Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(20-06-2019, 12:04 AM)wkdevil Wrote: the necklace was at her fett so she just pushed her leg and it went in the pool

wife: woh meray khandani necklace tha (priyanka gave her a look and she kept quiet)

man: array kahan tha na dont speak in front of her tum sunti nahin hoon

priyanka: sun ray rohan (her right hand man) woh malabar wala hay na gold tycoon usay yahan laoo...Is ko jitna chaiya mek him design it aur deddon IS ko

She got up and started wallking away u following her) hojayga paisa tumara..(tunred ) woh apni bisi ko woh guest room mein bhejdon

(she just said that and went..u saw both of them shocked looking at each other..priyanka before going in kissing u)

priyanka: um make me hard na IS woh bas ajj uch naya karnay ka mood huwa hay..lekin hard toh tum hi karogay (u jerking and kiisng her as a woman waiting in a room for her)

any other person would get killed for talking to her like i did but i was allowed she just casually saying to the guy to send his wife to the guest room

they knew they had no choice and they had to i was getting her hard since she was in mood for something new

IS: its ok priyanka... muuaahh muuaahh i can try them clothes that you got for me muuaahh
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(20-06-2019, 12:07 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (eating my moms ass) umm slutp slrro momma woh massi pics..apnay mana kiya tha na

(we werent yet on the market mom wanted to wait on us)

aish: woh haan areena abhi toh nahin na 

kareena: its time na aish... abho time hogaya hai we need to start thinking of selling him now i have a few people as well 

ab you keep him like this aur dekho kya ho raha hai ab mujhe karn do na teek hai ill sort everything out abse 

[Image: MG7LNnH.jpg]

nayan: uffffffff yeh kaise chat raha hai gaand... i so fucking want him eating my ass like that

kareena not happy witht he way you was behaving now as qwell she came and grabbed your head now and put you on your knees

kareena: chal saale kar ab... mooh mein daal aur ache se choos kutte... show me a good time teek hai 

[Image: 3JUbqYs.jpg]

and then when you started putting in your mouth she took another pictire as well 

nayan: fuck... poora daal sakta hai kya agar isne poora daal diya andr mooh mein am coming tomorrow and will pay anything for you

[Image: 49230c55a2c43458e27ec4005571685d.jpg]
priyanka: umm woh wallay lingeries hay karna na...woh aaj toh raat mein ek merrting hay

tum na dont teas eme bu sending pics..last time tumnay kiya i fucked a guy so hard behosh hogaya woh

(she not wearing pants all hard now) chalo ill be back thhek hay ..ayi pintu malkin ko acha sa banakay khila kuch mein abhi ayi

[Image: x6dB3F8.jpg]

aur IS inay zada tang mat karo im killing more staff than people now samjhay (she winked and went to the room)

her husband sitiing there while all of u heard screams and monas for 2 hours starighnt..then priyanka coming out her cock all wet)

priyanka: uff Is kahan hoon yeh saaf kardogay mera..sir tum hi karogay na aoo chalo

(u saw that woman..on her knees crawling she was so hurt couldnt walk herslef)

[Image: QlTk6IK.png]
(20-06-2019, 12:13 AM)wkdevil Wrote: priyanka: umm woh wallay lingeries hay karna na...woh aaj toh raat mein ek merrting hay

tum na dont teas eme bu sending pics..last time tumnay kiya i fucked a guy so hard behosh hogaya woh

(she not wearing pants all hard now) chalo ill be back thhek hay ..ayi pintu malkin ko acha sa banakay khila kuch mein abhi ayi

aur IS inay zada tang mat karo im killing more staff than people now samjhay (she winked and went to the room)

her husband sitiing there while all of u heard screams and monas for 2 hours starighnt..then priyanka coming out her cock all wet)

priyanka: uff Is kahan hoon yeh saaf kardogay mera..sir tum hi karogay na aoo chalo

(u saw that woman..on her knees crawling she was so hurt couldnt walk herslef)

i had such a relaxed and luxury life... all her people knew they had t treat me right or else wouldnt be good for them...

she fucking that guys wife while he was waiting and i was just enjoying my time

IS: woh haan haan priyanka

me coming and cleaning her cock now licking it all clean
(20-06-2019, 12:12 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: woh haan areena abhi toh nahin na 

kareena: its time na aish... abho time hogaya hai we need to start thinking of selling him now i have a few people as well 

ab you keep him like this aur dekho kya ho raha hai ab mujhe karn do na teek hai ill sort everything out abse 

nayan: uffffffff yeh kaise chat raha hai gaand... i so fucking want him eating my ass like that

kareena not happy witht he way you was behaving now as qwell she came and grabbed your head now and put you on your knees

kareena: chal saale kar ab... mooh mein daal aur ache se choos kutte... show me a good time teek hai 

and then when you started putting in your mouth she took another pictire as well 

nayan: fuck... poora daal sakta hai kya agar isne poora daal diya andr mooh mein am coming tomorrow and will pay anything for you

there was no way i could take that strap on..i just had the tip on my mouth and was gagging

WD: ghnng momma roko na massi )she taking pics..i knew she would brutally fuck my face massi was pissed)

[Image: MIfCQNu.jpg]
(20-06-2019, 12:18 AM)wkdevil Wrote: there was no way i could take that strap on..i just had the tip on my mouth and was gagging

