Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(19-06-2019, 10:44 PM)wkdevil Wrote: mom was gonna make alia a whore but she had time but massi was a bitch she would let men do alia if they  paid nicely

the money alia woul bring would be a lot

i was too hungry got off the room and hearing moans dint think much...barged in and started screaming

WD: MAASSI BHOOK LAGI HAY NA...AUR ALIA KAHAN HAY???

aish was going to make alia a whore... since that was the plan... but right now no one was allowwed to use 

alia... but kareena didnt care at all... since alia brought in so much money 

you walked in and 3 guys fucking kareena one fucking alia all looking at you 

kareena: aaah aaahhh kya kar rahe ho WD jao yahan se... chalo... varna maar padegi tumhe samjhe na... chalo jao abhi 

the guys kept fucking her but they were slowing down now since they mood was going off now 

[Image: yyAv1Tj.jpg]

karena: aaah aaahh aare keep going na aaahh fuck me more... come on fuck me 

guy 2: aare yeh bacha kya kar raha hai yahan... saal saara mood off kar raha hai yeh toh 

kareena: aaahh aaahh WD maine kya kaha jao abhi aaaahh aaahhh get out of here chalo jao aaahh aahh come fuck me 

you still there not going and complaining even more and this just pissed them off the guys slapped kareena away from them now 

guy 3@: fuck this man... main chala... koi aur raandi le loonga yahan toh bache bhi hia ghar mein 

[Image: F9xO5oE.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
all of u were having a party at a beach resort jaq was the first that git invited

if jaq was in the plan everyone were gonna show up...

the good thing aboiut jaq was what she lacked in brain she made up in all the rest a absoulute smockshow

u showed up at the party before her she awlys came late it was her way

friend: bhai dumbi kahan hay yaar uskay bina mazza nahin ara

friend 2: Is check kar na sumbo kider hay ruk mein call karta hoon (he dialled her number u say they saved her name as "bimbo slut")

[Image: h8PyTMS.jpg]

acha ur one ur way calo hum wait kar rahay hay

girl: aaj kya soch rakha hay im telling u tumlog bohot tang kartay hoon usay

freind: yaaar idea lets text her ki nudist party hay..no clothes....i bet a 100$ shell show up naked

[Image: 1nd9ox8.jpg]

freind: sahin hay lets see (they texted her..u saw ur ferinds loved making fun of her)

jaq (texting u) umm IS nude party really chalo on the way woh mein taxi mein thi yahan hi nangi hojati hoon

[Image: CfHL0M6.png]
(19-06-2019, 10:51 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish was going to make alia a whore... since that was the plan... but right now no one was allowwed to use 

alia... but kareena didnt care at all... since alia brought in so much money 

you walked in and 3 guys fucking kareena one fucking alia all looking at you 

kareena: aaah aaahhh kya kar rahe ho WD jao yahan se... chalo... varna maar padegi tumhe samjhe na... chalo jao abhi 

the guys kept fucking her but they were slowing down now since they mood was going off now 

karena: aaah aaahh aare keep going na aaahh fuck me more... come on fuck me 

guy 2: aare yeh bacha kya kar raha hai yahan... saal saara mood off kar raha hai yeh toh 

kareena: aaahh aaahh WD maine kya kaha jao abhi aaaahh aaahhh get out of here chalo jao aaahh aahh come fuck me 

you still there not going and complaining even more and this just pissed them off the guys slapped kareena away from them now 

guy 3@: fuck this man... main chala... koi aur raandi le loonga yahan toh bache bhi hia ghar mein 

id int listen to her came in the room..and started distracting them

WD: pehlay khannay ko doo na yeh sab baad mein chalo (seeing the men leave and massi angry now)

(saw alia lying there) woh alia tum theek hoon?

