Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(19-06-2019, 11:32 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was so shcoked when alia lied but now i was int rouble

WD: woh momma (seeing karrna drag me in my room..) momma sorry na woh

(seeing mom taking her clothes off too...iwas getting scared) woh kya honay wala hay

kareena: punishment hone wali hai ab WD... we need to teach you a lesson now

aish: haan haan beta... pehle you made us lose money woh sahi nahin hai phir tumne aise jhoot bola maasi ke baare mein woh bhi teke nahin hai beta you cant be lying na

toh ab toh kuch karna padega taaki you dont do this again samjhe na... yeh karna zaroori hai 

(aish getting naked now and kareena dragging you into the room now and pishing you into the room you hitting the door and it opened 

and kareena grabbing you again and throwing you on to the bed as well now and lookign at you and smiling)

[Image: A8YxsjW.jpg]

kareena: let me pick out the strapons na... kyunki he lied about me mujhe hi teek karna hai isse aaj toh 

kareena also getting naked now... you seeing both your mom and maasi gettign naked aish havign a little angry look on her face she 

didnt want to be mean to you but she had no choice now after what you did and kareena smiling having fun

kareena going int he darw and getting two huge strapons out now as well.. they were really big

aish: aare kareena yeh kuch jyada bade nahin hai... i think shayad kuch jyada hojayega inke saath na woh maybe get a smaller sizez acha hoga

[Image: kZ2gdlC.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
the rest of the day u guys hanged out...most of the time ur freinds made excusees to touch her

tried to get as much action from her as possible too..

u guys were going back home in ur car..with jaw dressed up in shorts and just chatting and a beggar came at her window

[Image: Q2kT6g3.jpg]

beggar: woh kuch deddon na kuch paisay malkin kuch bhi

jaq: haan woh mein deti hoon na 1000 RS theek hay na that will be good na

dekho Is kitna garreb hay yeh (she opened her bag and got her mastercard out and gave him) yeh loo lello ismaa say

[Image: 1iE9hoc.jpg]

beggar: huhh kya malkin gharreb ka mazzak uda rahay hoon yeh kahan say launga mein...nahin dena hay toh boldon na yeh sab kya

jaq: array kaisay bhikari hoon tum rakho na ATM ka machine..(she seeing he got more upset) array meray bf kay paas hungay na )opend ur wallet and too all the cah and gave it to him)

beggar: yeh kya 1000 rs bola tha yeh vas 300 hay?

jaq: haan woh toh hay..woh Is u mind i feel bad i wanna mke it upto him? (she giving u puppy eyes) please!!

[Image: NSa67AV.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:38 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: punishment hone wali hai ab WD... we need to teach you a lesson now

aish: haan haan beta... pehle you made us lose money woh sahi nahin hai phir tumne aise jhoot bola maasi ke baare mein woh bhi teke nahin hai beta you cant be lying na

toh ab toh kuch karna padega taaki you dont do this again samjhe na... yeh karna zaroori hai 

(aish getting naked now and kareena dragging you into the room now and pishing you into the room you hitting the door and it opened 

and kareena grabbing you again and throwing you on to the bed as well now and lookign at you and smiling)

kareena: let me pick out the strapons na... kyunki he lied about me mujhe hi teek karna hai isse aaj toh 

kareena also getting naked now... you seeing both your mom and maasi gettign naked aish havign a little angry look on her face she 

didnt want to be mean to you but she had no choice now after what you did and kareena smiling having fun

kareena going int he darw and getting two huge strapons out now as well.. they were really big

aish: aare kareena yeh kuch jyada bade nahin hai... i think shayad kuch jyada hojayega inke saath na woh maybe get a smaller sizez acha hoga

i was rubbing myhead and saw the starp ons..no way i could have that..karrena was in the mood to use me

WD: mom woh chota wall bhi nahin lay pata yeh kahan lunga please no mom

[Image: Nda0HxH.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:43 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i was rubbing myhead and saw the starp ons..no way i could have that..karrena was in the mood to use me

WD: mom woh chota wall bhi nahin lay pata yeh kahan lunga please no mom

kareena: nahin aish... he need to learn and this is the best way for him to learn na acha hoga iske liye 

kareena handing aish the strapons now and you seeing both of them wearing it 

aish: i think your right... i mean sakab toh sikhana hai toh maybe this will be right 

aish still wasnt sure but she listening to kareena now and wanting to teach you a lesson like kareena wanted to teach you as well 

[Image: xgm1HEj.jpg]

kareena: pehle toh i want him to eat our ass... acha hoga 

they both came to you and both of them turned aorund now 

kareena: put your face in my ass chalo WD... ache se karna varna aur gussa hojayega samjhe na 

you could see her ass and you knew you ddint want them more angry at you know

[Image: Jt1M6sL.jpg]

aish: jaise maasi keh rahi hai vaise hi karo tum WD samjhe na... alreayd kaafi bura kar diya hai tumne ab maasi ki suna teek hai 

aur once yu done that meri bhi karni hia tumhe... chalo jadi se karo ab 

you could see aishs ass as well

[Image: OEt8xXX.jpg]
PRiyanka the biggest don in the worlld

in her rpivate masion in dubai when the one of hr partners for drug traficking was visiting her

she sitting and sipping her wine while he and his wife sitting on the floor and talking to her

priyanka: mujhay aur sitribution chaiya samjhay (on other side u on ur knees she playing with uehair)

IS kuch chaiya ayi pintu (to her man) memsab ko kuch chaiya toh laoo...

[Image: N1kxZEm.jpg]

guy: haan hojayga madam woh bad agar app funding baday toh hojayga

priyanka: haan thek hay theek hat kitna 1000 crore fine..array woh necklace cha hay tumari biwi pay..Is pay zada cha lagayga

(thats all she had to u saw his wife remove and kepp it at priyanka feet) Is tumay chaiya yeh?