WD: ghnng momma roko na massi )she taking pics..i knew she would brutally fuck my face massi was pissed)

kareena: aaaahh fuck aur lo mooh mein abhi... tak erit more in your mouth chalo aaaahh aaahhh

aish:; maasi jo keh rahi hai sahi keh rahi hai ab WD listen to her 

[Image: fH0vwjQ.jpg]

kareena: i have someone aish... woh nayan hai na kaafi time se isko dekh rahi thi ill call her this weekend aur paise de degi 

she pushing it more in your mouth now ans taking a pic and sending it to her 

nayan: done... let me know the price... aur main aaongi next weekend pakka teek hai... ill pay more just keep him fresh for me 

[Image: nayanthara-hot-gallery-1.jpg]

kareena: set hai aish... nayan aayegi ab... just need to make sire he knows how to behave with her WD tum na 

raandi ho ab sajhe raandi ki aulaad ho toh raandi khud bhi ho tum teek hai jaise nayan kahegi karna hia tumhe samjhe aur aish 

while your waitning peeche gaand chat na meri chal... eat that ass behind

[Image: PHUIMWR.jpg]
(20-06-2019, 12:17 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i had such a relaxed and luxury life... all her people knew they had t treat me right or else wouldnt be good for them...

she fucking that guys wife while he was waiting and i was just enjoying my time

IS: woh haan haan priyanka

me coming and cleaning her cock now licking it all clean

u celaning her cock all over..while that couple going away

priyanka: kal na itnalina diginer ara hay the biggest of them hell make u a new sexy dress theek hay

ur my date for a ball..whana toh na sabsay baday crinimanla aray hay...world presidents and misninters

aur mein wahan chief guest hoon and u ar emy plus one samjhay

[Image: IwCdxdz.png]

(she then went and did her businees she was working all day but u raged in while she was on the phone)

priyanka: IS tum yahan im on a call 2 hours baad ok

rahul : (her main man) woh madam mein bahar karun isay (she gave him a look he kept quiet) ..(to u) malkin woh madam busy hay

priyankaSadseeing u taking ur saree off ) Is dont seduce me abhi nahin na bool rahi hoon

[Image: AZR4ejC.jpg]
(20-06-2019, 12:21 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: aaaahh fuck aur lo mooh mein abhi... tak erit more in your mouth chalo aaaahh aaahhh

aish:; maasi jo keh rahi hai sahi keh rahi hai ab WD listen to her 

kareena: i have someone aish... woh nayan hai na kaafi time se isko dekh rahi thi ill call her this weekend aur paise de degi 

she pushing it more in your mouth now ans taking a pic and sending it to her 

nayan: done... let me know the price... aur main aaongi next weekend pakka teek hai... ill pay more just keep him fresh for me 

kareena: set hai aish... nayan aayegi ab... just need to make sire he knows how to behave with her WD tum na 

raandi ho ab sajhe raandi ki aulaad ho toh raandi khud bhi ho tum teek hai jaise nayan kahegi karna hia tumhe samjhe aur aish 

while your waitning peeche gaand chat na meri chal... eat that ass behind

masii already had me soled.i was angry and scared now..was not doing anything more

WD: nahin aur nahin karunga(pushing her cock out) bas mein jara hoon ab

[Image: QKHWDWv.jpg]
(20-06-2019, 12:24 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u celaning her cock all over..while that couple going away

priyanka: kal na itnalina diginer ara hay the biggest of them hell make u a new sexy dress theek hay

ur my date for a ball..whana toh na sabsay baday crinimanla aray hay...world presidents and misninters

aur mein wahan chief guest hoon and u ar emy plus one samjhay

(she then went and did her businees she was working all day but u raged in while she was on the phone)

priyanka: IS tum yahan im on a call 2 hours baad ok

rahul : (her main man) woh madam mein bahar karun isay (she gave him a look he kept quiet) ..(to u) malkin woh madam busy hay

priyankaSadseeing u taking ur saree off ) Is dont seduce me abhi nahin na bool rahi hoon

she telling me i was her date for it and she got a huge designer to make my dress i was so excited 

priyanka doing her businees and i barged in rahul that and priyanka giving him a look... rahul didnt dare touch me or do anything to me

i just went up to priyanka after taking my saree off and kissing her arms and getting close to her

even thou her man was there i had alreayd started 'nahin priyanka am not going... you been busy all day'
(19-06-2019, 11:39 PM)wkdevil Wrote: the rest of the day u guys hanged out...most of the time ur freinds made excusees to touch her

tried to get as much action from her as possible too..

u guys were going back home in ur car..with jaw dressed up in shorts and just chatting and a beggar came at her window

[Image: Q2kT6g3.jpg]

beggar: woh kuch deddon na kuch paisay malkin kuch bhi

jaq: haan woh mein deti hoon na 1000 RS theek hay na that will be good na

dekho Is kitna garreb hay yeh (she opened her bag and got her mastercard out and gave him) yeh loo lello ismaa say

[Image: 1iE9hoc.jpg]

beggar: huhh kya malkin gharreb ka mazzak uda rahay hoon yeh kahan say launga mein...nahin dena hay toh boldon na yeh sab kya

jaq: array kaisay bhikari hoon tum rakho na ATM ka machine..(she seeing he got more upset) array meray bf kay paas hungay na )opend ur wallet and too all the cah and gave it to him)

beggar: yeh kya 1000 rs bola tha yeh vas 300 hay?

jaq: haan woh toh hay..woh Is u mind i feel bad i wanna mke it upto him? (she giving u puppy eyes) please!!

[Image: NSa67AV.jpg]

Bhai isska sex series pura karoo