[Image: BaJqFhf.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 10:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: all of u were having a party at a beach resort jaq was the first that git invited

if jaq was in the plan everyone were gonna show up...

the good thing aboiut jaq was what she lacked in brain she made up in all the rest a absoulute smockshow

u showed up at the party before her she awlys came late it was her way

friend: bhai dumbi kahan hay yaar uskay bina mazza nahin ara

friend 2: Is check kar na sumbo kider hay ruk mein call karta hoon (he dialled her number u say they saved her name as "bimbo slut")

acha ur one ur way calo hum wait kar rahay hay

girl: aaj kya soch rakha hay im telling u tumlog bohot tang kartay hoon usay

freind: yaaar idea lets text her ki nudist party hay..no clothes....i bet a 100$ shell show up naked

freind: sahin hay lets see (they texted her..u saw ur ferinds loved making fun of her)

jaq (texting u) umm IS nude party really chalo on the way woh mein taxi mein thi yahan hi nangi hojati hoon

my friends calling her dumbo... this was normal even having her number saved as bimbo slut... they all loved making fun of her since she was so stupid

IS: aare yaar kya bol rahe ho usse... (they making a bet... i messaging her back) aare nahin baby... yu dont have to... teek hai... nanga hona zaroori nahin hai 

she saying she get naked in the taxi
(19-06-2019, 10:54 PM)wkdevil Wrote:  id int listen to her came in the room..and started distracting them

WD: pehlay khannay ko doo na yeh sab baad mein chalo (seeing the men leave and massi angry now)

(saw alia lying there) woh alia tum theek hoon?

kareena: alia tum room mein joa chalo jao 

alia: par maasi main

kareena: maine kya kaha... chalo jao room mein abhi... aur dont come out unless i call you teek hia na chalo jao 

alia going and you seeing kareena was angry with you now you could see how angry she was 

[Image: 3nr0dPW.jpg]

kareena coming to you with a very angry look and grabbing your hair now 

kareena: tumair mom ne kya kaha tha... ki you dont come out of the room na aur yahan tum kya kar rahe ho abhi haan bolo 

you was a little scared now seeing how angry kareena was with you 

kareena: tumhe toh sabak sikhana padega abhi... ek minute yahin rukho tum toh 

[Image: BnwdELz.jpg]

she got her phoen out and rang aish 'aare kaarena alreayd finsih... tumara gangbang toh normally kaafi time lagta hai na'

kareena: haan haan tum abhi wapas aao tumare bete ne kya kiya hai tumhe bata thi hoon main 

aish: WD ne... usne kya kiya hai woh mai abhi aati hoon 

aish on her way now and kareena still had your hair grabbed and it was paining you as well

[Image: CIMWzh1.jpg]
she dint reply u back she was 10 min away but took another 30 mins to come ther

u then heard the door bell ranf and 4 of ur feinds ran to open the door

as they opened the door they saw jaq complelty naked..not a single thread of cloth on her

jaq: hey guys im her woh (seeing them dressed) yeh kya tumnay kahan nude party hay?

array andar toh anay doo (as she came in u saw cum on her thigs) ek toh rastay mein 2 guys jerked off on my legs...

sardi bhi lag rahi hay..did u guys lie to me[Image: AItY5Bx.jpg]

freind: array nahiin nahin hum toh jab say nangay that abhi kapday pehnay hay we about to leave na

u can wear ur clothes bacl now its ok na (soem behind her taking pics of her ass)

[Image: o7DCEqx.jpg]

jaq: haan ill dress up..oh shit...woh taxi wala usnay fare nahin liya mujsay bola ki kapday usay chaiya..he was weird

mein ghadi say nikli and he was smelling my clothes...ab kya aisay hi rahun?

(freinds beside u giggling trying to control their laughter)

[Image: PfMlQVI.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:02 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: alia tum room mein joa chalo jao 

alia: par maasi main

kareena: maine kya kaha... chalo jao room mein abhi... aur dont come out unless i call you teek hia na chalo jao 

alia going and you seeing kareena was angry with you now you could see how angry she was 

kareena coming to you with a very angry look and grabbing your hair now 

kareena: tumair mom ne kya kaha tha... ki you dont come out of the room na aur yahan tum kya kar rahe ho abhi haan bolo 

you was a little scared now seeing how angry kareena was with you 

kareena: tumhe toh sabak sikhana padega abhi... ek minute yahin rukho tum toh 

she got her phoen out and rang aish 'aare kaarena alreayd finsih... tumara gangbang toh normally kaafi time lagta hai na'

kareena: haan haan tum abhi wapas aao tumare bete ne kya kiya hai tumhe bata thi hoon main 

aish: WD ne... usne kya kiya hai woh mai abhi aati hoon 

aish on her way now and kareena still had your hair grabbed and it was paining you as well

