meray kahan woh fit nahin hungay losse hojayingay and u wont look goo in htem

jaq: haan i rather be naked than look bad woh toh hay..

freind 3: umm jaw tumnay surgery kab karahi..when did u get fake boobs?..aur butt implants?

freind 4: haan woh lip job bhi karaya hay kya..sab fake lag raha hay

jaq: hey im all natural Is bolo na i dint get any work done

IS: aare haan she hasnt had anything done... shes all natural... pata nahin tum log aise kyun sochte ho 

she saying she rather be naked than look bad
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(19-06-2019, 11:10 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: aare nahin... ab toh tumhe sabak sikhana hi padega... kaafi pasie waste kiya hai tumne

she had you there and aish showed up seeing this

aish: kyua kar rahi ho usse kareena... aise thodi karte hia... batao what he did

kareena not leaving your hair at all 

kareena: he came out aur sabka mood off hogaya aur pata hai they would have still stayed if he just went back aur maine akha bhi isse

ki wapas jao kamre mein but he didnt listen to me... aur unka mood off hogaya aur chalegaye 

aish: WD maine kaha tha na ki you should have stayed in your room aur bhar kyun aaye

aur jab maasi se kaha why didn you listent o her... batao... maine kaha na you shoudl isten to her all the time

kareena: haan tabhi i think isko ab sabak sikhana padega aish... woh naye strapons hai na unke saath we need to teach him a lesson 

aish: i think your right.. ab toh kaafi paise waste hogaye hai we cant allow this 

she seeing that you was getting upset with what was going on

aish: tumari galti hia na WD... jab akah why didn you come out dekho alia toh nahin hai na woh abhi bhi apne room mein hai liek a good girl

WD: ahh mom saorry woh bhook lagi thi isliya..woh starp on? nahin mom woh kuch aur punishment..woh alia mom woh bhi bahar thi

sachi i swear yahan bed pay ek addmi usay kuch kar raha tha (i felt karrna pull my hair more) ahh mom i swear alia yehi thi

[Image: WPyG02N.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:13 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahh mom saorry woh bhook lagi thi isliya..woh starp on? nahin mom woh kuch aur punishment..woh alia mom woh bhi bahar thi

sachi i swear yahan bed pay ek addmi usay kuch kar raha tha (i felt karrna pull my hair more) ahh mom i swear alia yehi thi

kareena pullng your hair more when you said that she wasnt happn with saying that 

aish: yeh kya bol rahe ho... kareena alia yahan thi 

[Image: bKD1m3c.jpg]

kareena: aare nahin aish... yeh toh ab jhoot bho bolne laga hai... dekha how much you spoilt him hes lying about things now as well

taaki iss punishment nahin mile... ab toh aur punishment dongi main toh isse saale ko 

aish: woh ek minute... alia ko bhar bulati hoon main... agar tum jhoot bol rahe ho na WD toh teek nahin hoga samjhe 

[Image: 17EXxVv.jpg]

she calling alia out and alia coming out she back in her night clothes as well now 

alia: momma your back... when idid you come back momma 

aish: just now... abhi aayi hoon... par tum batao... WD keh raha tha ki tum ayahn thi aur a guy was fucking you batao mujhe daaro mat 

alia looking at kareena and kareena giving a really mean look to her now

[Image: A4nAOUD.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:13 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: aare haan she hasnt had anything done... shes all natural... pata nahin tum log aise kyun sochte ho 

she saying she rather be naked than look bad

girl: na na i can see silciocn har jagah dekho toh

freind: (all 4 guys came close staring at her) haan natural itnay perky kahan..these are too good to be true

jaw: array nahin look (she pressing her own tits) dekho so soft IS tum (took ur hand and made u fell them) dekha its real

freind 2: array IS toh kuch bhi bolayga tumara bf hay humay kaisay pata lagayga...na na all fake pure silicon