[Image: t3iUhyI.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:47 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: nahin aish... he need to learn and this is the best way for him to learn na acha hoga iske liye 

kareena handing aish the strapons now and you seeing both of them wearing it 

aish: i think your right... i mean sakab toh sikhana hai toh maybe this will be right 

aish still wasnt sure but she listening to kareena now and wanting to teach you a lesson like kareena wanted to teach you as well 

kareena: pehle toh i want him to eat our ass... acha hoga 

they both came to you and both of them turned aorund now 

kareena: put your face in my ass chalo WD... ache se karna varna aur gussa hojayega samjhe na 

you could see her ass and you knew you ddint want them more angry at you know

aish: jaise maasi keh rahi hai vaise hi karo tum WD samjhe na... alreayd kaafi bura kar diya hai tumne ab maasi ki suna teek hai 

aur once yu done that meri bhi karni hia tumhe... chalo jadi se karo ab 

you could see aishs ass as well

WD: woh haan mein larta hoon (spreading massi ass and licking it) alurp alrup umm umm acha hay na

(moved my head and liekced ass ass) umm momma so good umm slrup (i was doing it good so they would leave me after this)

[Image: 6sAUxj6.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:53 PM)wkdevil Wrote: PRiyanka the biggest don in the worlld

in her rpivate masion in dubai when the one of hr partners for drug traficking was visiting her

she sitting and sipping her wine while he and his wife sitting on the floor and talking to her

priyanka: mujhay aur sitribution chaiya samjhay (on other side u on ur knees she playing with uehair)

IS kuch chaiya ayi pintu (to her man) memsab ko kuch chaiya toh laoo...

guy: haan hojayga madam woh bad agar app funding baday toh hojayga

priyanka: haan thek hay theek hat kitna 1000 crore fine..array woh necklace cha hay tumari biwi pay..Is pay zada cha lagayga

(thats all she had to u saw his wife remove and kepp it at priyanka feet) Is tumay chaiya yeh?

she had so much power... i was sat there her hands playing with my hair... she was so rich and powerful

IS: woh errrmm (picking it up and looking at it) woh nhain priyanka... yeh toh silver hia mujhe nahin pasand hai i dont want it 

you promised me a gold one toh i want a gold one ok (i was the only one that would talk to her in this way)
(19-06-2019, 11:57 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: woh haan mein larta hoon (spreading massi ass and licking it) alurp alrup umm umm acha hay na

(moved my head and liekced ass ass) umm momma so good umm slrup (i was doing it good so they would leave me after this)

kareena: aaahh fuck gaand toh kamaal chata hai yeh sach mein 

aish: aare mujhe bhi dekhna hai 

she grabbing your head making you likc hers and then kareena grabbing yur head and making you like hers... bothg of them takign turns

[Image: Bp6fJJh.jpg]

kareena: aare isse yaad aaya kuch mujhe toh aish 

aish: kya aahh aaahh fuck deeper jao WD aur deeper jao 

kareena: woh who loves getting her ass eaten... uss kuch pictures bhejoonig aise toh ash ewill pay much more for sure dekhna ek minute 

[Image: QQEawLq.jpg]

she moving and going on the side leaving you eating aishs ass now 

kareena: WD go deeper chalo... i want to see your mouth deep in that ass chal kutte... teek se kar varan bhot maroongi amderchod samjhe na

you putting your mouth deeper and she taking a picture and sending it to her friend 

kareena message) yeh dekh... told you i had something jo gaand ache se chat sakta hai poora dekh toh 

[Image: nayanthara-hot-photos09-2.png]
the necklace was at her fett so she just pushed her leg and it went in the pool

wife: woh meray khandani necklace tha (priyanka gave her a look and she kept quiet)

man: array kahan tha na dont speak in front of her tum sunti nahin hoon

priyanka: sun ray rohan (her right hand man) woh malabar wala hay na gold tycoon usay yahan laoo...Is ko jitna chaiya mek him design it aur deddon IS ko

[Image: BlxDIUB.jpg]
(She got up and started wallking away u following her) hojayga paisa tumara..(tunred ) woh apni bisi ko woh guest room mein bhejdon

(she just said that and went..u saw both of them shocked looking at each other..priyanka before going in kissing u)

priyanka: um make me hard na IS woh bas ajj uch naya karnay ka mood huwa hay..lekin hard toh tum hi karogay (u jerking and kiisng her as a woman waiting in a room for her)

[Image: bd5d16C.jpg]
(20-06-2019, 12:02 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: aaahh fuck gaand toh kamaal chata hai yeh sach mein 

aish: aare mujhe bhi dekhna hai 

she grabbing your head making you likc hers and then kareena grabbing yur head and making you like hers... bothg of them takign turns

kareena: aare isse yaad aaya kuch mujhe toh aish 

aish: kya aahh aaahh fuck deeper jao WD aur deeper jao 

kareena: woh who loves getting her ass eaten... uss kuch pictures bhejoonig aise toh ash ewill pay much more for sure dekhna ek minute 

she moving and going on the side leaving you eating aishs ass now 

kareena: WD go deeper chalo... i want to see your mouth deep in that ass chal kutte... teek se kar varan bhot maroongi amderchod samjhe na

you putting your mouth deeper and she taking a picture and sending it to her friend 

kareena message) yeh dekh... told you i had something jo gaand ache se chat sakta hai poora dekh toh 

WD: (eating my moms ass) umm slutp slrro momma woh massi pics..apnay mana kiya tha na

(we werent yet on the market mom wanted to wait on us)

[Image: QVjhy74.jpg]