WD; ahh massi baal chodo (she was naked and grabbed me i started hitting her stomach she was so strong though) chodo it hurts

woh momma ko mat bolo na woh sorry (i never wanted to make my mom mad)

[Image: B4harZ6.jpg]
(19-06-2019, 11:02 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she dint reply u back she was 10 min away but took another 30 mins to come ther

u then heard the door bell ranf and 4 of ur feinds ran to open the door

as they opened the door they saw jaq complelty naked..not a single thread of cloth on her

jaq: hey guys im her woh (seeing them dressed) yeh kya tumnay kahan nude party hay?

array andar toh anay doo (as she came in u saw cum on her thigs) ek toh rastay mein 2 guys jerked off on my legs...

sardi bhi lag rahi hay..did u guys lie to mefreind: array nahiin nahin hum toh jab say nangay that abhi kapday pehnay hay we about to leave na

u can wear ur clothes bacl now its ok na (soem behind her taking pics of her ass)

jaq: haan ill dress up..oh shit...woh taxi wala usnay fare nahin liya mujsay bola ki kapday usay chaiya..he was weird

mein ghadi say nikli and he was smelling my clothes...ab kya aisay hi rahun?

(freinds beside u giggling trying to control their laughter)

once someone found out how dumb she was they always knew how to use her... she naked and they even taking pics and laughing now

IS: woh nahin baby... woh yeh toh resort hai there must be something you can wear you will get cold na
(19-06-2019, 11:05 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD; ahh massi baal chodo (she was naked and grabbed me i started hitting her stomach she was so strong though) chodo it hurts

woh momma ko mat bolo na woh sorry (i never wanted to make my mom mad)

kareena: aare nahin... ab toh tumhe sabak sikhana hi padega... kaafi pasie waste kiya hai tumne

she had you there and aish showed up seeing this

aish: kyua kar rahi ho usse kareena... aise thodi karte hia... batao what he did

kareena not leaving your hair at all 

kareena: he came out aur sabka mood off hogaya aur pata hai they would have still stayed if he just went back aur maine akha bhi isse

ki wapas jao kamre mein but he didnt listen to me... aur unka mood off hogaya aur chalegaye 

[Image: SbeqfAn.jpg]

aish: WD maine kaha tha na ki you should have stayed in your room aur bhar kyun aaye

aur jab maasi se kaha why didn you listent o her... batao... maine kaha na you shoudl isten to her all the time

kareena: haan tabhi i think isko ab sabak sikhana padega aish... woh naye strapons hai na unke saath we need to teach him a lesson 

aish: i think your right.. ab toh kaafi paise waste hogaye hai we cant allow this 

she seeing that you was getting upset with what was going on

aish: tumari galti hia na WD... jab akah why didn you come out dekho alia toh nahin hai na woh abhi bhi apne room mein hai liek a good girl

[Image: zfgC6kL.jpg]
freind: array IS tu bolna kya chata hay ki jaq weak hay...ki sardi lag jaygi jaq ko

freind 2: i can bet ki poora din she van be like this kyun jaq hay na? u are not scared of some cold na

jaq : (coming sitting next to u wiping the cum of her thigs) array mein kyun darun lekin mein akelay nahin rahungi aisay woh tum log bhi hojaoo  na

[Image: zheI6BF.jpg]
keep me company na..waisay (seeing the girl there) tumaray paass hungay na kapday kuch

girl: array meray kahan woh fit nahin hungay losse hojayingay and u wont look goo in htem

jaq: haan i rather be naked than look bad woh toh hay..

[Image: RNzlaC4.jpg]

freind 3: umm jaw tumnay surgery kab karahi..when did u get fake boobs?..aur butt implants?

freind 4: haan woh lip job bhi karaya hay kya..sab fake lag raha hay

jaq: hey im all natural Is bolo na i dint get any work done

[Image: 3ypB6wi.png]