[Image: npPs9A0.jpg]

jaq: array is hatoo baba ek sec..aoo fell me up sahin mein real hay touch anywhere

(all freinds smiiling lokking at each toher like how easy she was)

freind 3: (sitting beside her) tukon mein (both hands on her tits felling her up) cant really say

[Image: PEkLyYg.png]

freind 4: yeh hooth toh siay hi test kartay hay na (kissing her lips) umm achat oh hay but need more to prove

jaq: muah muah..ruko (she stood up) ass dekho (dpanked herslef and it jiggled) hath lagaoo its all real

(u freinds on their knees mauling her ass)

[Image: tVbxQL6.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:18 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena pullng your hair more when you said that she wasnt happn with saying that 

aish: yeh kya bol rahe ho... kareena alia yahan thi 

kareena: aare nahin aish... yeh toh ab jhoot bho bolne laga hai... dekha how much you spoilt him hes lying about things now as well

taaki iss punishment nahin mile... ab toh aur punishment dongi main toh isse saale ko 

aish: woh ek minute... alia ko bhar bulati hoon main... agar tum jhoot bol rahe ho na WD toh teek nahin hoga samjhe 

she calling alia out and alia coming out she back in her night clothes as well now 

alia: momma your back... when idid you come back momma 

aish: just now... abhi aayi hoon... par tum batao... WD keh raha tha ki tum ayahn thi aur a guy was fucking you batao mujhe daaro mat 

alia looking at kareena and kareena giving a really mean look to her now

WD: momma il not lying alia prove kardaygi bolon alia tum yahin thi na ek uncle tumay kuch kar rahay thay na

(i saw massi shaking my head...she was pissed) woh ahh baal chod kammeni (i even cursed at her)

[Image: eWtrldJ.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:19 PM)wkdevil Wrote: girl: na na i can see silciocn har jagah dekho toh

freind: (all 4 guys came close staring at her) haan natural itnay perky kahan..these are too good to be true

jaw: array nahin look (she pressing her own tits) dekho so soft IS tum (took ur hand and made u fell them) dekha its real

freind 2: array IS toh kuch bhi bolayga tumara bf hay humay kaisay pata lagayga...na na all fake pure silicon

jaq: array is hatoo baba ek sec..aoo fell me up sahin mein real hay touch anywhere

(all freinds smiiling lokking at each toher like how easy she was)

freind 3: (sitting beside her) tukon mein (both hands on her tits felling her up) cant really say

freind 4: yeh hooth toh siay hi test kartay hay na (kissing her lips) umm achat oh hay but need more to prove

jaq: muah muah..ruko (she stood up) ass dekho (dpanked herslef and it jiggled) hath lagaoo its all real

(u freinds on their knees mauling her ass)

she was so easy and so fucking dumb that my friends using this now to they advantage and getting to feel her up now and kiss her 

IS: aare ab toh kaafi dekh liya tum logon ne... shes all natural keh rahi hai na
(19-06-2019, 11:22 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: momma il not lying alia prove kardaygi bolon alia tum yahin thi na ek uncle tumay kuch kar rahay thay na

(i saw massi shaking my head...she was pissed) woh ahh baal chod kammeni (i even cursed at her)

kareena spanking your ass when you cursed her now

kareena: saale... abhi bata thi hoon tumhe... dekhna kya hota hai tumare saath... bolo alia... batao i told you to stay in the room na 

alia lookign and alai was so scared of kareena... really scared of her 

[Image: BnVUdzT.jpg]

alia: woh eerrmm main eermmm main toh yahan nahin thi momma woh maasi ne kaha that i need to stay in my room

aur aapne bhi kaha tha toh i didnt come out of my room momma i stayed in there 

aish: really... such a good girl you are alia... woh tum jao aur room mein jao aur go to sleep aur dekhna 

[Image: wwIZhkD.jpg]

kal ill take you out for some ice ceram teek hai na... jao so jao... go on

kareena: haan haan even i will take you out aakir sach bol rahi hai toh she will get a reward for sure na 

alia going back in her room now and going away leaving you there 

kareena: dekha aish... how much you soilt him now... hes even lying infront of me and you seedha jhoot bol raha hia humein

[Image: NJfaxU0.jpg]
jaq: ek second na Is i cant be having people thinking ki mein koi fake bimbo hoon

freind (saying it slowly): fake nahin lekin bimbo zarror hay

(u saw all ur feinds felling her up..she even laughing and giggling they were touching her all over)

[Image: SaZjBTE.jpg]

freond 2:  yeh sab toh theek hay i think jab hi pata chalta hay about ut lips agar tum blowjob doo

jaq: huh really aisay kiss kar kay dekho na u r not convinces acha chalo (she sat on the sofa calling him in)

abhi batati hoon (she grabbed his cock in her lips slcowly sucking it..she was so good at it)

[Image: QyLxKAt.jpg]

freind 2: ahhhhhhhhhh vaccum hay iska mooh fuck fuck haan real hay jaq lekin can u like deepthroat it.

kya hay na ppora elleiya toh im convenced(she swallowed his cock whole and stayed there..he coculdnt control and came down her thoroat) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fuck..uff im convinced

jaq: (gulping the semen) aur koi questions hay ya mein apnay bf kay sath beach pay jaoo...i hope nude beach hay yeh..caus ei dont have a swimsuit

ya nahin toh Is but me one na..chalo im bored now chaltay hay ab

[Image: vn4iivG.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:27 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena spanking your ass when you cursed her now

kareena: saale... abhi bata thi hoon tumhe... dekhna kya hota hai tumare saath... bolo alia... batao i told you to stay in the room na 

alia lookign and alai was so scared of kareena... really scared of her 

alia: woh eerrmm main eermmm main toh yahan nahin thi momma woh maasi ne kaha that i need to stay in my room

aur aapne bhi kaha tha toh i didnt come out of my room momma i stayed in there 

aish: really... such a good girl you are alia... woh tum jao aur room mein jao aur go to sleep aur dekhna 

kal ill take you out for some ice ceram teek hai na... jao so jao... go on

kareena: haan haan even i will take you out aakir sach bol rahi hai toh she will get a reward for sure na 

alia going back in her room now and going away leaving you there 

kareena: dekha aish... how much you soilt him now... hes even lying infront of me and you seedha jhoot bol raha hia humein

i was so shcoked when alia lied but now i was int rouble

WD: woh momma (seeing karrna drag me in my room..) momma sorry na woh

(seeing mom taking her clothes off too...iwas getting scared) woh kya honay wala hay

[Image: faKlX5d.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:30 PM)wkdevil Wrote: jaq: ek second na Is i cant be having people thinking ki mein koi fake bimbo hoon

freind (saying it slowly): fake nahin lekin bimbo zarror hay

(u saw all ur feinds felling her up..she even laughing and giggling they were touching her all over)

freond 2:  yeh sab toh theek hay i think jab hi pata chalta hay about ut lips agar tum blowjob doo

jaq: huh really aisay kiss kar kay dekho na u r not convinces acha chalo (she sat on the sofa calling him in)

abhi batati hoon (she grabbed his cock in her lips slcowly sucking it..she was so good at it)

freind 2: ahhhhhhhhhh vaccum hay iska mooh fuck fuck haan real hay jaq lekin can u like deepthroat it.

kya hay na ppora elleiya toh im convenced(she swallowed his cock whole and stayed there..he coculdnt control and came down her thoroat) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fuck..uff im convinced

jaq: (gulping the semen) aur koi questions hay ya mein apnay bf kay sath beach pay jaoo...i hope nude beach hay yeh..caus ei dont have a swimsuit

ya nahin toh Is but me one na..chalo im bored now chaltay hay ab

he getting a blowjob from her now as well and then saying they were real they just using my bimbo GF... 

IS: woh haan sure baby... anything for you